A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 29: End of the Semester

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: End of the Semester - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

November/December, 1981, Chicago, Illinois

On Monday, it seemed as if the calculus and physics professors gave us enough homework to make up for the Thanksgiving week. With final exams coming the following week, it probably shouldn’t have surprised me. When I checked, I saw that about half of the homework was review. I was going to be very busy for the next two weeks. I’d have to tell Sensei Jim that I needed to take December off after I tested on Tuesday.

In calculus, Mike sat down beside me.

“What happened to you at the party? I had some girls from Rosary who really wanted to meet you.”

“One of them knew me from Ohio, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, some chick named Becky. When she said where she was from, I told her a guy from that area was coming to the party. She asked your name and when I told her, she said she’d played chess against you.”

Yeah, I thought, she played chess against me alright. And stopped taking her birth control pills without telling me. And got pregnant on purpose. Then had an abortion against my wishes. Then seduced me and told me it was OK to cheat on my girlfriend. Chess. Sheesh.

“We have a bit more history than that. Honestly, I really don’t want to see her. It’s complicated.”

“You ducked out because you saw her?”

“Sorry. I wanted to say something to you, but she was standing right next to you.”

“All because you played chess?”

“As I said, we have a history. It’s just better if I stay away from her.”

“She’s a little sister, so she’ll be at all the parties. If that’s a problem, I guess you have to stay away. Sorry, man.”

“It’s OK. Don’t worry about it.”

After calculus and physics, it was time for lunch. Stephie was waiting for me in The Bog and greeted me with a hug and a quick peck on the lips. We got our lunches and then sat down to eat.

“I missed you while I was gone,” she said between bites of her cheeseburger.

“I missed you too,” I said reflexively, though if I was honest with myself, I really hadn’t thought much about her. “How did things go at home?”

“Great at home. I got to see my family. It was good to be home. I hung out with Red and his girlfriend Rose and saw my grandma. You?”

“Spent some time with my friends and my sister, got to see my grandparents, spent some time with my dad.”

“Did you see Kara?”

“Yes. I had Thanksgiving at her house. The food was great, but her dad does not like me one bit.”

“You go to the wrong church,” Stephie said. “He’s never going to like you.”

“Things were OK at first, because I know the Bible pretty well, but he doesn’t like his daughter involved with me. Did you see Daryl?”

“On Saturday. He didn’t get home until Wednesday night, so I couldn’t really see him before Saturday. We talked. He relented on me hanging out with Red, so long as Red’s girlfriend is there. But he said I couldn’t see you, even as a friend. I told him fergit it on both counts. Rose don’t like racin’ none. She don’t even like to go to the track. Her daddy’s a racer, but man she hates it. I think she’s afraid he’s gonna git hisself kilt.

“So if’n I can’t see Red without Rose, that means no more racin’. He and I have been goin’ to races together since we was little. I’ll be tarred if I’m goin’ to stop that! And you know what Red told me before — that I should fergit about Daryl and go with you. I told him you were sweet on a girl back home but he said if’n you were willing to date, I should do it, ‘cause you never know what might happen. Worst case, he said, I’d have someone I could have fun with while it lasted. So I was kind of hopin’ that things with your girl back home were still such that we could see each other regular like.”

“Are you asking me to go steady in your cute Southern way, Peaches?”

“No, ‘course not. You got yer girl back home. I meant like before. We go out like we was and I sleep in your bed sometimes.”

“Nothing has changed, Peaches. I like being with you. So long as you remember the situation. And you should go home more often. Your accent is very sexy!”

“I do remember your situation. I’m fine with it. You treat me real nice and you take good care of me. I can’t ask for anything more! As for the accent, I’m doin’ it on purpose ‘cause you like it so much!”

“We only have two weeks before Christmas break. When are you flying home?”

“On Saturday. When are you leaving?”

“Saturday. I could take you to the airport if you want.”

“That would be right neighborly!” she said, exaggerating her accent. “I could spend the night with you on that Friday, if that’s OK. I mean, I want to before then, but fer sure then.”

“Cool. We’re going to have to study a lot next weekend, though. And most nights this week and next.”

“What if we go out this Friday night? And could we study together on Saturday and Sunday? We have three of the same classes, plus you can help me with Computer Science.”

“Sure. We can study at my apartment if you want.”

“I do. So I’ll just plan to come Friday and you can bring me to school on Monday for our calculus exam. Will that be OK with Elyse?”

“I’m sure it will. I’ll let her know. She won’t complain.”

We finished eating and headed to chemistry class. When it was over, Stephie gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we headed our separate directions — me to German and her to Computer Science. When my German class was over, I headed to my car and drove back to Hyde Park. I had a huge amount of homework and I wanted to get started right away. When I walked in, Elyse already had her books out.

“I have a ton of homework,” I said, after she greeted me.

“Me too. Why don’t we just order a pizza,” she suggested.

I grabbed the phone book and ordered pizza from Connie’s. As soon as I hung up, I pulled out my books and started on my calculus. I’d almost finished it when the pizza arrived. We didn’t even bother going to the table to eat. We each grabbed a couple of slices and went right back to our homework. By 10:00pm I’d finished calculus and physics, and reviewed my German vocabulary. I’d have to do chemistry on Tuesday, and study more German, but that was it. We didn’t have any more programs to write for my Comp Sci class, and my project was done, so I wouldn’t have any new homework on Tuesday.

Elyse and I put our books up and relaxed with mugs of tea. She told me that she’d seen Warren in class and was planning to see him on Friday, but otherwise, they’d both be studying. I told her that Stephie was going to come on Friday and stay until Monday so we could study together. I also expected Kathy and Kurt might come to study.

“That creates a sleeping space issue, in case you didn’t notice!” Elyse giggled. “I doubt your Georgia Peach is up for a threesome, even if I was interested.”

“I seriously doubt that. I hadn’t thought about that. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Kathy and Kurt might not come. They didn’t say anything on the way back and I didn’t ask. I’ll give her a call tomorrow and find out. In the worst case, I’ll go buy a couple of air mattresses and Stephie and I can sleep on them.”

“Do you mind if Warren comes to study?”

“There’s plenty of room, so as long as he’s quiet, I’m fine with it. By the way, when do you leave for Ohio?”

“My last exam is on Friday morning, so I’m leaving right after that. How about you?”

“Saturday morning. My German exam is in the afternoon on Friday. I’m not leaving until Saturday, so I’ll take Stephie to the airport and then head home. Have you decided what to do about Warren?”

“You mean have I decided that he might be able to handle my crazy sex drive? I’m not sure. But I think I’m going to give him a test drive.”

“Test drive?” I smirked.

“It will be tame. Like you and me at the wedding.”

“Good idea. What does that mean for you and me?”

“It depends. If Warren and I have sex, and I want to keep having sex with him, then you and I need to take a break, I guess. Are you OK with that?”

“Of course. You and I both know where we stand.”

“Maybe you’ll get to eat your Peach by then, so it won’t matter!” she giggled.

“We’re taking it one day at a time. She knows about Kara, so she knows anything with me is temporary.”

“We need to find some time to play, just in case things change.”

“How about Thursday afternoon? I don’t have anything planned for then, and I’m not going to karate on Thursday night. As long as we have a bit of time for homework, I’m OK with it.”

“It’s a date!”

We headed to bed and made love before falling asleep spooned together. On Tuesday, I got back into my habit of running and then went to IIT for chemistry class.

I met Jackie for coffee in the Stuart building as I had for several weeks before break. We talked about our break and drank our coffee before heading to class. Papiya was cordial and appeared to have finally given up on getting together. After class, Jackie told me that Papiya had her eyes on a Senior and hoped to bag him before Christmas break. I let Jackie know that our next coffee would be in January when school started again and then headed to lunch with Stephie.

Stephie and I had lunch and then we went to the computer lab so she could finish her last program. She was done by 2:00pm and asked if I wanted to come back to her room for a couple of hours. We spent about an hour cuddling and necking a bit before I had to head home for dinner and karate. We made a date for Wednesday evening and she’d come spend the night.

When I arrived home, I called Kathy, and she said that she and Kurt were going to stay at Northwestern because they were part of a study group. She did ask for a ride home and I told her I could pick her up late Saturday morning after I took Stephie to the airport. After the call, I answered a couple of letters and typed a bunch of entries in my journal on the computer. I’d bought a small notebook to carry with me when I was away from home so I could keep up. I decided I’d take the Apple ][ with me when I went home for Christmas.

After dinner, I went to the dojo and passed the test for my yellow belt with flying colors, including breaking each of the two boards on the first try. When I arrived home, Elyse helped me in the shower as she usually did, then we both studied and did homework. I finished everything by 10:30pm. Elyse had gone to bed at 10:00pm and was already asleep. She stirred a bit when I climbed into bed with her, but didn’t wake up.

Wednesday was a normal day all around and after German class, I waited for Stephie in Hermann Hall. When she arrived, we headed to my car and drove to Chinatown. We had a nice dinner at the Golden Bull and then headed back to Hyde Park. We did our homework, finishing around 10:00. We said goodnight to Elyse, then went to my room. I was surprised when Stephie simply stripped down to her panties, giving me a good view of her small, firm breasts before she pulled on her t-shirt. I stripped down to just my underwear, and we climbed into bed.

“Very nice peaches, Peaches,” I whispered, spooning behind her.

“I thought you would approve. You’re the first to see ‘em, you know?”

“I’m privileged!”

“You were the first to touch ‘em, too. You can do that anytime now,” she whispered.

I moved my hand inside her t-shirt and cupped her breast. Her nipple hardened immediately against my hand. Stephie sighed softly and snuggled back against me. She fell asleep first, as usual, but I wasn’t too far behind her.

When I woke in the morning, with the temperature in the 40s, I went out to run while Stephie took a shower. I hoped the temperature would hold for another ten days until I could be home and swim. When I came back, I got my shower and we all had breakfast, then Stephie and I headed to IIT in my car while Elyse walked to her first class.

I told Stephie I was going to be busy during the afternoon and would see her in the morning. She was a bit disappointed, but I told her I needed to do grocery shopping, which was true, and wanted to finish my homework as well. We kissed goodbye, and I headed to Jewel for my last grocery shopping of the year. When I arrived home, Elyse helped me put the groceries away and then grabbed my hand and took me to her room.

“I got something new in Cincinnati, well, in Kentucky, but close enough. I went to the shop Sean used to go to. I know for a fact this will be a new one for you!” she smirked.

“Really?”

“Yep. Get naked! Now!” she giggled.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and asked, “Now what?”

She smirked. She removed her clothes and went to her bag of toys and pulled something out.

“What the hell is that?” I asked.

“It’s called a strap-on. Girls use them on each other. I’m sure you can imagine how! And I’m going to use it on you!”

“Of course you are,” I chuckled, shaking my head.

“I got a small one on purpose. I want to see what it feels like to be the one doing the fucking. Are you game?”

“I told you I’d do whatever you want. You know I’m not thrilled with having stuff in my butt, but if that’s what floats your boat, let’s try it.”

I watched in fascination as she stepped into the leather harness and straps. When she had it adjusted, I saw what looked to be about a five inch dildo that was about 3/4-inch in diameter sticking straight out. She opened her drawer and pulled out a jar of Vaseline and slathered it on the dildo.

“On all fours!” she demanded.

I got on the bed as Elyse requested. She got behind me and I felt the tip of the dildo against my hole. Elyse took hold of my hips and leaned forward, pressing the head of the dildo into my butt. I groaned as it slipped in. She continued applying pressure and then pulled back and used slow thrusts until she had the dildo embedded in my butt.

“You OK?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I grunted.

I felt her move back and then thrust forward. Then back and then forward again. She slowly built a rhythm, fucking me in the rear with her strap-on. I was grunting and groaning as Elyse quickened her pace, moving at a fairly moderate speed.

“Do you like me fucking your ass?” she giggled.

“It’s different,” I gasped.

She made about ten more strokes, then pulled out.

“On your back!” she ordered.

I got on my back and she quickly impaled herself on me. She rode me hard, her strap-on bouncing as she did so. A few minutes later, she came, and the hard spasms of her pussy brought me over the edge. I fired jet after jet of cum into her and then simply collapsed back into the pillow.

“Wow!” Elyse exclaimed. “That was crazy. I came really hard. It made me so hot to do that to you.”

“My orgasm was pretty good, surprisingly enough,” I said. “But may I make a suggestion?”

“Sure.”

“Don’t even think about suggesting anything like that to Warren until you’re absolutely sure. Keep your toys put away and bring them out slowly over time.”

“That makes sense. Let’s get cleaned up and you can tie me up and fuck and lick me until I pass out!”

She took off her new toy, washed it and put it away. She handed me her massager and the soft ropes. I tied her tightly to the bed and used my tongue, fingers and dick in various combinations with the massager non-stop for the next two hours. I untied Elyse and left her to nap while I showered, did some homework, and made dinner. Around 6:00pm, just before dinner was ready, I woke her up, helped her shower and dress and we ate dinner.

After dinner, I did the dishes so that Elyse could work on a paper that was due on Monday. When I finished, I studied German and began reviewing my other subjects. I felt pretty good about everything at this point. Straight A’s was in reach, but I would have to focus on German and Chemistry which were the two that were at risk of B’s. I only needed solid Bs in calculus, physics, and Computer Science to get A’s in those classes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.