Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 890

Life!

1. When I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

2. When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

3. In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. I decided I needed a girl with stability.

4. When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.

5. When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn’t keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. I decided to find someone with some real ambition.

6. When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious lady with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

7. I’m older and wiser now ... just looking for a woman with big tits.


Some personal recollections from budhah:

A couple of things with my ex in-laws...

Father-in-law out hunting, has to take a leak, props one foot up on a log, and lets loose with a long stream spraying the log back and forth. as any good hunter is apt to do. He wakes up on the floor, and wife is pissed off, (and on) screaming at him, Seems, He was dreaming about the hunting trip and log, but instead he had been standing in bed, foot on his wife and giving her a golden shower, toe to head...


On the Outhouse side,,, Same in-laws, back in the early 1950s going from Chicago to Little Rock Ar, stopping at road side outhouse, It Had back to back men-women sides. City Slicker Mother-in-law goes in one side and father in-law goes in the other, On way in he mentions to check for snakes. (they had made this trip numerous times) on his way in he picks up a small stick,, Looking down the hole he can see that there is no division from the poop from one to the men to women side ... He reaches under the hole on his side, and waves the stick back and forth toward the ladies side ... Of course he met with soft flesh, and the outhouse shuddered and shook with a danger of falling apart, as the poor old gal hits the outhouse door running with her granny panties half pulled down, and poop a flying...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.