A Visit to Tripp's Club - Cover

A Visit to Tripp's Club

Copyright© 2015 by wondash

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story was started in 2010 and continues to refine 'the Club' world. It's a rather long story but I wanted bring out the details as if the Club really existed. It follows one man's mission to become a guest at the Club and his journey of sexual pleasure with many, many girls. The sex doesn't start for a couple chapters, but when it does it continues non-stop!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   First   Sex Toys   Lactation   Double Penetration   Needles  

Back at my room I sat down in the comfortable Herman Miller designed chair and clicked the mouse. The twenty seven inch LCD monitor lit up with 'the Club' in a large ornate font. I clicked on the 'Start Here' button. The next screen used facial recognition for authentication. A small camera embedded in the monitor's bezel scanned my face and granted access. The screen came to life with a photo realistic image of a beautiful woman wearing a flowing semi-transparent gown. She spoke... "Hi, my name is ZeeZee. As a new guest here at the Club, on behalf of all the staff and companions, we welcome you!" I wondered if the image was modeled after a real woman here at the Club. "You may click on my body at any time you need help!" ZZ's CGI body shrunk in size and moved to the upper right corner of the screen where she waited while a main menu of choices were presented:

Companionship
Dining
Entertainment
Health and Fitness
Room Accommodations
Transportation
Guest Account
Concierge
Map
Search

Pretty standard for any hotel or resort, with the exception of the first option, 'Companionship'. This I clicked. ZZ re-enlarged to fill the entire screen. "Please spend some time browsing through our entire selection of Companions. You may click on any still or live video image of any Companion to bring up her bio and reservation page. Any available Companion can usually be by your side within thirty minutes. Enjoy!" Attractive as she was, I could see ZZ quickly becoming annoying if she continued to interrupt. She returned to her corner and a new menu appeared with the title 'Club Companionship':

Currently Available
Live Video
Fantasies
Special Events
Search

Now this was definitely not your standard resort's online offerings! Hmmm, what to select? I clicked 'Live Video'. Once again ZZ took over. "Here at the Club, our Companion living facilities are completely available for your viewing pleasure. Most every aspect of" I clicked on her stomach. "How may I help you? You can speak or type your question and I will attempt to provide an answer." Speak my question? Below ZZ's image, a text input area appeared along with three buttons; 'Submit', 'Speak Question', 'Live Help'. I clicked the Speak button and the terminal responded with a pleasant chime and the button pulsed while waiting for my voice. "Stop interrupting." I said, with no expectation of the system understanding my request. ZZ responded "Would you like me to refrain from providing first time user information?" For the hell of it, I replied in French, "Veuillez oui." "Ok" she spoke cheerfully, "I'll refrain from interrupting further. You may ask at any time if you wish me to resume providing first time user information. Would you like me to switch to speaking in French?" This AI was impressive! "No, English is fine." She returned to her corner, but this time a small microphone button appeared below her feet.

Now where was I, right, Live Video. ZZ wasn't kidding when she said the living facilities were completely available:

Dormitory Rooms
Bathing & Showers
Water Closets
Lounges
Dining Rooms
Exercise Rooms
Dressing and Prep Rooms
Search

Starting at the top I chose Dormitory Rooms which provided a drop-down list of buildings, A, B, C, D, etc. How many women were living on this island? After selecting a random building, the screen filled with a grid of live thumbnail video images. Under each image was listed a girl's name and a number. I clicked the first room that was not empty – Melissa W. The video image switched to full size. The camera must have been mounted in the upper corner of the small room. Actually there were two cameras to switch between, and each could be panned and zoomed. Melissa was a gorgeous African American girl, asleep on the bed. She was wearing a white tank-top and white panties. No blanket seemed to be provided. The room was brightly painted with a single small window and a few seashore themed paintings on the wall. Along with the single bed, there was a night table with lamp, and a dresser – that was it.

I was a bit startled to hear audio. "Melissa W, please arise and prepare for guest engagement." The message repeated twice more, piping in from some hidden speaker in her room (and the speakers on my monitor). Did I cause this or was it just coincidence? Melissa stirred, sat up, and stretched. The white cotton tank strained against her large breasts and lifted up a bit to reveal her taught stomach. She stood up with a smile, opened the top dresser draw, and removed a thick folded towel. Then she lifted the tank top up over her head setting free natural breasts with huge nipples. Her long kinky wild hair flowed in all directions. I clicked the zoom button as she pulled down her panties, letting them drop to the floor to reveal a shaved dark pussy. Bending over to pick up the underwear brought her perfect ass into view. It was like she knew I was watching! I realized she was about to leave. What was it ZZ said about clicking on any still or live video image? I moved the cursor over Melissa as she wrapped the towel around her body and picked up a toothbrush from the dresser. I don't see how the computer system could know who I was clicking on, but somehow it did. A new screen opened, this one dedicated to Melissa W.

On the top left was a close-up picture of her face. She really had perfect skin without a single blemish. On the right side of the screen were her vital stats, and I'm talking more than just height and weight. It listed details about her legs, ass, hips, waist, tits, neck, shoulders, eyes, mouth, and hair. How old she was (Melissa was 26). Her ethnicity. What languages she spoke. What her favorite foods where. They even provided relative ratings for the resilience of her throat, vagina, and anal sphincter! Based on that information and the size of my cock, I'd be better off fucking Melissa in her ass than in her pussy. But there was more – she was rated on various sexual acts, what sexual training she had completed (at the Club), what turned her on, and even the sensitivity of her ass, nipples, clit, and G-spot!

Below the headshot was a much larger full body picture with Melissa's arms at her sides, wearing a short white summer dress, not very low cut. The image rotated slowly, providing a view from all sides. Navigation controls allowed the picture to be zoomed, panned, and manually rotated. Below the rotating image were drop-down lists and check boxes to position and dress Melissa like she was a doll. But this doll was real!

Body Position:
Standing
Kneeling
Bent Over

Leg Position:
Together
Partially Spread
Fully Spread

Arm Position:
Alongside Body
Horizontal
Y-Over Head
Vertical Over Head
Behind Back

Attire:
Short Dress, High Neckline
Short Dress, Low Neckline
Long Dress, High Neckline
Long Dress, Low Neckline
Tight Pants with Blouse, Style 1
Tight Pants with Blouse, Style 2
One Piece Bathing Suit
Bikini Bathing Suit

Bra:
Cotton
Demi
Transparent
Cup-less
None

Panties:
Cotton
String
Thong
Transparent
None

Garter yes/no
Stockings yes/no
Heals yes/no

I quickly stripped the virtual Melissa naked and put her on her knees, arms behind her back. Then spread eagle with panties and heals. Then bent over, ass in the air and only stockings on her legs. I rotated her around and zoomed in on her tits and cunt. But the best part was ... if I wanted to, I could do all those things to the actual girl! So that was my next thought – how do you request a girl? And for that matter could I request more than one? The top of the page had two tabs – the current tab was labeled 'Profile' and the second tab was labeled 'Schedule'. Switching to the Schedule page, the first thing that caught my eye was a live video thumbnail labeled 'Current Location'. I clicked on the video to enlarge the picture. Melissa was in the bathroom, still nude, cleaning her pussy on a bidet. Gees, how far did this video tracking go? The back of my neck tingled with the thought of hidden cameras in my room. Those thoughts quickly faded as I watched Melissa, squatting over the porcelain bowl, using her fingers to spread her labia and allow the water to clean within the dark folds of skin. All this voyeurism was really turning me on! Melissa must have also been turned on – maybe her Org-X needed to be adjusted? Using two fingers she began to stroke her clit in a circular motion, and then plunge them into her wet cunt. Her panting was clearly audible. I considered pulling out my cock and masturbating along with Melissa when she was startled by a buzzer. The noise seemed to pull her back to reality and whatever task was at hand. I guess the girls needed a reminder, like pavlov's dog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.