The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 28

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 28 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

On Tuesday morning, William met his coterie in front of the school before classes commenced. “Good morning all,” he greeted with a smile.

Lukas nodded respectfully, “Morning boss.”

Rose and Alexandria smiled brightly and in unison said, “Good morning.”

King was smiling as he arched an eyebrow, “Did you two practice that?”

The girls giggled and the redhead said, “Yes, we did actually.”

William smiled brightly at the two for several moments before he sobered, “Alright, call to order. Any old business?”

Alexandria cleared her throat, “We’re good to go for Friday sir.”

Brasi was curious about Rose’s blush but decided not to ask.

The young King nodded, “So noted. Any other old business? Once, twice, topic closed. Now, does anyone have any new business?”

This time it was Lukas who cleared his throat. When he had his boss’ attention he said, “I have a few guys for my crew, but they want to meet with you to solidify things.”

“Excellent,” the tiny teen said. “That would dovetail with my other plans nicely. Anyone else?” He waited a moment before he continued, “In that case, I have a bit of new business to deal with. First and foremost, Lukas, how many lads do you have?”

“Three guys and a couple of gals that understand the hard facts of life,” Lukas said.

“Very good,” William said. “In that case, set your meeting for this afternoon in the library. I’m going to have need of you and a few of your people afterwards. Now, for individual instructions: Alexandria, my mother has need of you this afternoon, she will pick you up immediately following classes. Please do not make her wait any longer than is strictly necessary.”

The redhead nodded, “Of course not Milord.”

King nodded, “Rose, don’t forget your class is today. I need you to return to the house as soon as is possible afterwards.”

The larger young woman smirked flippantly at him, “Don’t you mean The Palace sir?”

William chuckled, “Not quiet yet, but yes, I do mean my abode, not your own.”

“Of course Sir,” she said with a respectful nod.

“Continuing on,” he said, “Lukas, I am going to need you and at least a couple of your people this afternoon. Also, once our errand is complete, I wish for you to join myself, my mother, and the ladies for supper. Will that be a problem?”

“No sir,” came the quick response. “I’ll have to let my madre know not to expect me for supper.”

William nodded again, “Excellent. Thoughts, comments, concerns?” He waited for several seconds before nodding, “Very well then; Rose, I need to discuss a new position I need filled. We should be able to do so at lunch. Now, everyone, get to class.” He smiled as he watched his lieutenants scatter; his leadership roles were filling in nicely. As he walked to class, he smiled as he saw a rather leggy blonde approaching him at a great rate. He simply smirked as she unceremoniously grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into an empty classroom. “And a good morning to you,” he said flippantly. “How may I help you? And relatedly, who are you?”

The young woman blinked, “Sorry, given your social status, I expected you to already know me. I’m Sarah Kholler, captain of the cheer squad. You are William King, up and coming social powerhouse of Henry Sexton.”

“Now that formal introductions have been made,” the young man said, “how may I help you?”

Sarah blinked, trying to process how he’d somehow managed to assume the role of host so effortlessly. She bit her lower lip for a moment and looked down as she crossed her hands over her stomach, which incidentally pressed her boobs together, making them appear even larger than they already were. “I, um, I kind of... ,” she cut off abruptly as he scowled at her and raised his hand imperiously.

“First and foremost, cease and desist, immediately.”

The young woman blinked, “Um ... stop what?”

He arched an eyebrow, “The blatant attempt at manipulation. I’m more than mildly insulted that you’d think that I’d fall for something that basic.” When she blinked at him again, he continued, “The posture deliberately accentuates your cleavage and combined with the expression on your face and the worrying of the lip serve to induce the impression of helplessness or prompt an observer to offer aid.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.