My Teenage Life (Vol. I) - the Freshman Year - Cover

My Teenage Life (Vol. I) - the Freshman Year

Copyright© 2015 by Diederik Rask

Chapter 3: Brenda's

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Brenda's - The life of James Underwood, a too good for his own good Freshman at Wormwood High. Music is his love and girls are his desire. Follow him through the second half of his Freshman year and Summer vacation.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex   Violence   School  

I suppose I should say something about Brenda, since someone is likely wondering about her. She's 14 and will be turning 15 this summer, has reddish-brown hair down below her shoulders and is naturally wavy. Her eyes are hazel with gold flecks and easy to get lost in. At five foot, four inches tall we're a close match in height, more so when she wears heels. Her figure is nice and she's pretty. I don't know that I'd call her beautiful, in the sense that the supermodels are. But, she is very attractive and well formed and very athletic, (unlike me). Well, I mean in terms of interscholastic sports. I don't do those. I'm more a band geek. She plays on the school's volleyball, soccer, and basketball teams. I'd like to claim she has flawless skin, but she's a teen, like me, and she does get the occasional "blemish". She's outgoing and smart; she rarely needs my help to understand what's going on in classes. There have been a few times, in English, when she's been there to help me. Oh, did I say she's really attractive? I guess it might be interesting to mention that she's got quite the exotic mix of blood with Indian (Hindi), Irish, African, and Japanese in her family background. The mixes are in those orders, too, from her grandparents. It all comes together in her with quite the effect!

It took me about twenty minutes to get to her place; I waited outside for her bus to arrive. I could have done it in ten to fifteen, but I didn't want to be sweaty and stinky, so I took my time. As I waited for her I was thinking about what it was that she might want from me. I didn't hold any hope that it would be anything physical between us. I was properly disabused of that idea back in January. She was fairly popular and outgoing, so I didn't think it was something to do with self-confidence. I just had no idea. I was shaken out of my thoughts, literally, when she walked up to me and shook me. Apparently, I hadn't responded to her calling my name.

We went inside and she offered to get me something to drink. I asked for and got lemonade, and then it was up to her room. I'd never been in her room before. I'd visited her house a number of times, but always in the main portions and the yard. Let me tell you, she's not a "girly girl" in the usual sense. No pictures of teen heart throbs on her walls, no pink pastel paint. For her it was a nice warm yellow with blue trim and her posters were of well known women athletes. It wasn't a shrine to them but a reminder, it seemed to me, that she could some day become like them. I think she knew that it would never be, because girls tend to have finished growing by the time they are sixteen. Who knows, maybe she'll have a growth spurt.

She pulled me to her bed and we sat down on it facing one another. I finally got the girl I wanted in bed with me, but not the way I had imagined. Oh, well. You take what you can get.

"Okay, Brenda, what is it you think I can help you with, with hypnosis?" I asked this as I sat Lotus in front of her; she sat, in her shorts, in an unladylike like manner facing me with one leg tucked in, heel resting close to her sex and the other leg out to the side. If her heel hadn't been there her panties would have been on display. I had to work to keep talking to her and not her pussy.

"James, I'm not sure. Maybe hypnosis has already helped me."

"But, I haven't done anything, yet. How could it have helped you if I haven't done anything?"

"You have done something, to yourself. You're different. I told you so at the mall. You're not the same guy you were in January. You're not different, but not the same. I still trust you, or you wouldn't be here. We're still friends. You're still funny and fun. But ... remember how you asked me out and I told you we were just friends and I didn't think of you as boyfriend material?"

"Yes, but... , " and my response was cut off as she was suddenly pushing me back and covering me with her body, her lips pressed against mine. I was so surprised that I essentially laid there under her in shock. Well, Mr. Happy wasn't in shock. He started taking interest, immediately.

Brenda pulled back after a moment of me not responding, "Don't you want to kiss me? Don't make me feel like a fool and idiot, James. Don't just lay there like a dead fish. Say something, please!"

"I ... oh, wow ... ah..." I was at a loss for words for a moment as my brain re-engaged and booted back up. "Brenda, I wasn't expecting that. I couldn't respond; I was taken by such surprise that I was unable to respond. Could we try that again?"

"Sure," she purred as she leaned down and pressed her body against mine again from sex to lips. There was no doubt in her mind that I was interested when she felt my hardness pressing against her vulva through our clothing and our lips came together and we kissed.

I was awkward at first but soon caught up with her and it felt like heaven to me. I knew from all our talks, me and all the girls at school who were my friends, that grabbing her tits or ass right now would be a bad move, but boy did I want to do just that. Instead, I kissed her, but let her lead the pace and gently caressed her face hair and neck. I even allowed my hands to discover the contours of her back and ended barely grazing her nice firm sexy bottom. What surprised me was the moan I got when I did that. It was electrifying. The only problem, for me, was that my erection was very uncomfortable in the current situation, and it wasn't going anywhere with her pressing and even grinding against it. I had to break the kiss, it was very hard to keep going like this.

"Brenda, I need to stop and I need you to get up for a moment, please," I asked her as she looked down at me. I guess there was something in my eyes that got to her because she moved very suddenly off of me and backed up.

"What's wrong, James? I thought you liked me. It sure felt like you like me," she said as she looked down at the bulge in my shorts and then back up into my eyes. "You were kissing me like you were enjoying it. What's wrong?" Now there was uncertainty in her voice and her eyes looked to be getting sad.

Smiling at her I told her, "Oh, I still like you and I was really enjoying kissing you and such. The problem is that," and I looked down at my own bulge knowing she'd follow my gaze, "I need to adjust myself." The look in her eyes changed again to one that seemed hungry now and before I could do anything to fix my discomfort she moved forward between my thighs again and ran her hands up my thighs and, to my great surprise, pressed her lips to my cock, albeit through my shorts and nuzzled it. The next thing I knew I was laying back and her hand was up the leg of my shorts adjusting me as if it were normal and natural, and then she released me and moved back over me again.

"All better?", she asked as she straddled me and began to dry fuck me. Her voice had turned sultry, intoxicating. Wow, what was going on here was all I could think before he lips crashed against mine and then I stopped thinking and simply acted. My hands went to her tight ass and gripped it firmly. I began to work with her, thrusting against her as I held on and we masturbated against one another while still fully clothed. The heat of the kiss increased; when we finally came up for air her eyes, and mine too I am sure, were filled with the fire of lust.

"Much, much better. Does this mean you'll go out with me?", I asked as I kept thrusting up against her. This was a wet dream come true, for me. I had stopped hoping to get anywhere like this with any of my girl friends. Now, here I was a few layers of cloth away from burying myself inside Brenda and it was wonderful.

"Do you mean as a couple? Boyfriend and girlfriend, not just 'friends'?" She punctuated her words with a moan that was so erotic, so sensual, so fucking hot it nearly made me cream my shorts, as she pressed down and fucked herself against me. I don't know what else to call it.

"Yes, as a couple. And, if you keep that up I'm going to have a big mess in my shorts in a few seconds. I can't take this much more," I groaned out that last in response to her words and movements.

"Yes, I'll go out with you, James; I'll be your girlfriend. Now hold still and let me help you with that problem," she said as her eyes bored into mine while she slithered down my body so that her face was again between my thighs. The smile she gave me as her hands fished my cock down and out my shorts was predatory in a sensual "I'm going to so rock your world" kind of way.

"Relax, baby. Let me take care of this big ol' problem of yours," she said as she ducked down and licked the the head and stroked the shaft. There were no more words for a while after that. I grabbed her pillows and propped myself up to watch what she was doing to me. I'd never had a blow job before, but to me she was doing me like a pro.

Her hands softly gripped me, firmly but not hard, as she stroked me up and down. I'm not that big and she wasn't double fisting me. She was stroking in a way that I find difficult to describe. Her comment of it being "big" made me feel good, but I was only about six inches long. One thing I realized is that she couldn't get her fingers around me entirely. I never thought about that and wasn't going to worry about it now. Her tongue was magical and I would swear that it was prehensile! It flicked and licked, swirled and twirled around the meatus, glans and frenulum. Each touch of her magical appendage had me shivering and groaning with desire and pleasure. I'm not sure if it was her doing, or something about me, but it was a good five minutes before I came. I was sure I would lose it and loose it within in the first thirty seconds.

"Oh, Gods, Brenda! I'm going to cum!" I nearly shouted but held it down to a coarse whisper of desperation, need, and urgency. Her eyes flashed up to me and she started to hum! Oh my fucking gods in heaven! That was it, I was done for and I let loose with the biggest torrent of cum I've ever released. At least it felt like it. If you asked me under oath, I would have sworn that I pumped a quart of jizz down her throat. I mean that quite literally. When she started humming she'd also slid forward on my shaft and pressed her face tight against my groin, my cock pressed into the opening of her throat and I came. Her eyes were locked on mine, with what I can only call a hunger. She just kept humming and swallowing until I was done and then she slid back up and off my shaft. I didn't know where she learned that, but I didn't care. What guy cares about such things when he's riding that wave of bliss after having a great cum?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.