08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 126

Flashback – Masha, Louise and Tanya – Help from the lawyer

I was so furious regarding the reports that the дурак (fool) John Rowan had been presenting about me that I could barely think straight. Louise didn’t help when she suggested I kick his derriere because that’s exactly what I desired to do. Tanya the lawyer gave me something to think about when she informed me I could be deported if assaulted him so I calmed down and asked, “Tanya, how then will we counter what John Rowan said?”

Tanya smiled at me and said, “For a news reporter Martina isn’t bad so I think we could trust her to do a fair report on you. It might be especially effective if I vet the questions before she asks them.”

Louise was still fired up and said, “I still think that he needs his ass kicked.”

Tanya agreed, “Of course he does. But there are other ways to get even than resorting to physical violence.”

Louise asked, “What sort of ways are you thinking about?”

Tanya smiled and replied, “If he was caught in a compromising position with someone who wasn’t his wife...”

Louise interrupted, “ ... I’ll volunteer for that job!”

Tanya destroyed Louise’s hope, “Sorry, but he knows you so that’s not going to work - besides you’re not his type. However I do have a female client who might be perfect for the job.”

I inquired, “So what is his type?”

Tanya laughed and said, “The sluttier the better. Now first let’s call Martina and get her back here for the interview. Then I will call my friend and a PI and get them working on John Rowan.”

Tanya makes the calls while Louise and I listen. She disconnects her phone and says, “Martina will be here later today and agrees that I will have to approve the questions. And once I get my other friend out of jail she will start working on John for us.”

Louise asked, “Why is your friend in jail?”

Tanya replied, “Because she makes her living as a lady of the night.”

I give Louise a confused look so she leans over and explains...

It’s obvious to me that Masha doesn’t understand the term that Tanya used so I lean over and whisper, “Masha, a lady of the night is a prostitute.”

Masha gives me a shocked look and whispers, “Why would Tanya be a lawyer for such a woman?”

I continue with the whisper, “You should ask her?”

Masha didn’t need to ask Tanya because she noticed we had been whispering and said, “I’m sure that you two are discussing why I would defend a prostitute? Everyone is entitled to good defense even women who have made and continue to make mistakes.”

Then Tanya surprises us when she asks...

I can tell that Masha is bothered with the fact that I defend a prostitute. If Masha knew the reasons my client became a prostitute it would probably help. However because she’s my client I can’t reveal anything to Masha. So instead I offered, “If it bothers you that I defend a prostitute, then you are welcome to find a new lawyer.”

Masha thought for a few moments and replied, “Tanya, you are correct. Prostitutes are entitled to a good defense. While I do not know the details of the situation, I do trust that you have a good reason to defend her.”

With that problem solved I begin to talk to Masha, “Masha, John Rowan is going to look for any reason to make you look bad so can you tell me about all the things you have done since you’ve come to America.”

Masha replied, “Tanya, you already know about the teenage gang on the bus. I also killed the girl gang leader here in my living room when she broke into the house. Then there was the men who raped the women and who I helped the police arrest.”

I asked, “Masha how did you get involved in that situation? From what I understand you went to the bar where they worked?”

Louise explained, “Masha went because I told her about the man who raped me and kept bothering me.”

This gave me some concern so I asked, “Masha, what was your intent when you went to that bar?”

Masha looked down and then asked, “Do you wish the truth?”

I clarified, “Yes, I want the truth.”

Masha replied, “Tanya, I went there with plans to kill them for what they did and were still doing to Louise...”

I quickly interrupted, “ ... Masha don’t ever say that again. When you are asked why you went to the bar, tell them that you wanted to get revenge for what the men did to Louise.”

Masha asked, “So you want me to lie about this?”

I nodded my head and continued, “You bet I do. You will be called as a witness for this case and if you tell the jury you went there to kill the men, then you will lose all credibility.”

Masha looked down and said, “Tanya, I am not sure I can lie about this.”

I wanted to slap some sense into her, but knew that wouldn’t work so instead I asked, “So, you’re telling me you would rather be deported back to Russia with no hope of coming back to see your husband.”

Masha glared at me and said, “No! I do not wish to be deported. While America isn’t that much better than Russia, if lying about this is a requirement to stay here for my husband I will comply. However, I do not like it.”

With that problem solved I began to coach Masha on the upcoming interview. It was just in time because Martina showed up after thirty minutes...

The interview was over and it wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Tanya had been a great help and even made sure I wore a nice outfit for the interview. Tanya and Martina went over the questions together, so I got to hear them before Martina asked them. The only question I really didn’t care for was ‘How do you feel about the base commander canceling leave for the troops?’.

I told Martina how the police department had promised to have officers posted here 24 hours a day after the teenage gang leader attacked my house and then I told her the police had stopped providing that security. I continued with the fact that I didn’t ask the base commander to cancel the leave and was sorry if it caused problems in the community. I merely reported that the police department had failed to deliver on its promise to the base commander.

When we were completed Martina thanked me for the interview and my hospitality. Then she left to get the interview on the air as soon as possible.

Louise remarked, “Auntie Masha, you did great.”

Tanya reinforced, “Yes that was a good interview and should go far in protecting you from John Rowan’s lies.”

I looked forward to all of this being behind me.

Flashback – Ben – Back at the hospital

I looked at Jack and asked, “Jack can you help me with my stuff so I can assist the doctors with the boys?”

Jack replied, “Sure thing Banzai. I hope that you tortured the fuck out of the bastard who did those things to the little girls.”

I began taking off my gear and replied, “He was already dead by the time we got into the room. A flash bang unintentionally blew a hole in his chest. However Amir pissed on him before we set the building on fire.”

Amir walked up and said, “Ben, that is not all I did.”

He held up something and Jack asked, “Is that the fucker’s penis?”

Amir smiled and said, “Yes, now when he gets to heaven he will have no use for the 72 virgins his religion says he get.”

Jack and I looked at each other and I wondered how fucked up Amir was. A nurse interrupted my thoughts when she walked by, purposefully brushed against me and handed me some scrubs. She smiled real big and said, “These should fit you perfectly.”

Jack laughed and said, “Damn Banzai don’t tell me it’s going to continue here?”

I complained, “Not if I have my way it’s not!”

I was in the scrubs and the doctor said, “Work with the nurse and she will tell you what each boy needs.”

I sure as fuck didn’t like the sound of that because the further I stayed away from these sex crazed nurses, the better. Hell, all I wanted to do was to get back into my gear and rescue more of these children.

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

Once I figured out that Banzai was going to be in good (and feminine hands), I took off to check on the troops while I silently chuckled to myself about the nurses and Banzai.

John was true to his word. The Pvt. manning the com system came out of the room and announced to me, “Sgt. Reynolds, the additional medical team is in route. They should arrive Ricky-tick.”

I glared at the Pvt. and demanded, “How the fuck long is ‘Ricky-tick’?”

He gave me a sheepish look and replied, “Sgt. I’m just repeating the message, but I think I hear the chopper now.”

My ears must be getting old because it was another few minutes before I heard the chopper. I told the Pvt. manning the com to request a flare from artillery and he waffled, “Sgt. that’s something the Lieutenant normally does.”

This was going to be good! I ordered the Pvt., “Then goes wake up the Lieutenant and tell him he needs to call in a fire mission for the flare.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.