Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 261

This one is compliments of Roy

CIRCUMCISION

I asked my doctor about getting a circumcision this late in my life.

I was understandably nervous so the doctor tried to put me at ease.

He told me that it was a routine, simple operation that would only take a few minutes under a local anesthetic.

I spluttered and angrily said, "You're telling me that it's a simple procedure that takes only a few minutes and yet you have the temerity to charge me nearly a thousand dollars?"

The doctor replied, "On reflection I see your point of view, so I will tell you what; I will do it really slowly."


This one is compliments of Argon

An American tourist (female) is vacationing in

Scotland and taking golf lessons. The instructor gives her a lecture about the greatness of the golf sport in Scotland. "We even play in winter when there's snow on the ground. Then we play with red balls, of course."

The tourist giggles. "You really shouldn't wear those kilts when it's freezing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.