Pool Hustled - Cover

Pool Hustled

Copyright© 2014 by Red Tempest

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story follows the life and times of David Winters. Follow him as he meets and falls in love with Dee. Cry with him as she betrays him. Pat him on the back as he takes revenge. Watch him as he struggles to regain his life back. Rejoice with him as he meets Joyce. Feel for him when she too betrays him. The final closure could bring tears.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge  

David

Joyce was hinting about Labor Day weekend, which is coming up in a few days. But I had other things in mind. After our make-up sex, I called MGM in Detroit and made reservations. I made reservations for Saturday night, at Wolfgang Puck Steakhouse for 7:00p.m. I had big plans for Joyce. I made her a reservation at 3:00p.m., at the Immerse spa for a full treatment. The full treatment takes almost three hours to do. If all goes as planned we will arrive Friday early afternoon and leave Sunday around noon. I also stopped at my favorite jewelry store.

Friday morning I called Joyce. "What are you doing right now?" I asked.

"Why is there something wrong?" She asked.

"No, but I need you over here as soon as possible can get here."

"Ok. Mom is here. I will ask her if she can watch the kids? I will be there as quick as I can."

Joyce

"What is going on Joyce?" My mom asked me.

"I don't know mom, he sounded odd, like something is wrong. David has been acting funny all week. I hope there is not something that I did wrong. God maybe he's going to break up with me. Will you watch the kids, while go check this out please?" I asked.

"No problem honey, you go see David and find out what his problem is," Mom said.

I pulled into his driveway about 20 minutes after he called me. He is standing out by the pole barn, as I pulled to him. His face looked ridged. Oh My God, I feared the worst. Will this be the end for us. Tears started to roll down my checks. I got out of the car and walked toward him.

"It took you long enough," He said.

"Oh David what is wrong, what did I do that has made you mad at me? Whatever it is I'm so sorry," I said as tears flowed down my cheeks.

He open his arms and I just flowed into them. He held me tight against his chest. I started to cry.

David

"There is no need for tears. I have been doing some thinking about us. It has dredged up some past memories, which has made me a little agitated. I feel if we are to continue, then I need to come clean about my past marriage. You need to know what happened and why I am some what gun shy," He said.

I looked at him through teary eyes with a confused look on my face.

He smiled at me, "Come see what I have to show you."

He took my hand and we went into the kitchen. There on the table is a large envelope and his laptop computer. He pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

"I'm going to start the story from the time I caught her cheating on me. Then I will show you some pictures of her in action. I will show you the pictures they used on her," I said.

She just nodded her head, as I started my story.

I just summarized most parts of the story.

"I told Joyce that I came home from the seminar earlier than I had told Dee. I walked into my house, and two guys were there. They told me that Dee is in the bedroom fucking three guys. I walked into our bedroom and there she was fucking three guys in our bed. I pull my cell phone out and started to take some pictures of the action. When she finished them off, I in went into the kitchen and puked. I then washed my face, rinsed out my mouth, and got a drink. By that time, the next two guys went into the bedroom, I went in and took pictures of them. I almost shit when she asked one of the guys, who's the guy with the camera. They replied one of Jimmy's friends. She then said maybe I will do him next. She did not even recognize her own husband for Christ sakes. I walked out of the bedroom in disgust. I saw that envelope on the table, so I took it. Her cell phone was there also, and I grabbed that too. I left the house, and called my lawyer to start the divorce." I finished telling Joyce that part of the story I got up, and got a drink of water.

Joyce just looked at me wide eyed.

I told Joyce, "About the divorce and my talk with Dee. I then showed Dee the pictures that were in the envelope. Dee broke down and told me the whole story. I then told Joyce about how we took care of Jimmy and most of his friends. I showed her the disk of Dee fucking those guys."

Then I dumped the pictures out of the envelope, for Joyce to look over.

Joyce looked at few hand fulls of pictures and pushed the rest away. "I have seen and heard enoug,." Joyce said.

She got up and sat on my lap. She laid her head on shoulder and started to cry. I held her tight and softly stroked her hair. She leaned back and gave a passionate kiss.

"My turn to come clean," She said

"After I graduated from high school, I attended Delta Junior College. I took secretary class and some personal assistant classes. In the fall, I went to a few off campus parties. At one party, I meet Robert Jones. He was in the army for the last few years, and was getting out shortly.

He was on a leave for fifteen days. He stole my heart and I agreed to wait for him. He was getting out in the spring. Over Christmas I spent two weeks with him at his base. I stayed in a hotel. He visited me on his off hours. We dated for two years. When I got pregnant at the age of twenty, we got married. He wasn't my folk's first choice for me. Other words they were not to fond of him," She told me.

She paused for a moment and gave another hot kiss.

"Nine months later Jillian is born. Robert started to act differently after she was born. He became abusive toward me, in a verbal way. Always accused of different things. Like cheating on him and trapping him into this marriage. Two years later JJ is born. Robert started to drink and his scurrilous attitude toward me got worse. I could not take it anymore and we got a divorce. As soon as the divorce was final, he just disappeared," She said as she finished her story.

I lifted her off my lap, and picked up the pictures. I put them into the envelope. I popped the disk out of the laptop and put it in a case. I picked up everything and put them away in my computer room. I walked back into the kitchen.

"I think we need to get away, just the two of us. We need to take a road trip." I told her.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret, can you get your mom to watch the kids for a couple of days?"

"I'm sure that she can. Where are we going?"

"You need to go home and pack. Pack some causal clothes, swim suit, one nice dressy outfit for dinner Saturday night. Maybe the sexy black outfit you wore when you hustled me into buying you dinner that night last February."

"OK but where are we going?"

"Come on you need to get moving, so you can pack. We need to leave in an hour."

She hustled out of my house, hopped into her car and flew down the driveway. I had a big grin as I watched her drive away.

Joyce

"Hello mom. I will be home shortly. Can you and dad watch the kids for two days while David and I go on a road trip?"

"Sure can honey, where are you two going?"

"I don't know mom. It is a secret according to David."

"What happen between the two of you?" Mom asked.

"Mom everything is ok between us. I will fill you in when I have time. Right now I need to get home and pack. I have less than an hour to get packed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.