Clementine Gets Gold Fever - Cover

Clementine Gets Gold Fever

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Clementine never thought she would get caught up in the lust for gold that all the silly miners seemed under the spell of. Still, there were a lot more ways of gathering the yellow stuff than digging for it.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Western   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

The young, innocent Clementine and her new partner in crime, the happy, dancehall girl Emma sat in the rudimentary restaurant next to the saloon eating prime steak and biscuits with an attitude of youthful sensuous gusto and lots of lip-smacking movements to show their full satisfaction.

In Emma’s case, it was simply her normal display of unladylike attitude, but in the case of Clementine, it was an inspired act to convince her new friend the amorous trail hand she was just as committed to his pleasure as the heavily-painted hostess sitting impatiently on sweetly curved and eager-to-please haunches.

The Chinese cooks giggled watching the three of them make their way up the staircase to the second floor rooms. Only Emma and Rowdy was a mite unsteady on their feet because Clementine was drinking only the tea-water that she preferred instead of the evil-tasting homemade whiskey sold in the saloon.

Emma whispered in her ear with theatrical drama-laden confidence,

“He’s got two full pokes in his vest. We can leave one for him and one will be for us.”

Clementine was real nervous because stealing a poke of gold was a lot different than just scooping up the dust from under the floorboards in the saloon, the assay office, and the boardwalks in front of the tent city where the girls plied their trade. She wasn’t one of those fallen angels but the innocent daughter of a miner searching his played-out claim for the remnants of the elusive gold dust just out of the reach of his crippled hands.

The sound of the door locking behind them was the signal for Rowdy to shed all of his dusty clothing and jump into the tub waiting with the heated water already ordered for their use and paid for in advance.

Clementine watched with astonished eyes as her new best friend did the same and saw the flash of her plump white buttocks sinking into the water like some sea creature wanting to play more than anything else in the world.

Emma took the soap and started to wash the dirty cowboy and didn’t object when his hands took liberties with her feminine dignity because it was his right of temporary ownership in the transaction of flesh for gold that transpired nightly in the squalid wall that hid sordid tales of kinky humping from dusk to dawn.

Rowdy was kissing and licking Emma’s pretty face to beat the band and Clementine knew her turn would come soon because he was that sort of cowboy that lived life to the fullest when he was in the chips and ready for action. He had jumped at the chance to break in a “new girl” for free along with Emma’s favors and Clementine knew he was itching to give it to her unnatural like in her rear-end. From the way Emma had described his obsession with that style of love-making that most of the girls hated to engage in because it caused a degree of pain as well as pleasure; she knew it would be an experience she would be unlikely to forget. She had been particular careful in her toilet making sure everything was pristine for the project, but her stomach kept churning in anticipation of her face-down performance for the well-endowed young man.

The pair of them stood up in the tub and invited Clementine to join them.

She quickly shed her clothes including her undies and stood between them like a toy to be used in their spirited coupling. They were both taller than her but Rowdy crouched a little and she felt his manly extension fit between her cheeks like an iron rod from the blacksmith’s stable. Initially, it was strange and uncomfortable but Emma’s heated kisses on her neck and mouth distracted her enough that she concentrated on returning them and forgot about Rowdy’s depraved probing from behind.

It was a shock how quickly her virgin sphincter surrendered. She was truly spitted from behind and her whimpers and whining pleas for him to “go slow” were totally ignored as he rammed her with boisterous energy just like a little boy in a candy store able to do whatever he wanted. It didn’t take long for her to feel both humiliated and degraded but after a few minutes, her revulsion turned to acceptance and then, acceptance turned to pleasure and she was hooked on that style of love-making because it made her feel good to be used and not allowed to make any decisions of her own. It was like she was a brainless puppet and a toy for pleasure and it removed any guilt from her soul because she had absolutely no control and no responsibility for her actions.

Clementine knew Emma was watching her intently and she smiled to show it was not as bad as she thought it would be. They all moved from the tub to the bed and Clementine went into the face-down position that Emma recommended to her as the easiest for this type of coupling. The steady pounding continued and she discovered it brought her lots more pleasure than pain and she heard her own voice betray her sinfulness as she begged for Rowdy to “go deeper”.

Emma poured Rowdy a fresh drink and winked at her partner in crime Clementine. That was the signal that she had given him the knockout drops in his booze and that they could finish with him quickly. In a way, she hoped that they wouldn’t work too quickly because she was sort of hoping for another “lesson” from the handsome young man to expand her limited experience with the male animal.

After Rowdy was snoring peacefully, the girls stashed the pokes of gold inside their bras and made their way downstairs as quietly as possible. It was a marked contrast to the boisterous activity the three of them made in the small room with only a single soft mattress bed as furniture.

Clementine decided that she was going to be on the next stage heading up to San Francisco because things might get too hot for her in town. Emma was reluctant to leave because she was so comfortable and she felt there were still a lot of gold flakes to be panned from the lucrative veins running under the boardwalks in the mining boom-town.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.