Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 14

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

What do you call it when you make a porn movie with a white woman and a colored guy?

Black on white, black on blonde or blonde on black?

As Sandi drove Jeff Perry over to her house she tried to remember another one of

the phrases she'd heard to describe such porn movies but since she'd hadn't much to do with them before a few weeks ago she wasn't too sure of all the phrases the porn industry used.

Those words oughta describe it adequately, she thought. Except for the fact that she was a mature white woman and Jeff was a black teenage boy. Maybe they call it something else then. Anyway, she decided it really didn't matter what they called it because fucking a black boy before the cameras was definitely an opportunity to make loads of money. The sickos and perverts would definitely be lined up to throw their bucks at the chance to the see her fuck the black teenager. That means lots and lots of money, a lot more than the already considerable amount that rolled in every time she fucked Tim.

There was something else Sandi was thinking about as she drove Jeff over to her house. She was wondering if blacks really had big dicks. She had been hearing stories about the huge sizes of black dicks off and on for years and sometimes she and her girlfriends had even joked about it. Well, I'll be finding out how true the rumors are very soon, Sandi mused as she drove her car into her garage.

Once it was parked she motioned Jeff to get out of the vehicle and pointed to the door that led into the house.

"Go on in and make yourself at home. I just gotta see that the garage door is properly closed."

Jeff noted and made his way towards the short stairs that led to the kitchen. He figured that the action would be taking place in the living room and he knew where that was because he'd been in the house before. Since Sandi was still doing something in the garage, he took her at her word by walking through the kitchen and into the nicely furnished living room where he found a seat on the sofa. Then, hardly believing his luck, he waited impatiently for Sandi to arrive.

The times Ryan had invited him in after a hockey game, he secretly tried to catch glimpses of his mother for he had always considered Sandi a real nice MILF. Her boobs looked a little on the small side but she had a terrific tall, slender body with a real great ass. Not a big, fleshy one that some guys liked. Hers was smaller because of her trim, boyish hips. He called it a bubble butt and wondered what it would be like to fuck.

Jeff looked up when Sandi arrived and sat down beside him.

"You nervous?" she asked. "Well don't be," she continued without giving him a chance to reply. "I've got all the cameras in place and everything is ready to go so just relax and do as I say. Tim was a virgin ... or, ah, ... newbie and at first he was quite awkward and found a few things strange but he caught on quite quickly and we ended up having lots of good times."

"Yeah, sure," Jeff mumbled. His eyes were on Sandi's body as he marvelled again as his good luck. Not only was he gonna get laid for the first time by Sandi, she was gonna teach him how to do it. Can't beat that.

Suddenly it was happening. Sandi had moved so close she was practically on top of him and her lips were on his. Although Jeff had kissed a few girls before and had thought it was great, they were nothing compared to what Sandi did to him. Her lips felt soft and sweet at first but then began more demanding as her tongue slipped into his mouth ... He shivered in excitement and he could feel his cock suddenly twitch in excitement. It had been kinda hard before in anticipation of what was about to happen but now it was even harder and pushed against the confines of his trousers.

As Sandi kissed with Jeff and opened her mouth so that his tongue could explore her mouth, she deliberately ran her hands over his crotch. She felt the growing bulge in the boy's pants and was quite surprised at what she discovered. Maybe all those rumors are true. Blacks are quite huge by nature, she thought as she explored the size of Jeff's organ through his pants.

From what Sandi could surmise so far it seemed extraordinary long and its girth appeared to be huge. I thought Tim's was a pretty good size for a teenager but this one is definitely bigger, much bigger. I can hardly wait to get a better look at it than have Jeff stuff it inside my pussy, but it's best to take one thing at a time. Remember do it nice and slow and get the boy so horny he'll do anything I want. He's much easier to control that way.

She could feel Jeff's hands moving over her boobs from on top of her shirt and knew the boy was getting impatient and horny so she quickly moved to the next phase. She stopped kissing him long enough to strip off her shirt and bra then smiled to herself as Jeff ogled her bare tits for a moment. Typical male, especially a younger male, she mused when she felt Jeff's hands and mouth eagerly attack them. He was soon enjoying himself by sucking and licking on one of her tits while his hands played with the other one. Then he would alternate and Sandi quickly felt her nipples grow hard in response and she knew she was getting quite turned on.

Feeling more and more eager to get down to the nitty gritty, she stopped Jeff from toying with her boobs long enough for her to remove his t-shirt and pants. When he stood before her in just his briefs, she was absolutely positive her estimation about his size was true because his now really hard dick pushed against his underwear so much it looked as if it was about to pop out of his briefs.

Amazed, Sandi briefly ran her hands over it over Jeff's briefs. It made the boy shudder and utter a soft moan. With that, Sandi decided to quicken things up. To hell with the usual routine, she thought as she quickly stood up and pushed down her pants and then her panties and then lay back on the sofa with her legs spread. She knew from experience this pose was good for the sickos and that it would also help turn on Jeff. Not that he needs any help, Sandi mused as she looked at the huge bulge in his underwear.

She felt Jeff's eyes on her lightly colored bush and shivered with growing excitement and lust. She could hardly wait to see how his big black dick would feel in her pussy but first things first. She needed his tongue in her pussy to get her really hot and wet. Although it was something her sex partners before she started making porn movies had hardly ever done it to her, getting her pussy eaten out now felt like a necessity to her, especially after she had taught Tim to do it the way she liked.

As Jeff knelt down between Sandi's wide spread legs, she asked. "Do you know what you have to do now to really turn a woman on?"

Jeff shook his head without taking his eyes off the pussy displayed before him. Although he had seen pictures on the internet, this was the first one he'd seen up close. He noticed how the outer lips were already gaping open a bit, showing a pink looking interior and some moisture that glistened like dew on the morning grass.

"You need to get your face in there and lick it. That's something all women love and I'm gonna show you how to do it right so you can really turn a woman on before you fuck her. You wanta learn how to please a woman like that, don't you?" Sandi continued when she saw the shocked look on Jeff's face.

Jeff nodded, looked down at Sandi's pussy again and then proceeded to follow her instructions. Sandi was soon in seventh heaven when she felt the boy's hot breath on her pussy and then his tongue slipping through the folds of her hot cunt and licking it up and down. Then, with further demands, he found her clit and was soon licking it and flicking it with his finger. This really drove her wild and into a huge orgasm.

Sandi didn't care what Jeff thought. When her big moment came she didn't even give the poor, innocent boy any warning. She just gripped his head tightly and pulled it as tight as she could into her pussy. Of course, the result was his face glistening with her female juices when she finally let him go.

Sandi lay back satisfied for a moment and then looked up to see the shocked expression on Jeff's face.

"Don't worry about it. All those juices on your face mean you were really good. You did a really good job you know and now I'm gonna reward you."

"I'm gonna reward you by sucking on your dick for a bit before you fuck me," Sandi smiled as she told the boy to switch places with her. He was quickly sitting on the sofa with Sandi kneeling between his legs. As she pulled and tugged at the waistband of his briefs to get them off, she was full of anticipation to finally get a good look at Jeff's huge looking cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.