Jokes and Giggles - Cover

Jokes and Giggles

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 207

This one is compliments of Gary

The doctor came out of the examining room after checking the older retired sailor and told his young assistant, "Nurse you oughta see this. He has his girlfriend's name, Tina, tattooed on his penis." The nurse says, 'This I've got to see." So she proceeded to go into the examining room. A while later she came back out and told the doctor, "He doesn't have his girlfriend's name tattooed on his penis, he has his ship's name tattooed there. It's the 'Ticonderoga'!!


These are from Gary ... yes I realize the last one could be a repeat!!!

A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses.

She started her class by saying, 'Everyone who thinks they're stupid, stand up!'

After a few seconds, Little Larry stood up.

The teacher said, 'Do you think you're stupid, Larry?'

'No, ma'am, but I didn't like to see you standing there all by yourself!'


Larry watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.

'Why do you do that, mum?' he asked.

'To make myself beautiful, ' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.

'What's the matter, asked Larry 'are you giving up?'


Larry's class were on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals.

One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.

'Yes, ' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.

Larry asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"


This one is compliments of A.J.

A guy went for an interview in a big IT company for the position of 'Computer Hacking

Investigator'.

The HR asked him 'So, what makes you suitable for this job?'

'Well', he replied, 'I hacked your computer and invited myself to this interview.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.