An Adulterous Affair - Cover

An Adulterous Affair

Copyright© 2015 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 3

Cheating Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I'm the son of a very rich man and I'm determined to make it on my own!

Caution: This Cheating Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Anal Sex   Workplace  

The next few days passed in a blur, but Mary was magnificent, she made all the arrangements for the funeral as well as dealing with the driver who'd been dismissed for stealing, after checking with the shed company it turned out that he'd been selling three or four sheds per load over a period of five years, since he hadn't stolen from her company it was the shed manufacturer who had to press charges and they did, but at least that was one worry less for my lady.

I dealt solely with the new Scottish contract which was due to begin in a months time so I rang Frank at the hotel in Glasgow and booked suite for us both after the funeral, we needed a depot and we needed drivers, twelve of them so we intended spending a week or so in Glasgow setting it all up, it promised to make Hawthorn's Haulage one of the biggest in Britain and since Mary had said it was my baby, I was determined to rear it right!

Not once, from leaving the house, to arriving at the hotel for the reception did her hand leave mine, even in the church during the service, she gripped me, her smell filled my nostrils, her warmth and love filled my very soul.

"Stay beside me Thomas" she whispered to me as we left the church and in the back of the limousine she pressed herself against me, my arm around her shoulders and her face resting against my chest.

"You know I will"

"What is it about a funeral?" she whispered, "Why do they make people horny?"

"Are you horny?" I asked in surprise,

"Very"

The hotel was packed with mourners and well wishers, but still she never left my side, she spoke to everyone who approached her with politeness and even offered a smile occasionally to those she knew.

I ordered two large brandies from the bar and we retreated to a quiet corner to drink them away from everyone else, they seemed to sense our need to be alone so no one bothered us.

"I couldn't have got through this without you Thomas" she said softly,

"I told you, I'm here for you, I'll always be here" she had her back to the bar, so no one could see me stroking the lush curves of her bottom through the black skirt,

"Even tonight, after they've all gone?"

"Especially tonight" I confirmed, "I'll even hold you while you sleep"

"Yes" she said softly and put her lips to my ear, "I want to sleep naked in your arms tonight Thomas"

"Then you will" I felt the slight bulge of a suspender strap under her skirt as she moved sensuously against me,

"Will you undress me?"

"I'll take every stitch off and kiss every single inch of your body that I uncover, but I want to do it slowly, very slowly"

"You make me really wet talking like that" she leaned back against me and moaned softly as she felt my erection against her bum cheeks,

"You make me horny just by looking at you"

"Tell me what else you're going to do to me"

I ordered two more large brandies and whispered in her ear,

"After I've taken your panties off, I'm going to slide my tongue up in between your cunt lips, I'm going to lick right up inside you and I'm going to swallow all your juices"

"Oh my God Thomas" she said softly, "That sounds so fucking dirty"

I put my mouth next to her ear again and whispered some more,

"Then I'm going to lie on my back and pull you up so you're sitting on my face and I'm just going to watch as all your juices drip down into my mouth"

"Will you make me cum Thomas?, he never did, that's what I really want, I want to cum and cum and cum all night"

"I'll make you cum every night for the rest of your life"

"Until you leave" she said sadly, but I shook my head,

"That depends entirely on you Mary"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my dear sweet lady, that I'll be here for as long as you want me"

"Thomas, I'm ten years older than you"

"Yeah, you'll soon be getting your old age pension"

That made her smile and earned me a kick on my shin,

"Shall I tell you what my parents said to me yesterday?"

"Go on"

"They said that I've found an angel and that I should make sure I don't lose her again"

"They're nice people"

"They're clever people too, they're never wrong you know"

"Never?"

"Never" I confirmed and she smiled again,

"So what are you going to do about it?"

I leaned in closer and out my mouth to her ear,

"I'm going to take you home, strip you naked just like I said a bit ago and then I'm going to fuck you all night long, funerals make me horny too"

"Do you mind if I have a few more drinks first?"

"Am I that bad at lovemaking?"

"You're the very best I've ever had and you know it" she said fiercely, "It's just that I feel like getting smashed, it's been a hell of a week"

I ordered two more large brandies and said I wanted to propose a toast,

"To us"

She raised her glass and echoed me, "To us, now please take me home Thomas"

Women!

Several people looked our way as we got up to leave so I just explained that Mrs. Hawthorn was distraught and that I was taking her home, Mary played her part by holding a handkerchief to her face until we were back in the limousine.

We sat close together, her tiny body pressed tightly up against me and me with one hand round her lower back and resting on her thigh above her stocking top,

"If you touch me Thomas" she whispered, "I'll come"

"My fingers are only about six inches away from your cunt" I whispered and she shuddered,

"You rat" she hissed, "You just gave me an orgasm"

"The first of many tonight" I grinned,

The limo pulled up outside her house and we went in, Mary went straight to the bar and poured out two more brandies, I raised an eyebrow but said nothing,

"Undress me" she said as she kissed me and pressed herself against me, "But slowly like you said"

I unfastened her suit jacket and kissed her neck causing her to purr in delight,

"Mmm that's a nice start Thomas" then I unfastened her bra and gently kissed each nipple in turn,

"You've put some strawberry lotion on them haven't you?"

"Yes" she sighed, "And in my panties too"

"You're an extraordinary woman Mary, you know that don't you?"

She giggled and swayed her hips as I unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her thighs revealing black seamed stockings and a filmy black suspender belt over a very small black thong,

"I thought black was appropriate"

"Absolutely" I agreed, "Although I'd have said gold would be more suitable for a goddess"

"Oh my God Thomas" she sighed, "What a silver tongue you've got"

"You're about to find that out" I smiled and kissed the front of her thong,

Slowly I eased the lovely little garment down for her to step out of it and then kissed her naked sex,

"Ooh Thomas" she moaned and pushed her groin into my face, I smelled the strawberry even over the natural aroma of her soaking pussy,

"Does it smell nice?" she sounded like a nervous teenager, but instead of answering, I licked deeply within her slit and lifted one leg up over my shoulder to lick in and around her sweet little anus.

"Ooh you dirty man" she smiled, "Dirty dirty man"

Pulling away quickly from her and ignoring her protests, I quickly stripped naked, she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, it was already rock hard and I thought it couldn't get any harder, I was wrong, she licked from my balls right to the tip and back down again, then she pushed it against my stomach and held it there whilst she slavered over my balls,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.