What a Neighborhood - Cover

What a Neighborhood

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Don rents an apartment in a less then desirable neighborhood. He meets two young attractive sisters, the daughters of his next-door neighbor and a surprising bond develops. An enjoyable read

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex  

Many of my fellow employees have asked me why I chose to live in such a rundown neighborhood. It’s an easy answer. Nobody visits me. Actually, the truth is the rent was very cheap for the size of apartment. It’s a long story how it happened. My ex had moved out of our prior apartment taking everything that wasn’t nailed down, including a number of items actually owned by the landlord, leaving me with the bills and the mess to clean up. Once I was at peace with the landlord I gave my notice.

Apartment hunting will never be my favorite pastime. When I read the newspaper ad for this unit, the rundown neighborhood didn’t click. Driving to view the apartment, I was shocked at the squalor of the area. It looked like nobody cared. But since I was there it wouldn’t hurt to take a look. The shock on the landlord face was comical; he was surprised to see me. Nobody single and working for good wages lives here. With some reluctance, he finally showed me the apartment. It’s huge, rundown but huge. There are five large rooms. All the floors are maple hardwood. They’d seen better days but they could be refinished. All the lighting is old fashioned but with a little TLC they too could be brought back to its original luster. The landlord had one figure for the rent. I had another. I mentioned all the renovation I wanted for his rent. He went into shock. No one stayed in the apartments long enough to need any changes or repairs. I told him if I rented the unit, I’d be staying. He finally agreed to my figure. I could do anything to the unit as long as it didn’t compromise the structure. I also had him throw in a garage in the basement of the unit as part of the rent. He quickly agreed and left laughing. Later I found out why. There are no doors for any of the garages. Someone had removed those years ago. The area was full of trash, old furniture, a large quantity of used drug paraphernalia and a few used condoms that alone had me wondering who’d venture here for sex, but all could be remedied.

I did manage to locate a good carpenter/handyman named Abe. He actually lives in a complex down the street from the building. His ad was on a bulletin board at the local grocery store. When I called him and told him I had some work for him he was reluctant to come and see me when I gave him my address. His comment was nobody living in that dump could afford a carpenter. I had to convince him he had nothing to lose by coming and talking to me. When he did show up, it took more time to convince him I could pay. He liked cash. His first assignment was to secure the garage. My wheels are a new Yukon XL that I want to keep in one piece. I didn’t bring it home for three weeks, leaving it in the company’s secure parking lot and took public transit. That was a real eye opener. I got to see the whole new spectrum of inbreeding while riding those buses. It made me wonder what planet I was on.

Today Abe is waiting for me when I returned home.

“The garage area is cleaned and the door was installed today. You had better come and see it. It cost three hundred dollars for a used door.”

My first thought is where would he dig up a used garage door costing three hundred dollars? Maybe, it is better I didn’t know the history. Following Abe to the lower garage level, I couldn’t believe what I was looking at. The door is solid molded rolled steel with a massive locking devise. The lock was embedded in the side molding so it couldn’t be struck with a sledge hammer, apparently the favored lock opener for the local thieves. There were a few indentations on the door surface that appeared have been made by bullets. I was tempted to ask. Abe flicks a switch and a motor whirls slowly rolling up the door on its rails. The inner garage is also lined with steel sheets. I can see the fresh welds that held the sheets in place. Again I had to hold my tongue from asking where all this metal came from for three hundred dollars.

“Abe I don’t know how you did it, but to me it is well worth three hundred dollars. Did I see you with a remote opener?”

“Yes. Here it is. It has a seven-digit combination making it nearly impossible for the thieves to break the code. I would suggest you change the code every month.”

I nod my understanding. There is no reason to ask why. It is likely something I really didn’t want to know.

“I’ll be sanding the apartment floors tomorrow. I hope to have all the work completed by the weekend. I really can’t understand why you are putting so much money into this dump. You don’t even own the building.”

“Just think of me as an eccentric with some money to waste. I like your work. I can post your name on our bulletin board at work. It could result in some jobs.”

“Thank you. Just tell them I only work for cash.”

True to his word, the apartment is completed by the weekend. I couldn’t believe the transformation. All the floors shone. The walls had been patched, corners squared and repainted. All windows had been replaced with new low maintenance types and all the light fixtures have been refinished, my wallet took one helluva hit. There was a complete new bathroom with a shower. Abe replaced the apartment door and frame with a new reinforced one of solid steel plate. It had a peephole with a bulletproof lens. Abe thinks of everything. It had me wondering just what kind of crooks roamed this neighborhood.

Next week my furniture will be delivered from storage. Within the week I have a new home. So now you know now I ended up in this neighborhood.


My name is Don Parsons. I’m fifty-one years old. I live alone as I mention. What little family I have lives in different parts of the country.


Most of my neighbors are single parent families; I’m led to believe all are women with children. Every morning when I leave my apartment, there are two young ebony girls playing in the hall. They are always in clean school uniforms, well groomed and very polite. I always say hello, to which they greet me with a smile. Lately I’ve looked for them.

Although they are young, their fledgling bodies are developing noticeably. Both have long well shaped legs and beautiful tight bottoms. As they play their short school skirts flip up and showing their tight panties hugging heaven. For some reason I find myself looking at them sexually. This is something new to me; young girls have never been of interest to me in the past. Both have small, definable breasts. Their tight white blouses accents the fact that neither wore bras. Their small hard nipples are very noticeable. They are a refreshing view each morning, a great way to start my day. I’m a subject for study for the two as well; they appear to watch my every move. Mind you, it could have been my overactive imagination.

Returning home in the evening, both are usually playing in the hall. Again, we exchange pleasantries. I have to keep reminding myself they are young girls. As the weeks pass, they appear to make a point of exposing their panty-covered bottoms; the thin material is embedded between their bum cheeks showing lots of their soft dark beautiful skin. I didn’t want to believe these two angels are actually teasing me.

Finally, we start having short conversations before I go into my apartment. Their mom works long hours in a big box store three blocks away. They never knew their dad. Nia, the bolder of the two, is fourteen. Mia is fifteen and very cautious about everything she does.

Our daily banter went on for weeks. At night when I finally got to bed, for whatever reason, my thoughts were of those two young dark-skinned beauties. I’m glad no-one can read my mind because in my dreams, they always end up joining me in bed.


When my workload is finally caught up, my employer allows me to go home early. The arrangement with my immediate manager is that I’ll work long hours till the jobs are done and when we have a slack period I go home early. It’s nice to get home at three in the afternoon instead of my usual seven. The girls are playing as usual. They have a small table and two chairs. Both are sitting facing me. Their legs are spread enough for me to see their tight panties hugging heaven. My woody gets excited. For the life of me I cannot understand how these two young girls are getting to me. After saying hello I enter my apartment. As I prepare my lunch, I wonder if the girls may be hungry.

“Would you two young ladies like to join an old man for lunch?”

“Oh yes. We’d love too.”

It is Nia the bolder of the two, she is heading for my door. Mia follows reluctantly. They are in awe of the apartment improvements.

“Our apartment doesn’t look like this. The paint is peeling off the walls and our windows are different. Ours don’t even open. They are stuck with all the old paint. How come you get an apartment like this?”

“When I rented the apartment it was just like yours. I had the renovations done, not the landlord.”

“It’s so nice. You have nice furniture.”

“Come to the kitchen. I’ve lunch prepared. You girls are my first guests.”

They ask directions to the washroom and leave to clean up. When they return they have a surprise look on their faces.

“Everything works in your bathroom. Ours is old and it takes forever to drain the sink and tub. Our shower has never worked. It must be nice to have a shower like yours.”

“Well if you like you can use my shower anytime you like. If your mom agrees just call to make sure I’m home.”

“Oh goody, I’d like that.”

Again, it’s Nia talking. I watch Mia. Her eyes also show interest when I offered to let them use the shower. The lunch goes well. I had to replace the platters twice as they ate everything. I wonder why they are so hungry. Nia provides the answer.

“I’m sorry we made such pigs of ourselves. Mom works long hours to keep a roof over our heads. Sometimes, close to the end of the month, we don’t have enough food. Our dad has never sent our mom any money. She cries when she can’t get enough for us.”

That really hit me in the stomach. My job is unique. My expertise is sought after and I’m very well paid. With no family I have been able to sock away a small fortune. Here is a small family with very limited resources. The least I can do is feed them when I’m home early. I make a mental note to buy more wholesome food to make a dinner. I usually eat at restaurants. One of my joys in the past was cooking. Now I have someone to cook for.

After lunch, I learn more about the family. They go to a school three blocks up the street. Both are doing well. Sometimes they are embarrassed because they have to wear hand-me-downs and clothes from Value City. But they love their mom and realize she is doing the best for them, it surprises me how mature both girls are. This may be an area I can help, but how do I approach the subject.

They both enjoy the apartment and the furnishings. When they sit across from me both have their legs spread and I can see up their short skirts. It’s a wonderful view. It has me dreaming about what is actually hidden under their panties. I get the impression that both of them know the effect the view is having on me. Or is it my imagination again? I’m actually sorry to see them leave. Both know how to sway their hips for effect.

From that day forward every time I’m home early we have lunch together. Each time I get to know more about my two young friends. They are very pleasant company. One of the things I like about the arrangement is neither asks for anything. They are very proud, considering how young they are and the family’s circumstances. I still want to help but an opportunity hasn’t come up.

One evening there is a knock on my door. Whoever it is doesn’t realize the doorbell actually works. It’s a young woman.

“Hello. I’m Janet Raven, Nia and Mia’s mom. May I come in?”

“Certainly: Come in. I was just having a coffee would you join me?”

“Yes thank you.”

Janet follows me to the kitchen. She, like her daughters, is fascinated by the condition of the unit.

“The girls said your apartment was really different from ours. I just can’t believe how different.”

“I had all the work done. I like it.”

I pour the coffee and sit down across from Janet.

“What can I do for you?”

“I came to thank you for looking out for my girls. You have no idea how much I appreciate the fact that you are feeding them lunches. I find it very hard sometimes to make all the ends meet. I just wanted to do something for you.”

Janet Raven is a very attractive young woman, her ebony skin glows. She shows signs of concern. Her face is drawn like a person who worries constantly. What can a woman with her resources do for me? She has only one asset, her body. As much as I’d love to have someone as beautiful as she is, I don’t need to take advantage of anyone.

“Janet you don’t have to do anything for me, you owe me nothing. I enjoy the company of your daughters; they are a joy to be with. As for the cost, I can easily afford it. So please don’t feel you need to do anything for me.”

She starts to cry. Her face is in her hands.

“I work very hard. All my efforts are for my daughters. I really wish I could do more.”

“Do you have an opportunity to advance at your job?”

“Yes. But I’d have to take special courses on the weekends. If I complete them successfully and get the next grade position my salary would nearly triple. They pay for everything except a babysitter. It would cost me nearly two hundred dollars every weekend. There is no way I can afford it.”

This may be a way I can help. There is plenty of room in this apartment, and the one bedroom is still empty. It can easily hold two single beds and a couple of bureaus.

“Janet I may have the solution to your problem.”

“How?”

“Well I’m home nearly every weekend. If you’re agreeable I would love to have Mia and Nia for the weekends, freeing you to take the courses. I’m sure we could find a lot to do.”

“Why would you do something like that? You don’t know me.”

“Well I know your daughters. Secondly, I will enjoy it; it will give me a challenge, besides we get along fine. You can think about it. I won’t mention it to your daughters. It’ll be your decision only.”

“That’s a very generous offer. I don’t know what to say. You’re a very kind man.”

“You don’t have to say anything. It gives you an option to help you get ahead and if needed I’m able to help.”

Janet moves towards me and gives me a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Now I know why my daughters enjoy your company. Thank you for the coffee. I’ll think about your offer.”


A month passes with no further visits from Janet. I continue to see the girls regularly. Usually every time I come home early they are waiting for me. I’ve given them my phone number at work, my cell and apartment. I asked them to call if they ever need anything. They have never called.

One day at lunch Nia comments.

“Mom is going to school on the weekend. She says if she passes we can leave this neighborhood and get a better apartment. I don’t know if I’d like that.”

I assume Janet has made other arrangements with someone to take care of the girls. I’ll be sorry to see them leave. It’s surprising how they have become a part of my life. Later that night I get a call from Janet.

“Hello Don, this is Janet. Does your offer to baby-sit the girls still stand? I took your advice and applied to go to school. I just got accepted. Now I really need a babysitter.”

The mystery is solved, why I didn’t hear from Janet. She had to apply and get accepted for the school and that took time. It made me feel better.

“Of course it still stands. The girls mentioned you were going to school. I thought you had made arrangements with someone else. I’ll be glad to help.”

“I didn’t tell them you offered. I wanted to make sure I was accepted. Thank you so much.”

“Glad to help, when do you start?”

“This weekend, I leave Friday afternoon and am back late Sunday evening. It’s a five-month course. It’ll mean so much for me and the girls. I’ll be able to get a better apartment. I don’t know how to thank you.”

“There is no need. I’m glad to help. I’ll expect the girls this Friday afternoon.”

“They will be so excited; I haven’t told them about our arrangement. Thank you again.”

I’ve a lot to do in the next three days. First job is to get the furniture for the bedroom and all the accessories that go with it. Then to make sure there is plenty to eat, a good variety of wholesome foods. It should be an interesting weekend.

A call to the furniture store confirms they have what is required in stock. I made arrangements for delivery. The accessories will all come from a big box store. My housekeeper will put the room in order with curtains and fancy girlish accents.


Something has been bothering me since my last conversation with Janet; I don’t want to lose the girls’ friendship. It has me wondering if the landlord would consider repairing their apartment. He wasn’t too receptive to my request to say the least. He suggests if I’m so interested in repairing the unit why don’t I buy the building. Apparently he has been trying to sell it for three years. He and his wife want to move south. That is an interesting consideration. He gives me his permission to view all the unrented units. He is more than willing to let me snoop around once he realizes I am interested. My first call is to Abe advising him I want to know all about the building, the approximate costs of remodeling the twelve apartments to make them liveable. He couldn’t believe anyone would be interested in buying this rundown apartment building.

The next day I call my accountant and tell him what I had in mind. I want to know all the implications tax-wise. Could I use the building losses as a tax write-off? The wheels are set in motion. Two days later, Abe calls me to arrange a meeting.

“I did what you asked Mr. Parsons. Do you realize there are only five apartments that are rented? The other seven are so bad that even the rats have left.”

“But is the building sound? Are there any construction faults? Can the problems be fixed?”

“Yep the building is sound. Whoever built this place years ago, built it to last. All problems can be fixed; it’s all a matter of money.”

“Thanks Abe. I’ll let you know what I decide. Would you be interested in the job as janitor and custodian if I do purchase the building?”

“You’d trust me to take care of your building? Nobody has ever done anything for me. I’d like that Mr. Parson. I wouldn’t cheat you.”

My accountant did call the next day. His advice is it would be a good move if I can get the building at the right price. Apparently, there are a number of forgivable subsidies and grants for refurbishing buildings in this area that would actually reduce my financial outlay. The purchase would give me a tax shelter for at least fifteen years. I call the landlord and tell him I’m interested in making him an offer. Thirteen minutes later he’s at my door. To say he wasn’t overjoyed at my offer is a gross understatement. When I told him the total cost of repairs to make the building liveable and up to code he just stood there in shock. He left shortly thereafter saying he had to talk things over with his wife.


I arranged to leave my job early Friday. The girls will be home from school at three. Shortly after three they are at my door. Both had small suitcases.

“Come on in. You’ll be my first overnight guests. I hope you like the bedroom I had prepared for you.”

Watching as they inspect the room, Mia tests her mattress. Then she bounces on it. Nia just throws her suitcase on the bed.

“It’s a nice room. The beds look new. Not like ours at home. Whose room was this?”

“It was a spare bedroom. I just purchased the beds and furniture this week. You had to have some place to sleep.”

“You bought all this furniture just because we were coming over.”

“Yes. You have to sleep somewhere.”

“This will be the first time we have ever slept on anything new.”

“Tonight you can have a shower then put on your nighties and we can watch television before you go to bed. I’ve a lot of munchies just for you girls. I did some shopping today.”

They both give me an odd look. Something’s bothering them.

“What is the problem?”

“We don’t have nighties. We sleep in a tee shirt and panties.”

I feel a stirring envisioning that sight. I’d have loved to see both of them in their tight panties and t-shirt. But I’ve another suggestion.

“Would you like to have nighties?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well we could go to the mall and do some shopping.”

“We don’t have any money for nighties. That is why we don’t have them now.”

“I’ll buy. It’ll be my treat.”

Both of them look surprised and maybe speechless. It would be interesting to know what they are thinking. Maybe it’s the first time anyone offered to do something for them. Nia’s the first one to speak.

“You would do that for us. Why?”

“Because I can, it will be fun shopping for you two.”

Once it sinks in there are no strings attached both wanted to leave now. They are skeptical about going to the basement for my vehicle.

“No-one goes to the basement. It’s a trash heap. Mom told us never to go there because there may be druggies. They could hurt us.”

“Well you can come with me. I keep my truck there.”

“You’re kidding. I bet it’s gone by now.”

They follow me to the back of the building. They are surprised to see the steel doors. They’re shocked when the steel door slowly opens noisily revealing my Yukon XL. I unlock the doors and tell them to climb in. They are impressed with the monster vehicle.

“Is this your car?”

“Yes. I like the size of it. You can haul lots of cargo with it. Do you like it?”

“Oh yes. It’s the first time we have ridden something so big and nice.”

I feel sorry for the life they have led. What I take for granted they see as luxury. I’m glad I can do something for them. As we drive down the expressway, Nia spoke

“You passed Value Village, that’s where mom shops for us.”

“We are going to the mall. We can find some nighties there and whatever else you may need.”

“You want to buy us more than just the nighties?”

“If you need anything more we can get it at the mall. Can you think of anything else you might need?”

Both are smiling shaking their heads. It’ll be like Christmas to them. Soon we are at the mall. I find a place to park. The first place we hit is Wal-Mart. I give both of them a cart and tell them to pick up what they need. After that, we will go to a speciality shop to get their nighties and maybe some lingerie. I pick a bench close to the cashiers and tell them to call me when they are done. They are gone for nearly two hours. I wonder what they are actually buying. The good thing about this bench is the traffic. Many a lovely young lady passes by. Then I see both of them wheeling full carts. Their faces are beaming. I walk over to them.

“Are you sure you have everything you need? Did you leave anything in the store?”

Both are laughing. Their smiles are worth the cost. The clerk gasps when they start loading the belt.

“Are you paying for this?”

“Yes. Is there a problem?”

“No. I see the two young girls with the full carts. I am concerned that I would have ring up this sale then would have to reverse it. It has happened to me before.”

“Well I can assure you I can pay for it. Would you like cash or debit card?”

“Thank you sir, you can pay any method you like.”

Soon we are heading to the speciality shop for a nightie. I picked out a lingerie store I pass often in the mall. I hope they have the young girl’s sizes.

“Ok girls go and tell the clerk you want a couple of nighties each. Maybe you should look at some bras as well with matching panties. The sky is the limit.”

Both are blushing. I think it is the comment about the bras. Both disappear but reappear shortly with a clerk. She makes signs that they are with me and I will be paying. I nod my head yes. She gives me a big smile. She must be on commission. Again, I wait this time for an hour. How long does it take to pick out a nightie? Soon I see the clerk waving for me to come over. The total due could have paid the public debt. The girls load me with more packages. Yukon XLs are large but they managed to fill the empty spaces. When we reach the apartment I stop in front to unload. It takes seven trips to empty the van. After putting the unit in the garage I return to the apartment. The girls have taken all the packages to their room. I have no idea how they got all the packages in. Nia comes out.

“Don. We are going to shower now. We have some nighties. I think you will like them.”

“Well it isn’t for me to like. I hope you like them.”

“We do. We can’t thank you enough for taking us shopping. No-one has ever done anything like that for us.”

“I’m happy I could help. I’ll be in the kitchen. A fresh cup of coffee will hit the spot.”

Water is flowing for their shower. By my calculations, it’ll take them an hour at least. I use the time to prepare supper. Dinner tonight is soup and three salads. Tomorrow I will cook a full meal. I plan to ask them what they like. Hopefully it will be something I can prepare.

“Don. We are ready. We want you to come and see our new nighties.”

I’m stunned to silence at the view. Both are wearing sheer baby doll nighties with no panties. Their perky titties and nipples get my attention but the beauty is their dark puffy pussies. Both sets of luv lips are full and well-shaped, the sight makes me tingle.

“Girls you’re beautiful. But don’t those nighties come with panties?”

Both girls giggle. They swirled their nighties. The motion of the action lifts them exposing their shapely bums and full pussy lips. I’m mesmerized at the beauty. My woody loves the view.

“We didn’t get the panties. Don’t you like this?”

“Oh I like. I like very much. You should be movie stars.”

“I’m glad you like our nighties. Tomorrow we will show you the rest of the things we bought. We have never had so many new things.”

“I can’t wait to see you two modeling. But now it’s time to eat.”

Both young girls walk by me. I can see their titties and nipples. Nia, the youngest, has very long nipples for her size and age. They push out against the sheer material like bullets. Then it hits me. They are both wearing a haunting scent and both have lip gloss. They had to have purchased perfume at the specialty store. Now my cock is tenting, giving me an uncomfortable feeling. Nia is staring at it and her face breaks out with a smile.

The meal goes well. It’s hard for me to concentrate on eating when I’m exposed to so much young dark flesh. Their lip gloss is like a magnet to me. Both have well-formed mouths with so kissable lips. I can only imagine kissing them. Both vixens are smiling at me realizing my interest. They have to know what they are doing to me. I’m so happy this meal is over. It is nine o’clock.

“Time for bed for you two. It has been a long exciting day for you. We can talk about what we are going to do tomorrow at breakfast.”

I watch as the two bare bottoms disappear, and breathe a sigh of relief. It has been a long day for me as well. I can’t believe the beauty of those two young girls and what it is doing to me. The view of their puffy luv lips is burned in my mind. What it would be like to taste both of them. I’m so hard, it hurts.

The shower is a welcome relief, thinking I really should turn on the cold water. The thought of the two angels has me aching. I did something about it, taking the edge off. Before retiring I made sure all the locks were engaged. Once in bed, the vision of my two charges is vivid. My hand is rubbing my shaft. With my eyes closed as I enjoy the images of the two puffy pussies that were on display tonight. Suddenly there is a whiff of perfume. It is the scent the two girls wore tonight. My mind is trying to figure out how it is so strong in my room when I feel a weight on my bed. My blankets are lifted on both sides of me. Two young nude bodies are hugging me.

Both Nia and Mia are in bed with me. My hand on my cock is replaced by one of theirs. I’m in shock. When I try to say something Nia puts one of her nipples in my mouth. What is a man to do? I gently suck. Mia is working my cock. I can’t tell you what I am feeling at this moment. Nia switches nipples. I’m surprised that she knows what to do. Then I feel a warm mouth on my cock. Mia is sucking slowly. Her small hands are cupping my balls. Nia is moaning softly. I feel her shift her weight. She is kneeling with my head between her legs. When she lowers her body I am kissing her puffy pussy lips. There’s no wine on earth that could taste as wonderful as her young pussy. Her pussy elixir seeps into my mouth. Now she is really moaning. Her clitoris is just a small protrusion on the top of her pussy but long enough to nibble with my lips. I try to suck it as well. She surprises me when her body stiffens as she cums. My explosion is building up in my shaft. Mia must have felt something different as well because she is now sucking in earnest, strings of cum pump into her throat. All the stress of the day drains down Mia’s throat.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.