A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 28: Thanksgiving Break, Part V

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28: Thanksgiving Break, Part V - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

November, 1981, Milford, Ohio

On Friday morning, I swam and ate breakfast with Stephanie. We hung out until 9:45am when I left to pick up Kara. She met me at the door and called goodbye to her mom and moved quickly to the car.

“In a hurry?” I teased.

“I wanted you last night, but I couldn’t have you!”

“Had to settle for your fingers, did you?” I smirked.

“No. I don’t do that.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because I just don’t feel right doing it.”

“Let me guess,” I said, suppressing a sigh, “your church says that it’s sinful.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Let me get this straight. You aren’t allowed to have sex AND you aren’t allowed to masturbate. It’s no wonder girls like Sandy and guys like Bill and Jake are so uptight! Teenage hormones with no outlet? One of those guys is going to end up in a bell tower with a rifle!”

Kara laughed, “Susie did become something of a different person once she started having sex with Johnny. And Josh, well, he’s completely changed. Mary really did a number on him!”

“And she fell in love with him. That was something of a surprise. But, back on topic, there is nothing wrong with using your own fingers to pleasure yourself.”

“Do you?” Kara asked.

“I have, on occasion, yes,” I grinned. “But I haven’t had much need to do that since I was fourteen.”

“You won’t need to when we’re living together, Buster!” she giggled.

We arrived at the Spencers’ and walked upstairs past a smirking Melanie. We went into the guest room and shut the door. We quickly had our clothes off and got into bed.

“Kara, give me your hand,” I said.

“Why?”

“Just do it,” I said gently.

She put her hand in mine and I moved it to her mons. I pressed her fingers against the top of her slit and moved them in a small circular motion.

“Steve?” she said.

“Just rub yourself there gently.”

“But...”

“Shh. Just do it.”

She started rubbing herself in small circles. I let her do that for a bit, then took her hand, bent her middle finger a bit, then pressed it against her labia. It slid in to the first knuckle. I pressed the heel of her hand over her clit and applied a bit of pressure.

“Just move your finger slowly in and out and use the heel of your hand to rub yourself.”

I removed my hand, and she slowly moved her finger in and out of her pussy. She adjusted her hand and pushed her finger deeper.

“You look really sexy doing that!”

“It’s naughty, but it feels good!”

“I want to watch you make yourself cum,” I said softly.

She nodded and continued pleasuring herself. She moaned softly a few times, then rubbed faster.

“I’m cumming, Steve!” she groaned as she writhed on the bed. “I’m making myself cum!”

She slowed down, and I took her hand, licked her finger, then shoved my tongue deep into her pussy, drinking in the juices that she’d caused to run freely. I moved to her clit and licked and sucked it until she arched her back and groaned. I quickly moved between her legs, put my dick against her labia, and pushed deeply into her with a single stroke.

“Unnggghh!” she groaned, wrapping her legs around me.

I began thrusting hard, and she pushed her hips up to meet every thrust. It wasn’t long before she came again and when her pussy squeezed me tight, I pushed all the way in and came hard deep inside her. We lay together like that for a bit, then I moved off of her.

“Wow!” she said, when her breathing returned to normal.

“That was so sexy!” I grinned.

“Next time, I want to watch you do that!”

So much for naughty or sinful! Kara was becoming a very sexual person, and I liked the change.

“Tomorrow, if you want. And now you know what you can do if you’re horny and we can’t make love.”

“Oh no, Steve. I don’t want to cum by myself. Not because I think it’s wrong, I just want it to be with you.”

“Don’t you get frustrated at times?”

“Some. But it’s not as bad as I guess it would be for a guy. All that stuff pent up with no place to go!” she giggled.

We got out of bed, donned robes, and went to the bathroom to shower. We borrowed Melanie’s blow dryer so that Kara’s long hair was completely dry, then dressed and headed to my grandmother’s house in Mt. Healthy. I turned onto Compton Road from Hamilton Avenue and then into the first driveway just west of Arlington Cemetery. I parked my car behind my Aunt Sylvia’s car and we went inside.

My cousin Vickie, who was Sylvia’s now seventeen-year-old daughter, greeted me with a hug when we walked in. I introduced Kara and then took Kara into the kitchen to meet my grandmother. After a couple of minutes of small talk, Kara and I went to the basement, where my cousins usually hung out. I saw Vickie and her brothers Dale and Lee sitting on the couch, and my cousins Jay and Joy sitting on the floor. Kara and I sat on the loveseat and I introduced her to them and we caught up on the past year or so.

Stephanie arrived about twenty minutes later. I was surprised to see that she had Ed in tow. Neither of them had mentioned that she was bringing him.

“Big Brother, will you drop Ed at home after you drop me at Kara’s?”

“Sure. I didn’t know you were bringing him,” I said.

“It was a last-minute thing. Kara, move onto my dumb brother’s lap so we can sit next to you,” she smirked.

“Oh, so it’s ‘dumb brother’ now, is it?” I asked. “And you want me to do you a favor by dropping your boyfriend at his house? Good thing I like him and his sister!”

Kara moved into my lap and snuggled. Ed sat down and Stephanie sat in his lap, facing forward and leaning back. Ed had his hands on her stomach and she had her hands over his. They made a really cute couple, and I was really surprised at the amount of time she was being allowed to spend with him. My mom really had backed off completely about Stephanie. I was amazed, and I was happy for my sister, but nothing had changed with regard to me. We stayed in the basement until dinner and then headed up the stairs.

Kara and I helped ourselves to pot roast and vegetables and found a spot at the large dining room table to eat. Vickie, Stephanie, and Ed sat by us and we chatted while we ate. When we finished, Kara and I each got a piece of apple pie and some ice cream. We were about to go downstairs when Vickie asked if she could talk to me. I told Kara I’d be along in a few minutes, and she went downstairs with Stephanie. Vickie and I stepped out on the back stoop to talk.

“She’s gorgeous, Steve! Are you guys serious?”

“Yes. How are things with your next-door neighbor?”

“He graduates from UC in the Spring. He’s been interning over the Summers at the GE plant in Evendale. You know, the one where Uncle Don, Grandpa, and your mom all worked at some point? He has a guaranteed job when he graduates, assuming he keeps his GPA up. He’s going to get an apartment and I’m moving in when I graduate from High School. I’ll go to UC like he did. I have scholarships to cover a good portion of it and I’ve saved enough while I was working to cover the rest for the first year and then some, so I’m in good shape.”

“Cool. I’m surprised a secret relationship has lasted this long.”

“Remember, Mom and Dad both work. I go to his house after school, we screw, then I go home. Nobody knows the difference!” she giggled. “All thanks to you! How is school going?”

“Great. I’m busy, but I’m loving it. I’ll be home at Christmas and I’m sure I’ll be here for that gathering as well.”

“If you didn’t have that hot babe on your lap, I’d ask you for a screw for old-times’ sake, but I can’t imagine that you’d be interested!” she said with a big smile.

“Tempting, but no,” I said with an equally big smile.

We headed back inside and Kara asked if I wanted to take a walk. I took her hand, and we walked a short way down Compton and onto the grounds of the Cemetery. They had huge open areas and walking paths, and it was a nice quiet place to walk.

“What are you and Stephanie going to do tonight?”

“Probably go to Wendy’s, Graeter’s, and then just hang out. Maybe at your house, maybe at mine. I think it’s cool that she wants to hang out with me!”

“She knows you’re going to be her sister-in-law, so she wants to get to know you like she did Jennifer, back when Jen and I were dating. I’m happy about it, just like I’m happy that you and Joyce are friends. You two seem to get along pretty well, considering.”

“Oh, we both know the situation. Joyce, bless her, doesn’t think we’ll work out in the long run, but she’s doing everything she can to help me. It’s pretty amazing, actually.”

“Joyce has been one of my longest, closest, and most steadfast friends, as well as one of my harshest critics. She knows me really well, and she’s put up with a lot of my BS over the years. But, and you have to remember this, she dates. She’s not counting on me being there. She’s always known that for us to get together, I’ll have to still be unattached when I graduate from college. That’s been true since she and I started seeing each other years ago.”

“I like her a lot. I hope she and I can stay friends.”

“I’m sure you can. She looks out for your best interests.”

“She does. And she gives good advice, like I said.”

We walked a bit in silence.

“Steve, if you want to go to Tracey’s party, you should go,” Kara said softly.

“What?! Why would I do that? Didn’t I say I wasn’t interested?”

“Yes. But I thought it’s because you thought I wouldn’t approve.”

“Partly. But, in the end, I’m not really interested in casual sex like that. To be honest, I never really was. I don’t think I’ve ever met someone, then had sex with them without even getting to know them at least a little bit. It’s one thing if it was just a regular ‘Spin the Bottle’ game with some making out and touching. It’s a whole different thing to have sex. Not to mention all the other potential problems. So, even if you weren’t involved with me, I wouldn’t go.”

“OK. I just wanted to make sure.”

“Kara, why would you tolerate something like that? You shouldn’t. Remember what I said about doing things for you?”

“Yes! That’s why I ask you. Because I thought you were not doing it just for me. Kind of reverse of the situation the other night.”

“Kara Anne Blanchard, those are two totally different things!”

“How so, Steve? How is it different? You told me that I should do things because I want to, not because you want me to.”

“Because I’m the one who has no real limits. I need you to set limits, Kara. You, on the other hand, need me to help you get past your limits. We help each other that way. Since I started dating you, I think way more about what I’m doing than I did before. Sure, sometimes I’m still impulsive, but for the most part, I’m much more controlled. That’s a good thing.”

“I guess. But it just doesn’t seem right that I control what we do AND what you do. At least not at this point.”

“Kara, it’s what I want. Sex with you is great. I have no complaints at all. I will be happy to only have sex with you for the rest of our lives once we get to that point.”

“But why not have as much fun as you can before then? I’m not in control of you,” she asked, an eyebrow arched.

She was testing me. She wanted to hear my thought process. I thought that was a good thing, because it would help her to understand me better.

“Because I love you. You know I’m not celibate. But I’m also not going crazy. Do you want me to tell you who I’ve been with since Prom? I’ll tell you if you really want to know.”

“No. I don’t need to know. I probably don’t want to know. I mean, I know some, of course, but you and Bethany, Kathy, and Jennifer are done. I know you and Elyse are sleeping together, probably a lot. I suspect you’ve had a couple of other girls, either here or in Chicago, and, of course, Joyce. It’s fine, it really is.

“This is not how I expected or wanted things to be, but it really is fine. The most important thing is that I know once I move in with you, it will all end. I trust you completely about that. If I could have had my way, I would have had you exclusively, but we know what happened — I broke it off early. If I hadn’t, then we’d still be going steady. After that, once everything came apart with Jennifer, I started making love with you again without requiring you to be exclusive with me. Again, that was my choice and my doing.

“So, here we are, not exclusive. I love you enough to tell you to do what you feel is right and to do what you want to do. I love you enough to trust you. So, if for whatever reason you want to go to Tracey’s party, then go. If you don’t, then don’t. You decide, Steve. You do it for you, not for me.”

“I’m not going, Kara. I don’t want to. For me. And for you.”

“OK,” she said softly.

We walked back to my grandparents’ house and hung out for a couple of hours before Stephanie, Ed, Kara, and I headed back to Milford. I dropped Stephanie and Kara at Kara’s house and Ed at his house and then went back to the Spencers’ house. I was early, so I called Jessica to make sure it was OK to pick her up early. When she said it was, I drove over to Happy Hollow and picked her up. We headed to a diner in Goshen to eat, then headed back towards Milford.

“Are you sure I can’t talk you into going to Tracey’s party?” Jessica asked.

I sighed. Everyone wanted me to go to the party except me!

“Jessica, I promise I’ll talk to Tracey and make sure she invites you in the future, but I’m not interested. Think of it this way — you get my undivided attention for the next five hours. I’ll fuck you as many times as I can and in any way you want. I’ll lick you in between each fuck. I’ll make you cum so many times you’ll pass out. Trust me, you won’t get that at Tracey’s party!”

“True!” she giggled. “You’re on! I want you to fuck me senseless!”

We went to the Spencers’ and I did exactly as I promised. When I dropped her at home at midnight, she was completely sated and barely able to walk. I had cum six times and wouldn’t have been able to get an erection with a crane. I gave her a soft kiss and a hug at the front door.

“Damn, Steve,” Jessica sighed, “That was amazing. Please, please call me at Christmas if you’re home. Tracey’s parties can’t be anything like that!”

I headed back to the Spencers’ and fell asleep in a bed smelling of Jessica. When I woke up on Saturday morning, I stripped the sheets off the bed and put on fresh ones. I went to the basement and put the dirty sheets in the washing machine, then went to swim and have breakfast with Stephanie. Bethany and Ed would be arriving around 10:00am for shopping, so I left home about 7:45am to pick up Kara. We went to the Spencers’ and made love twice, then headed to my house. Bethany and Ed arrived shortly after Kara and I did, and we made a list of things we needed.

I had asked Dad about using the station wagon given that there were five of us and he’d agreed, so we piled in and headed to Fazio’s, then to K-Mart. The five of us had a great time, but the highlight was Bethany teasing Ed. When we were in K-Mart, she took a box of 12 rubbers off the display and tossed it to Ed.

“These should last you at least a month!” she giggled.

“More like a night!” Stephanie quipped immediately. “But who needs those things?! Ugh.”

The girls all giggled, and Ed turned bright red. I briefly put my arm around his shoulder for support, which led to further teasing.

“I thought that was one line you would NEVER cross, Big Brother!” she teased.

“I was just trying to give the kid some moral support because you all are picking on him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.