The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 12: A Semblance of Normalcy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: A Semblance of Normalcy - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Talking with Jenny

August 30-31, 1976

It felt strange, waking up next to Lori, with no one else in our bed. We rolled over, kissed each other, and she pulled me on top of her.

“As nice as it was having the others sharing our bed, right now I just want you all to myself,” she said as she reached down to guide me into her. “Just you, your body, and your lovely cock.”

I had to admit I agreed with her. As enjoyable as it was sleeping with and making love with Megan, Jillian or Janelle, and watching them make love with Lori; it was really nice just having herself all to me. We made love slowly, kissing as I slid in and out. When she came, her body stiffened; she gripped my shoulders tightly and she made soft whimpering sounds. When I came inside her; she sighed and moaned. Despite the enjoyment I got from making love with the other women, nothing felt quite as satisfying as making love with Lori.

After a shower together and breakfast, it was on the bike for the ride across to Kensington. On the way to my Physics lecture, Jenny caught up with me.

“Over the weekend I thought a lot about some things that we might do when we spend a night together,” she said. “I really let my fantasies go wild.”

“That’s good, but did you talk with Greg about it all?” I asked her.

“Well, no, not yet, the opportunity didn’t come up.” She looked down at her feet, not wanting to look me in the eyes. “He wasn’t well over the weekend, he’s still sick today.”

“Once you’ve talked things through with him, and provided he agrees, we can make plans.”

She reluctantly agreed with me; although she did sit next to me in the physics lecture and the subsequent Elec Eng lecture.

“What are you doing for lunch?” she asked me as we left the lecture theatre.

“I’m going down to the gym; I work out three days a week; getting myself into shape for the sailing season. The opening day race is this coming Sunday.”

“That sounds pretty exciting, the sailing. Do you have your own boat?”

“No, I just crew on a boat that someone else owns; Lori and I sail together on that, up in Pittwater. She also does some off-shore racing, which starts this coming weekend; she’s training for the Sydney to Hobart race. They did that last year, and she’s keen to do it again. I’ll see you in the lecture after lunch?”

I was hoping she wouldn’t want to come to the gym with me; I guess she would want to sit with me in the lecture after lunch, and work with me during the lab session. With Greg off sick, she had decided to attach herself to me. I wondered if she would actually talk to him this evening, or just hope that I would relent regarding the requirement that she gets his agreement before I would consent to the two of us having sex. She struck me as one of those girls that was accustomed to getting her own way, merely by flirting, and offering the hint of something. Not that I didn’t like her, but there was only so much of her that I could take for any length of time.

The afternoon lessons were pretty much as I expected; Jenny sat next to me in the lecture after lunch; then up in the lab made sure she was sitting right next to me at the workbench. For this exercise, we had to solder some components together to make a small integrated circuit amplifier, complete with the tone control circuitry that we had simulated in the ‘Spice’ software the previous week. At least we didn’t have to solder directly to the integrated circuit with the legs close to each other; instead we soldered an eight-pin IC socket to the circuit board, and added the discrete components to the board.

I had already been shown how to solder wires, so it wasn’t that difficult to build the amplifier; once it was completed we had to make sure it worked correctly and verify the frequency response with different settings of the tone controls. All in all, it was an interesting and enjoyable lab session, helped by Jenny flirting with me, and every so often giving me a glimpse of her thighs or chest. Not that I got to see all that much; it was more a ‘promise of what is to come’, should I decided to sleep with her. I rode home in a pretty good mood; while I wasn’t prepared to compromise the agreement between Lori and I regarding Jenny; she had to get agreement from Greg before I would take things further, it was still nice having the attention from her, the flirting, and all that.

After dinner, Lori and I did our homework and study, and once that was out of the way, we reviewed our latest chapters in the story. I told her about what Jenny had said, about using a text processing system so we wouldn’t have to retype things each time. She sounded interested in it, and wanted to know when we might be able to try it. After a while, she suggested we take an exploratory trip on one of the local trains, to see how suitable it might be for her proposed “train fuck”. We got dressed, she grabbed a notebook, and we walked to the station.

“We want to wait until a train with the double decker carriages comes,” she said. “What we want are the ones they call the ‘Sputnik’ set. When a train comes up, look at the target plate on the lower right hand side; there will be a coloured plate, with a letter and a number. The colour indicates the maintenance depot they come from, the letter is the type of train, and the number is the consist number in that set.”

“Wow! How do you know all that?”

“Murph was telling me; he’s a train nut. Well, the term he uses to describe himself is a ‘railway enthusiast’ or a ‘gunzel’. He’s into all these clubs and that; actually, he knows a lot about all of the railway stuff around the state.”

“Interesting; I never knew that about him. Okay, here’s a train coming now; is it the right one?”

“It looks ... no, it’s one of the new double decker ones. Just our luck, when we wanted one of the old junky rattlers, we get a new one.”

We let that train go past, and we saw one heading in towards Central, on the other line. We quickly ran across the footbridge, and just got on the train before it left to go into the city. By walking along into the second carriage, Lori showed me just how the seat on the lower level next to the stairs was almost hidden in the corner of the carriage. I sat down in the corner, and pulled the back of the seat in front of me over, so the back of the seat was facing me. Lori wasn’t able to see me until she was right next to that row; and then only if she deliberately looked into the corner.

“I think it will be perfect, let me swap places with you, and you have a look, and tell me what you think.”

She was correct; unless I was right on top of the end row; I couldn’t even tell that she was sitting in there. If we had the other three with us, they could sit in the seat facing us, which would block things even more. We stayed on the train as it went around the city circle; and got out when it came back to Erskineville.

“All we will have to do is pick a date,” I said as we walked back to the house. “And make sure the right carriage sets are running on the line that evening.”

“Did you see how few people there were on the train?” she said to me. “We could have done it then, but the others wouldn’t have been there to verify it.”

“Besides, you will have to wear a short skirt, and your sexy crotchless panties,” I said. “I will have to think about what I will wear, too, so it’s easy for me to whip my prick out.”

“We need to get you a long overcoat, so that will cover your clothes, and when we want to fuck, you can open it, then undo your shorts or something, I can mount you, and when we’ve finished fucking, you can do your shorts up, and cover yourself with the overcoat.”

“Why would I need to cover myself, if my shorts are done up?”

“Two reasons; who goes out this time of year in old, daggy shorts. Plus, what if as we are fucking, your shorts get all wet, from my juices, or...”

“Or if you pee when you come?” I added.

“Yeah, well, that too. It happens sometimes; and I don’t hear you complaining about it when it does happen. Or your come might dribble from my pussy after you’ve spurted inside me and get all over the front of your shorts.”

“I think I know something that would be suitable,” I said. “Would you want to wear a long overcoat, too?”

“Yeah, just wearing a miniskirt, with my pussy hanging out might attract some unwanted attention. There’s that army disposals store at Railway Square, on George Street; they might have something. What if we look tomorrow afternoon, can you meet me there after your classes finish?”

“Sure, I finish early; I’ll ride home, and grab a train into Central. I can get there around four, if that suits.”

“Works for me; that will be good.”

I told her how the conversations with Jenny transpired; she laughed at the report I gave of how she tried flirting with me during the lab period; as if somehow me seeing a flash of her thigh would make me want to forget the previous agreement, and arrange to have sex with her immediately.

“You are being very good, resisting her temptations like that. It must be difficult, she’s an attractive young woman, I’m sure you are dying to know what she’s like in bed.”

“Yeah, well, she is attractive, I guess,” I replied. “To be completely honest; I’m in no real hurry to get her into bed. It’s not that I have any great shortage of attractive women to sleep with, do I? Frankly, after all the activities of the last couple of weeks, I’m enjoying just having you to myself.”

By now we had reached the front door; but Lori pulled my away, and led me up the alley at the side of the house.

“I’m not wearing my crotchless panties, but I can take them and my jeans off,” she said. “It’s pretty dark and secluded here, so what if I’m almost naked, that’s all part of the fun. Help me get my bra off; too, I may as well be completely naked as you fuck me.”

Soon we were both naked, our clothes piled on the ground at our feet.

“Can you fuck my doggy style?” she asked, as she got down on the ground.

I got in behind her and rubbed my knob along her pussy. She was already wet; maybe from thinking about our train journey; she moaned as I rubbed my knob around her clit.

“Stop teasing, me, stick it into to me!” she commanded.

Lori adjusted her position, sticking her backside up higher, and I slid into her, ramming my prick hard and deep. She grunted as I forced myself in; I could feel her squeezing her muscles around my shaft.

“Finger my arse, too, try to open my arsehole a bit,” she said.

I rubbed my fingers along her pussy, and slowly pushed one inside her.

“Oh, yeah, I love that.”

I continued to slide my prick in and out of her, while at the same time fingering her tight arsehole. A second finger soon joined the first, and I concentrated on trying to spread her arsehole open a little more. She felt like she was starting to relax there; maybe the next time we did it I could put a third finger in without it being too uncomfortable for her. Once she was okay with that, we could try anal sex; while it wasn’t a biggie for me, Lori had said on several occasions how she would like to try that.

I could hear her moans increasing as she rubbed herself; she had moved one hand up underneath her body, and she was rubbing around her clit. Every so often her fingers would touch and rub my shaft, giving me some extra stimulation. As I pumped in and out, she moaned softly, her cunt spasming around my prick as she came. I rubbed my fingers up and down in her arsehole, to give her some additional stimulation. All the activity around my prick had me at the brink of orgasm; a few more strokes inside her, and I was spurting deep into her cunt.

We must have been a little more noisy that previous times; the light on the front porch of the house on the other side of the alleyway turned on, we heard the door open, and a voice call out “who’s out there?”. We quickly pulled apart, grabbed our clothes, and ran to our side gate. Once we were inside, we held each other, and started laughing.

“That was a close one,” Lori said. “See what happens when you make too much noise?”

“Me? I wasn’t the one moaning fit to wake the dead! Or do you want me to stop making you come when we fuck outdoors? You’ll also have to remember not to be so loud when you give me instructions, like ‘finger my arse’, or similar.”

“I can’t help it if I get turned on so much,” she said. “Anyway, at least we weren’t seen.”

We had a shower, dried each other, and then slid into bed. Lori talked about some other places she had in mind for some public sex activities; she wanted to explore the old gun emplacements around South Head. I told her that I knew a way to get up onto the roof of the GPO building in Martin Place, and into the clock tower there.

“There are probably lots of other buildings in the city that we could explore, too,” she said.

“Provided we don’t turn it into a contest, where we do things just for the sake of getting something done, crossing something of some list,” I said. “That destroys the spontaneity of it.”

We snuggled up together, spooning as we drifted off to sleep.


The next day at Uni, I noticed Jenny; she was sitting with Greg, and appeared content to leave me alone. At least, that was until we were leaving the Chemistry lecture, when she approached me.

“I spoke to Greg yesterday afternoon,” she said.

I could tell by her face that the discussions didn’t go the way she had hope. Right at that time, Greg came up, his face was red.

“What the fuck do you think you’re try to do, Morris, steal my girlfriend!” he yelled at me. “Jenny told me last night of the suggestion you made to sleep with her, I told her flat out that’s not on, not if she wants to remain my girlfriend!”

“Look Greg, that wasn’t what it was all about,” I tried to explain.

“I don’t care what you think it was about,” he yelled back at me. “She’s my girlfriend, and I’ll be buggered if I’ll let anyone steal her away from me. She’s mine, you can’t take her.”

There was that old ‘possession’ thing again.

“Funny, I thought in this country we had outlawed actually owning another person, like they were personal property, like a car, or a piece of equipment. I can’t ‘steal’ a person, not unless I actually kidnap and imprison her.”

“That’s not what I meant, and you know it. I don’t know what’s considered ‘normal’ in your perverted, sick world, but for normal, decent people, when two people are together, as boyfriend and girlfriend, they remain faithful to each other. I don’t want you trying any of your smart-alec word games with her. I don’t want you to talk with her, sit with her, just keep your distance. Otherwise there’ll be trouble, I’m warning you now!”

He was now yelling pretty loudly; people were stopping to look at us, wondering what was going on.

“Sure, I never wanted to cause any problems; but maybe you need to ask Jenny why she bought the whole conversation up. But I know when I’m not wanted around; I’ll keep away from you both.”

I got on my bike, and rode down towards the Blockhouse, to get some lunch. Somehow that whole situation didn’t go the way I had expected it to; I suspected that Jenny hadn’t told Greg the complete story; he assumed that I was trying to ‘steal’ his girlfriend. I wondered if Jenny had told him how she felt she was missing out on some sexual pleasure; after reading the ‘Second Chance Journey’, she felt that there was something I could teach her, to help improve their sex life. Maybe she felt she couldn’t tell him that there was something missing; perhaps that might have been a blow to his ego or something. Anyway, whatever might have happened between us now wouldn’t. I decided to compensate myself with a sausage sandwich and a cold beer from the union bar; I would need something to help me get through the afternoon’s chemistry lab.

The lab session was about the same as they usually were. Barry asked me what all the arguing with Greg was about, I told him it was a misunderstanding; Greg had somehow thought I was trying to steal Jenny from him or something like that.

“If you want my opinion, I have never been able to understand what she sees in him; she’s a damn nice, sexy girl, and Greg, well, he’s a bit, you know, a bit of a stick-in-the-mud,” Barry said.

I didn’t offer my opinion, I was afraid I had already caused enough trouble. Not that I thought things would end up coming to physical blows, but I couldn’t see any sense in telling everyone what a dickhead I thought he was. People would be able to work that out for themselves. At least we got through the lab session without blowing anything up, or destroying equipment, even if the results we got were not exactly what the experiment notes said we should have achieved. We must had done something wrong along the way somewhere, but buggered if I felt like wasting time to try to redo everything. Fuck it, it was just chemistry. I packed my things up, headed outside to my bike, and rode back home. Not one of the better days this semester; at least I hoped the afternoon would improve.

Once I got home, I quickly changed my clothes; and walked up to the station to catch the train to Central, to meet Lori at the disposals store. She was already there, looking through a rack of army-style greatcoats.

“These might be too thick and heavy,” she said. “How was your day? Did you get to talk with Jenny?”

“Well, she didn’t tell Greg the full story, and he accused me of trying to steal his girlfriend. I’ll tell you the full story when we get home.”

She moved across to another rack; where there were more traditional overcoats.

“What do you think of these?” she asked me.

“Those are like a ‘Driazabone’ coat,” the sales assistant said. “They even have the split up the back, so when you get on your horse, the parts covering your legs fall to either side. Showerproof, washable, they are one of our most popular sellers.”

“They look like what we are wanting,” I said. “May I try one on?”

He got a coat off the rack, and handed it to me. It was just the right size; it seemed like it would give the sort of cover we were looking for. Lori tried one on; it was pretty long; extending to well below her knees.

“These are just what we are looking for,” she told the assistant. “We’ll take the two of them.”

They cost less than I had expected to pay; probably because they weren’t the genuine Driazabone coats, but just some cheap imported copies. Still, they would serve their purpose; we took the two bags, and walked to the pedestrian tunnel to get to the station.

“Do you want to check out the roof of the GPO?” I asked. “We can take the train to Wynyard, and walk from there.”

A few minutes later we turned from Martin Place into Pitt Street; walked past the side of the GPO building, and entered the administrative offices for Telecom. The elevator took us quickly to the top floor of the building; I looked around to get my bearings, and remembered the way out to the rooftop. Down a hallway, towards the staff cafeteria; and a door lead us out to the rooftop. We walked along a wooden walkway; there were several temporary shed-like buildings and various bits of communications equipment scattered around the rooftop, and we reached the base of the clock tower. We looked inside the tower; there was a metal ladder going up into the actual clock area. There was no one around; so I ducked inside, and climbed up the ladder. It opened through a wooden floor; I could see the mechanism and the four clock faces. Lori was right behind me.

“Do you think we could do it up here?” she asked. “It all seems so easy to get up into it.”

“We might want to make sure it’s not on a quarter hour, I suspect the chimes would be bloody loud. In fact, it’s almost five; maybe we should get back down before we get deafened.”

We went back down the ladder, just in time as the hourly chimes started. They were plenty loud enough on the roof top; they would have been much louder up inside the clock room.

“You know there’s another clock tower similar to this,” Lori said. “On top of the Lands Department building, on Bridge Street; if we dressed like we were ordinary office workers, we could get in and walk around without anyone asking questions or challenging us.”

“I’m sure there are lots of buildings around the city where provided you look like you are meant to be there, and act like you know what you are doing, no one would say anything,” I said.

“That’s the secret, blending in, no one would give us a second look,” she said, agreeing with me.

Having reconnoitred the location, we headed back home. On the way back in the train, I told her how things had transpired between Greg, Jenny and me. She was surprised at how Greg misunderstood the situation, maybe he didn’t want to accept that in some way his sexual techniques were less than satisfying to Jenny.

“That’s probably why he reacted so angrily; his masculinity had been called into question,” she said.

“That’s assuming that Jenny told him the real reason why she wanted to have sex with me,” I replied. “She may have not told him the complete situation. Not that the reason is ultimately all that important; whatever the cause, any likelihood of me having sex with her has now evaporated.”

“Sounds like there are some deeper issues going on with those two,” she replied. “Maybe safer to keep well away, at least until Jenny can get herself sorted out and work out what it is she really wants in a relationship. Tell me, is Greg related to that guy we met at the ball, Bob Carr, the one who works for the labour council that we met that night at the Spanish club?”

“They’re cousins, I think; but they do look like they could be brothers.”

When we got back to Erskineville, we walked back to the house; via the Italian grocery, to get a loaf of the crusty bread to have with dinner. After eating; it was time for study, and a little more work on the new book, touching up some of the scenes in the first two chapters.


The next day at Uni, on the way into the Higher Physics lecture, Jenny caught up with me, and pulled me to one side.

“Will, I’m so sorry about what happened yesterday,” she said. “Somehow when I broached the topic with Greg, he completely misunderstood what I was hoping to get out of it; it wasn’t that I wanted to have you instead of him. He couldn’t get things into his mind that we both are pretty inexperienced as far as sex goes and all I wanted was like some additional tutoring, so I would be better at it for him.”

“Well, he made it pretty clear that he didn’t want to share you with anyone; he seems completely against you having any sort of involvement with me. His view is relationships are strictly exclusive; that’s not what I believe, but he’s entitled to his opinion. I don’t believe in going around forcing my opinions on everyone else.”

“So, you don’t want to spend a night with me?” she asked.

“I told him I would keep away from both of you, and I keep my word. It’s up to you, if you want that sort of exclusive relationship with someone who believes you are his property.”

“I’m not anyone’s property!” she replied indignantly.

“Well, that’s something that you and Greg need to sort out; you have to work out just what you want for yourself. But as I told Greg, I’ll keep right out of things between you and him.”

“If only he wasn’t so pig-headed,” she said, almost to herself. “Look, thanks for trying, I’m sorry things didn’t work out ... Maybe if my situation changes, you might still be interested?”

“Let’s see what happens,” I said. “But I’m keeping right out of things; it’s all up to you and Greg to work out what sort of relationship you want.”

I thought I had settled things; I made a point of not sitting in a place where she could sit next to me in the lecture. I noticed that in the next class, which was Chemistry, they sat together; and she didn’t look once in my direction. I hope things would continue to remain uneventful; as attractive as Jenny was; I was in no hurry to have sex with yet another woman. The lunchtime gym workout cleared any lingering thoughts from my memory; then in the afternoon lectures, I sat next to Barry. Then it was time to ride home, get ready for the rehearsal session with Megan at the studio.


Date Night with Megan

September 1-4, 1976

I picked Megan up from outside the Conservatorium; we went via her apartment so she could get changed, and then went to the studio. We spent an hour or so running through all of the songs for our album; George was impressed with our progress.

“I think we are almost ready to work you in with the backing musicians,” he said. “Next week I’ll get one or two of the other guys around here to join in with me, and we can see how it all goes. I might get some of it down on tape, just so we can see how it all sounds.”

He took us back up to the office to show us the mock-up for the album cover; he had photos stuck to a sheet of cardboard; there were various handwritten sections on the board as well. The handwritten sections were the typical album notes; the track list, list of the musicians and other people involved in the recording. He also showed us a proposed insert; that listed the lyrics and performers for each track.

“We also need to consider what we want as the liner notes; maybe Lori or someone who’s gifted at writing can write a couple of paragraphs about the two of you. The usual stuff; something that will be of interest to people who buy the record, telling them about the two of you, and what these songs mean do you.”

“I can ask her about that when we get home this evening,” I said. “So, we are still booked in to record on the week starting the twenty-seventh?”

“Yep, that’s locked in; I’ve got all the backing people lined up, too. Andrew and Bruce from your group will be in it; plus a couple of other regular studio musos I use. Now, what we have to start thinking about is a follow-up album for you, rather than they being more covers, we should have some original stuff. Can you both start working on writing some song for you to sing? We will need lyrics as well as the music.”

“Sure, I’ve got a few ideas in my head,” Megan said. “Will and I can work on them, and I’m sure we can get Lori to use her literary skills on some words. We can tell her it’s just like writing poetry.”

“Great; here’s a pad of blank music staves; see what you can come up with,” he said, handing me the pad of paper. “Don’t make all of the ones you write in the same style, we can get some variety; see what sounds the best for you.”

We talk a little more about both albums, and then Megan and I headed back to my place. Lori had got a leg of lamb for dinner; we could smell the aroma of it cooking as we came in the back door. She was wearing one of her kitchen aprons, and it looked like she was wearing her new underwear underneath it.

“I have to show you this new, sexy underwear I got, Megan,” she said, as she took her apron off. “Maybe you might like something similar?”

Lori twirled around, and then bent over to show how the panties were open along the crotch; exposing everything from her arsehole to above her pussy.

“They are sexy, but why would you want the crotch open like that?” Megan asked. “I mean, would you actually wear that out; what if someone saw...”

Lori explained how we planned on having sex in public and what we had done in the side alleyway. Megan’s eyes got wider and wider.

“You mean, you actually did it, out in the open?”

“Well, it was dark, and there was no one around at all. It was still a huge turn on.”

“I don’t think I’d have the guts to do that,” she said.

Lori explained to her how we planned on having sex on the lower level of a train carriage, how wearing the crotchless panties under a short skirt made it simple for us to have sex.

“I don’t even have to pull down anything; and if we need to stop, and cover up, we can do it in an instant. I guess it’s no different from not wearing any panties at all; they just make me feel, I don’t know, naughty somehow.”

“Hmm, they do look sexy,” Megan said. “I would need something more substantial in the bra department though; I would be popping out all the time if I wore something like that one.”

“They have styles with bigger cups, but still with the cut outs over the nipples,” Lori said. “Wearing it is almost like going braless; but there’s some support with it. If you wore something like that, your nipples would be uncovered, but your boobs wouldn’t flop about everywhere.”

“It might be fun to try, where did you get them?”

When Megan told her the store was close by, just up in Newtown, they agreed that Megan would meet Lori here tomorrow afternoon, and the two of them would go up to Mistress Samantha’s to get a set.

“Will you both model your outfits for me?” I asked.

“Of course,” Megan said. “But only you and Lori, of course.”

Lori just smiled at me; I had a feeling that it wouldn’t take much to convince Megan to wear the new sexy, revealing underwear out with the two of us. After we had finished dinner, and cleaned things up; Megan and I joined Lori in the study.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.