Just a Spanking or Two - Cover

Just a Spanking or Two

Copyright© 2015 by Smiley Smith

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story set in the Swarm Cycle Universe The story is about how a man forms an unconventional family that he eventually takes to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking  

All you spankophiles have seen the ads, "Want to spank someone? Push here!"

I was not having a good day, in fact it had been a long time since I had a good day. I pushed, filled out the credit card form and paid the "introductory fee". I filled out the profile which requested my age, weight, height, sexual preference, racial preferences, the city and state I lived in. I selected the "one or more females who wanted to be spanked", "my age or younger" and "sex upon mutual agreement" check boxes.

I expected to receive nothing ... I was thirty-nine years old, overweight and I expected no one to be interested. Then ten minutes later I got e-mail. Sure enough ... an ad from the internet company wanting me to spend more money. In fact, two days later I had fifty plus emails from the site and every kinky site on the net and not a single woman interested in me.

Then I received my first letter from Lori. Lori was a Filipino lady who lived ten miles away. We started chatting and hit off a nice conversation. Spanking never came up but she chatted up a storm and had all sorts of questions. I never made a secret of my age or weight but she did not seem to have a problem with it.

We eventually exchanged pictures. She was twenty-six. She may have been a little overweight but not too bad. She saw something in me ... I had no idea at the time what ... we talked even more often after exchanging pictures. I really was surprised.

One day she popped the question, "Let's meet for dinner," and she was going to bring her four sisters. I liked the conversations we had but spanking never entered into it, and I did not want to break the spell. I said ok to the four sisters, whose pictures were also sent to me. I was sure they were quintuplets.

That Friday we met at the restaurant. Lori, Lisa, Linda, Laura and Lois found me waiting in the lobby. I asked for a quiet table out of the way. The waiter asked what they wanted to drink. They said they would each have a screwdriver. I had a feeling I wanted to remain sober, so I had a diet coke. They decided what they wanted to eat and asked me to order dinner for them. I did, meanwhile they freshened up in the ladies room. They were back five minutes later. We spent the next five minutes playing footsie under the table, everyone looking innocent ... when I was done I had five shoes. Someone mentioned something about poor behavior at a restaurant, but someone else said, "We're just getting started." When they were on their third drink, the meal came and I was hoping their house was not too far away, because they were going to be plastered. I cut them off at the fourth drink, which they only mildly objected to. After we were done with dessert, I insisted each have some coffee and I asked how far their house was. It was two miles down the road, and they were in no condition to walk it, so I piled them into my car and I took them to their house. It was a good two miles down the road and then back in the woods another mile. It was very secluded. They asked me to help them in.

All five were three sheets to the wind -- or so I thought -- and they stumbled into the house. I got them in. Call me old fashioned, but I don't take advantage of a drunken lady. So once they were all in, I said I'd call them next week, and turned to leave. I doubted that I'd ever see them again.

Lori yelled, "NO, don't go! You're just too nice! This is the only way we can get anyone into our house to spank us. Everyone is intimidated by quintuplets. We all want you to spank us and have sex with us tonight and probably again and again. I am just putting on an act. I am almost sober. Each of the others drank one of my drinks. I was to stay sober to make sure no one got hurt.

"The other four are out of it tonight. You'll get to roast their butts good tomorrow, after they deal with their hangovers. Tonight though, my butt and my body are yours and you've more than earned it. Come, let's get these four to bed and I will show you our room."

I carried each of the ladies to their beds and set them in. Lori made them comfortable. They were really out of it.

She then took me to the basement of the house. In a side room there was a king size bed and in the main room was a setup that could only be described as a dungeon, with a pillory and a St Andrew's Cross. There were hooks and chains everywhere hanging from the ceiling and walls. In one spot there was enough room for five ladies to be hung 'on their tip toes' next to one another for a good whipping, according to Lori. "We have never had anyone come down and actually do it. Maybe someday you could?" she asked hopefully.

Lori asked, "So what do you think?"

I looked around and said, "I could probably get really into this, but we need some safety controls for both you and me."

Lori said, "Yes I know, we have two safe words, one is Nova and the other Ramon. Nova is a 'slow down' word. Ramon is 'stop'. If any of us use them, even if we are not the ones being punished, we expect you to comply."

"Sounds good to me. I agree."

"Good! Now I have been a really bad girl, so what you going to do about it?"

"You sure have, strip for me, or your punishment will be worse!"

She looked at me, smiled and began stripping. She took her time, putting on a show. I ordered her over to a waist high railing in the room which had some restraints. I had her bend over it and used the restrains to secure her feet and arms.

I first started hand spanking her, lightly at first and harder as I went. In five minutes her butt was glowing red but she was not complaining. My hand, on the other hand, was. So I went over to the implement rack and picked a nice thin but long bamboo cane. I started on her with that. It had the desired effect as she was howling from the beginning. I went up and down her butt, giving her eighteen stripes. There was no sign of either safe word, even though I was laying it on heavy.

Lori said, "That was awesome, I hope you are not done!"

I walked over to the rack and picked up a strap with a foot long wooden handle and a three inch wide, foot long leather blade. After about twelve strokes she was begging for mercy, but not using the safe words. When I was through, I released her, picked her up, and carried her to the bed.

We made love. She did not seem to mind if I laid her on her butt or not as the pain for her was an erotic experience. After about sixty minutes she was passed out and I was limp and exhausted. She and I slept after that.

A few hours later I woke up to a fully in progress blow job. I told her she was a bad girl for not asking first ... and she handed me the strap and rolled over, saying, "I know, I could not help myself. Here, do your worst."

I gave her ten mild strokes, enough to get her endorphins going. I told her that her butt was already really red, black and blue and I did not want to scare her sisters away.

She snorted, "Fat chance of that. They will take one look at my butt and insist on having one as red or redder."

We played a little but fell asleep until about 7:30 am, at which point I usually wake in the morning. I went and took my shower, during which Lori asked to join me. We had fun washing each other. Lori got a few swats along the way. I tried for new territory as her butt was now more black and blue than red.

We went to the kitchen and I started breakfast. I found eggs and some sausage. I also made some french toast. Meanwhile, Lori set the table and started the coffee. Soon there were noises upstairs and then whispers...

" ... that smells like coffee ... shut up ... turn the sun off ... it hurts too much ... quiet my brain feels like it's being spanked ... hey I wonder if ... what's that guy's name? ... is he still here? ... if he is, your brain is not the only thing going to be spanked ... I can't believe we did it last night ... right now my head feels like I wish we had not! ... oh, I smell food ... I think we are in trouble, Lori does not cook ... hey ... my butt's not spanked ... yet I am up here in bed ... does that mean he did not do it last night? ... mine's not either ... we'd better go see what is going on ... and see what we got ourselves into last night..."

Showers were run and eventually four meek looking young ladies came into the kitchen. All four wore long terrycloth robes only and looked beautiful. Lori told them to relax and eat breakfast, nothing was going to happen until they did. Once the coffee and the food were eaten, their heads began to clear.

Laura said, "I usually stop at two drinks, those three extra were way too much."

Lori responded, "Yes, it usually does not take as long to finish a meal with our man. You each had one of mine to make sure I stayed sober."

Lisa yelled, "Hey he is not supposed to be told that! By the way ... my brain is still not right ... what's your name?"

"Ed."

"I had no choice, the man was a real gentleman. He was going to leave because he doesn't take advantage of women who are drunk. I had to tell him I was sober as part of our little adventure, to keep him here."

"What did he do?"

"He carried you four up to bed, let me tuck you all in and when we came down ... we had lots of fun!"

"What do you mean fun?"

"I told him I had been a bad girl and asked him what he was going to do about it. He said, 'Looks like someone needs a spanking'. I showed him our play room."

"Did he spank you???"

"Yes he most certainly did!"

"Oh good! Let us see!"

"Oh!"

"Owa!"

"Ouch!"

"Euw! I'll bet you that smarted!"

"Fifty with the hand, eighteen with a cane and then twelve more with the long handled strap ... you're damn right it smarted."

"What did he do afterwards?"

"He took me to bed and made love to me. I have never had so much fun and rapture in my life."

Linda said, "OK! It's my turn now!"

Lisa said, "No! I'm first. It's my turn!"

Lois said, "No! No! Me first!"

Laura said, "Me first!"

They were all wagging their butts at me.

Lori said. "Now girls, you know the Saturday morning drill, we do our chores first before we have fun. I am task master today so make sure you do it well. Ed will inspect and mete out the punishments, and they won't be the fun type so don't test him!!

"Ed, you just sit here and enjoy the scenery. Anyone loitering will get a bare butt spanking and loses the robe for the rest of the day. We'll see if it is possible to cook an egg on a spanked butt! Failure is not an option!"

I could not just sit and watch. I pitched in by doing the lawn. It saved one of the girls from having to get dressed. When I was done, there were five robe clad sisters waiting for me.

Lori had a wooden spoon in her hand and said, "You get to inspect the house. Each of us cleaned our room and then the laundry, garage, basement, mudroom and the guest room. You must spank us for every spot of dirt you find."

I took the wooden spoon and marched the group from room to room. They had obviously left a few things for me to find, but they had not counted on the thoroughness of my inspection. There were two and three swatters, but each room had a serious missed spot, where it had not been cleaned in years. They agreed that it was worth ten swats each. When I was done, Linda and Lori had twenty-five swats, Lois and Lisa thirty-five swats and Laura forty-five swats of the spoon coming.

Laura said, "This is going to be as bad as the last time Dad did this to us."

Lori responded, "Yeah, last time Dad did this, Mom had lit into us the night before and I was worse than this morning. I'll go first and get it over with, since I am already tenderized."

They led me to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair for me to sit on. Lori went over my knee and got her twenty-five swats. She was bawling like a two year old when I was done. Next was Linda's turn, and she got her twenty-five swats and was scissor kicking and crying like the last time her daddy got her according to Lisa. Lisa did not fare much better nor did Lois or Laura. Afterward though they were all hugs and kisses.

When we were done, they decided it was lunch time and we made hamburgers on the grill. We rather casually discussed the night before and determined how I would get my revenge that afternoon. Each girl, Laura, Lois, Linda and Lisa, would get the same spanking as Lori the night before plus twenty-five with a switch for getting drunk. Lori would get twenty-five of the switch for letting them get drunk. Lori was not happy about that, so it was decided to cut that back to fifteen and that each of the others would get five each for letting the other three get drunk.

I was along for the ride and was not making any decisions. That would change though as I carried out the spankings. I was getting hornier by the second, but I was also aware the ladies had bit off more than they could chew. Their butts were becoming seriously damaged. I wanted to have fun after the spankings and Lori's especially was getting seriously bruised. No one had used the safe words yet and I intended to keep it that way. After giving them the strappings, I told them that I thought that they had had enough and it was time for other extracurricular activities, like sex. No one complained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.