Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 4: Christmas Aboard

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Christmas Aboard - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ December - Week 51 - 2094 ~~

In the morning, Justin wasn’t that surprised to find Kim curled up in his arms.

Not long after they moved into the flat, he often found her in his bed. He had gotten so used to it he didn’t even wake when she crawled in with him anymore. She had told him she always felt safest when with him as she had dreams.

Considering the stories that Tyson and the girls had eventually told him of what Paul tried to do on several occasions, he wasn’t that surprised.

He had to go back to wearing his boxer shorts at night. Kim had a bad habit of curling up tight into his body. So far, on the ship, she hadn’t crawled into bed with him.

He had hoped she was finally growing out of it. She hadn’t crawled into bed with him for a couple months since she started developing her boobs. The last time he had woken with his hand cupped around that little nub and his cock pressed into her arse.

He had rubbed it and flexed his cock before it registered, he was feeling up his own sister. He had rolled away from her and was trying to will down his cock when she stretched awake.

She said good morning as she customarily did, and she had slipped out of bed. He was still mortified to find that he had been feeling his sister up. But she didn’t say anything or treat him any different, so he had let the incident slide. Hoping she hadn’t realised he had touched her in such a manner.

On the ship, he had taken the bottom bunk across from her so she could see him if she woke with her bad dreams. But obviously, the thought of the first Christmas away from home had her coming to looking for reassurance. Once awake, she was fearless, but not so at night.

Justin was at least glad on this occasion that his hand was only on her waist when he woke. He hoped it hadn’t been anywhere else. He poked her in the ribs, “Merry Christmas, Goanna girl.”

Kim yawned and snuggled her arse back into his crotch. It wasn’t the first time he had woken with his hard cock pressed into her arse. She then giggled as he tried in the narrow bunk, to pull back away from her. He also realised she knew he would have a hard-on and had rubbed him deliberately.

“That Adison chick is sure gunna be in for a real big surprise,” she said cheekily.

Justin tossed off the sheet and smacked her arse. He growled, “Get out of my bed, you cheeky wench. You are getting too big and too old to crawl in with me.”

“Thank god, no one from the Services knows of your habit. They would never believe that I didn’t touch you, inappropriately.” For good measure, he added, “Especially since you’re finally getting titties.”

Kim touched her chest in horror and grasped that it wasn’t as flat as it used to be. They were only just getting going, and we’re now the size of flat biscuits. She didn’t think anyone had noticed.

The thick jumpsuits and her developed pectoral muscles still hide them for now. Though if she kept developing like her sisters, she didn’t have long before they would be noticed by everyone and not just Justin.

“Shit,” she said angrily.

Justin laughed. He hit the bunk above him with his fist, “Time to get Wombat, Merry Christmas.” He heard Brad groan and roll.

“What bloody time is it?” he mumbled.

“Breakfast time,” Tyson added as he dropped off the other top bunk.

They all laughed. The kid just about ate them out of house and home. But no one could work out where the fuck he put it. They let Kim use the loo first and then the other boys went, while Justin showered.

They had all taken to wearing the jumpsuits as it meant they didn’t have to wash clothes but always had a clean set. The suits also meant less mess in the small cabin.

Justin and Brad wore jocks, but Tyson generally didn’t. Justin guessed that may change going by the changes in his anatomy as well, Like Kim, he had only recently started to develop. He had stopped letting Kim into the bathroom with him about a year before.

He was going through that awkward phase when hair started to appear in place it wasn’t previously, and boy things changed as well. He still didn’t need to shave though. Justin and Brad had found they didn’t need to shave often either. Neither of them had a lot of body hair, except on the groin region and the top of their heads.

While the boys were in the shower, Justin said to Kim, “So why last night?”

Kim shrugged, “My tummy hurt. I think I’m coming down with something.”

“Crap, I think you had better go next door and have a talk to Jennie about girl stuff. You are older than fifteen, and most girls have started by that age.”

Kim looked at him with horror and tears welled in her eyes. “Stupid, stupid, bloody body,” she said with anger. She then stomped out of the room and went next door.

Tyson came out of the bathroom to see her exit, “What’s up with Kim?”

Justin sighed, “Growing up and Girl Stuff.”

“Oh,” said Tyson. Having three older sisters, he understood what ‘Girls Stuff’ meant. “She is not going to like turning into a girl?” he commented.

He didn’t mention that he had noticed the tits either. The other girls hadn’t liked being teased, and no one was game to tease Kim about that subject.

“Nope, I think she will go kicking and screaming into womanhood,” Justin said.

Tyson nodded in agreement. He anticipated that he was going to lose his playmate very soon. He had also noted that his interest in girls was changing as fast as he was. He had woken up with a woody every morning since they had been aboard. And some of the girls were affecting his anatomy when they got to close.

Some didn’t even have to get close. It’s bloody hard hiding a woody in a jumpsuit when he was now built like his brothers. He’d also had to have a couple of wanks after one of the girls in their group had started deliberately stirring him up. If she kept it up, they might just have to find a quiet spot somewhere. He was sure she knew how to relieve his problem.

Since his other four sisters, all had nice tits, he found he liked girls with ones that were as equally big. Carlo certainly had a nice pair, and he knew she had been deliberately rubbing them against him in the playroom the day before.

He sighed. He was probably going to be as bad as Brad at the rate he was going. Being on a ship with so many sexy women was not easy on a horny teenage boy. Brad wasn’t helping either pointing out different girls and telling him to go talk to them.

Tyson wasn’t as forward as Brad, so he’d never actively pursued a girl or even had a girlfriend. Until this trip, it hadn’t bothered him too much as he had mostly hung around school with his couple of mates and Kim.

He had to study a bit harder than Kim did. He had also copped a bit of ribbing, having his younger sister in most of his classes. Strangely, it hadn’t bothered him that much. He was very protective of Kim. Since she had joined his classes and his group, he knew where she was and that she was safe.

Before they left home, he’d caught Paul trying to feel her up and told him to piss off. He had slunk off like the cowardly cur he was. The next day Kim told him, Paul had taken the lock off her door. So, he had made her go sleep in his bed, so she was with Brad.

He had crawled into her bed. He had been woken a couple of hours later with a hand between his arse cheeks rubbing his hole. “Fuck off, you dirty old perve,” he had told Bob in a firm voice, as he rolled over and sat up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.