Fury - Cover

Fury

Copyright© 2015 by Radley Black

Chapter 16: Welcome Party

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16: Welcome Party - A modern young man finds himself thrown into the strange and incomprehensible world of 2299 C.E. Only one person can understand his 21st Century English but she has her own agenda. Can he trust her? Does he have any choice? This story is hard science fiction with a strong original plot plus some sex.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Fisting   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Location: Newstock, Montana, North American Coalition, Earth
Era: Tuesday, 14th April 2246CE

"I have sketched some preliminary ideas for your semi-permanent compound. I was really impressed by the open content made available by your organization." said Lynn stepping over to where Jupe, Saffron and Mark where.

Saffron made no move to disentangle herself from Jupe and Mark. The way she wiggled her bum and leaned back against him while caressing his thigh told Mark that she wanted him to stay where he was, buried deep in her bowels.

Cassie clambered over to where Cloe was lying down on a separate leaf.

"And you had to talk to me right this minute?" asked Saffron her voice mellow and relaxed. "Was that the only reason you dropped by?"

"There may have been other reasons," replied Lynn with a blush that went half way down her chest. She sat down, her legs dangling over the side of the leaf, watching Saffron out of the corner of her eye. On the neighboring leaf Cassie started getting very friendly with Cloe, kissing her and reaching down between her legs.

Lynn passed out links to a shared workspace where they examined the ideas. Saffron indicated the most ambitious and radical of the ideas as her favorite. "This is the best design of the lot. Could push the limits a little further though. It is a little staid."

"Most organizations prefer staid." Lynn leaned in closer to Saffron. "You smell wonderful, you really do smell just like your name." Cloe started moaning and showing her appreciation of Cassie's efforts. Watching Cassie eating out his wife, Jupe started to get hard again. Mark hadn't actually gotten soft, however he twitched in appreciation at the show.

"Thank you, the scent is of my own design. As to our compound as you called it, we are not most organizations and this isn't your average town." Saffron caressed Lynn's cheek.

"Do you really think that people are going to stay after the concert?" Lynn asked as she leaned in to kiss Saffron.

<Aren't you?> asked Saffron as she kissed Lynn with passion. Mark felt her bowels tighten around his cock as she trembled with excitement, her back passage tight and slick with his previous deposit of cum. The little jerks and thrusts that Saffron made as she became more aroused were driving him crazing. He went to cup Saffron's breasts but found Lynn's hands already there.

"Cloe and I will be staying," volunteered Iupputer. Between the sight of Lynn and Saffron making out above him and the sight of Cloe arching her back and screaming as Cassie's hand forced its way into her cunt as Cassie sucked at her clit, Jupe was hard again and was beginning to try to thrust up into Saffron.

<Cassie has a successful business back in Boston. I had to twist her arm to get her come for a few weeks. So as much as I would like to stay it's probably not going to happen, > sent Lynn. She straddled Jupe's face. <Jupe would you be a dear... ?> Jupe did not need a second invitation. He grabbed Lynn's arse and spread her cheeks before attacking her pussy lips with his mouth and tongue. She moaned into Saffron's mouth. <Yes, Jupe. Keep on doing that.>

Saffron started kissing Lynn's neck and breasts. She started levering herself up and thrusting her hips back impaling herself onto Jupe and Mark.

As Lynn's piercing bright blue eyes found his, Mark noticed they were the exact same shade as her hair. She leaned forward and grabbed the back of Mark's neck and pulled him close for a deep kiss. <Thank you, > she sent.

<For what?> he asked.

<For letting us crash your party.> Lynn rested her forehead against his. A high pitched keening sound emerged from her throat. Her body trembled with built up tension, her breathing was ragged and irregular, her face and chest blushing red with arousal. She kissed Mark on the cheek then leaned back to raise Saffron's face to hers. When she kissed Saffron it was with a fiery passion and need as if hungering to consume Saffron to the last skerrick. Mark lifted himself off Jupe's legs and drove himself deep into Saffron's tight slick back passage as she pushed back down onto him and Jupe. Mark's body started to tingle as the sensation of Saffron's arse gripping and massaging him plus the visual stimulation of Saffron and Lynn making out pushed him close to the point of no return. Lynn reach it first, though, screaming out her orgasm.

<Thanks Jupe. I can always rely on you, > sent Lynn as her orgasm subsided.

<No worries. You might owe me a drink, though. You almost dislocated my nose, > replied Jupe.

<Neo-absinthe! Next time we are at Francisco's. Promise!>

Lynn scooted down to Jupe's chest and lifted up to embrace Saffron.

Lynn pushed Saffron more upright. Forcing Mark's cock against the front wall of Saffron's back passage and stretching her sphincter.

Seeing Lynn's head resting on Saffron's shoulder in front of him Mark leaned in to give her a kiss.

<Send me your body stream. I would love to feel your cock in Saffron's arse.> Saffron did something and information started flowing from Mark's tarka to Lynn's.

Lynn moaned and shook. Her breath came in gasps. <Oh, that feels wonderful, > Lynn sent.

<What did you do?> Mark sent privately to Saffron.

<Lynn is now feeling what you are feeling, > replied Saffron.

<Shouldn't you ask me first before you do that?>

<Don't be mean. It's the least you can do.>

Mark tried to refocus on what he was doing. With all the distractions he had retreated from the edge.

He marveled that he was kissing one girl while his cock was buried deep in another. He reached in-between Lynn and Saffron and found that Lynn was rubbing her breast against Saffron's. He played with their four breasts, tweaking four nipples. The tension built and Mark was well on the way to the point of no return when Lynn beat him to the punch again, her lips went slack, and she screwed up her face and ducked her chin, squeezing Saffron tight, holding her breath, her face turning reddish purple and screamed out her second orgasm.

Mark had to shift his hands to Saffron's sides to avoid having them pinned between Lynn and Saffron.

Someone cupped his balls which were wet from the cum dribbling out of Saffron's arse. They massaged them gently then worked a wet finger into his arse, curling it to massage his prostate.

The extra stimulation sent him rocketing back towards the point of no return. A link appeared in his awareness and when his attention flicked towards it expanded flooding his consciousness with foreign sensations from Lynn.

Her skin felt afire where she touched Saffron and a tingling excitement spread from where they were joined. The dry musky scent of Saffron's flesh evoked desire deep within her. Saffron's incredibly strong arms lifted, supported and protected her. Saffron's hands opened her, exposed her, left her vulnerable. Saffron's fingers teased her, explored her, probed her, invaded her, laid her bare.

The jolt and motion of Saffron thrust back onto and impaling herself on her other lovers helped Saffrons hands spread Lynn, stretching her. Her weight was completely supported by the larger girl's cupped hands lifting and parting her cheeks. The shock of Saffron's rhythmic motion traveled though her body.

A flood of sensation, of arousal and sexual energy poured over her link with Darren complementing perfectly what she was feeling through her own body. She surrounded Saffron front and back, enfolding her, enveloping her, touching Saffron everywhere. She penetrated her, possessed her, pushing herself deep within her or Darren did, the distinction blurred while Saffron possessed her, her clever fingers penetrating her innermost secrets. It was glorious, better than she had imagined. Scraps and tatters of her previous orgasm vibrated along her nerves and she felt a new organm approaching with the inevitability of a freight train.

She became aware of Darren's awareness of her. She experienced Darren's experience of her and Darren's experience of her experience of him. Infinite echoes of Lynn and Darren expanded in their awareness before their Tarka consolidated the images into one Lynn and one Darren. Lynn did not ask herself why Darren had access to her body stream she just reveled in what she was experiencing.

A new link intruded into their awareness, blossoming into Saffron's body stream. The intimate social nature of what they were doing, the primal human nature of it cut though her isolation. Jupe's lust, Lynn's fascination with her and Darren / Mark's tentative hesitant love helped anchor her to the rest of humanity.

She valued what she had, without becoming attached, knowing from experience that everything she loved was doomed to be lost. She focused on the present keeping the future and the past at bay. However no matter how studiously she meditated, how much she let go, poison seeds of attachment clung to her, the past and the future intruded, anger at what she had lost, rage at those who divided people into those that mattered and those that did not, the ever present stink of her own mortality. It was times like these when she was intimate with others she could almost let go. Sex became a form of meditation. The feral lust in Jupe's eyes as she pushed down on his rigid member, the vulnerable sensations as he penetrated deep inside of her, the electric ecstasy of her clit rubbing against his public bone, the stretching of her pussy as she rode him tied her firmly to the present in a primitive elemental way with a physicality that was impossible to deny.

The way Lynn squirmed against her with excitement as she spread Lynn's arse apart running her hand over her wet eager pussy, teasing her clit, pushing her fingers inside her, was a balm on the pain of the past, evoking good associations and laying to rest old ghosts.

The way Mark filled her up, stretching and pulling her back passage. The way Jupe and Mark squeezed her sensitive membranes between them. The way his lips brushed her skin leaving light kisses on her back. The way his fingers traced small circles along her sides. The way he literally had her back eased her fears about the future.

Awareness of first Lynn then Mark filled her senses. Echoes chased echoes until there were only three of them. She lost herself in the others, abandoning past and future and her very self. One last thing remained to abandon, to accept, the fear of her own death. But something inside her twisted and rebelled. She was supposed to welcome death, pass through it, accept it and leave the fear behind. But something inside her rejected this.

She gathered the energy, the sexual excitement, their heartbeats, their breath, the raw sense of life flowing through them and forged it into a weapon. She screamed her defiance at death. <I am still here. I am still alive, despite all you have done, despite all you have tried I am alive. Here I am, here I stand. Do your worst, you bastard!> Once again she had failed to gain inner peace. However she no longer cared, and that was a victory of sorts.

The sensations, the excitement, the emotions flowing between them were overwhelming. They thought of adding Jupe, but three was already too much. Besides they had already passed the point of no return. The sensation of height, of inevitability, of acceptance and release was upon them. For an endless moment they hung suspended within that instant of unstoppable passion, and then they were falling, the sexual tension exploding out of them in sweet release in a mind shattering orgasm. There was confusion about who was orgasming before they realized they all were. The orgasm surged though their bodies bouncing between them.

Mark shut off the body stream from the two others, but his body was still orgasming and kept orgasming. His body convulsively tried to squeeze any last skerrick of cum out of his now empty balls and prostate, attempting to inject it deep into Saffron's bowels.

Vaguely he remembered that this had happen to him before. Ichigo had said it was because of over-stimulation.

The orgasms slowly subsided. The afterglow washed though him. Things became fuzzy he blinked and found himself staring down at the distant ground about to topple off the leaf they were lying on. Someone was holding his shoulder preventing him from falling. He turned his head and gazed into the sparkling green eyes of an angel. She had a heart shaped cherubic face, features of mixed heritage, coffee colored skin, and golden brown hair braided in cornrows.

"Cassie?" He slurred. He felt an overwhelming sensation of love for her, of love for everyone. He had trouble concentrating. Was he drunk? Was he high? He ran a quick diagnostic. The disturbing view of how far he would have fallen if Cassie had not caught him was overlaid with warning symbols. His brain was swimming in a sea of oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin, endorphins and a host of other hormones and neurotransmitters. He could instruct his Tarka to purge the excess chemicals out of his system, but that seemed like a waste. It defeated the purpose in acquiring his current altered state of conscious in the first place. He had never been much of a drinker and didn't take drugs, but since discovering that alcohol and other drugs no longer affected him, he could kill for a stiff drink or something harder. His current condition seemed like a good substitute for getting high.

He had a feeling he was forgetting something.

"You are lucky that leaf hasn't collapsed under all your weight. You and Saffron weigh twice what the rest of us weigh. Let me help you onto my leaf"

<Saffron?> he sent in panic. He reached behind him and felt warm flesh, whose, Lynn's, Jupe's or Saffron's he could not tell.

Then he felt the connection between them and knew exactly where Saffron was.

<I'm fine. I should be asking you that question. Sorry I was slow to catch you. You seem to have landed on your feet though, or rather into the arms of a beautiful woman. I'm jealous. She looks scrumptious. I forgot how much fun that old party trick was. I used to do it with Luke and Channy, when I was a kid, the body streaming I mean, not the sex. Later I did it with Selina-- the body streaming and the sex I mean.>

Mark noted Saffron seemed not much more coherent than he was.

<Let's leave the love birds to bond.> Cassie muttered, picking him up as if he were a loaf of bread despite being half the mass he was.

She swung him over her shoulder. Mark yelped as the plastic coated metal leaf swung towards him on what looked like an imminent collision. "Watch it." he called out as he pushed against the leaf with his arms, his hair brushing the plastic as she leaped to the next leaf.

It still came as a shock how strong someone with high level Tarka was and her Survival Tarka was 50 years obsolete compared with his Lotus Tarka. He was still blinking trying to clear his head when she deposited him on the new leaf. The adrenaline spike from the near miss had helped but he was still woozy.

"I could have walked over here", complained Mark.

"You can't even see straight," retorted Cassie. "You almost fell out of the sculpture."

Cassie lay on top him, a rather intense look in her eye. "You owe me."

"Thank you for catching me," said Mark leaning up to kiss her. "You are adorable." He let the good will and love flow though him. It must be the oxytocin one part of him though, while another part of him just enjoyed the closeness and the silky texture of Cassie's skin, the softness of her lips. He took a snapshot of his neurotransmitter levels. He could duplicate this feeling later, however he would rather do this the old fashioned way, it was more fun and it was probably a bad idea to tinker inside the head he was thinking with.

Cassie started rubbing her herself against him. <I don't know whether to beat you to a pulp or to screw you into the ground.> she growled with a mixture of anger, frustration and lust.

Mark realized he had been reacting and not thinking. Though it was hard to think when his thoughts were as sluggish as molasses. Cassie was a complete stranger and although the sense of mystery added to the excitement of the current naked make-out session, it was probably not what he would be doing if he was completely sober. He began to feel a little embarrassed. Then a sense of panic set in as he realized that she desperately wanted something that at the moment he was probably not equipped to deliver and that she would probably be too impatient to wait for him to recover.

His hand shot out grabbed a package flying towards him. It was a muesli bar. <You are going to need that.> Saffron sent.

Mark peeked over at her and saw that Saffron and Lynn were lying face to face holding each other. Saffron was eating another food bar while Lynn was kissing her neck. Jupe and Cloe were asleep on another leaf.

Cassie cupped his balls again and start rubbing her wet slit against his groin. <Are you going to let me down like Cloe did? I thought your fancy experimental Tarka would let you do better than this.> sent Cloe. <What did you do to Cloe? She fell asleep while I was licking her. Cloe is a unstoppable, insatiable sex machine and you completely trashed her. She has never let me down before, but this time I was left hot and hanging.>

Mark tried to frame a reply but was at a loss.

<Don't answer that, I know what you did. However I think I know how we can kick start your equipment.> sent Cassie as she passed him a Tarka service token.

He accepted the token and a flood of lust and thwarted passion hit him like a brick wall. He lost himself and his sense of time and for a time was confused whether he was Cassie or Mark.

He felt hesitation and guilt and embarrassment as Cassie pulled back. Dimly he was aware that not everything he was feeling was coming from his own body and brain.

<I am being selfish. I shouldn't have bullied you into this. You are trashed.> said Cassie.

<Darren you need to stop accepting every service token people give you.> sent Saffron.

"I wouldn't call it bullying. I am warming to the idea. In fact I want you more than anything," said Mark with a smile.

"It's a cheat. It's not your desire you are feeling but mine. I was hoping to bootstrap you to readiness but you're exhausted."

"I gave you that food bar for a reason," commented Saffron.

Mark realised he was still holding the muesli bar. "I wouldn't give up on me just yet," said Mark as he opened the bar and bit into it. A bitter metallic taste filled his mouth and blissful satisfaction spread throughout his body.

"That is both the most disgusting and the most wonderful thing I have ever tasted, even second hand." exclaimed Cassie.

"It's full of minerals, Tarka precursors and charged quantum batteries mixed in with the honey and nuts," Mark broke a piece off his bar and handed it to Cassie.

Hesitantly Cassie nibbled on the bar. A startled expression crossed her face and she wolfed down her remaining portion radiating bliss. "My taste buds hate this but my Tarka loves it. Is this one of the products that you are working on at your company?" asked Cassie.

"It is still under development but yes."

"Can't you do something about the taste?"

"That difficult to do. We can wrap some of the active ingredients in buckyballs, but it reduces the amount of payload. That was the extra strong version of the food bar. The standard version is lot milder." replied Mark.

"It certainly has a kick."

"You need a pretty resent version of Tarka to tap into all the energy sources. There are limited-replication pseudo-tarka adapters in the mix that will help with energy uptake if you have older Tarka and I am giving you way too much information aren't I."

"That's OK. It is obvious that you love what you do."

Mark checked her Tarka. It was mimicking the protocols of a high-end commercial Tarka but it had the response times and capabilities of the latest stable version of Survival Tarka.

<Don't say anything about my Tarka aloud. Some of my clients are officially anti-Survival Tarka, although most operate on a don't ask, don't tell basis. Hell even most Police Departments are 'don't ask, don't tell' and would go pro-Survival Tarka if it weren't for pressure from the central government.> sent Cassie after sensing his queries and probes of her Tarka

<I won't say anything. I was only checking that you wouldn't have any trouble with the bar.>

Mark felt conflicted, indecisive and embarrassed. <Just spit it out. I promise I won't be offended.> he sent.

<Do you know anything about Black Tarka?> sent Cassie.

<Give her your Lotus Tarka, > sent Saffron. Instructions on how to set limitations on the Tarka so that it would not seem so advanced was sent with the message.

<Are you sure? Won't that increase the risk that we will attract unwanted attention or that the Tarka falls into unfriendly hands?>

<I want to give the people around us some extra protection if we are going to stay here and it would take 24th century tech to crack that Tarka.>

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.