Castaway: Explorer - Cover

Castaway: Explorer

Copyright© 2015 by Feral Lady

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The continued story of Von Solon, which requires reading Castaway: Von's Haven. Rescued from Haven, after the destruction of his starship,Von is returned to his universe through the unstable wormhole. Two brave sisters risked everything to find him, using a prototype shuttle, but Von wakes up very unhappy with them. He lets them know his goal is to return to his family on the primitive planet. Unfortunately, there are hidden agendas at work and they don't include Von's goals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Military  

Over our meal, Merritt and I talked about everything but what was on my mind. She knew my mind was elsewhere, but as our table filled up with five women from Medical, we couldn't talk about Kate or the shuttle or Webster. We had to wait for the discussion about the A.I, so I shoveled my meatloaf in, while the women chatted. The table of women fell into a smooth camaraderie of shared sentiments about Commander Price. It was clear he had aggravated almost everyone at the table at some point and the refreshing banter among us was a nice distraction.

One of the surgical nurses, Sage Trexe, kept turning the discussion to me but Merritt was oddly diverting. It was like Merritt was playing or teasing the woman, not allowing her questions to be answered by me. Sage had wide-set black eyes, a short bobbed hairstyle that looked attractive for her fire-red coloring, and a full figured body. Her breasts were voluptuous and I couldn't help trying to picture them hanging naked. I knew Merritt had seen me peeking at Sage during an animated part of our discussion. The nurse's breasts had swayed back and forth as she quickly turned to and fro with two women on either side of her. Sage had noticed too but acted like she hadn't seen me gazing at her large orbs. I was beginning to think Merritt had it in for the woman until my lover whispered in Sage's ear. Sage's pale skin filled with color and nodded at Merritt. Sage's eyes widened for a moment before looking to see who had seen the exchange. Everyone had seen it but acted unfazed like they expected it. Satisfied, Merritt went back to the nurse's ear and filled it with words.

All I heard from Merritt was a snippet, "You won't be sorry."

Strange female discussions weren't too uncommon to my ears, but this one had my interest.

"Lieutenant Foth," one of the women said.

I craned my neck to see the security officer and was greeted by her chaste kiss.

"Ladies, in the mess hall just call me Ulla." All the Medical women nodded, each had a fork of food in their mouths.

"No food?" I asked Ulla as she sat next to Merritt.

"Actually, I am just killing time before a staff meeting," Ulla answered.

"Von was just whining that the talk about Price had given him a headache," Merritt said, teasingly.

Ulla promptly stood up and walked behind me. I felt her large hands start to knead my shoulders. Her fingers magically siphoned the tension in my body. I couldn't tell everyone the tension was really about Kate. Ulla shifted her touch and lingered over the nape of my neck. The women teased me as Ulla's thumbs rubbed me firmly, exciting tingles quickly covered my scalp. Ulla bantered back at the Medical women explaining the massage was a simple payback for what I'd done for her. The women simply echoed each other with "Oh," trying to process Ulla's actual meaning.

My overactive imagination fired up when Ulla began massaging my cheeks and the area around my nose, while pressing my head back into her breasts. When she finished, I felt hot and embarrassed, my youthful exuberance had created a lump in my pants. It didn't help Merritt touched my groin, running a finger along my length while talking to a nurse across from me. Merritt's friends seemed to understand Ulla was flirting with me, their smirks didn't need words to announce their awareness. I was afraid my flushed face was similarly giving my feelings away, for dragging Ulla to bed was on my mind. It had taken serious thought not to reach back and cup her full breasts while she tended to my face.

Ulla ended my daydream. "What more could you want?" Her question was laced with a warm feeling innuendo.

"I want drinks and dancing with all of you tomorrow night," I chirped, standing and facing Ulla.

All the women at the table said yes in one manner or another, probably thinking we'd be a fun group in the nightclub. Ulla pressed her chest to mine and nodded, and then gave me a passionate kiss before walking out of the mess. The women at the table looked at each other, mentally asking, "Did you see that kiss?" All five women turned to Merritt with the same questioning eyes.

"We have an open relationship. Ulla has taken an interest in my lover. Aren't they a cute pair?" Merritt said with a wide grin. "I wasn't kidding about his kisses being addictive, just ask Wendy when you see her next. I hope you all get a sample of my man's lips when you dance with him."

"Oh my god, the rumor about the wheel-dance kisser are true," said a nurse who looked about fifty.

Merritt nodded her head and I just turned a deeper shade of pink.

"I am working on helping Wendy at the moment," Merritt said, interrupting the giggling and laughing women. "She is more than a bit taken with Von. Surviving in a hostile environment full of primitives that dwarf my six foot man has impressed something deep down in Wendy. It's all she wants to talk about with me now."

"She is a sad case," the older nurse added, her blue eyes analyzed me. "I don't think she has ever emotionally connected with a man." The nurse's voice had become faux husky, emphasizing her meaning.

The other women gave a sad sigh, understanding the older nurses meaning. Somehow all the women knew it was time to go, they stood up with their empty plates and gave pleasant goodbyes. Each woman said they'd make sure to attend the dance tomorrow, the older nurse even winked at me blew a kiss at me. I saw Merritt wink back at her, giving her a series of nods and when the women thought they were out of range of my hearing, I heard, "That is the first time I'd heard about the castaway being on a planet with giants."

I sighed, hoping Merritt wasn't giving away too much about Haven in her private chats with Wendy.

After the women departed, Merritt led me out of the mess and back to the elevator. We didn't talk. We did hold hands and I turned inward to think about my earlier encounter with Kate. I processed the revelation that explained Kate's physical and emotional distance from me, and Merritt's constant need to run to see her sister for instructions. "If I understand the implications of Merritt's words, then Kate wasn't angry with me," I thought, exiting the elevator to my residential level.

The scope of Kate's involvement in Merritt's schemes was a complete surprise and I felt emotional about it. Kate was keeping her distance from me because she took my word that returning to Haven was important and she knew the shuttle must be repaired. Merritt was being coy with me, while generous with sharing my affections with others; she was taking some social risks for me. Some would think scandalous thoughts about our relationship given I was engaged. It was clear their plan was to pull all the attention to me and Merritt. However, it was misguided of them to exercise such a bold plan without my knowledge.

I was having trouble picturing Kate acting as the architect of their scheme to include other women in my sex life. Something had changed in her personality. "What life events has she experienced to broaden her perspective so much? Is it some dynamic with Merritt? Surely it's not my experiences on Haven. Is there something about the nanomites that affects her brain's chemistry? Is her behavioral change some stellar effect of the time distortion or gravitational effect of the other universe?" I thought. "It is what it is," I decided, doubting further pondering would clear my mind.

Outside my cabin door Merritt stopped me, giving me a chance to make something clear. "You and your sister are to arrange a meeting with me tomorrow, this is not negotiable. I need to know the plan with the shuttle. I need to know more about her current information on the wormhole. I need to hear Kate's commitment to me from her lips. To make our relationships work we need mutual respect."

Merritt weighed my words and seemed to accept their truth. She drew a deep breath, not meeting my eyes. "Yes, Von."

"I'm disappointed with the two of you for not trusting me," I said, strangely feeling more relieved than angry.

"Kate..."

I interrupted her. "There is no need to talk about this tonight, I'll hear your reasoning tomorrow," I commented. "I've agonized about Kate and if I think about it more it will make me mad. The best thing for me to do is enjoy the knowledge that things between your sister and I aren't so bad."

Merritt went very still. "Von, I got you a gift and it's in your cabin. I did it with the very best of intentions, so don't be disappointed in me for hiding it from you. I promise it will help you ease your mind and help you focus on something else tonight. We have a new pet in the cabin," she said with smooth femininity. "Kate endorsed my selection and said she looks forward to enjoying our pet too."

My skeptical eyes blinked at her statements. I was too emotionally drained to venture a guess at their plans for me, but something told me that life was going to get more complicated. Palming the door plate, I opened the cabin and Merritt walked in ahead of me.

The darkness of the room lifted as the lights came on from a motion sensor. Kneeling naked at the entrance to my bedroom was Wendy. Her features were plain, but her green eyes were striking, the jewels of her body. A nervous smile greeted us. Platinum blonde pixie-cropped hair contrasted well with her pink areola and nipples, giving her boyish body an interesting charm that touched me with interest. Her hard nipples and a flat stomach pulled my eyes to her flaring hips. Wendy's waist wasn't too wide. Much of her long legs were hidden behind her, but her thighs looked very toned. I knew she was as tall as me. Wendy was a natural blonde given the evidence on display between her thighs.

"I've instructed Wendy not to speak unless you specifically ask her to. At least until your inspection is done," Merritt explained. "It will give us a chance to talk more without unnecessary chatter. She is known to talk without thinking and it can be taxing after a long day at work. So I have simplified things for you. If you want she doesn't need to talk and you can just enjoy her pleasures."

Wendy nodded in affirmation of her compliance, looking pleased. Right on cue, as my eyes traveled back to her breasts, Wendy arched her back and pointed her hard nipples and virtually non-existent breasts at me, and then spread her thighs a bit wider. I walked up closer able to clearly see her swollen nether lips. My mind's tiredness deserted me and my body quickly reminded me I was feeling considerable pressure in my jewels. I was transfixed at the unexpected sight of a new naked woman in my bedroom. Almost immediately, my erection bloomed at her submissive pose and silence. My body felt exhilarated. I felt my pulse rate picking up, she unquestionably stirred something in me.

"Wendy isn't normally this adventurous," Merritt whispered, bringing me back from my survey of the nurse. "But, I explained you were sweet and sincere in your affections. With your needy sex drive she is a perfect vessel for your love. She needs more than a few occasional kisses from you. You have sparked something inside Wendy that is deeply personal and it has nothing to do with your imperial implant."

I knew Merritt was referring to my nanomites.

Merritt unzipped my orange engineering jumpsuit and it dropped to my feet with her help, leaving me in my black skinsuit. Hearing my work clothes hit the floor made me suddenly aware that while intrigued I was unprepared for what came after my lust was stated. "Why Wendy?" tugged at my thoughts. Getting me more lovers wasn't really the surprise it once was, because of the effects of my nanomites in my lovers, even when I told them to stop it. I felt more accepting of a new woman when it seemed a fait accompli.

I approached Wendy and lifted her chin with a finger, feeling tempted to flick her nipple but I stepped behind Wendy and caressed her cheek. She naturally tilted her head into my palm.

I looked at Merritt. "Why Wendy?"

I felt Wendy shudder before she pressed her cheek into my hand firmly again.

"I couldn't stand by and let my friend suffer. She just needed access to the most wonderful man I know," Merritt responded, smirking unbuttoning her uniform. "When you told us you were experienced with holding together a family full of wives and lovers, I was thrilled. I knew Kate would share if I took the right steps to soothe her and encourage her planning role in finding a willing stable of wives and lovers here. Wendy is a woman with special needs that will fit well in the family."

Merritt continued to undress herself, knowing that I loved to watch a woman undress. I'd once told her I love the sight of a shirt coming off and the moment of revelation of her breasts felt delicious to my senses. Merritt slowly peeled her shirt off, shaking her pert breasts. I began caressing Wendy's other cheek with my other hand too. Wendy's cheeks were now flush with warmth, her eyes were on Merritt's naked frame. I brushed hair away from her face, feeling the radiance of her occasional gaze. Wendy's doe eyes wanted my acceptance.

"Von, what are you thinking?" Merritt asked in a worried tone, turning her back on me as she got out of her deck boots.

Merritt's labia puffed out between her thighs as she was bent over; her dark outer lips were swollen and Merritt kept my attention by running a quick finger between her inner lips. She successfully distracted me, giving my erection real pain from its hardness trapped in my pants. Feeling Wendy's soft skin in my hands didn't help. Merritt's feminine tenderness and charms easily jumbled my brain when she was naked.

Not sure what to say, I asked a quick question. "How is Wendy suffering?"

"Wendy has a sharp intelligence wrapped in a plain exterior, living without friendship in her marriage," Merritt said, walking over to me undoing my pants. "Wendy's dream of a prince and a magical future was turned into a nightmare by her family's arranged marriage. She is totally enthralled by you, so much so that the captain processed her divorce decree today and entered it into the ship's log. As you know, under empire law, if you are posted to a deep-space ship, it's a simple thing to divorce if it was less than a year long. Wendy wants a man who knows what he wants. A gentle man with passion. A man that makes her body tremble with pleasure. I know you will give her a warm friendship, dominate her body while loving Wendy too."

My Adam's apple felt stuck at her bold comments. The lump in my throat wasn't the only uncomfortable constricting body part; her words excited that dark place where I savored thoughts of women tending my carnal needs. Merritt's words had wormed past my emotional facade, just as she had slipped into my pants caressing with encircling pressure on my manhood. It had been some time since my last release and I felt the pressure of engorgement in my jewels. The tightness of my sack was a testament to my full sperm reservoir, which wanted to be released from my spillway.

I moved in front of Wendy but Merritt didn't let go of me. "Wendy is ripe for the taking. I bet if you put a finger into her you'd find it ready," Merritt cooed. "She will quietly move to any position you want. Have your way with her, Von. Fulfill her secret desire to be taken."

Wendy kept her eyes on the floor, she looked uncomfortable kneeling there. She had bony knees. Her fat fingers now rested between her naked thighs, both hands clasped together as if in a prayerful supplication. Wendy held her thin frame straight as a board, in a forced pose of surrender. Hard nipples of an unusually large size pointed at me from Wendy's underdeveloped chest. I knew I'd suckle on them. Worse, I felt compelled to accept everything she was offering.

"Okay, Wendy I will take charge of your body. Merritt is a fine friend and articulate advocate," I said.

"Do you want this kind of relationship? I tell you what I want and you give it? Not as a slave, but as a partner that finds her own pleasure in surrender and submission?" I asked.

"Yes, it's part of what I desire from you. Having such a confident man willing to guide and direct me makes me wet for you," Wendy whispered.

In this, I decided to accept Merritt's judgment and Wendy's words.

"So be it," I responded. "Merritt will sit and watch us this time, in the future, she will help me with you."

Wendy's eyes went wide with realization and she began shivering. It was too early to tell if the shivers were from anticipation or were feelings of humiliation or perhaps embarrassment. I'd find out soon enough. Merritt's smile widened and her ebony skin brushed me as she walked up to give Wendy a whisper-soft kiss on her forehead. The two women locked eyes for a moment, and then Merritt went into the bedroom. I was surprised Merritt didn't pout when I claimed Wendy for my own, what I got was a hint of a smile from Merritt instead. A smile slowly crept across Wendy's face.

"Don't move," I commanded, lifting Wendy up to her feet.

I wet my finger and traced around the edges of her pink areolas, while watching her eyes. Wendy blinked in surprise as she shook a little. Goose bumps lifted up all over her body, and then her nipples expanded to even more excited morsels. She didn't move, letting me explore her soft skin. I rewarded her patience with a deep tongue kiss, while gently pinching both nipples at the same time. Wendy took a depth breath. I felt her wiggle her loins, struggling with the rising feelings of anticipation.

She moaned. In a quick motion, I pulled her against my body and cupped her firm butt. She fit completely in my hands. They were pretty small.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.