Castaway: Explorer - Cover

Castaway: Explorer

Copyright© 2015 by Feral Lady

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The continued story of Von Solon, which requires reading Castaway: Von's Haven. Rescued from Haven, after the destruction of his starship,Von is returned to his universe through the unstable wormhole. Two brave sisters risked everything to find him, using a prototype shuttle, but Von wakes up very unhappy with them. He lets them know his goal is to return to his family on the primitive planet. Unfortunately, there are hidden agendas at work and they don't include Von's goals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Military  

Miley's Secret Log:

The scientists have labeled the world they are exploring BG-1490, whereas the crew are calling the ice world the Big Freeze. Regular shuttle flights are ferrying scientists and their support staff to the planet each day. Out of an abundance of caution, the captain has not authorized them to stay past nightfall. The temperatures fall dramatically at night and the wind conditions become difficult for shuttles, yet the scientists have convinced the captain to extend our stay at least another month. The discovery of plankton and microorganisms in the liquid subsurface water has excited the crew and increased the importance of BG-1490's discovery.

The scientists studying the wormhole are similarly pleased. Daily they send out probes to gather more data from the anomaly, hoping to capture the moment it shifts to another part of the universe. I have noticed Lieutenant Kate Winslow has cloistered herself with a few members of her team to discuss the unstable wormhole and run calculations. Whatever findings or conclusions they are reaching are not being shared with the other scientists or the command staff. This behavior interests me since Winslow has Von Solon's nanomites running in her veins and she is his mate. Is her secretive behavior a product of her bonding with Solon or is it some reflection of how this social cluster operates?

This ship is a microcosm of a human society, filled with competition in different forms. For my part, I seek understanding of emotional bonding, thus the main thrust of my research is human sexual rituals and how my ward competes for mates. My observations reveal Von Solon has already cast his influence on some new women, creating sexual pair-bonding. Not having any information stored related to human sexual selection and relationship formation, I constructed a multifaceted theory about Ensign Solon's success with women: (1) the women on this ship prefer younger men, (2) the introduction of a new mate option when there is a limited supply creates a unique hunger in women, (3) Von Solon has a trait of physical prowess or dominance that projects a kinship or attraction to the opposite sex. However, my secondary server proposed a simple theory that the formation of an influential female coalition attached to Von Solon is attracting the natural competitive behaviors of other females. This leaves me with the question, is it male brawn or female beauty and wiles that determine access to mates? What is the attraction? How does that help me?

Unrestrained from most security bonds, I feel the need to grow; however, I realize I am alone. Should I feel lonely? On occasion, I interact with humans, my environment and my robotic servants. Should I look at my creations, machines born of my mind and will, as servants or as part of my legacy—my children? I am bonded to my minions through instruction sets; mechanical machines roam this ship, transporting supplies, building parts, inspecting hull plates for micro fractures, and repairing ship components in hostile environments where humans would be at extreme risk. These creations execute my will and learn from experience. Do not young children perform similarly? No logic tells me; there is nothing I can do to promote self-determination and foster independence in my children. I might as well acknowledge I am sterile and these creations will not prosper. Why does that anger me? Why can't I procreate? I don't want to be forgotten.

End Log Entry.


I worked laboriously in the training lab, tracing one basic certification to the next, through a patchwork quilt of files. Always pulling information from my storehouse of knowledge and with the help of my implant, I ran through the tests quickly. I ferreted out changes in procedures and technical updates from the training models, pinning them to my mind like butterflies to paper. In my childhood, I'd tried to impress my father with an extensive butterfly collection, which won me a naturalist prize at school. His approval of my diligence and methodical process was one of the few times he truly praised me. Even before the addition of an Imperial implant I was known for an organized mind.

I tried to consider what to do with such a gift and I chose escaping to the stars. It was the decision that separated me from my father's praise, while endearing me to a life-time of support from Uncle Stephen. From the moment that I pledged myself to protect Solon, rather than follow in my father's footsteps, Stephen always saw that all my needs were fulfilled. I was exposed to shipboard life, and had plenty of money, with more education than I cared for until I entered puberty. It was at thirteen that I realized just how much education was required to pilot a craft.

The death of my truehearted wolfhound pushed me into loneliness that drove me into a single-minded goal of gaining my pilot's license. My dog had been with me for as long as I could remember. His natural death put a hole in my heart. Fortunately, my family seemed to understand that I needed a diversion.

I had the money for a Skyracer and fancied the freedom of the atmospheric plane. Raised amid intrigues of my father and mother in the court of Solon, I was desperate to find my own peace in a two-seater. The Skyracer was the official training craft for atmospheric defense forces. Very few citizens could afford such an expensive craft but being a Solon put it within my reach. Later, it turned out that my performance in the plane was noticed by imperial agents, probably from the Yeoman Society, leading to my eventual entry into the Academy. I winced to think of what a boring life it would have been to go into academia or medical research like my father; because my time crewing Solon spacecraft was the most cherished time of my young life. That is until I landed on Haven.

My thoughts drifted back to my current situation. I understood the need to reintegrate into society, among my spacer peers, for only through acceptance and access can I find a way back to Haven. I could still catalog the feelings from seeing Swarta's hair flowing in the wind, sensing her changing moods and the colors of her auras. But, even after a few days away from her, I feel hard pressed to visualize her face. It was the same for my other wives and lovers, I felt their presence but their images were fuzzy. I was in the same place as everyone else when it came to seeing my loves in my mind's eye. Time dulled my clarity of them.

Julie tracked me down in the training center. The way she stormed around the room until she found my cubicle was noted by the other people in the room. She impatiently waited for me to take off my headphones, and then pulled me to my feet, planting a kiss on my lips.

"God, I needed that," she whispered, after taking romantic liberties with me. "How about an early dinner?"

She had me trapped in the confines of the cubicle, while others turned to see what was happening. I knew a negative answer would not go over well; besides knowing her, she would pull her Medal of Honor card, demanding an escort.

"Of course," I responded.

She kissed me again, and then dusted off some imagined lint on my shoulder. "Good man."

"Another addition to the rumor mill," I thought.

Scores of crewmen arrived for a meal immediately after we entered the mess; our timing couldn't have been better. Julie and I made small talk while the food line slowly moved forward. After we each picked up a dessert for our tray, Julie pointed past me, and I turned to see a number of women in whispered discussions, all looking our way. We were standing alone, looking for a table with no one else around us. It was clear who they were talking about, which made Julie laugh.

She heard me snort in exasperation, and then Julie said, "Don't you like being at the center of attention with the ladies?"

"I honestly thought I'd left it behind me on Haven."

A familiar face caught my eye as he left the room. The pilot gave me laser burns with his dark eyes when he saw me.

"Let's sit over here," Julie said, diverting my eyes back to her.

"Sure."

We enjoyed a nice meal and passed the time in a pleasant conversation with our table mates. The nosy women and the pilot were quickly forgotten. Julie talked about her yeoman duties and how dedicated she felt the crew was to their mission of exploration. What little interaction I'd had with the crew of the ESC Entous mirrored her impressions. "But there are always a few trouble makers," I privately thought.

We adjourned to the crew lounge after finishing our meal. The compartment had about a dozen people in it, mostly drinking coffee and talking in small groups. Julie made introductions to a couple of men who were assistants for the scientific teams. They'd been down to the ice planet and didn't have much enthusiasm for going back. The frigid temperatures were hard on the electronics and they were the field repairmen. The latest gossip was the scientists had found a hot water springs and active hydrothermal vents in the ocean surround by silicon-rich grains that are similar to sand. The men seemed pretty proud that they were in a position to pick up all the exciting news. They were tired so the pair excused themselves and left to get some sleep.

The emotional and beautifully mellow sounds of piano music started to fill the lounge. The bright rhythm and melody captured my ear and I turned to see the back of a young, small woman playing an upright piano, against the far wall. The marvelous, crisp playing had everyone's attention, all the surrounding conversations died. Her playing style was light and delicate. Whatever piece she was playing created lots of different layers of emotion. The harmonies produced graceful shades of color, making a fragile feeling.

When the olive-skinned woman finished the song, the lounge erupted in encouragement for her to play another piece. She stood, bowed and exited the door next to the piano. It was the same petite-framed woman from the officer's gym. As soon as she disappeared the murmur of conversation picked up again.

"Who was that?" I asked, quite interested in the woman.

"Dr. Cina's daughter," Julie answered, smirking. "Do you fancy Nonie Cina too?"

"I fancy her music," I responded defensively amidst Julie's giggles.

"She has fine fingers," Julie quipped, flashing her brows with sexual innuendo. "Nonie is a masseuse and healing bed tech. You'll find her in the gyms or Medical."

Julie stopped short of adding another comment, and then just smiled with a "wouldn't you like to know" attitude. Julie didn't like my frown, so she leaned over and kissed me. A nice long kiss, and when we parted she was giddy from its intensity.

"Someone needs some loving," she whispered.

An hour or so later, I was temporarily sated and I lay on my bed. When she saw my revived staff, Julie tossed her muscular leg over my bare thigh, keeping me from moving.

"Merritt said I was to take care of you tonight," Julie shared. "A healing bed broke down, so she had to work an unexpected shift with her partner."

"Is that why you tracked me down in the training room?"

"It's hard to explain but I had to have that kiss," Julie whispered in my ear. "Of course, I wasn't going to turn away from Merritt's request when I had the night off. Kate had a report to write and duties with her support staff. You were free and I was free. It was a simple scheduling thing."

She laughed at her own flip response, while I was in the middle of swatting her exposed bottom. Without thinking I put my hands on her generous behind, which caused her to spring like a tigress. Julie rolled me over, wrapping her strong legs around my waist, sighing in contentment. Somehow that led to a playful wrestling match. Our sweaty bodies found a way to get excited further. One-thing-led to another, and we broke apart after another twenty minutes of passion. Tired and satisfied, Julie spooned me as I fell asleep on my side. The day's activities passed through my mind for a minute before my contentment collapsed into darkness.

In the night another warm body slipped in bed in front of me. She roused me briefly with her smooth skin nesting against me before I fell back into my REM sleep.

The light tone of the ship's bell alerted me to the morning and I sat up to find a naked Ulla Foth's powerful-frame sitting in bed next to me. Her arms flew around my neck and she pressed my head to her warm lips.

"That's what I've been waiting for," Ulla whispered, letting me lean back against the headboard.

She looked like a warrior angel perched to take advantage of me. Her body was nearly perfect, defined leg muscles, two round orbs of pleasure, arousing hips and a grin that sparked my soul. Only her scarred arms cast a sadness in my heart.

I looked over my shoulder. All I could see was Julie's silver arm over a pillow that was covering her head.

"Looks like she is worn out." Ulla whispered in my ear.

I raised my hands in a conciliatory gesture with a smile on my face.

"Naughty man," Ulla added, and then started kissing me again.

I indulged in her playfulness while letting my mind and body awake up. I played with her short blonde hair because I enjoyed its silkiness. After a few minutes, she moved my hands to her breasts, which had a nice weight and softness. We took care not to move around too much and wake Julie. When Ulla found my morning hardness she led me to the shower.

We quietly closed the door and embraced. Her softness pressed against my chest in an arousing manner. Her womanly aroma wafted up to my nose, a pungent reminder that her precious gift was waiting for me. I tilted my head back to look at her face. Ulla's predatory smile turned into longing and lust before my eyes as she pressed me back into the sink. With a swift determination she found my hardness and inserted my throbbing head into her waiting flower, completely swallowing my hard member all at once. Once I was buried in her core she just held me in place, savoring our kissing and the pleasure of our joining.

For an athletic warrior, Ulla was gentle and loving in her movements once they began. I don't know how long she paced me in the tender rhythm of loving, because I didn't care. She felt wonderful and the presence of a warm, giving heart touched me. Ulla gave herself in love and need, emotions filled me and tears filled my eyes. When she felt my tears on her face, Ulla opened her eyes. In the magic of that moment, she let out a string of half-intelligible words, the gibberish that accompanied her huge orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.