Serendipity - Version Bravo - Cover

Serendipity - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was late when I finally finished for the day. I'd gotten a lot done and I was happy with the progress. The meeting had gone well and I had just incorporated all of the changes into the design of the project. I had told them it would take a week, so now I would have plenty of time to review it and make sure all the i's were dotted and the t's crossed.

As I was leaving the office, I was confronted with three girls.

"We want to do a midnight swim," said Caitlin. "Will you come with us?"

"Are you going to behave?" I asked.

"Yes," said Ashley and Caitlin, together.

"I owe Emma some time," I said.

"That's fine," said Caitlin. "We just want you with us in the pool."

"Okay," I said.

The mood improved immediately. They were in their bikinis for some reason. Once I said I'd go to their midnight swim with them, though, the bikinis came off.

There was a lot of hanging on Uncle Bob for a while. Everybody wanted kisses. I copped a bunch of feels, none of which got any negative responses. I kept it light. It was supposed to be light, after all. Touching their breasts was one thing, but I kept my hand away from between their legs.

Pretty soon Emma's wandering hand found my erection.

"Goody," she said, stroking me under the water. "Can I do it now?"

"Probably not this way," I said. "Your hand is in the opposite orientation than it was when I was lying down and you were on your knees on the floor. It will be difficult for you to get the speed needed, because you're pushing and pulling instead of rising and falling."

Emma was a smart girl.

"Well then, why don't you sit on the edge of the pool, like you did the other day?"

We waded to the edge of the pool and I hopped up, settling with my butt on the coaming, my legs spread, and leaning back with my arms extended behind me.

She approached my rigid prick and licked her lips.

It was the perfect position, with her in the pool. She was oriented perfectly, and the water supported her weight, so all she had to do was pay attention to what she was doing. Within five minutes, she had me on the edge.

"You ready?" I panted.

"Oh yeah," she said.

"Here it comes," I grunted.

It was then that the problem with this position announced itself. When I had been lying down, my cum spurted on my chest. But now I was sitting halfway up, and her hand was pulling my cock toward the pool.

Toward herself.

If she'd let me go when it started spurting, like she had last time, it probably would have been fine. I might have had to reach to finish again, but that would have been okay. In fact, I sat up, anticipating the need to do exactly that.

But this time she didn't let go. She kept jerking. And the first spurt rose in the air, directly toward Emma, whose eyes went round with shock, as her mouth made an "O".

She got the first shot across her face, which included that open mouth. The second shot, being less forceful, went a shorter distance and painted her chest, across the base of her right breast. After that all I did was make a mess on her hand.

Then she let go.

Her hands went up to about shoulder height and flapped, like she was doing some kind of chicken dance. She spit, and then spit again.

"It got in my mouth!" she squealed.

Her hands came down to flap lower, and she splashed as the other two expressed their concern.

"Are you okay?" asked Caitlin.

As quickly as she had panicked, Emma calmed. Her left hand went to her chest, where what was left of my cum was dripping down the inside of her breast. Some of it had been splashed away.

"It was hot!" Emma said, excitedly. "I could feel how hot it was right away." Her hand came stroked her upper chest unconsciously. "And some of it got in my mouth! And I freaked!"

"So that's why you were spitting and stuff," said Ashley.

"Yes," agreed Emma. "Except that I could still taste it after I spit. Actually, I couldn't taste it until I spit. I can still taste it now. It's really weird."

"So it tastes bad?" suggested Ashley.

"Not really," said Emma, sounding a little amazed. "Just different. It's hard to describe."

"Try," ordered Ashley.

"Time to go inside," said Caitlin.

That comment seemed out of context to the situation, in my opinion, and I expected Ashley to order Caitlin to "wait just a damn minute," but she did nothing of the kind. Instead, Kat's comment galvanized them and, within fifteen seconds I was left alone, my satisfied prick flaccid again. I leaned back on my arms again and marveled at the situation I had, somehow, become embroiled in.

Things weren't out of control. Not yet.

But it was clear they were becoming less inhibited all the time.

And they were staying the night.

What I didn't know was the reason Kat had told them it was time to go inside.

She wanted to masturbate while Emma talked about what it had been like to get my cum in her mouth.


I expected something to happen that night. I didn't know what it would be, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't have to jerk off that night.

So I wasn't surprised when they showed up at midnight. I was still reading, waiting for them. If they hadn't shown, I'd have just read until I got sleepy.

By now, these girls were pretty sure of themselves. That showed as they approached my bed, without saying anything. They were wearing their night time uniform, which consisted of panties and a T shirt. They left them on, but Emma crawled on the bed to pull at my shorts until I lifted my hips and let her slide them down my legs and off.

There were some long seconds as all three of them just stared at me.

Emma took her T shirt off. She was obviously showing me her breasts. Meanwhile Caitlin got on the bed and lay down with her face beside my groin, her body perpendicular to mine. Ashley took her shirt off too, and stood beside my head.

I felt Caitlin's fingers prodding, moving my cock around, knowing that would get it stiff. Ashley lay down on the bed and tried to snuggle up against me. Caitlin was in the way.

"Move!" ordered Ashley.

Caitlin got up and moved to lie down between my legs, her nose inches from my balls.

Emma lay down on the side opposite Ashley. I was sandwiched between soft, almost naked bodies.

I should have known what was going to happen, with Caitlin lying where she was. But I didn't expect it. I didn't even tumble to what was going on when her lips hugged the tip of my cock again, exactly like they had before.

But this time she didn't stop with just a lip hug.

I felt her lips move and, so suddenly that it shocked me, the knob of my cock was engulfed in the wet heat of her mouth. She gave a tentative little suck, and my hips bucked.

Ashley's face appeared next to mine. She wanted kisses. It's a good thing she was lying on my arm, because if she hadn't been, I'd have stuck my hand in her panties. It was the same with Emma, on the other side, who was kissing my shoulder and upper chest.

They had talked about this before coming to my room. They had planned it all out, consciously taking another step along the path to sexual fulfillment.

When Kat took more of me into her mouth, and her cheeks started working, I knew I was in trouble.

"Caitlin!" I groaned. "Remember what I said."

I got my first actual, honest to Pete hummer as, with my prick in her mouth, she went "Mmmm hmmm." It was astonishing. I'd had blow jobs before, but no one had actually made noise with my cock in her mouth. The vibrations of it were most interesting.

"Caitlin!" I gasped.

Suddenly Emma was up and away from me. She crawled down to where Caitlin was and, as if they had practiced it, Kat pulled off of me and Emma's mouth swooped down to suck me in.

That was it. I blew like my cock really was a terrain feature in Yellowstone Park. Emma made some noises too, but she didn't pull off. She took two full spurts before she stood up on her knees, her hand doing the funky chicken beside her head again, and her throat making what sounded like a panicked response to what was in her mouth.

She looked up and opened her mouth, to take in a deep breath. It was obvious she was trying not to swallow and not to spill my essence as her hands kept waving. She had agreed to do this and she was trying mightily to follow through on the plan. I didn't understand, until the other two converged on her, also on their knees. They ignored me completely, and when they got to Emma her head came down. A drool of my cum escaped her mouth. With wide eyes she closed her mouth and, with an effort, swallowed one time.

But she hadn't swallowed it all. And, true to the plan, she let some of what was left seep through lips that weren't closed tightly.

Caitlin kissed her first, obviously tasting. She pulled back and sat on her haunches, examining the taste, while Ashley took her turn and Emma fed her some of my cum in a kiss.

Ashley's reaction was different than Kat's. Within a few seconds, she was French Kissing Emma, their mouths open. My amazed eyes thought Ashley was actually trying to clean Emma's mouth of my cum. Never in my wildest fantasies could I have come up with a scenario like this.

Ashley pulled back and, like Caitlin, sat on her haunches.

"Wow," she gushed.

"See what I mean?" panted Emma.

"I like it," said Ashley.

"It was a lot," said Emma. "More than I expected. I almost lost it."

I was distracted by Caitlin, who crawled between Ashley and Emma and, on her hands and knees, took my softening cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

And that was when I knew I was in trouble.


I say I knew I was in trouble. And in one sense that's true. I knew that having three naked girls in my bed, sucking my dick, was farther than I think anybody had ever intended things to go.

But in another sense I was just like that frog they talk about, which has been put in a pot of water on the stove. If the temperature is raised in small increments, that frog doesn't realize he's cooking until it's too late.

I thought I was still in control of things. And maybe they did too. Maybe all of us had good intentions. Theirs was to experiment and gain some knowledge of how boys worked, and how to work a boy. Mine was to have a little fun and help the girls understand how volatile things sexual can become.

And, really, wasn't that all this latest incident was? Emma had tasted my semen. While she couldn't describe it to them, she didn't say it was awful, or that she hoped that never happened to her again. And that made the other two curious. Plus there was the musketeer component. It wasn't all for one if she was the only one who knew what that tasted like.

That said, the "uninitiated" were reluctant to just get a mouthful. Sucking Mr. Happy was one thing. By now he was their friend. After all, he hadn't hurt any of them and he was fun to play with. And that's where the intense intimacy these girls shared with each other came into play. They all liked boys. They thought about boys and dreamed about boys and planned to have a boy of their very own, some day. But they also liked each other and, when they were just tadpoles, the temperature of the pot they were in was raised to the point that kissing each other, and fingering each other and licking each other's pussies just seemed like a logical progression of their friendship. They knew that not all girls engaged in that kind of behavior. But they weren't "all girls". They were best friends on an emotional and intimate basis. Furthermore, they had to cram a whole year's worth of that intimacy into a single month, before Caitlin went back home to the west coast.

And that's why that while neither Caitlin nor Ashley were ready to suck semen from the source ... getting a taste from Emma's lips was a whole different proposition. They liked kissing Emma, and something inside them reassured them that even if the taste of me was bad, at least they'd get a hot kiss.

So that was the plan they hatched. Emma didn't mind getting a mouthful. Or she thought she wouldn't mind. She wasn't quite ready for an actual mouthful, as it turned out, but she was a trooper and she fought the impulse to gag and spit. When she finally swallowed, it was from instinct that she would drown if she didn't, but then the unhappy part was suddenly gone. She liked kissing her best friends too, and that thought flooded in to make things better.

The one variable was how I would react when the pinnacle of their little plan was reached. And what I did was, basically, nothing. I just watched. I didn't react at all, except to watch them avidly as they did something I would never have dreamed was real outside of a porn shoot.

Still, the conglomerate of what they'd done was a little overwhelming, and so, after they had taken this leap, which was scary, and exciting, and passionate, and exhilarating, they scampered off with my sperm on their lips, still tasting me, and returned to the sanctuary of Caitlin's room, where they continued to kiss and masturbate both themselves and each other until orgasms were had, and exhausted, naked girls could drift off to sleep and have erotic dreams.

By morning, their minds had processed everything.

And had pronounced it ... acceptable ... normal.

That's what I mean by using the frog analogy. Things happened in small, seemingly harmless steps. But each little baby step brought all of us closer to ... well ... I think my mind spit out "baby" steps a few seconds ago for a reason.


The next day was Wednesday, but since it was summer and none of the girls had a job, they simply stayed at my house. That wasn't unusual for this bunch. I made sure parents were aware of where the girls were, and how long they'd be there, but otherwise left them to their own devices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.