Property of Devil's Outlaws - Cover

Property of Devil's Outlaws

Copyright© 2015 by just2twisted

Chapter 1: Taken

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Taken - A beautiful 24-year-old Asian girl goes on vacation but gets lost in a small town and quickly kidnapped by a ruthless and violent biker gang. She struggles to survive as they turn her into their personal fuck-toy, beating and raping her without mercy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Double Penetration   Size   Prostitution  

As the sun began quickly setting behind the beautiful mountain ranges far away, Hannah could feel her frustration growing larger by the second. She should have known better than to rely solely on her navigation system and not bring a map with her on this trip. She was on her way to join some friends in Cabo for a few days of summer fun and relaxation. She had just a couple more hours of driving, but her normally dependable navigation tool had started behaving very oddly a short moment ago and now the screen was completely blank.

Instead of keeping on the main road like she should have the moment she was lost, Hannah had made numerous turns out of panic and now had no clue where she was. To make matters worse, darkness was quickly approaching and whatever town she was in looked like a complete slum. The old fashioned buildings all around her were dilapidated, the roads were crumbling, and the street lamps were so dim that they barely provided any light in the area. There were few people out on the streets, and all of them looked like bums or manual laborers.

After driving for several more minutes Hannah finally found a gas station. Although she didn't want to stop and get out of her car in this shoddy town, she knew her only option at this point was asking for directions. She parked her car at one of the refueling lots and walked quickly inside the decrepit little store. The night air was chilly and Hannah wished now that she'd worn something more concealing than her small blue shorts and white halter top. She was an extremely attractive girl, with long dark hair, lovely tanned skin, and a petite, skinny body. Like most other Asians her breasts and ass were small but wonderfully round and firm, and her long, slender legs were flawless.

"Hi, I was wondering if you could give me directions, I'm lost," Hannah smiled to the fat old man sitting behind the counter with a magazine in his hands.

"Where you headed?" The man asked in an irritated tone, lifting his eyes to look at the Asian girl.

"Cabo," Hannah replied.

"Sorry, can't help you," the man apologized, turning his attention back to the magazine.

"Okay, thank you," Hannah said, turning around and exiting the store.

Hannah felt her heart freeze when she looked towards her car and saw at least a dozen bikers around it, with several of them even sitting on the hood and trunk. She'd only been inside the little market for maybe thirty seconds, yet somehow that had been enough time for all of these men to park their Harleys and set up camp around her car.

"Hey sexy, where you from?" One of the bikers shouted out to her.

Hannah stood in stunned silence. At first she didn't know what to do. She knew these men had nothing but bad intentions. She looked around but there was nobody else anywhere nearby. She'd also left her phone inside the car.

"Please, I'm lost, can you help me?" Hannah asked, walking slowly toward her car and the menacing group of men.

"Baby we'd love to help you," another one of the bikers replied, drawing some laughter and whistles from his friends.

"I, I need directions, I'm heading to Cabo," Hannah clarified.

"Cabo? Now why the fuck would you wanna go there, especially when you got us to play with?" One of the bikers asked incredulously.

At this point Hannah was just a few feet away from her car, so several of the bikers quickly began walking toward her and encircling her between them. Hannah knew she should start sprinting as fast as she could, but somehow she was frozen with fear and could not move. Soon all of the bikers had surrounded her and she could barely see anything other than their hulking bodies. All of them were huge, standing well over 6' and weighing at least 250 lbs each. Hannah, in stark contrast, was just 5'4" and weighed no more than 110.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.