Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 974

REDSKINS DROP OFFENSIVE NAME...

The Washington Redskins finally agreed to drop the offensive name: Dan Snyder, owner of the NFL Redskins, announced today that the team is dropping “Washington” from the team name, and it will henceforth be simply known as “The Redskins.”

It was reported that he finds the word “Washington “ imparts a negative image of poor leadership, mismanagement, corruption, cheating, lying, and graft, and is not a fitting role-model for young fans of football.


The preacher visited a woman and told her she must give up smoking, drinking and unmarried sex if she wants to get into heaven.

The woman said she would try her best. The preacher visited the woman a week later to see how she was getting on.

“Not bad” said the woman, “I’ve given up smoking and drinking but then I bent over to get some stuff out of the freezer and my boyfriend caught sight of my long slender legs in High Heels, he pulled up my skirt, and made love to me right then and there.”

“They don’t like that in heaven”, said the preacher.

The woman replied: “They’re not too happy about it in Walmart either!”


This one is compliments of jantrevor

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, there was an (American) Indian maid and her mate that were having a hard time conceiving a child.

So they went to the local medicine Man to seek advice. He said they had to provide two deer and he would bless the union.

So they went out and killed two deer and gave them to the medicine Man and they scheduled a ceremony.

When the day arrived they went to the tepee of the Medicine Man. He told the maid to lie on a hide in the middle of the tepee in-between the deer hides, on each of which a maid lay, one of whom had recently given birth to a boy, the other a girl. lay.

After a long series in incantations he bade the woman to leave and, sure enough, a few months later the maid was pregnant and subsequently gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl.

When asked how he had performed this miracle he said:

The squaw on the hippopotamus is the sum of the squaws on the two other hides.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.