Val - Cover

Val

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A girl teases a boy in the school's photography dark room.things progress from there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Rape   Incest   Pregnancy   School  

After we dressed and put my younger sister in her bed, I made my way angrily to her door. Val stopped me with a hand upon my shoulder and turned me around to face her.

"What's wrong? You look worried." Val said.

I huffed and said, "I'm going to visit Shawn CAGE. He needs to answer some questions."

"You're not going to hurt him are you? I mean I was close to her age when I did it for the first time. And it's not like she's pregnant." Val's eyes shot wide open. "I hope not."

I covered my ears then slid my hands to cover my eyes then mouth, "That's really not helping me here."

Val answered with a sorry.

"To answer your question earlier, it had run across my mind at least to make him think I was going to hurt him. But I don't think I could do that to either my mom or to Lois. They probably wouldn't like that."

We heard half groan and half awake answer from Lois, "No we wouldn't." She sat up and looked at me and was now a little more awake. "Partially because I wasn't exactly truthful when I said I kind of lost my virginity, what I really meant to say was we were thrown into a closet and made out and pretended to have sex, so they would let us out. So there was no sex. The plan didn't work though. They caught us faking it, then threw us out of the party."

"Why did you lie about having sex with him?" I asked.

Lois looked down then back at us and said in the saddest way I've ever heard her talk, "Because I was ashamed. I was tired and ashamed of being the only virgin here. I mean Ray is most likely still a virgin, but he doesn't count because he's so antisocial, I swear he would love to live out in the middle of the forest or become a monk if he could. He has absolutely no interest in women. Or guys."

I chuckled at Lois's words. If only she knew what I did. I caught him a few months ago with a dirty magazine and a pair of Lois's panties. Not that I'd tell that to anyone.

I told Lois, "And you thought mom, and I were the blind ones. I don't think you have to worry about Ray. Yes, he's probably still a virgin, but he's also the best one out of all of us when it comes to hiding his interest."

Lois looked as if for a moment that she didn't believe me after that she perked up and then jumped up and ran close to Val and said, "Hey I hear you're planning a carwash to raise money for Pepper. Can I join?"

Both Val and I at the same time shouted, "No!"

Then Val explained our reasoning to her, "You see it's been agreed against my will, that all ladies participating will have to be naked. And judging from your brother's reaction to your little..." Val didn't look happy when she mentioned that maybe because she didn't like the fact a girl so much younger than her had been so much bigger boob-wise. "Display, I think Will would have a heart attack and die if you were out in public naked. And we don't want that do we?"

Lois looked ashamed when she said, "No. I don't want to lose or upset my favorite brother." Then back to happy she asked, "So can I ask another question? Why are you still wearing your glasses? Is it because you or my brother think you look better with them on, or are you just wanting to use them, or..."

Val stopped Lois's questioning, "I'd say that last one is close enough. I'll probably tell you one day, but I just got a text. I need to go now." Val gave me a hot and deep kiss and left.

"Wow that kiss had a lot of tongue in it. Totally hot." Lois looked at her chest and smiled. "Are you sure you don't want to see my body?"

"Lois!!! There was no tongue. You need to control your crazy imagination. Dang it." I yelled before I left her room slamming the door behind me. I was pretty sure I heard her calling out kidding. But I wasn't really paying attention.

The next day I ran into Val before school started.

"You look like you have a lot on your mind. Didn't get much sleep, huh?" I looked around and quietly asked, "Your Mom and her new husband keep you up all night with their noises again?"

"No. They were actually rather quiet last night." She took a moment. "Remember how I got that text? Well, that was Samantha. She couldn't get permission for the nudity. In fact, we can't even use the suit I had picked out. We have to be decent." A few moments later, she spoke again. "On the bright side, Samantha's dad and uncle called in a few favors from celebrities to have them show up and help. Which means this will no longer be my fundraiser but Samantha's. Should I even go to it now?"

"I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. However, I think it would be nice if you did so you can still show support for Pepper. Then again, there are always different ways to show support." Then a thought hit me. "You know my uncle and his family have a farm, and they go out in the country and other crazy places that leave their cars in need of washing. I'm sure that I could convince them that they should go and offer double if your team were to wash their cars." I got a funny look from Val. "Or at least have them talk about your fundraiser or something."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.