Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 14: Brad

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Brad - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ Delta - Oct/02 - (Earth - April/2095) ~~

When Diesel and Ariel got to the rec-room, it was to find it was crowded.

The wizards were in residence. Diesel looked at all the people and said, “Bloody hell, who is all this lot?”

Ariel giggled and started introducing him to the other relies and friends. Diesel couldn’t believe he was hobnobbing with royalty. He’d have some good stories to take back to his people.

Diesel was a little daunted when he was introduced to Allan. Allan shook his hand, then held it. He gave Diesel a strange look then looked over at Lee. Diesel followed where his eyes went. He then saw Lee wink at Allan. He looked back at Allan, who was now grinning at him.

“Welcome to the family son. You look after my little girl. If you don’t, I’ll sick Justin on to you.”

Diesel laughed, “That is more than enough incentive for any man. Did Justin ever tell about when he beat the crap out a bloke for dissing Jennie and then trying to feel her up?”

“No, he did not, tell me more,” Allan said, walking off with his arm around Diesel’s shoulder. He loved hearing about his kids from others. He was sure Diesel had lots of good stories; he wouldn’t have heard.

Ariel giggled and went to warn Justin.


While Ariel and Diesel had been getting reacquainted, Brad had met Yantell.

He was fascinated with the guy. He had a strange effect on him, and he wasn’t sure why. He had seen the way the twins reacted when they met the Giants and even Kim when she came home after meeting Alec.

He’d taken one look of Ariel with Diesel and guessed he would be getting another new brother-in-law. But he would never have thought he would find a guy attractive or desirable.

He looked over at his dad, then at Zak holding his hand. He spied Kyle with his arm around Tony, and then Zan sitting with William with his hand on his leg.

Yantell’s father had his hand on Williams another leg. It didn’t take a genius to work out the three guys had been screwing each other. He noted Yuko being hugged by Karri and Kim holding hands with Nyoni, and Debora was just laying a kiss on Piper.

He shrugged. In this crowd, apparently, it wasn’t so strange to find the same sex just as attractive as the opposite sex. With wizards, anything went. He’d been a rookie for a couple of weeks now, and he knew the bling affected him as well.

Not that he had much trouble finding partners. He knew his good looks, and polite manners that Justin had told him would work, even though he hadn’t had a girlfriend himself, did get him laid often.

He was beginning to suspect that Justin hadn’t gone out and got laid or spent his time looked for girlfriends because he didn’t want to upset them by bringing home strangers.

He realised Justin had wanted them to have as stable a home as he could provide. He knew the girls had felt safer with Justin, and he had felt less rebellious and more in control of his emotions when Justin was around.

He would always find time to listen to your problems, no matter how trivial they seemed afterwards. Brad felt this quality alone had endeared Justin to all of them.

When Justin had first taken them to the music shop and told them to find an instrument, they wanted to learn he had been surprised when Justin turned to him and said, “There’s an awesome drum set over there, Brad.”

When he had picked up the drumsticks, he had known it was what he wanted to learn. The other kids had told him of similar experiences later. Music had bound them together even tighter.

When Ariel and Barbie had turned up on the doorstep, Justin had asked them if they objected to the sisters living with them. He had explained that he felt it was the right thing to do, but they also had to be happy with the decision.

Brad could no more say no than his other siblings could. What had amazed him most was in no time at all, he had accepted that they were his sisters and he had become just as protective of them as Justin and Tyson were.

No one bothered the girls when he and Tyson walked them to school. He would have to find a way to thank Justin one day. He knew his life wouldn’t have turned so well if he had stayed with his mother much longer.

He wouldn’t be here to start with, and he loved being here. He looked at Yantell again. He was a sexy guy, and Brad found he did turn him on, his cock was telling him that it liked him.

‘Fuck it,’ he thought. If his dad could enjoy fucking a guy, he couldn’t see why he couldn’t. Then he grinned and wanted to slap himself. Yantell was also a sexy girl when she wanted to be. She could also be other things. That left room for some interesting thoughts.

Yantell looked at Brad and said, “What evil thoughts are you thinking?”

Brad gave her one of his sexy smiles. He noted the desire in Yantell’s eyes and dropped his eyes lower, loose plants can be a curse or a blessing. In Yantell’s case, they were letting things show, and Brad decided that he definitely wanted to investigate.

“I’ve never been with a guy before, but since I became a rookie, I find some odd thoughts come into my head.”

Yantell looked at him, “How odd?”

“Do you like a guy doing you when you’re in this form?” he asked.

Yantell looked at Brad, and she too, had felt an attraction to the human male. She looked over at her sisters. She saw Debora walking out with her arm around Piper. They were heading off to the stairs, so it didn’t make it hard to guess where they were going.

Nyoni was snuggled up on a lounge with Kim on one side and Alec on the other. She looked very happy, and Yantell knew Alec had been fucking her every chance he got, and she didn’t doubt they were both looking forward to when they could do Kim.

She looked back at Brad, “Why? Do you fancy doing a shape-shifter?”

Brad was guessing it a double-ended question, “Yes, but only if it’s you,” he said.

“Why me?” Yantell asked, surprised by his answer.

“Because you turn-me-on, even in your current form. It wasn’t until after I decided to proposition you that I even remembered that you were a shape-shifter.”

“Then the evil thoughts of being able to fuck you in more ways than one entered my deviant head and the other head went from interested to rock hard,” Brad explained.

He took Yantell’s hand and brushed it across his cock. He watched as Yantell’s cock responded. He smiled at her and gently pulled her after him. Yantell found her feet following.

Like Nyoni, she was in the habit of changing form to the opposite of her partner, but the sexy younger man was saying he wanted her as she was, to start with. She hoped she was doing the right thing. Alec said to explore how she felt reacting with others in her male form.

Brad let her into his room and stripped. He watched Yantell as she joined him. He sat on the end of the bed to remove his shoes and pull the bottom of the jumpsuit off and then lent back on his elbows so Yantell could see him.

Yantell looked at him. “I’d be lucky to get that into my cunnie when I have one,” she exclaimed.

Brad laughed, making his delectable cock shake. “You wouldn’t have been the first to tell me that. But it’s amazing how much they can stretch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.