The Devil's Due - Cover

The Devil's Due

Copyright© 2016 by Oldwolf

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - William King is many things. A few would include highly intelligent, very charismatic, and no less than a borderline sociopath. Follow him as he uses the tools he possesses to take control of his environment and ask yourself the question, can Evil be Good? Please do note the Slow code.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Despite being completely new to the school, William King strutted through the halls of Henry Saxton High School with the easy air and confidence of a lifetime of martial arts experience. His shaggy black hair was dark enough that blue highlights appeared every now and again. His lips were curled into an arrogant smirk and his grey eyes sparkled with an intensity that belays the rest of his demeanor. Despite his attitude, he was not a particularly large guy, just a shade less than five feet, two inches tall; and skinny for that. Still, he didn't seem to let his lack of physical stature impact him in the least. Neither his denim jeans nor his white tee-shirt were designed to help him stand out, but he's undeniably given a wide berth by the other students. He walked into the classroom and automatically heads to the desk at the back of the room, the furthest away from the door as he can manage. As the students file into the class, he was already in the process of mentally cataloging them one by one. He pulled out the textbook for the class, along with the other materials needed for AP Math.

A moment after the bell rings, a thin man in late fifties with brown hair that's almost half grey wearing a cheap suit. In a surprisingly deep tone he says, "Welcome to Advanced Mathematics my friends, I am Harry McGregor," as he closes the door. He walks over to his desk and opens the drawer as he continues, "And so we'll start this year off right. Right with a nice quiz, just to give you a feel of what this year is going to entail. Oh, and just for fun, let's do this one without calculators."

The majority of the students groaned slightly as the teacher began passing out the tests.

On the other hand, William takes the exam and looks it over with a critical eye before he picked up his pen and starts working, the numbers flowing with the ease of much practice. Half an hour into the two hour class block he'd finished the test and started his review; more out of habit than necessity. Two full reviews later he found himself at something of a loose ends.

Fortunately, Mr. McGregor had noticed that one of his students looking distracted. "Is there a problem Mr.?

"Not a problem as such, just finished with the exam."

The instructor arches an eyebrow before he took the paper, looking it over. "Indeed, you are done. I hadn't expected anyone would finish too early. Very well, you are dismissed." He smiled, "Try and relax before your next class."

Unexpectedly finding himself with some free time, the young man rapidly made his way to the library. He nodded to the librarian as he walked in, visually sizing her up.

Early twenties with raven hair pulled back into a ponytail; hazel eyes; hourglass figure that's a bit top heavy. All in all, a rather pretty package. Her voice was rather melodious as she says, "Good morning, aren't you supposed to be in class?"

William smiled easily, giving her the pleasant, friendly smirk that's melted some of the most frigid of female hearts. "I am but since I finished the test early, Mr. McGregor let me out early."

The woman's cheeks darkened slightly at the youth's smile, "I'm Lindsey."

Holding out his hand he said, "William."

She shook his hand and blushed more as he leaned down to kiss her knuckles. "William?"

"I dislike most of the pet variants. Will is a bit morbid for my tastes, Bill likewise has negative connotations, and I flat out refuse to answer to Billy."

Lindsey giggled for a second before she said, "I don't think I've ever heard anyone take that view, but I suppose it's understandable."

He leaned in slightly, locking gazes with the taller woman, "So, what's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.