Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 1

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Amanda Peeks almost fell out of her seat between trying not to choke on her drink and her gales of laughter.

"Sorry," the 35 year old blond managed to get out while still trying to compose herself. She starred back at her best friend she had known for years and realized she had been totally serious about the proposal she had just suggested. The 34 year old was just sitting quietly and completely straight-faced.

"Absolutely," replied Sandi Cruthers as she brushed a stray strand of her long chestnut brown hair off her forehead.

"I see no other way out of our predicament."

The pair were sitting in a small lounge that was dimly lit and almost deserted except for what looked like a few regulars who were perched on stools at the bar.

They both were very pretty women with slim, tight bodies thanks to memberships in a high class gym that allowed them to work out regularly. Today the near perfect looking bodies were encased in the latest fashion of tight designer jeans that displayed their long slim legs and superb asses.

In addition both women had classical beautiful faces with high cheek bones, and smooth unblemished skin.

Amanda was a blond bombshell with a voluptuous body that boosted a pair of big tits, a slender waist with a flat tummy and wide generous hips on a short frame of about five foot four. Sandi was a couple of inches taller with thick brown shoulder length hair that fell in waves around her pretty face with big brown eyes. Her five foot six figure was slim and athletic looking with smallish looking boobs, a very slim waist and trim boyish hips. Although her body was not near as voluptuous looking as Amanda's it did attract a lot of attention Normally they would have relished the stares from the men but today they had more important things on their mind like finding a solution to the very serious financial predicament they found themselves in.

About a year previous, Sandi held a very respectable job as a project manager in an ad agency. However, never satisfied with the money she was earning she began experimenting in the day trading of stocks. At first she was quite cautious with her money and never invested very much. Just a few dollars at a time but the impressive returns she began receiving from this modest amount kept tempting her to take bigger and bigger risks with her money.

Which she did but there was no worry. It seemed like magic at work as dollars began rolling into her bank account at such a rate she could barely keep track of it all. Sandi soon began spending like there was no tomorrow. First she bought herself a fancy new sports car and then began lavishing all kinds of other expensive things on herself and her 16 year old son, Ryan The money continued to be so good she abruptly quit her job, and bought herself a big condo in a new and very expensive complex. It just seemed like there was no end to it and when her friends saw her expensive lifestyle, they began begging her for the secret. She willingly confided in them and explained to them how easy it was to make huge sums of money by day trading.

After that, her friends began clamouring and asking her how they could get get involved so they formed a club with Sandi in charge of all investments. They trusted her so much nobody ever thought of questioning her or looking into her road to riches that deeply.

Soon there were six of them involved and since they were all single moms they called them selves the WIGS or Women Only Group. In short order club members were all so rich that they too began quitting their jobs and buying themselves new expensive cars, big expensive homes and racking of thousands of dollars of debt on bank loans and credit cards.

Then a few months ago it all came crashing down on them. It seemed like overnight the market fell apart and they got no returns at all on their investments leaving them all deep in debt and struggling to pay for their expensive toys. With unpaid bills coming due Sandi, in desperation, took all their remaining funds and placed them in what she thought was a sure thing but this too failed leaving them even worse off than before.

Now, with angry creditors demanding payment on their mountains of debt and the banks about to foreclose on their fancy new homes, Sandi and Amanda met to discuss any and all options. They discussed various ideas and dismissed them all. Then out of the blue Sandi brought up something so far off the wall that it had never crossed Amanda's mind before.

"You mean we make sex movies, PORN, with our teenage sons," she questioned Sandi in dis-believe.

Sandi, who had remained silent throughout her outburst replied, "yes, I checked out a site on the internet that is very discreet and caters to high paying clients who want to see certain things."

"You mean FETISH, where those perverts pay money to watch us ordinary housewives do disgusting things with boys young enough to be our sons. And to top it off, THEY ARE OUR SONS"

Sandi was silent again, letting her friend vent her feelings before speaking.

"I understand what you're thinking. It is sick and perverted but the more I think about it, the more I realize that it's the perfect solution to our financial problems. You see, the way the site is set up it costs very little to get started, just a nominal site rental fee and the cost of some very good high resolution cameras. Then all we have to do is get an internet banker that can handle the monthly payments our customers will pay to access our site and we can start withdrawing funds from it almost immediately. That will give us immediate money to keep the worst of our creditors off our backs, then as begin making more, we can start paying back all our creditors."

Amanda interrupted

"But it's our SONS involved here. I can't imagine me getting it on with your son Ryan, with or without a camera. He is what, 16. And you fucking around with my son Timmy, also barely 16."

Sandi countered by suggesting to her friend that if the idea of using their sons was too sick for her, then maybe they could go out and hire some strangers to fuck.

"It doesn't matter as long as they they look young and innocent. I am sure we could find some- body willing to fuck us on camera. Hell, we probably wouldn't even have to pay them. Or we could find ourselves rich boyfriends. Take Joe Sandin for instance, I hear he is Mister Moneybags himself."

Amanda's face took on a sour expression.

"Totally a no no," she stated strongly.

"To hell with his vast sums of money. Why that old fart is not only ancient with no teeth, I don't think he baths that regularly." " Well, if we don't do something right away I may be forced to seduce him into being my sugar daddy. I can see if he has a brother for you," Sandi laughed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.