The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

William had given his ladies instructions to head to his home for their daily dance lesson before classes had resumed. He smiled at Lindsey as he passed through the main part of the library to one of the three private rooms in the back. A short demonstration and explanation later, William left to deal with the next issue on his agenda. "Hullo Lindsey," he said with his usual easy smile.

The librarian frowned slightly at the young man, "Don't try that smile with me King. I'm irked with you."

Despite being relatively sure of the reason, he still said, "Whatever for?"

The dark haired woman scowled in irritation as she saw the student walk through the library. Her voice was barely above a whisper as she said, "You know what for! You didn't give me a chance to return the favor this morning!"

He was smirking slightly as he said, "Ah, but this morn' 'twas about you enjoying yourself luv, which you did, did you not?" The epic blush that appeared on her cheeks was all the answer he needed. "However, there is somethin' we need to discuss ... privately."

Lindsey's hazel eyes darkened momentarily before she frowned at the young man suspiciously. Nonetheless, she waved to her office. Once they were away from prying eyes, and listening ears, she said, "So, what can I do you for?" She saw his smirk and mentally reran her words, and blushed slightly.

"I'm in the process of convening a study group and would like to reserve one of the study rooms for a few hours after classes are over."

The woman looked at the young man for a moment before she arched an eyebrow and said, "Would I be correct in my surmise that the primary subjects of study will be probability and body language?"

William arched his own eyebrow coolly, "And if so?"

She smiled, "Oh, it's not a problem, but I expect something for giving up my free time to monitor the library to ensure their studies aren't interrupted."

"And what would be appropriate ... recompense?"

"For one," she said with a bright smile, "you can let me repay you for this morning..."

He bowed with a smile and a flourish, "And how may I assist you fair maiden?"

The dark haired beauty laughed as she put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him into her chair. She licked her lips sensually as she sunk to her knees and reached for his trouser button.

William smiled as she undid his trousers with commendable speed and he lifted his behind to allow her to pull them down; then he spread his knees to give her better access to his crotch.

Lindsey smiled at the young man before she dropped her head to his crotch and took his semi-hard cock between her lips.

The young man quietly bent his will, allowing his body to respond to the stimulation.

The librarian moaned slightly as she felt the piece of cockmeat in her mouth start to harden. She backed off slightly as the tip hit the back of her throat. It was at that point, that she truly went to work.

For his part, William had to admire the woman's skill. Her tongue was seemingly everywhere on his penis. He arched an eyebrow as she finished bobbing her head and then looked up at him, meeting his gaze.

Lindsey then slowly, deliberately, moved her head forward.

William was once more surprised when the tip of his erection hit the back of her throat and she didn't even slow down, taking his entire length into her mouth and throat without even so much as batting an eyelash. He smiled at her encouragingly as she pressed her nose to his bare crotch.

The kneeling woman hummed a jaunty tune to vibrate her throat, and massage his dick. She reached up and started to gently fondle his balls as she pulled back to draw a deep breath before deep throating him again.

William found his regard for the librarian increasing as she fellated him with an exemplary combination of skill and enthusiasm. Nonetheless, he bent his will against his body, denying her the reward for her efforts.

For her part, Lindsey wasn't sure if she was disappointed by the lack of cum or impressed by his staying power as she finally drew his cock from her mouth completely. She licked down his length to give her jaw, and lungs, a break before she took one of his nuts into her mouth and started sucking gently on it.

He had to hand it to her, metaphorically speaking; her oral technique was highly advanced as she released his testicle.

Lindsey licked back up the shaft in front of her and suckled on the crown lightly for a moment before she said, "Damn, you've got staying power." She quickly rose to her feet, dropping her slacks and panties as she did so.

William watched as the woman stepped out of her shoes and lower garments before she mounted the chair. He began undoing her blouse as she took his erection in hand and guided it towards her vagina.

She moaned throatily as her pussy was pierced by something larger than her fingers for the first time in over a year.

He finished unbuttoning her shirt and opened it to reveal a pleasantly filled peach bra that he gently pushed up to release her boobs.

Lindsey moaned again as her young lover started sucking on and teasing her nipples as she rode him.

'She must practice Kegel, ' William thought to himself as she used her internal muscles to attempt to milk his semen from him. With that in mind, he set to work learning her body. He didn't know her response level, so he knew he'd have to be careful if he wanted to shatter her mind.

Lindsey had always known young men were really just octopi in human form, but her estimates seemed a bit off as William's hands were suddenly seemingly everywhere; pinching, caressing, rubbing; and her body responded with a will of its own.

William gently nibbled the nipple in his mouth even as he mentally frowned. Given the contractions of her internal walls, he would estimate that Lindsey had just had a mini-orgasm. Either he had seriously underestimated her natural responsiveness or she was just coming off a very protracted Dry Spell. 'Either way, Plan A is officially off the table, ' he thought to himself a few moments later as she shuddered through a second mini-climax. 'There's no way I'm going to be able to properly hold her in suspense. Looks like it's Plan B and hope for the best.' With that in mind, he carefully timed her gyrations; then, just before she hit her next peak, he placed his left thumb approximately a centimeter above her clit and started to rub vigorously whilst his right hand reached around and cupped her buttock, his middle finger snuck between her cheeks and started to gently massage her anus.

The librarian's body suddenly went taut as she felt someone knocking on her backdoor. When the finger slipped into her asshole, she drew in a deep breath.

The young man's left hand flew from the woman's crotch to the back of her neck and pulled her down. He'd just managed to cover her mouth with his when she let out what would have been an ear shattering shriek.

The world dissolved for the beautiful woman as her body was wracked by the most powerful orgasm she'd had since her husband passed. Over a minute later, she collapsed onto her young lover. She was panting as she said, "Here's the deal. We do this every now and again, and I'll help you anyway I can." She straightened up slightly as gave his an exhausted smile, "Maybe not the full treatment though. I'm not sure I'd survive this more than occasionally."

William smiled, "I think I can manage that."

Lindsey suddenly frowned, "But you haven't finished yet."

He gently caressed her breast, "Perhaps, but I wasn't sure if this was your Risky Time and well ... I'm much too young to be a father nor did I have time to don protection."

She smiled as she cautiously dismounted from him, "Perhaps wise. I should be safe, but that's a poor defense if something does go wrong." The frown returned, "Still, I've gotten off hard twice today because of you and you haven't finished either time."

William smiled at her, "I think your little performance now might have worn away my stamina a bit, and well ... you have two other holes to use, in addition to other options."

Lindsey smiled as she sank back to her knees, "Those might be fun later, but for now we've taken too long as is, and I still need to make sure the office is aired out a bit."

He let her take his erection between her lips, apparently the taste of her own juices was nothing new to her, and let her bob her head twice before he leaned his head back and drew a deep breath, and finally allowed his control to lapse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.