Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 405

This one is compliments of bill

A man goes into a deli and orders a ham sandwich.

The clerk behind the counter grabs two slices of bread, a slice of ham, reaches in the pickle jar gets some pickles. then spreads some mustard with his finger and hands the sandwich over. The customer is stunned.

That is horrible he says.

What.

Well I do not know if you went to the bathroom and if you washed your hands or not.

You are right. I am going to make some changes.

Several weeks later the customer re-enters the deli. The clerk calls him over. Here he says I will make you a new sandwich free and watch my new system.

Using a a sheet of wax paper he pick up two slices of bread. He uses a pair of tongs to get the pickles and ham. He uses a knife to get and spread the mustard. He then slides the sandwich over to the customer.

Wonderful says the customer.

I really thought about what you said and look here, stepping from behind the counter there is a string hanging out of his fly. When I go to the bath room I do not even touch it I just pull the string.

How do you put it back.

Easy I just use these tongs.


RabbiRabbit is at is again...

It was a hot Saturday evening in the summer of

1958 and Fred had a date with Peggy Sue. He arrived at her house and rang the bell.

"Oh, come on in!" Peggy Sue's mother said as she welcomed Fred in.

"So, what are you and Peggy planning to do tonight?" she asked.

"Oh, probably catch a movie, and then maybe grab a bite to eat at the malt shop, maybe take a walk on the beach."

"Peggy likes to screw, you know," Mom informed him.

"Is that so?" asked Fred, incredulous.

"Yes," said the mother. "As a matter of fact, she'd screw all night if we let her!"

"Well, thanks for the tip," Fred said as he began thinking about alternate plans for the evening.

"Have fun, kids," the mother said as they left.

Half an hour later, a completely disheveled Peggy

Sue burst into the house and slammed the front door behind her.

"The TWIST, Mom, the TWIST!" she angrily yelled at her mother. "THE DAMN DANCE IS CALLED THE

TWIST!!!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.