The House at Sand Pines - Cover

The House at Sand Pines

Copyright© 2015 by Coaster2

Chapter 12: Meet the Family

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Meet the Family - An unlikely friendship begets unlikely gifts. And then there was "The Face." Stranger things might have happened, but not to me.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Charlotte moved into the Sand Pines home that weekend. We rented a van and moved what little furniture she had along with her clothes and other personal items. There was barely a morning's work to get it all done and have her settled in our home. Yes, I thought of it as "our home" now. She had been a big part of bringing it to life and I loved her contribution.


"So, we are in agreement then," Charlotte said as we sat in the forward lounge of the ferry to Horseshoe Bay. "Two children, possibly three before we call it quits."

"It's really you're decision, Sweetheart. But I do want children, almost as much as my mother wants grandchildren. Be prepared for that to be almost the first question she asks," I chuckled.

"Well, we're not going to disappoint her then." My new fiancée had her arm wrapped in mine as we sat beside each other. She had her left hand free to allow herself to gaze at her new engagement ring. I thought she had exhibited very good taste in choosing it, just as I had expected.

"I left the key with my ... our ... neighbour, and he's going to let the last of the contactors in while we're away. The window coverings will be hung and the trim installed. The house that Lew built will be finally finished after almost five years. Are you sure your parents will be okay with Travis being with us? We can always leave him with Mother."

"Positive," she stated. "I told you, we're dog people. Mom and Dad have an Airedale that is very friendly. Travis will be fine with her."

"Yeah, well Mom always wants to know if I'm bringing Travis with me. I wouldn't call her a dog person, but she seems to be fine with the old boy."

"Hah! It's a case of love me, love my dog," she chirped.

"Pretty much," I agreed.


"Mom, I'd like you to meet my fiancée, Charlotte Pierce. Charlotte, this is my mother, Margaret Hunter."

"Oh my goodness, Charlotte, I'm so glad to meet you. Welcome to my home," Mom gushed.

"Thank you, Mrs. Hunter. You have a beautiful home."

"Please, Charlotte, it's Margaret. Come in and sit down. Nolan knows where to put your bags, don't you dear?"

"Yes, Mom, in the guest room."

Travis had followed us into the familiar surroundings and almost immediately plopped himself down in front of the fireplace. It was his favorite spot, especially in the winter.

Lugging our bags into the house, I was quick to observe that mother had already cornered Charlotte and was probably giving her the third degree. Happily, I did not have to witness it. Since she had been warned what to expect, the look on my fiancée's face indicated she wasn't flustered or uncomfortable.

After a while, Charlotte went to the guest room to hang up some of her clothes and I moved to the kitchen to get my grilling over with.

"She a very beautiful woman, Nolan," my mother said immediately. "She's quite accomplished, too. You are very fortunate to have found her. How did you meet her?"

"Well, I was in a local pub and I saw her and I was struck by her beauty ... her face particularly, and then I met her again when I was at the home show. I hired her to help me with finishing the house and we went from there."

"That's obviously the short version," Mom said in mock disgust. "You've known her such a short time and now you're engaged. Are you sure she isn't just after you for your money?"

I bit my tongue before answering. "I'm sure, Mother. She didn't know anything about my money until after we fell in love." I knew the question would be there, so I made sure she discarded the idea. My tone of voice must have carried the message well.

"She tells me she has a job in Campbell River," Mom continued. "Isn't that a long way away?"

"No ... not at all. It's about forty minutes by car and it's a contract that will last three months. She doesn't have to be there every day."

"Is your house finished?" she asked, almost as an afterthought.

"It will be when we get home. The contractors for the window blinds and curtains will be there next week along with the carpenter to finish the trim. You'll have to come up and visit this summer. It's a great home in a great location," I assured her.

"And there's enough room for children and guests?"

"Three bedrooms, Mom, but we can always add more if necessary." I couldn't resist a knowing smile.

She nodded, satisfied that all her concerns were addressed.

"Charlotte said you don't have a job at the end of this month. What are you going to do?"

"I haven't decided yet. I have a couple of ideas, but nothing concrete. I want to use my writing skills if possible. One thing for certain, I won't be doing nothing. Charlotte wouldn't allow it even if I tried," I assured her.

"Good. You need something to keep your mind occupied. She seems like a very strong person, Nolan. I think you've chosen wisely."

"I think so too. Anyway, I'm very, very happy that she has agreed to marry me. It's like a dream come true."

"I'm happy for you. I've waited some time for this day. Now ... it's about grandchildren," she smiled.

At the last minute, Mom had organized a reception for Charlotte and me. She had invited all her friends and happily, I knew most of them. Her home was plenty large enough for the two dozen or so people who dropped by to wish us well. It was a warm spring day and we took advantage of the patio area as well. It was nice to see some old familiar friends again. I got a lot of questions about where I found a beauty like my fiancée. Charlotte was made very welcome and I know she enjoyed herself.

"That was lovely, Nolan. Your mother is a very charming woman and has made me feel very much at ease. I hope my parents are just as happy to meet you."

"I'll be on my best behaviour. I have to admit, I am a bit nervous about meeting them. They don't know anything about me and we haven't known each other for very long. I'm sure that will make them wonder about me."

"I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be yourself. My parents are very down-to-earth people," she assured me. "I'm assuming my brother Gavin will make an appearance."

"Hey ... I didn't know you had a brother. You've never mentioned him."

"Well, to tell the truth, we aren't close. He's seven years older than me and a big deal in the provincial government. He likes to let everyone know how important he is," she said with a note of chagrin.

"Well, I'll do my best to charm him if he does show," I assured her. She didn't look convinced that it was likely.

When we arrived at the Pierce home in View Royal, I was introduced to Roberta and Lionel Pierce, the parents. I was given a friendly welcome, but I could see the curiosity in their eyes. Who was this guy who had won the hand of their only daughter? I knew I was going to be examined and quizzed. Gavin Pierce had not yet made an appearance.

I found it easy to like Charlotte's parents. Like my mother, they were very welcoming of this stranger who had claimed their daughter. They were curious about me, of course, but Charlotte had apparently prepared them with some information about me before I arrived. They knew about my house, my boat, my former job and my dog. Travis looked around, wondering where he was at first, but seemed to recognize he was in friendly territory and flopped down in front of their fireplace just as he had in mother's living room. A few minutes later, Sandy, the family Airedale, was let in from the back yard and made her acquaintance with Travis. They appeared to be quite disinterested in each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.