Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath - Cover

Femdomme Marriage Gone Wrong and Aftermath

Copyright© 2015 by subbietrainman

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - FemDomme Marriage gone wrong due to failure to communicate, betrayal and life after the divorce. Peter liked his life as submissive husband 'til the day SHE made a cuckold out of him in their home - what he considered his sanctuary.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema   Cream Pie   Workplace  

So I got out of bed, picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, sat her on the toilet while I got the water going at the right temperature before picking her up again and putting her down on the seat in the shower. I started to wash her gently and it took me just a few seconds before I realized that my dick was in Red's mouth and she was giving me the promised BJ. That girl is full of surprises. I really thought that the offer was just for show and not really to be taken seriously.

Well eventually we got out of the shower after the obligatory snow ball for me and another orgasm for her, got dried off and went back to the bedroom.

Red looked at me "Peter, I guess you know what's coming now."

I just nodded, opened a drawer and handed her the CB.

"Peter, Mom and Nicole expect you to wear this. I promise it will come off at one time or the other. In part it's for your own protection."

I looked at her, "What do you mean by that"?

"Well you know how Nicole is, she's going to check you out and if she doesn't feel that CB, she'll seduce you into letting her give you the BJ she's been offering you since Thanksgiving. Now if that should happen I would be extremely pissed at you for being unfaithful. I would have to severely whip you – the thing is that Mom and Nicole would all get into the act of punishing you. It would like another 'cleansing session'. Remember, like the one Mich and I administered to you shortly after you moved in and you accepted my collar?"

"By the way, I don't remember releasing you from that collar. So while we are in this dating phase and not really into the FemDomme thing, I do expect a certain behavior from you."

With that long sermon, Red closed the lock, got off the bed and hugged me.

"Peter, please trust me. It may take some time but I have that feeling. Feeling good about what we are doing."

"Give me a kiss and let's go to sleep. I'm bushed."

So just like the last time, Red pushed her ass against my locked up dick, grabbed a hand and put on her breast and within less than five minutes was out cold. There I was again, locked up again. An uncertain release ahead of me. Lots of teasing to look forward to or dread. Not really sure at this point. The only difference was that I was really well drained. It helped and in reality it probably didn't take me all that long before I fell asleep too.

When I woke up in the morning, I tried to get out of bed without waking Red but it seemed that she had been waiting for me because as soon as I moved, she jumped up and beat me to the bathroom. Mercifully she did not linger but gave me a chance to empty my bladder.

Sure officially we were not in the FemDomme mode but here was that girl not budging but standing in the door watching me as I was forced to sit down to pee because of that damned CB. She had this big grin on her face knowing full well that it was a bit humiliating for me with her watching. Well I fixed her, I managed a rather loud fart that sent her off and closing the door behind her.

I had to chuckle to myself – serves you right.

I washed my hands, brushed my teeth – shaving could wait and went out to the kitchen. There was Red in one of my tee shirts fixing the coffee.

I went over to her, grabbed her into a bear hug and kissed her

"Good morning sunshine. What shall we have for breakfast?"

"How about we just have some juice and coffee, get dressed and stop by that Pancake place near the highway. It's not part of one of the big chains and they do a really nice job with their waffles and omelets."

"Works for me, so the only remaining question is – do we take a shower or can we get away without?"

"I'm thinking without. We are getting an earlier start than we thought and that way we take one before dinner. By the way dinner is at the Inn. Nicole and Pam are cooking. All you guys will have to do is take care of the drinks, wine and clean up after we are done eating."

"I packed two bags, one I'll leave in your room at the Inn, the other I'll take to Mom and Dad's place. That way I'm very flexible as far as where I'll sleep. Tonight I just might stay with you. Will see what I feel like and how well behaved you are. Anyway, that way I can take the shower with you at the inn. No need to go home before dinner."

So I decided to skip the shaving part too and we were soon on the road stopping or breakfast and then going on with a short stop for a simple lunch at a typical country diner just off the interstate.

As we pulled up at the inn, Chuck came out asking if we needed help with our bags.

"No thanks Chuck I can manage."

"OK, I have your parking thing here, want me to put your car away? I'll bring the keys to you."

"Sounds good, thanks Chuck. See you in a few..."

I grabbed my computer and bag and then realized that I should have let Chuck help me because Red was not going to pick up her bags. She was already inside. Luckily Chuck came right back and he grabbed Red's bags and we headed inside. Pam was at the registration desk and came out from behind me as soon as she saw me. Got a nice hug and quick kiss.

"Welcome back Peter. I'm so glad you decided to come. We all would have really missed you. Sorry, but we are full so you'll get our guest room and bath in the family wing. It's up to you if have breakfast with us or out in the guest area. Either way is fine with me."

"Thanks, I guess that will depend on how late this young lady keeps me up. I imagine you guys have breakfast pretty early."

Pam chuckled, "You are right Peter, for us breakfast time is no later than six but you can come into the kitchen any time. Any special requests are welcome. I look at you as family and you don't have to stick to the standard fare we put out for our guests."

"Thanks, I'll play it by ear and what Ms Red here desires."

"Ms Red desires her slave to move the luggage and his ass into the room so that he can assist in the shower and getting ready for dinner tonight."

With that she strode off and Chuck and I followed with the luggage.

So what was it about just dating and none of the FemDomme stuff? But then again, it really was OK with me. I just wasn't ready for any of the rough stuff.

So Chuck and I grabbed the stuff and moved it to an upstairs bed and bath suite. Actually the room was more or less identical to the one I had stayed the last time except of course that it was in the family section of the building and it had already ropes attached to the four-poster bed all neatly coiled on top of the duvet. Hmm, interesting. Red must be in the bathroom because I didn't see her.

"Thanks Chuck, I'll take it from here. See you at cocktails or dinner depending on what I'm told to do."

I smiled at him, "You and Pam OK?"

He looked around and then quietly said, "Yes we are in many ways thanks to you and the conversations you had with us the last time. All is good. I'm scared about the engagement ceremony but I just have to trust Pam. Till now she has not abused that and we established some clear limits and a safe word."

With that he left and Red came out of the bathroom.

"Toy please hang all my stuff in the closet. If there is room you can do the same with yours. Otherwise you'll just have to live out of your bag."

I looked at her, "Red where are we going with this. I'm not sure I want to get into this 'toy' thing right now. I don't mind that bit downstairs with the luggage but..."

Red held her hand up and I stopped talking.

"Peter, I'm just having some fun. Try to go along. I promise just some verbal and mental stuff – no physical tormenting. This is a special family dinner and as far as Mom and the others are concerned you are family. Mom and Nicole know about our issues but the guys don't. Please be a dear and play along."

I looked into her emerald green eyes, trying to see if there was any form of deceit or treachery there. I couldn't find any.

"OK, I'll go along with it tonight but I'm warning you right now that I have very low tolerance for any kind of domination and just might trigger the safe word. I'm not going to be a patsy here. So please be very careful how far you push me. I want to make this work but I really would prefer staying in the 'dating mode' without any domination. I'm still hurting a bit. Please keep that in mind. I love you and want to make you happy but it needs to be a two-way street."

"I understand Peter, I'll go slow and easy but I would really like you to wear your collar tonight for dinner. All the guys will. Please."

With that last 'please' Red planted a big kiss on me and soon we were tongue wrestling and ass grabbing.

"Hold on here stud. I was saying thank you for agreeing to wear the collar. It's time for us to get cleaned up. Please do what I asked you to. I know there is plenty of room in the closet for both of our stuff. I was just messing with you. I'll go and take a shower. If you should find it convenient I would really like you to stay outside the shower with a towel in your hands, ready to wrap me up in it. They should be warm, I turned on the warming cycle as soon as I got up here."

A quick peck on my cheek and leaving a trail of clothes Red headed to the bathroom and the shower.

Well what could I do? I picked up her stuff and then hung both of our stuff into the closet before stripping myself and heading for the bathroom.

As soon as I entered, Red turned off the water and I quickly grabbed one of the luxurious fluffy and warm towels and held it open so that I could wrap it around Red as she stepped out of the shower.

"Thank you Toy, now go ahead and get cleaned up. Remember to shave not just your face but everything. I guess I better unlock your CB so you can do a good job down there. Now if you were truly my slave, I just might spring for laser hair removal for you. I wonder if that hurts. I have to check into that."

Red had a big grin on her face – Game on, it seemed.

She went and unlocked my CB, "Can I trust you or do I need to sit here on the toilet and watch you so that you won't jerk off?"

"Goddess, I promise I'll be good."

"OK, get busy but I'll hang around anyway, still have to dry my hair and stuff."

To my surprise, Red held open a warm towel for me when I turned off the water. It felt really good because the bathroom was not the warmest. It was only the next morning that I discovered that it had a separate heater.

When I came out of the bathroom, Red sat in her very sexy underwear in the one chair in the room and one of pillows from the bed was on the floor in front of her.

"Peter please come over here and kneel on the pillow. Oh, good boy, you put the CB back on and all I have to do is close the lock. I like that. You just earned yourself a couple of 'brownie points'. There, that's done, now the collar. Please bend your head a bit forward. Good now lift up so that I can insert the lock."

"Hmm, I do like the look my dear. Something about a handsome guy with a collar and CB. Does something to my pussy but I guess that will have to wait till later."

"We better get dressed. Slacks over your panties and there is a new pink tee shirt in that box on the bed. Actually several of them, a gift from Nicole and Mom. It's the 'uniform of the day' for you guys."

That took the sting a bit out of it but I still was not really comfortable with the whole situation.

It turned out, that I really did not have to worry. It was a normal family dinner, just that the four guys were wearing pink tee shirts and 'slave collars' while the ladies were dressed to the hilt with acres of cleavage on display.

Conversation was totally normal like you would find at any family gathering where people hadn't seen each other for a while. I noticed that the guys limited themselves to just one glass of wine each, so I followed suit and got a quick approving smile from Red.

"OK, everyone had enough to eat?" That was Nicole asking.

We all agreed that the food was fantastic and that we ate too much.

"Good, the boys will clean up while the Ladies retire to the 'Florida Room' for cognac and cigars."

OK, was the game on or was this something normal for them? I guess I'll ask once they are gone.

I looked at Dan and Darrell, "What's up with this? I don't mean the cleaning up. I have no problem with that but the bit about the cognac and cigars. That's way different from when I was down here Thanksgiving."

They laughed, "Peter this is the norm for us. Thanksgiving was different because you were there and we really did not know you. I mean all we knew was what Red had told us about you. But don't worry, we have a bottle in the kitchen or we can wait a bit. I have the feeling that they just might invite us to join them. In that case the same rule applies as for the wine. I noticed that you caught on to that. It really pleased the ladies."

At that point Chuck chimed in, "Peter there is a bottle and two glasses in your room in the cabinet under the TV as well as some soft drinks and juice."

"Thanks Chuck, I appreciate knowing about that but suspect that Red does know and I'll just follow her lead tonight."

We were sitting around the kitchen table talking about possibly playing golf in a couple of days as it was supposed to be nice and I should be done with my session with Red's therapist when a bell rang.

"Looks like we are invited, let's not keep them waiting."

So off we went to join the ladies. I kind of hung back, wanting to see what was going on so that I could follow suit or balk depending on what was happening.

The room were the ladies sat was really beautiful. Quite large with lots and lots of plants and flowers around the glass walls including some exotic looking orchids. There was fire going and it was really comfortable in just a tee shirt and slacks. There was no need for a sweater or jacket. The ladies each sat in a chair with a low ottoman and a small table next to them. Each table had two full cognac glasses, a short burning candle, ash tray and a small four inch long cigarillo on it.

The ladies all had full sized cigars that were going and filled the room with smoke that is pleasant to a cigar aficionado and hated by all non-smokers.

It was clear to me that our status as 'slaves' only warranted the small short cigar and that it was to be considered a special treat for the evening.

Nicole spoke up, "Come on in boys. I assume you've finished your chores. Pam will inspect later on and Chuck will bear the punishment for any short comings. Please have a seat by your lady," pointing at the ottomans.

"Peter, please pull yours around in front of me and sit so that I can put my feet on your lap and you can rub them a bit in between puffs on your cigar."

"That is a splendid idea Red, Chuck please do the same".

There we were rubbing feet and enjoying our little cigar, trying to make it last.

"Peter on behalf of our two families we want to welcome you again to our homes and especially thank you for your efforts to help our darling Red to find herself. We all know – well the boys just have a vague idea – of what you went through and the bumps in the road afterwards. We want to thank you for your patience and wish you all the happiness in the world."

"Thank you Nicole, I'm honored that you have invited me again..."

Red's Mom interrupted me, "Peter, we still have to torture you to find out about that secret ingredients for your turkey. That's really the only reason we asked you back."

They all laughed at that. Aside from the little FemDomme game going on, it was really a very nice evening.

Eventually the party broke up with Pam and Chuck retiring to their part of the house and the others going home. Red decided to stay with me since I had the nine AM appointment and she was going to walk with me to the office of her therapist.

As I got a good bye hug from Marion and Nicole both of them could not resist and had to check if I was wearing a CB. Red noticed it and had a big grin on her face. Now I was wondering if she put them up to it while we were in the kitchen cleaning up. She can be so wicked.

"Peter, please hang in there for Red, I feel good about you two," whispered Marion into my ear as she was hugging me.

When we got to our room, I decided to test Red and see how far she was going to push the FemDomme thing. So I went over to the cabinet that Chuck had told me about, grabbed the two glasses and bottle of cognac holding it up towards Red.

"I'm having a night cap. Want one too?"

"No thank you, I had enough. I'm disappointed that you did not ask for permission since you are still wearing the collar but I guess you really mean it when you say we are dating and not doing the FemDomme thing."

"Well that's OK, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired I'll take the collar off in the morning before you have to take a shower."

Interesting, things got just a bit frosty when Ms Red did not get her way. I'll have to keep that in mind. No point in asking if she would unlock my CB.

I finished my drink and it was clear from her position in the bed that there was not going to be any play tonight. I did go around to her side of the bed. I was sure that she was faking sleep. I just gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "Good night Red, I love you".

I crawled under the covers and to my surprise I did not have any trouble falling asleep. There was a benefit to not having Red press her butt into my groin. My dick stayed more or less flaccid and did not fight the cage.

I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up. Red was spooning me, holding me tightly against her and she was softly sobbing. I turned over and hugged her to me. Her tears were getting my chest wet.

"What's the matter babe? Bad dream?"

Sobbing, "No, I'm upset with myself. I screwed up again didn't I Peter? Why can't I get it right, when to play and when to just go ahead and love you. I'm so screwed up. Maybe you should just dump me and find someone else."

"Shhh, shhh babe, it will all work out. We need to learn together how to live with each other. I think, you still have issues going back to your traumatic experience and now you are afraid of losing control."

"Peter what am I going to do? This is so scary. I don't want to lose you but I keep messing up."

"Look Red in the morning, I'm going to see Doc Wetzel and you'll see her in the afternoon. I'm sure she'll get some insights as to where I'm coming from and if you are honest with her about your fears and what has been happening these couple of weeks with us, she'll be able to guide you."

"Now we better try to go back to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be stressful."

"Wait please, let me take the collar off. That was silly of me and it can't be very comfortable trying to sleep with it."

"Thanks babe, I do appreciate that. It's OK at most times but you are right sleeping with it is not the best."

We kissed good night one more time and it was not long when Red was out and did that soft snore that she does most nights. I thought back on the night and resolved to try to get some private time with Marion or Nicole, even better with both of them at the same time to try to get some insights on their relationships with their husbands as far as the daily life is concerned. Maybe I am wrong and it is much more FemDomme oriented than I suspect and Red is just following their lead. We'll just have to see. With that thought I also fell asleep.

As usual, I woke up before six. I managed to untangle myself from Red without waking her and decided to get dressed, grab some juice and coffee in the kitchen and go for a short run before coming back to wake Red and to shower, shave and have the rest of my breakfast.

When I got back from my run, Red was already in the shower, so I waited for her to finish. I did hold a warm towel for her like yesterday. However, when I got out of the shower, I was on my own. No Red holding mine, she was busy drying her hair.

We went down and opted to have breakfast in the kitchen so that we could chat with Pam and Chuck when they were not busy.

Soon it was time for us to head out to my appointment with Dr Wetzel. I was a bit apprehensive, not really sure what to expect. When we got to the office door five blocks from the inn, Red gave me a quick kiss.

"Good luck Peter, I'll see you for lunch at Mom and Dad's place," and off she went.

My first surprise, when I entered the office was that the receptionist was a very handsome man, late twenties. I don't know why it surprised me but it did.

"Good Morning, I'm Peter..."

"Yes sir, I know, please have a seat, I'll let Dr. Wetzel know that you are here."

Before I could sit down a door opened and a lady that I could only describe as the ultimate cougar. She looked to be mid forties but I knew from Red that she was around 55 years old. Maybe five foot six or seven with a trim figure and a great set of 38 DD or better that were covered by a clinging silk blouse with just a hint of cleavage and an open suit jacket. The skirt was above the knee but not too much. Add four inch stilettos, golden blond hair, a healthy tan and blue eyes and you'll have the picture.

"Peter, I may call you Peter? Please come in".

As I approached her, she held out her hand for nice firm handshake.

"I'm so glad you were able to arrange to visit with me today. Jamey hold all calls."

"Please Peter, have a seat," pointing a comfortable chair in front of a desk. Actually to call it a desk was a bit much. It was big piece of plate glass on a chrome plated metal frame allowing full view of the person behind it. There was a phone and a lap top plus a couple of note pads on top of it making it a desk.

Sitting in that chair and crossing her legs made that skirt a lot shorter and a bit distracting. There was a knowing smile on her face. She clearly knew that she was beautiful and at same time had a very commanding presence. I started to wonder what the relationship was between her and Jamey out front.

"So Peter do you mind if I record our conversation? It makes it much easier and is less distraction then taking notes." I just nodded.

"Red tells me that you had a FemDomme relationship with your ex and in the past have submitted to Red. I would like to try to find out how deep your need to submit is, where it came from and most importantly what your expectations are from a relationship with Red. I assume that you want a long term relationship with her or you would not have gone through all the suffering that she has put you through. I also understand that at one point you walked out on her. I would like to hear more about that too."

"Don't worry about the time it will take. I have no appointments other than the two of you today. Red is a special project for me and I care deeply for her, probably more than a professional like myself should. But I have treated here off and on since that infamous incident at her original college and really need to see her regain her happiness."

"Here are a couple of ground rules. I expect you to be completely honest with me. If I get the feeling that you are not, this session will be over and that would be a sad thing. Furthermore, nothing that you tell me here will ever get back to Red. I may give her some insights and suggestions on how she can make a relationship with you work which I assume you both want to happen."

Again I just nodded.

"So Peter, tell me how much of a subbie are you? Would you get down on your hands and knees, crawl over here and beg to be allowed to kiss my feet? It would please me very much."

I must have looked shocked because she laughed and I turned scarlet because the thought did excite me.

Totally flustered, "Dr. Wetzel..."

"Peter relax, please call me Rosanne or Ms Rosanne if you are more comfortable with that. I don't really care for the doctor thing that much."

"Well..."

I took a deep breath, "The short answer is 'yes' but since I am at least in my view in an exclusive relationship with Red, I would first have to have her permission."

"Wow, that is a surprise, but I like your answer. Why don't we start with how you got to a point where you felt the need to have dominant woman in your life."

I thought for a minute. I had thought about that off and on, especially after the break-up with M.

"To be honest, I think it was a very gradual thing starting way back as a kid. I think it really was more of a need to please the women in my life. At least that is what I thought until I got into the FemDomme games with my ex."

"Go on, we have all the time in the world."

"My Mom more or less raised me as a single mother. My dad was military and not home much. He got killed when I was thirteen. We never knew where or how. He was special forces and never talked about any of the things he did."

"My Mom had inherited three small houses on a very large piece of land just outside the base from her parents. Two of them she rented out to a couple of military families and we lived in the third one. When I turned five two new couples moved into those houses, each had a daughter a couple of years older than I, Gabriela – Gabby for short and Karin."

"Even though they were girls I was happy because it was the first time that any kids lived in those houses that were close to my age. 'till then they were either much older or babies. Because of that I really had no friends since we really lived in the 'boonies'."

"It didn't take that long to become friends even though both had started school but just lived too far from any of their school mates. I would start school that fall. The other two mothers worked and I guess part of the deal of renting those houses was that my Mom would babysit the two after school."

"The two of them most of the time were regular tomboys and much of our outdoor play involved typical stuff like 'cowboys and Indians', 'cops and robbers', stuff like that. It seemed natural at the time that I was most of the time the lone 'bad guy' and they had to capture me. Many times I found myself bound to a tree and tickle tortured. But it all was in good fun. They never really hurt me. They did let me capture one of them off and on, tie her up and get a bit of revenge before the other one came to 'rescue' her and I was again on the receiving end. When the weather was bad, we did some indoor play that once in a while involved dolls. I don't know, but I most of the time went along with it because I really liked having friends. I think in retrospect, even though they may not have known it, they manipulated me into whatever games they wanted to play, throwing me an occasional bone."

"When school started that fall, one of the two mothers would take us to where the school bus would pick up on her way to work and my Mom would come and get us after school."

"By the time the two of them turned twelve our roughhousing had slowed down quite a bit. Play evolved into more stuff like board games but once in a while we still would go out and do the 'cops and robber' thing. During one of those roughhousing games I got into trouble with them. We were wrestling around with them trying to get some bonds on me when I grabbed Gabby's breast that by then was fairly substantial. I still think it was by accident and not design. Anyway she got really mad and before I knew it she sat on my head with her knees on my arms while Karin grabbed my legs and managed to tie my feet together. Gabby did not get up until my hands were also secure."

"They called me all sorts of names and I was really upset. They both punched me pretty good and even gave me a bloody nose before leaving me tied in the woods. I don't know how long, but eventually they came back and released me, but would not speak to me. When I got home and my Mom saw how I looked, she got pissed and wanted to go next door and read them the riot act. 'Mom, please don't. It's OK, we got carried away. We'll work it out. Please don't make a fuss.' Reluctantly, she agreed, helped me to get cleaned up and put some stuff on a couple of minor cuts."

"We didn't see each other for couple of days and I finally went over to their house. 'Hi guys can we please talk. I'm not sure why you got so upset but if I've done something wrong, I'm really sorry.' They looked at each other and Gabby said, 'Look Peter, we are sorry too. I should not have reacted the way I did. We were playing but I thought that you touched my breast on purpose. Guys at school try it all the time. But now think it was an accident. Sorry'. I told her that it was OK and there were no hard feelings."

"A few years later while during the early stages of puberty and even later I used to masturbate to the fantasy of Gabby sitting on my face, the only difference, she didn't have any clothes on and after she beat me up, I was allowed to touch her breasts."

"Honestly, I really don't know where my being a subbie comes from. All I know is that I wanted to please any lady that I come into contact with and I don't mean necessarily in a sexual way. During high school and college I did way better with female teachers and professors – regardless of how old, good looking or not. Just a need not to disappoint them."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.