The Treehouse - Cover

The Treehouse

Copyright© 2015 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 4: Amelie

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Amelie - Tim plans to use his treehouse to seduce the new neighbors but in the end, who seduced whom?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It took me almost until Noon Saturday to finish the Taylor's yard work. When I knocked on the back door Mrs. Taylor opened it and invited me in. She looked very pretty in a short skirt that stopped well above her knees. She also wore a loose and somewhat low cut peasant blouse. Though not certain, I thought that she wore no bra either. As usual she offered me a glass of lemonade. I sat at the kitchen table drinking the lemonade while she retrieved $15 from her purse to pay me.

"Where are the girls," I asked. "Do you think they would be interested in going to the pool today?"

"Didn't they tell you?" she responded. "Their father took them to visit their grandparents for the weekend. I couldn't go because I have some things that I have to do here."

That reminded me that Gabi had mentioned their weekend away but I had let it slip my mind. I said nothing.

Mrs. Taylor paused before continuing, "One of those things I must do is to have a conversation with you about what you are doing with my daughters in that tree house of yours."

A cold fist of fear gripped my heart. I was sure she could see my face turn pale. From what Gabi had told me, I knew that her mom knew what Nikki and she had been doing with me. But I was scared that she thought I had had sex with Lisa. I couldn't imagine that she would be happy thinking that I had boffed her youngest daughter. I answered with a slight quaver in my voice, "Do you mean playing video games? We've only been playing Mario Kart. It's rated "E" for "Everyone". It's not one of those violent games."

"Well, yes, Nikki did tell me about learning to play video games with you," she said. "But I am talking about the other games you have been teaching them."

Before I could respond she stood up and said, "Come along. I think it's time for you to show me your hideaway in that magnificent tree."

She grabbed my hand pulling me away from the table toward the back door. We walked across the street in silence and climbed onto the platform. I unlocked the box with the crank for the stairs and slowly lowered the ladder. Mrs. Taylor started up. When she was about half way, I glanced up and almost fell off the ladder. I was stunned to see that she was sans culotte, her shaved pussy winking at me as she climbed from step to step.

She looked back down at me and said, "Come along, we don't have all day."

By then she had pushed through the trap door and entered the tree house. She looked all around the room while I cranked the ladder back up and closed the trap door. She took a seat on the futon and looked at me expectantly. Not knowing what to say next, I blurted out, "It's not much, just a place to play games or watch movies and hang out."

She twisted sideways and pushed the back of the futon down. Looking up, she said, "You have quite a little love nest here. Are you sleeping with all three of my daughters?"

"What are you talking about, Mrs. Taylor?" I asked nervously. "I haven't slept with anyone." That was almost true; the only one I had actually slept with in the tree house was Gabi.

"Let's not play games, Tim," she replied. "I knew that you and Nicole were having sex the same day you two first had intercourse. I know now that you are making love with Gabriele too. I also know that you have had oral sex with Lisette. I even know how she tricked you into doing it the first time."

She leaned toward me and gestured to me to join her on the futon. As she leaned forward, her low cut blouse opened. I could see all the way to her navel confirming that her 34C breasts were unencumbered by a bra.

As soon as I sat down, she slid over next to me, placed her hands on my face and turned me to face her before saying, "We don't need to be so formal; you may call me Amelie. There are some things you need to understand before we continue."

She paused to take a breath, "Our family is much more continental in our attitudes than most Americans. We have no moral reservations about sex. We recognize that sex is a biological need just like eating, drinking and breathing. However we are not promiscuous. I have taught my daughters to be responsible, but I would never tell them that sex is bad even at their ages. I just want to make sure that they are not hurt nor suffer any unpleasant consequences like disease or an unplanned pregnancy."

"Look Mrs. Tay... , I mean Amelie," I replied, "I didn't mean to cause any problems. I never met any girls like your daughters. I just..."

She put her fingers against my lips and said, "Shush, you haven't caused any problems. I am sure that my daughters were more than willing to participate in anything that you and they did together. They are very sensual just as Geoff and I are."

She took a long pause and sighed saying, "That's the other thing I want to discuss with you. Geoff and I love each other very much and we enjoy expressing our love to each other whenever we can be together. But Geoff's profession keeps us apart far too often and for too long. So we have an agreement that we can share physical love with others when we can't be together. I suspect that it is more difficult for me than for Geoff. I will not expose my daughters to the kind of men who usually prey on lonely married women. Moreover I will not risk contracting a sexual disease. I need a man who is a good lover and who can be discrete so that my family is not subjected to any notoriety. I need a man who will not expect of me anything that would damage my marriage."

Then she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. It was a passionate kiss with a woman who was very experienced in expressing love and skilled in the physical arts. It was certainly far beyond any kiss I had ever had. When we parted to catch our breaths, I was fully erect and panting.

"Oh my God, Amelie," I exclaimed. "I never felt anything like that."

"I'm not surprised," she responded softly. "Before we continue I want you to know that I have two objectives. I want to teach you how to completely satisfy a woman sexually both for my daughters and for myself. I love my daughters and I want them to have sexual partners who can please their woman as well as themselves. I have needs too. When my husband cannot be with me, I want a discrete lover who knows how to please me as well as pleasing himself. For now, if you are willing, I will teach you to be that lover."

"Before we begin," she added, "I want you to tell me everything you have done with my daughters. You should know by now that they tell me everything, but I want to hear it from your point of view."

I proceeded to relate the history of the previous two weeks in detail starting with Nikki's first visit to the tree house and ending with the afternoon with Nicole the past Thursday. I told her every detail that I thought important. I assured her that I had been using condoms when we had intercourse. I told her all the positions we had tried.

When I stated that I had not penetrated Lisa because I thought she was too young and too small for sex, Amelie responded, "Oh yes, Lisette has already complained bitterly to me about that. We are working on the problem."

I responded with a look of astonishment.

Amelie added, "You look surprised. I was two years younger than Lisette is now the first time a boy had sex with me. I admit that it wasn't the most pleasant experience that I've had. I appreciate your wanting to avoid hurting Lisette, but she is quite eager for you to make love to her. I am helping her stretch her vagina so she will be comfortable her first time with you. You know she wants to give you her virginity. She will let you know when she is ready. That is the agreement we have made."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I couldn't believe that Amelie was encouraging me to have sex with her daughters. It was even less believable that she wanted me to fill in for her husband when he was away on business.

Of course everything fit together. She had put all three of them on birth control, in Lisa's case over the objections of her gynecologist. They all had told her what they had done with me after they had done it. I knew before she confirmed it that her daughters kept no secrets from her. I guess I had let my preconceptions prevent me from seeing the truth right in front of me.

Amelie was silent giving me a few moments to wrap my mind around her revelations. Then she continued, "I propose to give you lessons in love making every afternoon as soon as you finish your yard work for the day. We will continue until I feel you have learned enough to be an exceptional lover."

"What about the girls," I asked. "One of them usually comes over right after I get home."

"I have enrolled them in swimming lessons at the community pool," she answered. "The lessons are scheduled from 11:30 to 1:30 Monday through Friday. They will walk home from the pool. That will give us almost two hours to ourselves every day. As charming as this tree house is, I would prefer that you come to my house for our lessons. I am certain that my bed will be more comfortable and all of my toys are there. By the way, as open as I am with my daughters, it would be best if they remain unaware of this arrangement we have. I know that you can be discrete."

"But," she added, "we are here already; let's not waste the opportunity. I suggest that we have an orientation lesson. I want you to undress me and show me everything you know about making a woman go crazy with desire."

"OK," I said. "I'll give it a try. I hope I won't disappoint you. Don't forget; I was a virgin less than two weeks ago."

Amelie smiled and said gently, "Don't worry; this is not a test. I just want to see what you know and what I can teach you."

I took her in my arms and kissed her again following her lead. She had already shown me a better way to kiss. I definitely wanted to experience more of that. After a minute or two of toe-curling kisses (at least my toes curled) I moved from her lips to her forehead. I kissed her all over her face and ears using just my lips to give her little nibbles. It must have had some effect because her breathing deepened and increased in frequency. Nor did I leave my hands idle. I had started by rubbing her shoulders, then moving down her back while I was kissing her face. She had her arms around me too so that we gently embraced each other.

Upon reaching her ass I moved my hands slowly up her back again this time under her loose fitting blouse. This had the effect of pulling her blouse up as the bottom caught on my forearms. When I had reached her shoulder blades, the bottom of the blouse was just under her bare breasts. I leaned back, grasped the hem of the blouse and pulled it over her to discard it on the floor. I pulled my t-shirt off too so we would feel skin-to-skin contact as we resumed our embrace. Amelie was a beautiful woman. Petite like her daughters, she stood about 5' 5" and weighed about 130 pounds. Although still slender she was more rounded and curvy than the teenagers. Her soft round breasts with their hard nipples felt wonderful pressed against my chest.

I gradually pressed her back until she was lying on the futon. I began fondling her breasts and moving my kisses down from her face to her upper chest. Then I stood up, dropped my shorts and boxers and looked for the clasp on her skirt. I found it on her left side, unbuttoned the waist and pulled the zipper down. I slid the skirt down her legs and off leaving her completely naked. I lifted her legs onto the futon and gazed at her amazed that a woman her age looked so good.

She smiled up at me and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"You're so beautiful," I blurted out. "I can't believe that you would want to fool around with an inexperienced teenager like me."

"Tim," she said, "you are a flatterer. Come make love with me."

She spread her legs and I crawled between them to lie over her with my hard cock pressed against her vulva. I resumed kissing her and fondling her tits. I became really excited myself feeling an urgency to increase the sexual stimulation. I moved my kisses to her breasts alternating from right to left and back. I extended my left hand down between us to cup her pussy rubbing her from the entrance of her vagina to her clitoris. Both of us were starting to pant as the sexual tension increased. Impatient, I slid down toward the foot of the futon putting my face directly above her snatch. I had learned from Lisa and Gabi that pussy licking provided a reliable way to quickly make a girl really hot. Amelie was no exception though later she taught me even better techniques. As I licked her furrow and tongued her clit, she began moaning, trembling and thrusting her hips at my face. Finally her ass rose off the bed and her thighs contracted clasping my head tightly.

As soon as I could get free I gasped, "Are you protected? ... Are you safe?"

"Oh oui," she groaned.

I couldn't wait. I lined my stiff cock up to her steamy opening and thrust forward. She squealed as I felt my dick sink halfway into her on the first thrust. We were too hot to make love; we had raw monkey sex. Two or three more strokes and the head of my cock bumped against her cervix. Other than that brief instant with Nikki it was the first time my bare dick was in a hot, wet cunt. I was overwhelmed. I couldn't wait for Amelie to catch up. A few strokes more and my balls tightened dumping a huge load of cum in her. I was still thrusting my pubis against hers as my cock started to soften. I guess that the additional stimulation brought her over the edge again. Just before my cock became too soft to keep it inserted, I felt her abdomen and pussy contracting rhythmically signaling her climax.

I held her for a few more minutes before rolling to the side.

"I'm sorry," I gasped. "I should have gotten you off before me."

Amelie rolled toward me and said softly, "There's no need to apologize, Tim. Too many men would not care at all whether their partner climaxed. You are already a very good lover. You made me feel very good indeed. Still I can teach you some things that the women in your life will enjoy very much, but you have nothing to be ashamed of now."

"Thanks, Mrs ... I mean Amelie," I said. "You make me feel really good too. I'm looking forward to learning all that you can teach me."

She scooted to the edge of the futon and stood up. A mixture of semen and her lubrication seeped out of her pussy and started to run down her legs. I grabbed a washcloth, dampened it with water and reached over to clean her legs. She ran her fingers through my hair saying, "You are so thoughtful, Tim ... I have to go now, but I expect to see you Monday promptly at 11:30."

"I wouldn't miss it for anything," I said. "I'll see you Monday."

I cranked the ladder down and Amelie disappeared. I was still hot and sweaty both from the yard work and from Amelie's orientation. I closed the tree house and went back to the Taylor's house to retrieve the tools I had abandoned there. I cleaned the tools and put them away. Then I was ready to take a shower and relax.


Epilogue

The next seven weeks went by in a whirlwind. I increased the pace of my lawn care work so that I could be showered and fresh by 11:40 when Amelie returned from dropping the girls off at the pool. That gave us about an hour and twenty minutes for our 'lessons' before she had to leave to pick the girls up at the pool. She proved herself adept at making best use of the limited time we had. I think we covered at least half of the positions in the Kama Sutra. She taught me how to delay climax both in myself and in my partner. She could bring me to the edge of a violent climax and then stifle it. She showed me how to do the same to her. She showed me erogenous zones in places on a woman where I didn't even know she had places. She showed me a variety of sex toys from vibrators and dildos to bondage restraints. She introduced me to anal sex. My first reaction was not very favorable; I thought it would be disgusting. But I didn't want to offend her for fear of being cut off so I agreed to give it a try. She taught me how to stretch her anus and to use lube effectively. I was surprised not only at how good it felt for me, but also at how strongly Amelie responded to having her butt probed by my dick. She warned me not to try that with her daughters until they were older and more experienced.

On top of all that, the girls still had a schedule for me. Each afternoon after they had returned from swimming lessons, one of them came over to my house to entice me into the tree house. All pretenses were dropped and we spent our time together making love or at least having sex. I was still using condoms since none of the girls had been taking birth control pills long enough to be safe from an unplanned pregnancy. Except for Lisa, I was passing on most of what Amelie was teaching me. Ironically, Amelie was passing on her lessons in sexual expertise to her daughters by proxy. More than once I wondered whether that had been her intention all along. With Lisa I was doing everything I had learned except penetration of her vagina and anus. But with Gabi I felt it was more than sex. We had so many more common interests that after having sex we spent a lot of time just talking about things that interested us both. I felt closer to her than I did to her sisters or her mother.

The swimming lessons that Amelie had arranged lasted only four weeks. For the three weeks following the swimming lessons I had more time with the girls but less time with Amelie. The momentous event came the last Friday of swimming lessons. Amelie and I were relaxing after a vigorous bout of lovemaking.

Amelie propped herself up on an elbow and said, "Tim, Lisette is ready for you now."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I mean that she is ready for you to take her virginity," she replied. "We have been stretching her vagina by using candles as dildos starting with very small candles. She is now able to insert a candle as large as an erect adult penis without discomfort. She's been taking the pill for more than four weeks now. You won't even have to use a condom."

I grinned broadly. "What do you recommend for time and place?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon I will take Nicole and Gabriele shopping for school clothes," she said. "Geoff has a golf match arranged with a potential client. I suggest you use our bed. It is large and you already are experienced with our shower. I think this will make Lisette's first time as special as possible. I know that you can please a woman as well as any man."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," I responded as I leaned over to embrace and kiss her.

I finished mowing and trimming the Taylor's lawn shortly before noon. I put all my tools back in the wagon before knocking on the back door. Lisa came to the door to invite me in. She offered me lemonade as usual. I accepted and sat at the kitchen table to drink it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.