Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 618

This Is Compliments of Smokeyjoe

A young teen went to the doctor complaining of green marks at the top of her thighs, the doc had a look then proceeded to take a skin scrape for analysis, told her to come back next week for the results.

When she returned she asked if he knew what the problem was.

The doctors asked “Your boyfriends a gypsy, isn’t he?”

“Yes” she replied, “How do you know that?”

“Tell him his earrings aren’t gold.”


A vicar rang his friend a priest to ask him if he would like to go fishing at their favourite fishing hole. The priest agreed but said that they should ask the new rabbi to come as well, as a sign of closer cooperation between the faiths.

The vicar agreed and asked him to contact the rabbi and work out a day and time.

All was arranged, out on the lake having a pleasant day.

Around 10.00 the vicar asked “Anyone for a bit of morning tea?” The others said yes that would be nice. So the vicar stepped out of the boat and walked to shore to the cafe and bought some light snacks and a thermos of tea.

At 1.00 the priest asked if they would like lunch, again the others said yes and he climbed out of the boat and walked to the cafe, bringing back lunches.

At 3.00 the rabbi asked if they would like some afternoon tea, again the other two said yes, so he stepped out of the boat and went straight down, the vicar looked at the priest and said, “Do you think we should have told him about the stepping stones?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.