Forever M'lady - Cover

Forever M'lady

Copyright© 2015 by JenQuail

Chapter 13: Everything ready for Christmas

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Everything ready for Christmas - From the humble beginnings of mucking out the pigs through to the top echelons of Late Victorian England, Jane Fairfax relates the ups and downs of her life.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Slow  

I awoke the next morning to the sun streaming through the curtains. I felt totally relaxed and wide awake as Annie brought me a cup of tea. Just what I needed. "Tell me, truthfully, Annie. How do you really feel about being my maid after all that time we spent together polishing silver pots. We were friends but now I have risen so far above your station, I get dizzy sometimes. Do you not feel jealous of my fortunes?"

"Dear Jane, Mistress Jane, jealous? No Mistress, never that. Oh, in my dreams I would love to become a Lady as you will be, but it is not to be."

"No, I don't think miracles like mine happen too often."

"But Mistress, you remembered me and asked for me to be your maid. Thank you, Mistress. My life since I came to serve you has been much more exciting than polishing those pots half the day. You have been very kind even though I am your maid. You have also taught me to enjoy what the Vicar might call the ways of the flesh. Truly, I am just so happy that my dear friend is to become a Lady. I am very happy in my position, and ever grateful to be with you."

"Bless you, Jane. You have been a good friend and a good maidservant; I'm so pleased that I chose you. Perhaps you don't know how much help you have been to me since you came. I promise you this: wherever I go, you will be with me. You will be a Lady's maid, and I will be your Lady. Now, if you give me your solemn promise never ever to forget, you may call me Jane, not Mistress but, and this is important for us both, only when we are completely alone. I say this because you are still my friend and I want you always to be my friend. But if you call me Jane in anybody's hearing I will give you a thrashing to remember."

"Ooo, that might be nice, Jane."

I slapped her playfully across the face. "Enough of your sauce, wench. I must get dressed, come help me up. Do you know if Lady Diana has awoken yet?"

"I believe she has for it was Eleanor who gave me the message to wake you, but not too urgently. Eleanor says that Mistress Black will be attending M'Lady at ten of the clock this morning. It is half past eight so you have plenty of time but Lady Diana would like to speak with M'Lord before the Housekeeper arrives. Come, Jane, let me give you a good wash down and get you dressed. I brought some bread and cheese for your breakfast."

Annie stripped my bed while I was breaking my fast. She picked up the bedding and my soiled clothes and said, "I'll take these to the laundry if I may, Mistress."

"Carry on, Annie. Bring me some more tea on your way back."

With her hand on the door knob, she faced me again. "Jane, thank you so very much." And she was gone while I was still swallowing a piece of cheese.

Reginald was sitting behind his desk when Diana and I arrived in his study. He immediately rose to welcome us both and told Johnstone to bring up two seats for us. "Good morning Ladies. Straight to business for I'm sure you have much to do, too.

I had a blank sheet of paper before me so I prepared to make notes of Reginald's instructions. Diana reported that we had managed to find enough room for them all, but that one or two locations will need some inspection and probably some clearing. "I will be speaking with Mistress Black this morning. Have you planned any entertainments for our guests, which I need to know. Oh, will you invite the Thorntons' twins?"

"Very efficient, dear, well done. Tell me if you need anything, no expense spared. The Thornton twins, yes old enough to join the adults. Formal dinner for everyone the day they arrive, bid them 'Welcome'. Older children too. Get to know everybody. Each Saturday a formal dinner and dance in the Great Hall. Get some music in the house. Another, Christmas Eve. Christmas Day lunch I think all the children can join us. Will you arrange for little presents for them all? Good, thank you. Boxing day we can follow the Hunt, those who wish. Got all that down Jane? Good. Masquerade Ball on the last night. Send them off with a bang."

"I think informal meals for the rest of the time," suggested Diana, "but we can change that, even day by day if we need. If I get time I'd like a good ride out on Boxing Day. Follow the Hunt. Jane, you should be able to go, you will love it. We will need to get the orders out for supplies very soon, but that is for Mistress Black. I'll deal with that side of things. And the extra staff we might need. May I call upon Johnstone for men to help clear out those store rooms?"

"Whatever you need, Diana. Is that all? Yes? We have work to do, ladies. Let's get to it. Good day to you both. Meet again tomorrow morning. Get Johnstone and Mistress Black, too."

With that he stood and bowed to me and Diana. We returned to her apartment, talking all the way about what we would need. Mistress Black arrived on the dot and soon we were all seated at the table with our pages of notes.

"Eleanor, bring us a pot of tea. Mistress Black, has Master Johnstone informed you of my Husband's plans?"

"Yes, M'Lady. We are to have a houseful of guests for three weeks around Christmas but we do not have any details."

"Good. Tentative plans are for them to arrive one week before Advent until the day after Epiphany. I will give you the exact dates tomorrow, after I clarify them with Lord Barton. Here is a list of proposed guests and where I think they may be accommodated. We will be sending out the invitations in the next day or two and I will inform you of any changes to that list. When we are finished here we can see how much work will be required to get the rooms ready. Ask Master Johnstone if you need men to do the heavy lifting and do not hesitate to tell me of anything you need, I or Mistress Jane will always be available. Now, Lord Barton wants a grand dinner on the day they arrive. Ah, good girl, Eleanor. Pour the tea for us and Mistress Black."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.