Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 891

A female CNN journalist heard about a very old Jewish man in Jerusalem who had been going to the Western Wall to pray, twice a day, every day, for a very long time.

Wondering if there was a story worth reporting, the journalist went to The Wall to check out the old man. Just as she arrived, there the old man was walking slowly up to that venerable site.

The journalist stood quietly by and watched the old man pray. After about forty-five minutes, the old man turned to leave. He was using a cane and was moving very slowly. The journalist then approached the old man for an interview.

“Pardon me, Sir, I’m Rebecca Smith from CNN. What’s your name?”

“Morris Feinberg,” he replied.

“Sir, may I ask how long have you been coming to the Western Wall and praying?”

“For about sixty years.”

“Sixty years! That’s amazing! What do you pray for?”

“I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and the Muslims.

“I pray for all the wars and all the hatred to stop.

“I pray for all our children to grow up safely as responsible adults, to respect their parents and to love their fellow man.

“I pray that politicians will tell us the truth and put the interests of the people ahead of their own interests.”

“Mr. Feinberg, how do you feel after doing this for sixty years?”

“Like I’m talking to a dam wall!”


This is compliments of Joe Smart:

INTERESTING OBSERVATION 1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL. 2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING. 3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL. 4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL. 5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS. And... 6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF. THE amazing fact is, the higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing marbles.


This one is compliments of J & B:

An elderly Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini, Italy, went to the local church for confession.

When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said: “Father ... During World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our neighborhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic.”

The priest replied: “That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that.”

“There is more to tell, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favors. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays.”

The priest said, “That was a long time ago and by doing what you did, you placed the two of you in great danger, but two people under those circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven.”

“Thank you, Father. That’s a great load off my mind. I do have one more question.” “And what is that?” asked the priest.

“Should I tell her the war is over???”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.