The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 5: Future Plans

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Future Plans - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Kidnapped

July 22 – July 23, 1976

He looked at his arm where that bitch had got him; there were two long, deep furrows down his bicep almost to his elbow; already the blood was flowing. His own damn fault, he shouldn’t have untied her wrists before he had the restraints fitted. But he hadn’t expected the drugs to wear off so quickly.

Until she had scratched his arm, everything had gone perfectly. He found her sitting in the beer garden; he sat next to her, and was able to slip the pill into her drink. It took just fifteen minutes to take effect; when she was groggy, he picked her up, and carried her to his car. He explained to a couple walking past ‘my girlfriend had a bit too much to drink’ as he put her in the passenger seat. From there, he carried her onto the boat, put her on the bed. That was his first mistake; he should have attached the wrist and ankle restraints right away. He wouldn’t make that mistake again.

But he was in too much of a hurry, wanting to fuck her straight away. He pulled her clothes off; admired her lovely puffy nipples – they were so sexy to suck – and her neatly trimmed pussy. Funny how even when women were unconscious their bodies would still react; her nipples were all swollen, and as soon as his tongue touched her slit, her pussy started getting wet. Wet enough to allow him to fuck her tight wet cunt while he held her down, face first on the bed.

It was only later, when he remembered that he hadn’t restrained her, that the trouble started. He was able to get the Velcro straps around her ankles attached to the ropes, but when he cut the tape binding her wrists, she lashed out, scratching his arm deeply. A quick backhander stunned her, giving him time to attach the rope clips to the restraints on her wrists.

“You fucking bitch,” he spat at her. “You little fucking cunt bitch! You’ll regret that!”

He had slapped her again, for good measure, before fucking her hard; pulling his cock out from her cunt just before he came, so he could spurt all over her tits. He left her on the bed crying, and he went to dress his wounds. From the first aid kit he pulled out some betadine, cotton wool, and a bandage. He winced as he dabbed the antiseptic on the scratch; and used the cotton wool to wipe up the blood. He cut a piece of cotton and doubled that over to make a pad, he put that on his arm and wrapped it with a bandage to hold it in place. At least he wouldn’t bleed all over the place now.

‘What to do with the little slut next?’ he asked himself. He had already fucked her twice; but he really wanted to make her cry out in pain; to get her begging for mercy. He decided to torment her; show her how much she enjoyed being sexually abused. He went back into the bedroom; she was lying there, her legs spread wide open and her ankles firmly secured to the corners of the bed. He checked her wrists; they were still securely attached to the top of the bed, and then tied the black silk blindfold tightly around her head, preventing her from seeing.

He sat on the bed next to her, and started rubbing his fingers around her pussy.

“Funny, you women are all the same; you act as if you don’t want sex; that the very idea of having sex with guys like me repulses you,” he said to her softly, as his fingers spread her pussy lips apart. “But here you are, your pussy is all wet, and your cunt is ready and open for me. I can see that you are turned on, those sexy nipples are all puffed up; swollen and hard. You’re ready to be fucked, and you want it; despite what you say, you’re a sex-loving cum slut.”

“No, I’m not, I don’t want it, I don’t like you touching me there,” she protested. “I can’t help it if my body responds. No! Don’t stick your finger in there, please.”

“And why shouldn’t I put my finger in that lovely wet cunt of yours? In fact, I think I’ll put a second one up in that lovely wet cunt.”

He slid a second finger inside the woman; he pumped his fingers in and out slowly. As his fingers drew back out of her, he could see them all wet and slick, covered in her juices.

“Your cunt likes it when I finger her; I can see just how wet she is getting. And what have we here?”

He spread her lips apart at the top of her pussy, exposing her swollen clit. He placed a finger on that bud; rubbing around in a small circle.

“Don’t try to tell me you’re not aroused; your clit is all swollen up, and I think she might like some good licking.”

“No! Please don’t lick me there! I don’t like that, it’s filthy, disgusting!”

“Filthy and disgusting? Even if I make you come that way, you wouldn’t like it? I don’t believe you; I reckon your body is crying out, aching for some good, hard orgasms.”

He moved around, positioning himself between her legs. He slid the two fingers back inside her cunt, and moved his face up between her thighs, up close to her pussy. He could see her moisture coating her pussy lips; the lips all plump and swollen, spread open by his fingers pushing into her tight cunt. His tongue flicked out, lapping around her swollen clit, while his fingers pushed in and out.

“Please stop that,” she said. “I don’t want you touching me, or licking me ... oh God...” she groaned loudly. “I don’t ... oh yeah...”

Her protests were intermingled with sounds of pleasure; after a little while, she stopped futilely protesting, and the only sounds she uttered were groans of pleasure. When she came, she cried out loudly; her body jerking in spasms.

“So, my dirty little slut, did you enjoy that?” he asked her as he stood up.

“Yes ... no, I told you I didn’t want that,” she replied. “Can’t you understand? You just can’t grab someone, kidnap them, hold them prisoner, and use them for your perverted sexual pleasure. I guess now you think you have the right to fuck me, rape me.”

“I just might do that, now that your lovely cunt is wet and ready.”

“No! I don’t want you to ... I’ve never had a man before ... I’m still a virgin ... please...”

“So, you’ve never been fucked before? You’re lying to me. Remember, I’ve already fucked you twice, and if that sweet cunt of yours had never been fucked before today, then I’m the King of England. You have done nothing but lie to me right from the beginning; telling me you don’t get turned on, or you’ve never had sex before. I don’t even believe that your name is Elizabeth, either. I don’t like girls who lie to me.”

“No, I didn’t like about my name; it’s Elizabeth, I’m named after my grandmother.”

“Hum, well, you still lied to me about being a virgin, didn’t you?”

She nodded.

“And you pretended about not enjoying sex; not wanting me to touch your pussy, or to lick you.”

Again, she nodded.

“I don’t like lying sluts,” he said. “Sluts like you are fine, but when they lie ... They need to be taught a lesson.”

He pulled her blindfold off, and showed her the leather crop.

“Can you untie me?” she asked. “I really need to have a pee, and I don’t want to get it all over the bed. Untie me, and let me get to the head. I won’t try to escape, I promise.”

He unclipped the ropes from the restraints around her ankles; then grabbed the roll of gaffer tape, so he could tape her wrists together. He got one wrist undone, and as he was undoing the second wrist, she swung her arm around, hitting him across the face.

“You lying bitch,” he yelled at her as he slapped her face, hard.

Stunned, she didn’t resist as he taped her wrists together, and fastened a rope around her neck. He pulled her roughly to her feet, and grabbing the crop, pulled her out to the back deck of the boat.

“Fucking lying cunt!” he spat at her. “I won’t try to escape, I promise,” he mocked her. “That stupid stunt just earned you another six whacks, you little cunt.”

She staggered slightly as she followed him; he hadn’t realized that her legs would be stiff after being tied up on the bed for most of the day. She stumbled as he pulled her out of the bedroom; he paused to pull her to her feet.

“Come on, my filthy whore, you said you needed to pee...”

Once they were on the back deck of the boat, he pushed her against the steep stairs that ascended to the upper deck. Using the rope, he tied her hands to a high step; and each ankle to the bottom of the stairs, leaving her legs spread wide apart.

“Now, let me see...” he started saying. “There was the lying about being a virgin, lies about not enjoying oral sex, and not wanting to have your pussy touched. Then you scratched my arm, and hit my face just then. Now, how many hits with the crop does that deserve? Maybe I’ll start with twenty, and see how you are after that.”

“No ... you can’t hit me!” she cried out, on the verge of tears. “Aren’t you content with just raping me? I don’t want...”

“Just like you said you didn’t want me to lick that lovely wet pussy of yours? But when I licked it, you were as wet as the ocean, and had a big orgasm. Just another lie from you.”

He stood behind her; and swung the crop a few times; not hitting her though. He was making sure he had everything lined up, so the crop would strike her right across the round part of her buttocks. Before he swung to hit her, he rubbed the strap at the end of the crop between her legs, right on her wet pussy. Elizabeth (or whoever she was) squirmed, trying to pull away from the crop, but she was held too securely.

“Maybe I can make you come with this,” he said. “Would you like me to fuck your sweet little cunt with the end? Ram that up your cunt, have your juices make it all wet and slippery? You will need to be wet, my slutty Elizabeth, because after you get your beating, I’m going to fuck you; fuck that tight little cunt hard and deep.”

She was silent; maybe by now she had realized any protests were useless.

“Now I want you to count each hit out with me,” he said. “That’s not going to be too hard, now, is it? And when we both get to twenty, it will be over for the moment. Don’t forget to count though; because the twenty doesn’t start until you are counting.”

He moved into position behind her, swung his arm back, and then bought the crop sharply against her backside. He smiled as it made a satisfying slap.

Oh FUCK!“ she cried out.

“I didn’t hear you count,” he said. “I’ll have to do that one again.”

“One...” she cried softly.

“Thwack!” the crop hit her again.

“Two...” she cried again.

By the time they had reached ten, her arse was criss-crossed with multiple red welts. The tears were streaming down her cheeks, but she kept her teeth gritted; not giving him the pleasure of showing her pain. The crop swung again.

“Eleven ... oh.”

“Twelve ... oh fuck, I’m pissing!”

Each time the crop hit her backside, she would spurt out a jet of pee.

“Fifteen. I told you I had to pee!”

“Sixteen ... ohhhh mmmmm”

There were no more sounds of pain mixed with the counting; just what appeared to be some groans of pleasure.

“Seventeen ... mmm yeah.”

The spurts of pee had now become just a trickle; there was a large yellow pool at her feet.

“Eighteen ... oh yes!”

“Nineteen”

OH YES! Twenty!”

She gave a final groan, and her body hung limply, held up by just the ropes.

“Now, that wasn’t all that bad, was it?” he said, as he unfastened her ankles. “Just as well we did this out here; you pissed all over the deck, you dirty little slut. Do you always go around pissing yourself like that?”

She didn’t respond; she didn’t even try to struggle as he undid the clips from her wrists, and moved her across to the rail, wrapping a rope around it and fastening her to it. She was now held down, leaning out over the back rail of the boat, her legs spread wide, and her red arse sticking up high.

“Now, my slutty Elizabeth,” he said, whispering in her ear. “Now it’s time for me to fuck that lovely little cunt of yours. But you have saved yourself from one thing; I won’t be licking your pussy again right now; not with your piss all over it.”

He stood behind her, positioned his cock at her opening, grabbed her hips, and rammed into her. She grunted loudly as he slammed her body into the railing. He continued fucking her hard; forcing her down on the railing.

“I think when I come, I might spurt all over your back this time,” he said. “Although I could try to spurt on your face, and in your mouth.”

He kept fucking her; every so often she would let out what sounded like a moan of pleasure, although it was hard to tell. After a while he stopped; and unclipped her wrists and ankles. He pushed her down to the deck, reattached the ropes, and stood in front of her, pushing her head back. He rubbed his knob along her lips, and she tentatively pushed her tongue out, licking the tip of his knob.

“Now close your eyes, slut; I don’t want to hear your whining if my come gets in your eye.”

He stroked his cock, rubbing his shaft faster and faster.

“Now open that mouth of yours, get ready for my delivery.”

She opened her mouth, and licked his knob again.

“Ahhh, that’s a good little cum slut,” he said, as he started spurting. “Take it all; swallow my come, my dear little slut.”

She licked and sucked around his knob as he spurted; a little bit trickled from her lips, but she licked and caught that with her tongue.

“My, what a good slut you were,” he said. “If I could trust you not to bite me, I might actually let you suck my cock. Would you like that?”

“Yes, I would master, and I promise I wouldn’t bite you,” she said. “I want to suck your cock, and have you come in my mouth ... could you lick my pussy again, sometime?”

“Now that’s a better attitude,” he said. “Amazing what some firm strokes across the arse can do. I will have to rest and recover, so then we can do more fucking.”

“I would want that; I like you making me come, licking my pussy as you finger my cunt,” she said. “Elephant.”


Aftermath

July 23 – July 25, 1976

“Elephant,” Lori said.

I smiled at her, unfastened the clips attaching the ropes to the Velcro restraints, and removed the straps around her wrists and ankles. With a hand, I helped her to her feet.

“Do you think we can lie down on the bed, and cuddle?” she asked.

I took her hand, and we walked back into the cabin, through to the bedroom. She stopped at the head; washed her face in the basin, and rinsed her mouth out. I pulled back the bedcovers, and we slipped into bed, wrapped our arms around each other, and started kissing softly. It was a while before we felt like talking; we were content just kissing and touching each other.

After a while, I noticed all the nasty red welts across her backside, and I brushed my fingers across them. Lori winced, and drew her breath in sharply.

“Are you sore there?” I asked.

“Just a little,” she said. “I’ll be fine.”

“Let me put some lotion on there, I don’t want them getting worse; and becoming an open cut. I didn’t think I hit there all that hard.”

“It wasn’t hard, at least not too hard,” she said. “Did you know that you made me come doing that? First, I started peeing, and that felt so good; I squeezed my muscles tight with each stroke, and as I started spurting pee; I was so turned on ... I kept squeezing and relaxing my muscles, and, well, it just sort of happened; it sort of surprised me.”

“Let me attend to my handiwork on your arse, then we can talk about how it went,” I said.

I walked out to the main room, rummaged through the first aid kit, and found some wound cream.

“Lie there on your stomach; I’ll be gentle, I promise.”

I squeezed some of the cream onto my fingertips; and gently massaged it onto the red skin. I tried to be gentle and not press too hard; I could see Lori biting her lip, trying not to cry out from the pain. I felt really guilty; despite the fact that we had agreed beforehand to me doing that; with the crop. I just didn’t realize how much it would have hurt her, or even how hard I had been hitting her.

“Thanks, that does make it feel better,” she said. “So, what did you think of what we did? You were really good at playing your part; it was like you were completely transformed into someone else. That made it so much easier for me to get into my role, and get carried along with everything.”

“I guess I’m good at acting; all the work I’ve done singing stuff, getting into a role for songs has helped,” I said. “It was interesting, once I got into the role, I didn’t have to think much about what I was doing, my words and actions just seemed to come naturally. Maybe it came too naturally; the stuff with the crop, hitting you ... I think I enjoyed that too much.”

“What do you mean, ‘too much’?” she asked. “You were really good, believable, and you made me come doing that.”

“Looking back, it scares me just how easy it was for me to hit you. Not just the slaps across the face, after you scratched my arm, or hit me. But really beating you hard; your arse is covered in all these big red welts and bruises. I’ve never hit anyone, not a woman before, and I think any guy who beats up a woman is a scumbag; but ... there I was, doing exactly that. Does that mean I’ve got it in me to be a low-life wife beater?”

“That would never happen; we were following a script, playing roles. We had the safe word, and that worked perfectly. Don’t worry about my arse; I’ve had worse injuries sailing. I’ll be right by tomorrow. I’m more worried about your arm, where I scratched you; I’m so sorry about that. When I saw what I did; I almost called things off, but you had hit me, stunned me, and I thought you were okay.

“You know, at the start, you really scared me, just how menacing you were in that role. I wondered; at least play acting; whether you had taken other girls, other women before, and what might have happened to them. I was half-scared that you were not just going to rape me, but ... maybe you were the northern beaches rapist or something, and I would be found washed up somewhere, my throat slit. At least that’s how I told myself, how I acted and got into my role. I guess that’s why I fought so hard at the start, scratching you. But then I told myself that you were just following the script we had worked out, and nothing bad was going to happen to me.

“That’s when I let myself really get into it; and when you started stroking my pussy ... God, I wanted you to lick me, finger me. I could feel my wetness really flowing, I was so turned on. Anyway, I just let things take their course from there; it was everything I had hoped it would be; and so much more. Everything you did, what you said, how you did it; fuck, that really turned me on. I’m still so turned on, as soon as you feel up to it, I want us to go up to the sun deck, and I want you to make love to me really, really slowly; all evening.”

We climbed up to the sun deck, spread the big cushions over the deck, and lay down to let the last rays of the afternoon sun warm us. My body still hadn’t fully ‘recharged’ after the wild fucking I had given Lori – or was it Elizabeth – on the back deck. Still, lying there next to her, caressing her breasts, with the warm winter sun on our bodies soon started things stirring.

“Would it be more comfortable for you to get on top of me?” I asked. “Or you could lie on your tummy, and I could try to kiss your backside better.”

“Oh, I like the sound of that last suggestion,” she said, and rolled over.”

I pushed her legs gently apart so I could kneel between them, and I bent forward, supporting myself with my hands; my face just above her backside.

“Now, no farting while I’m here,” I said.

She burst out laughing. “I’m still a lady, remember! I don’t fart!”

“No, you just break wind. So none of that, farting, breaking wind, bottom burps or whatever you want to call it while I’m kissing your backside.”

She kept laughing.

“You’re so bad; Will Morris, if you keep that up then I will fart in your face, so there!”

“Let me go back downstairs, and get a cork to plug it up,” I said. “No, that’s no good; you’ll just blast that out and shoot me with it.”

“Was that a cork, or a cock to plug it up?” she said. “I’m not sure which I might prefer in there...”

I decided to let things drop, at some other time I might ask her what she would like pushed into her arsehole. Instead I kissed the red marks that covered her backside; I let my lips and tongue trace over the welts I had put there earlier. She squirmed as my fingers brushed along the inside of her thighs.

“You’re teasing me!” she said. “You were very keen to touch my pussy earlier today, why not now, for fuck’s sake?”

“There’s no rush, is there? Or will your pussy close up for the night once the sun sets?”

“Ohhhh ... you teasing bastard!” she exclaimed. “Here I am, as horny as all fuck, and you just want to delay things. You had your turn at being in control, and commanding me, now it’s my turn. Rub my pussy, finger my cunt!”

“Yes, Mistress, as you command,” I replied.

“You’d better, and make sure you do a damn good job, or I’ll have to go down and get that crop, see how it works on your bum!”

“Now that might be interesting,” I said, as my fingers stroked her wet slit. “Would you use the restraints, and tie me down?”

“Of course,” she replied. “Oh yes, right there, right around my clit!”

I rubbed just where she told me to; she squirmed under my fingers.

“Would you like to be tied down? What about blindfolded?”

“I think I would like that,” I replied. “Did you like it?”

“Fuck Yeah! Particularly the blindfold, that made all my other senses become even more aware. Couldn’t you tell just how turned on I was?”

“Maybe we can try that at home next week,” I suggested. “Do you think Janelle might like that? What about Jillian?”

“Janelle for sure, she would be into that. Not sure about Jillian, but we can suggest it to her. You ready for me now?”

She saw that my prick was erect and hard, and sat up, pushing me over onto the deck. She swung a leg over my body, positioning her crotch above my cock. She took it in a hand, and held it against her cunt.

“Ready?”

I nodded, and she descended on my prick, letting her wet cunt engulf me. When I was completely inside her, she sat still, squeezing her cunt muscles around my shaft. A crazy thought filled my head – what was the correct description for the muscles around a woman’s cunt; the muscles that Lori was so deliciously squeezing and releasing around my prick? Why did my mind think up such stupid trivia at times like these? Here I was, the most beautiful woman in the world, sitting on my lap, my cock inside her and the two of us making love, and I was thinking about names of muscles?

“I love how your cock fills my cunt like this,” she said. “My cunt loves your cock in her.”

I smiled, loving the way she would talk dirty to herself. She slowly rocked back and forward, letting her clit rub against the base of my cock; squeezing and relaxing those muscles (whatever their name was) as she fucked me. All the while, she caressed her breasts, squeezing her nipples to make them ever more swollen and harder.

“I love you cock deep in my cunt,” she said softly. “You are inside me, we are fucking, my cunt is filled with lovely cock, and soon you will come inside my cunt, filling me with your hot spunk.”

She was getting even more turned on; she started rising up and down on my shaft. Each time she would plunge down harder, as if she was trying to drive my cock even deeper inside her.

“I’m a dirty little cock-loving slut, my wet slutty cunt is filled with your cock, I love it when you are fucking your dirty little slut!”

She had taken to heart some of the things I had said to her while we were play-acting; it seemed to really turn her on. As she was fucking me, and reciting those words, she paused; crying out loudly as she came. Her orgasm didn’t stop her actions; as soon as it was over, she resumed her fucking, and the talking.

“My slutty cunt has just come; my cunt juice is flowing out over your cock. I want you to lick my pussy, suck in my cunt juice, and then I will kiss you, and taste my sexy girl juice on your lips and tongue. Lick my pussy; suck all my cunt juice up.”

She pulled off from my cock, moved up so she was straddling my face, and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I did what she asked me to do; licking and sucking her wet lips; taking lots of her lovely ‘girl juices’ into my mouth. She came again as I was licking her pussy and sucking on her clit; more of her juices flowed from onto my face and lips. I could feel the warm liquid trickling down my chin.

When she had finished coming; she moved lower, and leant forward, licking my face and kissing me deeply.

“Fuck, I taste so good,” she said. “I wish I was somehow triple-jointed; so I could lick my own pussy and taste my girl juice right from the source!”

“That would be sexy, seeing you lick yourself,” I replied. “Even watching another girl licking your pussy ... that would really turn me on.”

“You’ll get your chance soon; I’m sure both Jillian and Janelle will happily oblige you there; they both will give my cunt a damn good licking. Would you want to see me licking them, too?”

Before I could answer, she was back riding my cock.

“I could have a sixty-nine with each of them,” she said. “Taste their girl juices.”

The thoughts of Lori in a passionate sixty-nine with either Jillian or Janelle was incredibly arousing; I imagined that right after she did that, I could kiss her and taste the other girl’s juices on her lips; or taste Lori on the other one. Those images; and the sensations of Lori’s tight cunt sliding up and down on my prick were getting me close to coming.

“Lori, I’m very close...” I started saying.

In an instant, she was off me, and moved around to take my prick in her mouth, licking and sucking on my knob. The instant the tip of her tongue pushed against my pee hole, it was too late; I started erupting inside her mouth. Spurt after spurt burst inside her mouth, on her tongue; I came so much it started leaking around her lips.

Lori sucked as much of my come down her throat as she could; what extra leaked out of her mouth, she licked up with her tongue, or used her fingers to push the dribbles into her mouth. She then licked my cock clean, and lay down on my chest, cuddling up to my face. Neither of us felt the need to say anything; I just held her tightly against me, and we lay there as the sun went down.

Once the sun had set over the ridge and darkness descended; it became too cold to lie up on the deck, naked. We collected the cushions, and went back down into the main cabin. Lori began to heat up the food we had brought along for dinner, while I opened a bottle of wine. We sat at the main table in the cabin to eat.

“What if we weren’t in this cruiser, but say a fifty or sixty foot sailboat; like one of those big live-aboard ketches that are anchored off Bayview, and we were getting ready to sail across the ocean, maybe to Fiji or Tahiti? Would you like that?” she asked.

“That might be fun; I wonder how long it would take to sail there? What would happen at night? Would one of us always have to be awake, to steer?”

Lori talked a bit about how sailing boats are set up for long distance cruising; with auto pilots, navigation systems, and all that. We talked about just what we would do, if we were on a decent sized sailboat for a few months; how we would manage a supply of water and fresh food, ocean navigation, and what we would do if the weather got really bad. Before we realized it; the time was well after ten p.m.; we both yawned simultaneously, and then laughed. But it had been a long, tiring day; so we straightened up the galley area, and went to bed. We made a half-hearted attempt at love-making; but we both fell asleep partway through. At least I assumed we both did; I woke up in the middle of the night, still lying on Lori, my soft prick still inside her.

I tried moving inside her; I did get sufficiently hard to actually fuck her; but I was too tired to continue properly. As I drifted back to sleep, I imagined us on a boat sailing to Tahiti; we would spend all the time naked, and our bodies would be well tanned after several weeks sailing. I pictured Lori’s sexy breasts tanned a nice brown colour; matching her sexy arse.

We slept late in the morning; it was close to nine before we bothered to get out of bed. A thick fog surrounded the boat; I could barely see more than ten metres through it.

“I guess the water’s too cold to go swimming,” I said. “Brass monkeys for sure; maybe we could just have a shower?”

“Well, there’s not enough room for the two of us together in that little shower,” she said. “But we can take it in turns.”

We showered, not bothering to dress. I mean, who was going to see us out here, anyway?

“We don’t have to leave until after lunch; by then this fog should have lifted,” Lori said.

I certainly hoped that it was going to lift; overnight a thick fog had descended into the bay. It would certainly make navigation difficult, if not downright dangerous. Instead, we spent the morning lying around the cabin; kissing, touching, making love. Once the fog had lifted, around noon, we cleaned things up, and made our way back to Newport and Lori’s house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.