Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

JUMP GATE THREE FIVE

LEONIDAS II-CLASS STRIKE CRUISER

MJOLNIR'S HAND

The cavernous landing bay of the United Lycavorian Union's Flagship was a beehive of chaotic activity that many would think to be quite insane. Very neat rows of T9E TEMPTEST Fighter Interceptors and the M4B DEVASTATOR Fighter/Bombers lined the bay as the dozens of ground crewmembers went about their duties with barely a pause. They were the crème de le crème of the Lycavorian Union Fleet; they knew it and it showed in their work. What appeared like chaos to the uninitiated were in fact the fingers of a master conductor at work. They paid no heed to the two rows of Durcunusaan soldiers that lined both sides of the East Hatchway. They were a regular part of the crew now and had been for over two decades. Many of those who called MJOLNIR'S HAND home had been assigned to this ship for at least a minimum of five years. Many chose to leave only when it would hinder them in being promoted or in advancing their careers. Quite a few even returned after doing stints on other ships or postings within the fleet.

The 1st Combined Spartan Attack Fleet Group was the most sought after military posting anywhere within Union territory. It was the King's unit, his personal hammer and shield. At some point through the years Martin Leonidas had gotten to know all of them here on this ship by name, and he and Admiral Komirri made it a point to insure whenever someone new was assigned they were greeted personally by one or both of them within hours of coming aboard. The King, when he was on board either by himself or with any of the Queens, always ate among the crew in one of the three massive mess lounges. He would often be seen among the half dozen entertainment areas, either talking or reading from some data pad. While many men and people off this ship would never dare approach their King simply because of the imposing figure he presented, the men and women of nearly a dozen and a half different species among the Union that were assigned to MJOLNIR'S HAND had no fears about walking right up to their King and including him in a conversation they may have been having, or simply to ask him a question or his opinion of something. That was what endeared him to so many within the military and the Union itself.

It was well known that Androcles Leonidas ran his ship the SCIMITAR in much the same fashion, though the dress code was a little less stringent. The new style training King Leonidas had started all those years ago for the Spartan ground forces had been extremely well received, mainly because he did not exclude himself from that very same training. He would not order or expect his men and women to do something he had not already done, and even though he did not require it of the much older Spartans, the vast majority willingly volunteered to go through the training once more. Many had said they learned new things that they had not the first time, and none of them regretted going through the training once more.

King Leonidas was normal, and he went out of his way to avoid being anything else but normal.

For'mya Leonidas was also well known on MJOLNIR'S HAND, not only as one of their Queens, but also as part of the King's Flight crew. If there was a flying maneuver or stunt that Queen For'mya and Star Commanders Endith and Tina O'Connor had either not attempted or done, it simply did not exist. She and Queen Aricia had become fixtures on the ship, and over the last three years Queen Anja had joined them more and more. They all knew For'mya to be the most patient of the Queens and the one slowest to anger, but many of them had witnessed one of her verbal and physical explosions and all agreed that while Queen Aricia would never lose the title of deadliest of the Queens, For'mya Leonidas was most definitely not to be trifled with. The ground crew in the landing bay could only smile as they past by where she stood with Resumar and they saw her brushing at his crimson cape and smoothing out the edges.

For'mya looked up into Resumar's face as she straightened out the edges of his cape and saw his dark eyes smiling down at her. "What?" She demanded.

Resumar smiled. "Do you know how they feel about you mother?" He asked.

"Resumar Leonidas, I do not need you to explain to me how your father and mothers feel about me." She stated sternly but with a motherly tone of love in her voice. "They show that to me every day."

Resumar couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips and he shook his head. "That's not what I meant." He stated with a smile.

For'mya met his eyes. "What do you mean then?"

"Andro, me, Arrarn, Deni, Eliani, Lisisa ... all of us." He said. "The people all around us. All over the Union."

"Res ... you have lost me now." For'mya spoke.

"You are like the most revered of Sages mother." Resumar answered. "When we were children we could hear father and our mothers talking, sometimes when you weren't there. No matter what it was in regards to, they always felt they should see what your opinion was. How you felt something should be. Part of it is because of your abilities I know, but I think, we all think that most of it is because you are you."

For'mya smiled. "Well ... I like being me." She said with a small laugh.

Resumar shook his head quickly. "Lisisa once put it in a way that sounds much more profound. We were at Andro's villa last year; I think you and father were with Aunt Deia and grandmother Gorgo on Elear for some conference or something. Lisisa said ... she said you were the last, but you are the first. You are what bind all of us together in the end. We all agreed, our mothers, all of us."

For'mya looked at him for a long moment and reached up to place her hand on his cheek. She stared into his dark eyes, so much like Arrarn's dark eyes. So much like his father's eyes. For'mya realized that with the exception of Andro, all of Martin's sons, all of her sons had his eyes. Arrarn and Byron were the sons of her blood, but in this family, blood was no distinction. They were all blood. In twenty-six years there had never been one instance of disagreement among any of Martin's Queens on how they would raise their children. Resumar was just as much her son, just as much Anja and Aricia's son even though Dysea was the mother of his birth. The five of them, they had doted on each other when they were pregnant, almost as if they were all pregnant at the same time. Yes, the five of them were lovers, and they would not pause when it came to pleasuring each other in any way. It was not something For'mya had seen herself doing just twenty-eight years ago, but now she couldn't imagine her life without all of them. Yet after hearing Resumar's words just now, For'mya realized that Aricia's words to all of them rang so true. They were not only dear lovers but they were also the very best and truest of friends. They always laughed at the rumors that abound about who the King favored most of all, for they all knew that Martin loved each of them just as intensely as the other. And they loved him just as intensely back.

For'mya smiled as she looked at him. "There is nothing I would not do to safeguard those I love Resumar. Just as your father and any of your mothers would do. I would endure a life of solitude and pain to insure that those I love were safe. We all would and that is where our power as a family lays my son. We have our disagreements and arguments, no family is without them, but in the end, what has your father instilled in all of you, in all of us?"

"Blood before all else." Resumar stated softly.

For'mya nodded slowly. "Blood before all else. No matter the pain that may be caused, no matter the reasons behind it, it is never intentional and must always be forgiven."

"Will I find a love like you share with father?" Resumar asked softly.

For'mya laughed softly. "Your father told me something shortly after we were married in the traditional elven ceremony on Elear. Before he got drunk with my father." She said with a smile remembering that time. "He told me that when a Leonidas loves, they love without shame or regard for what others will think or say. They love unconditionally. He proved this when your mother Isabella finally joined with us. We would do anything, anything at all for each other. Andro and Carina have only continued this. You and your brothers and sisters will as well, as will you when you discover who it is you are to love in this life. Eliani has already discovered half of her heart with Nyla, and I believe both of them will find the second half sooner rather than later."

"Is that a yes?" Resumar asked with a smirk.

For'mya laughed and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "Yes Res ... that is a yes." She stated as his arms hugged her closely.

The crew members of MJOLNIR'S HAND went about their duties as mother and son embraced and they smiled knowingly. The men and women of this ship also shared another of their King's traits, and that was the extreme distaste for politicians with very few exceptions. Deputy Prime Minister Laustinos was not one of those exceptions and he was avoided at all costs. Something that Laustinos was about to mention to For'mya as he stepped out into the landing bay and saw her embracing Prince Resumar. He frowned as he saw them wearing the standard matte black Mark IV ArmorPly uniforms with the crimson capes dangling from their shoulders. He had expected her to come dressed in proper formal attire and Prince Resumar in full dress uniform. He took a deep breath and watched as Prince Resumar released her and she reached up to adjust something on the Prince's shoulder. Laustinos saw him chuckle softly as she whispered to him. The last thirty-six hours had been nothing short of complete boredom with two meetings with Queen For'mya and her asking him specific questions and insisting he give her very specific answers. Many of the questions did not even pertain to the actual Trade Negotiations, but more towards what he knew about the Kavalian people, which was not very much and how they had contacted the Union leaders to arrange this meeting. It almost seemed as if she had been testing him in some manner and it was something he did not appreciate.

Laustinos stepped up behind them and took a deep breath. "My Queen. Prince Resumar." He stated.

Resumar grunted at his greeting as For'mya turned slightly to look at him a small smile on her face from Resumar's actions. "Deputy Laustinos." She stated calmly. "It appears that the captain of the NOVA-Class Envoy ship was under the impression he was in a hurry. We seem to be meeting with our guests a full day earlier. I wonder where he got that information."

"Yes, I was just made aware of it my Queen." Laustinos spoke quickly.

"I'm sure." For'mya said turning her attention back to Resumar's crimson cape.

"My Queen I noticed that you ... you shifted the entire Kavalian delegation to a totally different section of the ship than what I had directed the crew to do." Laustinos spoke.

For'mya nodded. "Yes I did. You do not direct the crew on this ship Deputy Laustinos." She said smoothing out the crimson cape on Resumar's shoulder one last time before turning to look at him fully. "You assigned them quarters on deck twelve."

"Yes my Queen." Laustinos said. "So?"

Resumar looked at Laustinos with his dark eyes now. "You don't know much about the LEONIDAS II-Class Strike Cruisers do you Deputy Prime Minister?" He asked.

"No. I have never been on one before this trip. What difference does that make? Deck twelve is central to the ship." Laustinos said quickly. "They are our guests Prince Resumar and we should treat them that way."

Resumar shook his head. "The port section of deck twelve holds the secondary weapons magazines for the aft Mark 22B Launchers Deputy Prime Minister." Res told the man. "Deck twelve also houses redundant power system controls for a full third of the ship. Why exactly would we put them there? Yes, I understand they are our guests Deputy Prime Minister Laustinos. However, giving our guests access to sensitive and secure areas of this ship is just plain stupid."

"What my son is trying to say Laustinos is that due to your unfamiliarity with this class ship we simply made adjustments to your sleeping arrangements." For'mya spoke with a smile. Resumar had about as much patience for arrogant politicians as his father and brothers did it seemed. Andro and Arrarn both had already had major confrontations with senior politicians who thought to impress someone or other while they traveled on the SCIMITAR. Neither of those confrontations ended well for the politician. When they had complained to Sa'sur about this she had laughed at them in their faces.

"The Kavalian delegation is now on deck six, closer to the mess lounge on the port side and the observation rooms as well. We will meet with them there once they are settled into their quarters." For'mya spoke.

"We are trying to manage Trade Talks my Queen." Laustinos spoke looking at the data pad he held in his hand and using it to run through a schematic of the ship. "You have ... you have put them on the same deck as the Durcunusaan barracks!" He said looking at her.

"Did I?" For'mya asked as her dark eyes narrowed and she folded her hands behind her back. "Oh my, I wonder why I would do that."

Laustinos's eyes narrowed. "My Queen you..."

"Res ... why don't you go see what is keeping Cemath and Aurith. They should be here with us. I swear those two argue more than any brother and sister I have ever known." For'mya said turning to look at him. Resumar smiled and nodded, then took a last look at Laustinos and grunted before heading for the large lift along the wall.

"My Queen you are ... you are bringing your dragons down here?" He asked aghast at this development.

For'mya nodded as she turned back to him, Resumar's words filling her with warmth and love. "Prince Resumar and I are bonded to dragons Laustinos. They go where we go. You know this just as well as I do." She stated taking a couple of steps closer to him. "Is that going to be a problem?"

"My Queen ... Lady For'mya it is well known that the Kavalians fear dragons." He stated quickly. "Why ... why would we greet them with dragons beside us? I would think we want to make them as comfortable as possible."

Since being turned For'mya had developed a unique and powerful skill within Mindvoice that very few people knew about. Thr'won and Helen called it Clairsentience. It was a unique ability to be able to sense things from simply reaching out and feeling everything around her. It worked sometimes with physical touch as well, but often times she simply had to feel a shift or difference in the essence of life around her to know what was happening. She had always been a good judge of character and people and when Martin had changed her, those perceptions and abilities to read people increased nearly a thousand fold. She couldn't read a person's mind, but she could almost always tell when someone was lying, even without using her wolf senses to detect the adrenalin dump into their system. It was similar to Dysea's skill of precognition, and while Dysea had no real control over her ability or premonitions, For'mya at least could direct her abilities in a reasonable fashion of sorts.

At the moment she could feel Laustinos trying very hard to save face and salvage what he considered to be his moment to impress Dysea.

"And we will make them as comfortable as possible." For'mya answered very calmly. "However, we will not change who we are because we do not wish to offend a species that launched an unprovoked attack against this Union. A species that is also currently at war with the Vampire High Coven, and a species that is recognized as having no greater love for us than they do the vampires of the High Coven."

"My Queen ... you..."

"It won't work you know." For'mya said softly.

"What won't work my Queen?"

"I came on this mission for two reasons." For'mya stated calmly. "The first was to insure that Union interests are met above all else. Approving this Trade Delegation with the Kavalians was a colossal mistake Laustinos. Whatever the reason they are coming here, it is not to sell us berries for our wine. If you had thought to inquire of others before granting them what they wanted you might know this. You were led unwittingly into their trap and played right into their hands. And this happened because of the second reason I am here. You were thinking with your cutius and not your brain." For'mya saw his eyes widen just a little bit.

"My Queen ... I..."

For'mya shook her head. "No, you will listen to me. You make it painfully obvious to even the dullest individual that you desire Dysea in the worst way. It shows in your mannerisms and the way you act around her. We are the wives and mates of the most powerful Alpha male wolf in the entire Lycavorian Union Laustinos. We do not want nor do we need the attentions of another male, for none of them will ever compare to what we now have. Your attempts at trying to get Dysea alone for talks and meetings and such, you didn't actually think this has not been noticed did you? And then you go off hitting Dysea with your pitiful male aura while Martin Leonidas sat at the same table?" For'mya shook her head slowly. "Did common sense suddenly leave you Laustinos? If Martin Leonidas was any less a man you would be dead right now for such an action, you do realize that don't you?"

"My Queen ... that is not..." Laustinos stammered and a wave of For'mya's hand cut him off.

"No, do not attempt to deny it or push it aside." For'mya spoke. "I came on this mission because if Dysea or any of the others had come, they would have dressed you down thoroughly and made you look the fool. And they would have done so in much harsher tones and would not have cared who they did it in front of. I came on this mission to try and explain to you what we all see happening. Deia ... Deia seems to think that you have great potential Laustinos, but this infatuation you appear to have with Dysea must end. She is the first Martin Leonidas turned, and she has been with him longer than any of us except for Anja, and that includes Aricia, who is his Anome as you well know. Anja is the only one who has known him longer. There is nothing in this universe, living or dead, nothing which could ever pull her away from him. Nothing that could ever pull any of us from him. Certainly not you, no matter what you think you may have accomplished or how much of a ladies man you consider yourself to be. You will not have her Laustinos. Ever. She does not desire you, she never has and she most certainly never will. Fantasizing about your King's mate is one thing Laustinos, but actively pursuing her is quite another." For'mya could sense the indecision and anger within him easily now and she stepped back. "Take my words to heart Deputy Laustinos. They will save you a large amount of embarrassment and possibly pain in the future if you insist on continuing down this road you are on. You thought to impress Dysea by approving this Trade Delegation for the Kavalians and showing what an accomplished politician you are; you thought to make a name for yourself and by doing so you allowed an enemy into our midst and put Deia and the King in a very bad situation. Not to mention now Dysea thinks you are a complete idiot for even doing something like this. We may be elves Laustinos, but even as elves our patience is not totally boundless. Dysea's patience with you is just about gone. I will allow you to remain on the forefront of these talks for now..."

"You will allow..." Laustinos started to speak with anger in his voice. "My Queen I am the..."

For'mya nodded. "Yes Laustinos, I will allow. Do not forget that I am also a Queen of our Union. I speak with five voices now Laustinos, those of myself and my fellow Queens and unlike Martin Leonidas, we will no longer give you any more chances. We will no longer tolerate your foolish attempts to win something that is not yours, never was and never will be. You will either change your ways or we will see to it that you find yourself on the most remote outpost we have. There you can play politician with whatever creatures may inhabit that particular nubous settlement!" For'mya hissed angrily, even while her face was unchanged. "Am I making myself very clear Deputy Laustinos?"

Laustinos nodded his head slowly, his face hardening. "Yes my Queen."

"You may conduct theses talks as you see fit and I will only intervene when I feel it is necessary, if I feel the security interests of the Union are in question. You will promise them nothing until we have returned to Earth and Deia and other senior officials can participate in the talks as well. Is that clear?" For'mya said.

Laustinos glared at her doing his best to hide his shame and anger. Not for what he had been doing but that he had gotten caught doing it. "As you order Queen For'mya." He stated in a neutral voice.

For'mya nodded and caught the hand motion of the Durcunusaan Officer signaling her that the transport was inbound into the landing bay. "Good ... now we will greet them as we greet all visiting guests to the Union. We will hold preliminary talks in the conference lounge on deck six after they have been shown to their quarters and allowed to freshen up, and we will include First Secretary Stenys as well. He will be accompanying them and he has some unique knowledge of the Kavalians that I wish to pick his brain about."

Laustinos looked at her. "He is only a First Secretary Lady For'mya." Laustinos spoke quickly. "He has not sat in on Trade talks in the past."

"Yes, I know. There is a first time for everything however, and he has shown an interest in taking more of a role in Trade talks as a whole." For'mya glared at him. "And he is not trying to get into the pants of my fellow Queen." She snarled.

For'mya turned slowly, away from Laustinos's stunned face, as an alarm claxon began to sound indicating a ship was approaching the landing bay. She had no doubts that no matter what she had just told the man, none of what she had conveyed to him had or would sink in. For'mya had given it her best shot however and now she would let the chips fall where they would. If she or one of her lovers and fellow Queens did not act then For'mya had no doubts that Martin most certainly would inform him of the folly of his actions, in very blunt and painful terms he would remember the rest of his life. If he even survived. For'mya had witnessed first hand on more than one occasion just how very possessive Martin Leonidas was of all of them. How Laustinos ever thought that Dysea, or any of them for that matter, how they could be even remotely interested in another male after having tasted Martin Leonidas was beyond her. Perhaps it was a male ego thing. Regardless, For'mya knew that Laustinos would do something that would cost him not only his job, but quite a bit of pain as well if she was any judge of character.


Jalersi never took her blue eyes off For'mya as they exited the small transport craft and followed Stenys towards the hatchway lined with who she knew just from their uniforms were the famed Lycavorian Union Durcunusaan soldiers. The Wolves of the Blood as they were sometimes called. The most elite forces of the Union. No one knew exactly how many of them there were, but they were constant shadows wherever any of the Royal family went. It was rumored that they were mentally conditioned to eliminate at least twenty of their enemies before they fell in battle. They were the one group that Pusintin told her to avoid at all costs because too little was known of what they could actually do and they conversed mainly in the ancient Lycavorian language which no Kavalian had the linguistic skills for, and Pusintin had never bothered to learn.

The blond haired elf female stood perfectly still, her hands clasped in front of her, the light weight black body armor conforming to every curve of her elven figure. Her firm breasts were not large Jalersi saw, not like the other Queens of the Union who all appeared to be rather healthy in that regard, at least in the images she had seen. Her legs were long for her height however, which Jalersi estimated as five foot seven or eight. Her golden blond hair shimmered in the lighting of the landing bay and cascaded well past her shoulders. The crimson cape she wore was trimmed in gold and dropped from the tops of her shoulders and brushed lightly on the deck of the landing bay. This was the second Elven Queen For'mya. Known for her abilities as a pilot and often times as a mediator as well. Slow to anger, but when her breaking point was reached, she was a hellcat to say the least.

Jiss and Matuarr walked slightly behind her, Athani walking beside Matuarr. Athani had not spoken to her sister except for one or two words sentences since discovering she had been given to Qurot when this operation was complete. She had in fact avoided almost all contact with her, remaining in the quarters they had been given and only coming out to eat. This did not really sadden Jalersi because she had done so much to keep her sister out of Qurot's hands for so long. Having Pusintin take her for the last years allowed Jalersi and her mother to see if any other suitors would come forward. While Pusintin thoroughly enjoyed having her sister's ass and mouth, he did it less frequently than Jalersi would have liked. Pusintin said Athani was different, and while she might have cried out in sexual abandon during their times, she still fought the sensations within her that his aura generated. Pusintin said he preferred his wife and mate for she actually enjoyed their sessions together. Pusintin's words had inwardly made Jalersi sing in joy. He could have taken another female if he so chose, it was not uncommon within their culture for a superior male to do this. That he had not done this only made Jalersi love him even more.

Athani chose to wear a teal blue jumpsuit that hugged her body like a second skin. Her blond hair was flowing around her face and shoulders, her blue/green eyes void of any emotion. She kept her two meter long tail free, a special slot in the fabric of her clothes cut for it, but the thin member was wrapped around her leg three times to keep from being too widely noticed. Jalersi had chosen to wear a yellow dress that was cut up one tanned leg and gave quite a view of her large breasts. She wore a necklace given to her by Pusintin after ten years of being together and dangling earrings he gave to her after the birth of their oldest son Karun. Their son walked proudly and confidently just behind and to Jalersi's left, both he and Qurot choosing to wear their military uniforms. Karun was tall and proud just like his father, and incredibly handsome Jalersi had to admit. She looked forward in seeing how many Lycavorian females he could swoon with his good looks and charm.

Stenys slowed to a stop directly in front of For'mya and bowed his head slightly in a show of respect to her position.

"Queen For'mya, it is a distinct pleasure to meet you once more." He stated seeing Laustinos's eyes grow a little wider at this knowledge as For'mya reached out to take his offered hand.

For'mya smiled. "It has been six years Stenys. I see you have worked on your tan in that time."

Stenys's laugh was genuine and nodded his head. "Indeed Milady." He straightened back up and motioned quickly to Jalersi. "I present the Emissaries from Prefect Keleru'Puat and the KFI to you. This is Jalersi'Puat, oldest daughter to the Prefect and leader of this distinguished delegation."

Jalersi stepped up to her quickly and bowed her head in greeting. "It is a pleasure to meet you Lady For'mya. I hope our visit has not confused anything that may have been otherwise planned already." She spoke holding out her hand in what she knew was the universal gesture of greeting. She noticed For'mya didn't hesitate and took her offered hand immediately.

"I welcome you to the Lycavorian Union." For'mya spoke calmly, her face beaming and a smile decorating her features. "And no, your visit has confused nothing. We were a bit surprised by your request but we welcome the opportunity to conduct talks and possibly form a more open relationship."

Jalersi met her smile and waved her hand behind her. "Allow me to introduce Senior Legislatures Jiss and Matuarr from the Kavalian Imperium Parliament. And my younger sister Athani'Puat."

For'mya nodded to the two Kavalian men and turned her eyes upon Athani who had stepped up next to her sister. "A pleasure to meet you." She said holding out her hand.

Athani took For'mya's offered hand with a bright smile. "It is an honor to meet you Lady For'mya." She stated quickly. "Your exploits during the Evolli War are well documented and known."

For'mya looked surprised at this and she smiled. "Thank you. How did..."

Athani almost blushed under her lightly tanned skin. "Many of our border settlements are able to pick up your Netnews channels due to their proximity to the border. I was able to review many reports that were recorded." She explained.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.