My Sister Buttercup - Cover

My Sister Buttercup

Copyright© 2014 by Rotic Riter

Chapter 3

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 3 - This is the story of my big sister, Belinda, whom I've been lusting after since before I knew what lust really meant. And she was always being naughty, flirting with her words and tempting looks, flaunting her body at me, and just driving me crazy. We survived adolescence together, sometimes uniting to deal with parents (and others), sometimes nearly ready to strangle each other. But through it all, we managed to love each other to this day. Now she's married, and I'm going to live with them.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

The next morning, I was up fairly early. Dave eventually showed up around nine o'clock, looking haggard and unshaven, with his bed-head on full blast.

"Have mercy - is there coffee?" he asked, stumbling slightly as he entered the dining area. "I seriously have to have a caffeine shot, and I might have to main-line it if I can't get real drinking coffee."

"100% Coffea Arabica," I intoned. "That's real coffee, not robusta, like in the blended crap. Folgers, uck! This has only has half the caffeine, but is twice as effective nonetheless. You can always drink twice as much, if you like, and it tastes a lot better anyway!"

"Hmm." He concentrated on his coffee for a minute. "Did you really eat your first pussy with Bel, yesterday?" he asked, once he had another good swallow of coffee in his stomach. "That's pretty darn unusual, for a twenty-year old in today's world, having never had a pussy under his tongue, or on it, or whatever. Even girls, oftentimes."

"That's me, I'm a phenomenon! Maybe I'll go on one of those women's morning shows, you know, Regis and Kelly, or whoever. And then I'll have to prove my prowess with the co-host, and she'll have a twenty-minute orgasm on national television, and then I'll be famous and highly in demand.

"Women from the highest realms of society will send fancy-uniformed chauffeur-driven limousines to fetch me to their boudoir, shower me with gifts and then beg me to escort them to presidential inaugurations. There'll be hour-long infomercial-type shows, where they appear and try to entice me to consider their application publicly.

"My life will be ruined!"

Dave stared at me, worse than Bel did last night. "Maybe there's something in the water here," he muttered. "No, can't be, we've got the whole house filtered. Is this really just you, not a drug high or something?" he inquired more loudly.

"Darn it, caught again! I have to confess, I did imbibe something yesterday that I never did before."

"I knew it! It had to be something! What was it you imbibed? Cocaine?"

"Girl-butter!" I announced. "Direct from the Buttercup! Lots and lots of girl-butter, that's what it is. Good thing I got plenty last night, 'cause with the lines to see me growing the way they will, I don't know when she'll get up to the front of them again!"

"It better be freakin' today, or you'll be in so much trouble, you might never see the light of day again!" Bel groused as she entered the room.

"Hey, wassa-matter, you?" I inquired, moving in for a kiss. "Didn't get a good night's sleep, maybe? Poor baby!" Her kiss could have been more enthusiastic...

"I was up for hours, screwing, screaming my head off and coming like a freight train! And then this morning, Dave took my temperature and it showed that I haven't ovulated. Darn it!" she complained as she served herself coffee. I guess they both drink it black. Good thing they had some milk and sugar for me!

"The suffering women have to put up with! I tell you, this has gotta stop! Nobody should be forced to endure that much orgasmic stress! It should be spread out, diluted with other stuff, like, I dunno, museums and such! You can't expect a woman to take it straight like that!" I'm really on a roll, now!

"Very funny. I think I broke it!" she said sadly, looking at Dave.

"What? Your pussy can't be broken - you just run out of girl-butter, and have to use the artificial stuff."

"Not my pussy, you goof. Him! I sucked him for almost 15 minutes this morning, so we could have another go, and I couldn't get him up!" she yipped on the last syllable. "It's serious, darn it!" she said, pouting, when I smirked.

"There's only one possible remedy, but it's a sure-cure!" I proclaimed loudly.

She made a face at me. "Why do I think I know what the answer to that is going to be?" she pretended to ponder. "I know, because it's the answer for everything - Girl-butter, butter from my Buttercup!

"The magic elixir, the secret sauce that is the ideal accompaniment for a furburger, or indeed any meal at the altar of the Goddess! Well, listen up, smart guy, we thought of that, and he ate me for a long time, too, and no cigar. Or butter, if you like," she said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Honey-bun - really, I mean, all kidding aside. I know how much this pregnancy means to you. Tell you what, I can fix this - I think. You guys finish your coffee while I run out and get something.

"Don't drink or eat anything but water until I get back, okay - after the coffee, I mean. Can I have the car? And use the computer on the web? I need to look up a health food store and check if they have what I need."

"Car keys are on the table by the garage door where we entered. And you know where the computer is - you can help yourself to either, whenever. The password is 'Never_Forget'. Now how long am I going to have to wait, to eat?!" she moaned, and stamped her foot.

She wasn't challenging me, anyway. Baby steps, baby steps. Of such progress, is many a long journey made possible, even for the unenlightened.

"Not too long - maybe two hours. I wish I didn't have to run out and get the liposomal Vitamin C, though."

"Liposomal! I've got some of that. It's like Vitamin C on steroids! You really think it might help?" she asked, practically glowing again at the prospect of getting Dave up.

"Yes, it's possible." We were moving rapidly through the house, presumably on the find-the-C mission. "Even good stress, things you like, can deplete your cells of Vitamin C - and then you start to get weird symptoms. Because it's so terribly, crucially important in the body, you never know where the problem is going to show up!

"That's 'cause the body shifts the C around. Nor do you know what the trouble will look like. In this case..." Bel stooped, sticking her ass out at me, opened a cupboard door, and fished in the dimness momentarily. " ... you could possibly need it for the cells that make an erection possible, or produce seminal fluid, or girl-butter."

"Aha!" she pulled a little box out, triumphant. "Here it is!" She peered at the directions and said, "One or two sachets! It's not toxic, much safer than aspirin so ... it can't hurt me, and I'm gonna take FIVE!"

"Whoa, there, Buttercup! You're right, it can't hurt you - but you can hurt it!" She looked puzzled. "Honey-bun, your body can only take so much at a time. If you take a whole bunch, you'll risk triggering digestive enzymes - which will dissolve the liposomal coating and render all of it it impotent, relative to it's usual incredible potency.

"You wouldn't believe how many people take it with food! And the label's no help, they don't wanna scare people away from buying it, so they just suggest you have a twenty-minute wait before eating, AFTER you take it!

"If you have to actually think to get the benefit, hardly anybody qualifies to get it!" Guess I'm on a negative roll now. Oh, well, it's in the past - onward and upward.

"So, we can do it? Just not too much?" She seems somewhat cowed, but persists nonetheless, leading to triumph!

"Exactly! You're so much smarter than the average bear, it's almost scary," I affirmed her thinking process. And her, not incidentally. Belinda gave me her version of the look. "You can take more later, too, if you like."

"You are so full of shit! But I like it anyway, keep it up. Come on, we need to get this stuff in our bodies - it does no good at all if you just hold it in your hand!" She charged off back into the dining area, where Dave still seemed becalmed, slowly getting up to working pressure. No steam in those pipes, really, not yet.

"Take these!" Bel directed, handing him two. "Since we had nothing in our coffee but coffee and water, we can take it now, and only have to wait twenty minutes before we eat! Come on, open them up and squeeze it on a spoon. You have to take it!" she proclaimed. "It's completely safe, natural and GMO-free!"

"So this is like Viagra, or something?" he wondered aloud.

"No, silly - it's Vitamin C, not a drug!" Well, yeah, but - that's not really an explanation!

"Stress," I cued her. She shot me an annoyed look. At least it wasn't the finger!

"See, it's just stress that's getting in the way. Even good stress, like making love to your wife for hours..." No heavy-handed hint there, no sirree-bob! Unh-uh.

"So, it's not Viagra, or anything like it, but it might work anyway? And it's completely safe, has NO side-effects worth mentioning, certainly nothing like a pharmaceutical would have?"

"Yep!" she crowed. "And I had it, in the cupboard, from when we caught those colds last month. So no waiting two hours to eat." Now she is glowing. Good for her!

"Sounds like a winner to me. No down-side, and plenty of up-side possibility. That stuff really did work fast. Two days was a record for me, for getting over the common cold. You think it'll work fast for us, as in today?"

"Why not?! This isn't a virus, it's just Honeymooner's Disease. And it helps prevent any virus you're exposed to, keeps it from proliferating and making you sick to start with; whether you take it for something like this, or just prophylactically." she crowed again.

They downed it quickly and noted the time. I made note of where the box went, so I could do mine on an empty stomach, later. "At least you don't have to go into work!"

"Yeah, I told 'em all I had to stay home and breed my bitch!" he laughed.

She clobbered him, just like she was doing me, last night. Maybe it's the last-one-to-make-me-come effect? She's a strong bitch, that's for sure!

"Jerk! You'd better be shitting me, and not have talked about me like that at the office, or you're going to need a new job. Plus a new pair of balls, once I'm through using them!"

"Now, Buttercup, you know I'm only joshing! I'd shit them, and I do, all the time - they're my favorite turds! I made up an excuse, and bailed as fast as I could yesterday. And I know you'd never hurt me."

"We're fine. Just give your lame sense of humor a chance to rest, and let your conscious awareness catch up with you, okay." She's purring on the inner! Amazing.

"Okay, guys, wait your twenty minutes and then we can have breakfast. And maybe by noon or so, my bitch-sister Buttercup will be able to get my poor, abused, long-suffering brother-in-law up again, for their next entry in the Breeder's Cup!" I said, teasingly.

"If I have to tackle you and put you in BDSM restraints, and use a ball gag on you, you are going to stop talking about me that way!" Bel thundered. "I can't believe you'd do that, after what I've been going through! You know how hard it is for me right now, what all I'm dealing with! Yet you use a cattle-prod level of humor to show me you care!"

There was pin-drop silence in the room. I felt about three inches tall - I'm a heel! Dave just took a chair from the table and sat, letting us work our own way through this.

I said, "Oh. I'm terribly sorry I gave offense, Honey-bun. Please accept my apology, for stepping over the bounds of good taste. I sincerely regret my ill-chosen jests, and I assure you, I never meant them as any form of insult. It was entirely mishandled, on my part, insensitive and boorish. Please say you'll forgive me!"

"You have to promise you won't do it again!" she wailed. "That's what really matters, in an apology - otherwise it's just crap, insincere platitudes. And I'm an expert on insincere platitudes - I've used them my whole life to avoid responsibility for my actions, and the consequences thereof.

"That way of functioning is threatening to ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me - my relationship with my husband. And with you, too - that's really important to me, like my marriage is - I love you!" She took a sobbing breath, and seemed on the verge of either a breakdown, or a breakthrough.

"Belinda, please hear me - I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I will never, ever, do that to you again. I make no excuse, but ... I feel like I've been in some kind of a trance, or something, practically since I got here. I mean, some of what's come out of my mouth has been tremendously funny, or insightful, and some is truly crap, and...

"Anyway, that's the first thing. The more important thing, the most important thing in my life right now, is that I love you. I finally am getting it, what you're saying when those words come out of your mouth - what you've been saying all along.

"I feel the exact same way about you, as you do about me. Please accept my love, as well as my crappy apologies, and forget everything else that's come out of my mouth.

"And no matter what you decide to do with that, I will never be swayed from that position - it's permanent, more permanent than even the earth's magnetic field, which is always fluctuating. You are mine, and I am yours - we are one. Everything else that comes after that fact is just details, logistics, whatever.

"We've been apart for years, and it hasn't changed at all. But our ability to relate at a deeper level has grown exponentially during that time, and we've been trying to adjust subconsciously to the new relationship it's given us since you picked me up at the airport.

"Of course, it isn't easy - nothing really worth having comes easy. It is really worth it, however!

"So, that's my little speech - what'd you think of it?"

Bel stepped close and held me in her arms, giving me a little kiss. "Thank you for meeting my need. This goes without saying, I'm sure, but I wanna say it anyway - I'm still very much in love with my husband. That hasn't changed, and it won't, not ever."

I nodded agreement vigorously. "No, of course not. I've only had a tiny little bit of experience with him, but I can already see why you feel that way. I get it!

"He treats me better than Dad ever did. I feel like he's the brother I never had, closer even than my best buddies in school and at camps. I can't wait to get to know him better, through your eyes and heart. Thank you for bringing him into my life."

"So, umm, does that mean I can play, too?" Dave joked. "This game you guys are creating seems like it's lots of fun, and I think I'd like to be in on it."

"Clown!" Bel grumbled, smacking him gently as she arose. "You boys take some time, have a talk amongst yourselves - I'm going to go fix us some food."

She gave Dave an affectionate caress and turned toward the dining area, and gave me an equally affectionate caress as she passed by on the way to the kitchen. We both watched her retreating image as she went, swaying those gorgeous hips sexily.

"Those butt cheeks look like two cats fighting in a sack!" Dave said. "I'm living my dream, no doubt about it! Thanks for being in it, man."

"I put in a lot of effort, over the years, to train myself not to look at her like that, or at least making sure not to get caught doing it. But you're absolutely right. I can hardly believe she let me lick her cunt, drink her girl-butter, last night."

"She totally loved the way you gave her head. She'd been dreaming of it for years, and I'm thrilled she got it. And she said you went to a lot of trouble, or rather, made a concerted effort, to get her all wound up sexually, afterward, in order to help us conceive our child."

His eyes were warm, and a sneaky grin played on his lips. "I really appreciate the thought behind it, but please, don't try quite so hard next time. That much horny could'a' killed me!

"I'm really happy you're here, and I want you to feel totally free to share her affections. You know she's been in love with you for a lot longer than with me, I hope?"

His gaze was completely open and caring. I'm not used to seeing that in another man's eyes, and I noticed that it could have started me on the path toward homophobic hostility, but I got myself together and moved past it.

I mean, come on! He's telling me how great a job I did of licking her, drinking up all the girl-butter she makes last night! He's okay with it, he accepts me as an ongoing part of her sexual expression, their sex life. How great is that?!

"I am starting to come to understand it. I have to tell you, it's pretty damn cool, how you make room for her to be sexual with me. I never thought I'd even get to see that pussy, let alone start to practice cunnilingus with it! And I hope you know that all you have to do is let me know if I am becoming a nuisance in any way - it's your pussy, man!"

"Not really - it's her pussy! I'm just the guy who got lucky enough to be chosen to worship there every day for the rest of my life. You are a part of her life, and she adores you every bit as much as she does me. Remember how I told her that she was home free last night, regarding her relationship with you?"

I nodded, saying "Yeah, I thought was a nice way to say it."

"Well, you are, too - but not just with her. You're home free with us, me as well. We are both very happy that you are part of this with us! And it's not just sex; we have a very blessed life together, love more than anything - which includes you - quite a lot of money, and good friends.

"She told me you wanted to pay for room and board, and I understand and honor where you're coming from there. But I really don't need it, and I hope you'll let us give you this, because it's very fulfilling to us to be able to share it with you."

"Wow. I'm humbled - it's difficult to accept that kind of gift. And I'm very moved. I accept, and I'm honored to be acknowledged as a member of the family."

"Boys, brunch is served," Bel called out sweetly. "Come and get it!" We went!

The conversation was muted, as we attended to the food first - delicious again! But the atmosphere had been transformed by the clarification of what we were dealing with - love.

The real thing - gooey, syrupy sweet, boy-girl love. Like any two lovers, really, except she's my sister, who changed my life by flaunting her beautiful body at me, and teased the heck out of me as a teenager, spied on me and tempted me to peek at her while she was giving a topless blowjob.

My married sister now, to boot, whose husband is trying hard to get her pregnant. In fact, he tried all night last night, after I licked her cunt to an apparently spectacular come - on my first attempt.

I feel very relaxed with these two, like I am on an exactly even footing with them. Which can't possibly be true - there's all kinds of formal and informal bonds that surround people who're married, and I'm not party to them, not by a long-shot. It's just the attitude, really - I have come home to my family, after a very long time away.

"So, Bel, were you serious about fixing me up with some of your girl-friends?"

"Yes! I sent a few texts, before I came out here this morning, and they're all wondering about you, especially what kind of girl you like. I wasn't sure what to tell them."

"I'm pretty darn sure you know what kind of girl I like!" I said, giving her my own version of the look. "Maybe you should have Dave talk to them! He definitely knows."

"Hey, I'm just checking with you. It's easy for me to say 'Well, I'm the ideal woman for him, so his new girlfriend should be as much like me as possible'. But I want to help you find the right one for you, not the right one for me!"

"Okay, I appreciate it - a lot! What did you tell them about me?"

"They know that you are thoughtful, caring, strong - and funny! Which is very attractive to them, but doesn't tell them what you're looking for. And I told them you really know how to munch a rug! But funny holds even more weight with them than that."

"OMG! How did you tell them you came by that little bit of knowledge? Described our little pelvic examination play from last night, maybe?"

"No! And they better not find out about it from you, either! Or about girl-butter! We have a fairly high profile in this community, and anything like that coming out could really hurt Dave's future. They know your most recent lover was pretty enthusiastic about it, just not who she is, or when it happened."

"Actually, I can handle most anything like that, should they suspect," Dave said. "But don't come right out and admit it, if anyone starts to speculate on the subject of a sexual relationship between the two of you. Just refuse to discuss it, if it comes up, and act indignant if they persist, as if the idea holds no appeal at all, because you're siblings."

At that moment, Bel's phone chimed, indicating another text coming in. She read the message and tapped in a quick reply.

"Sandra wants to know if you're interested in going on a picnic in an hour or so! She's planning to go down to the beach with her brother and a girlfriend, and she says you're welcome to join them. She says there's plenty to eat and drink, just bring yourself."

"What's she like? Do you know the others?"

"Well, she's very nice, sweet, and pretty nice-looking, too. Her brother Joe is a mechanic, very good with cars, and I don't know this girlfriend well at all. They just started seeing each other, I suppose," she said doubtfully.

"What about 'thoughtful, caring, strong - and funny' - those sound a lot like you, too! And we all know I like you just fine."

"She's not as much an athlete as I am, so strong more on the inside, but yeah. What do I tell her? You can take my car down to the beach and meet them, giving you an easy way out if it doesn't click. We're going to be busy up here, anyway." She was back in heat already - you could boil up a cup of tea with the looks going between them!

"Okay, that sounds ideal. I mean, it's just meeting some new friends of friends, not a date. Can you get directions, or maybe an address for the GPS for me, please? I'm not that familiar with this area, and I want to be sure I can find it." She tapped into the phone again briefly.

Bel kissed me sweetly, giving me lots of tongue, and thanked me profusely for the Vitamin C. She then showed me a map on the computer, and the GPS found it by the name of the park without trouble. I texted Sandra at the number Bel gave me, to say I was there, and I heard a shout, which led me right to their picnic spot, and we ate right away.

I had a pretty good time with them, resting for a while and giving the food a chance to digest a bit, then playing volleyball and throwing an Aerobee around for several hours before we split up. The food was okay, but did not rise to the standard Bel set, though that's an awfully high standard.

Sandra was nice-looking, and nice, too. Her compact body had curves in all the right places, though her tits and ass were never going to compete with Bel's. At least she was showing it off nicely in a teeny-weeny bikini - including her cameltoe!

Joe seemed like a decent guy, and even offered to help me find an inexpensive used car I could count on if I needed one. I thanked him and told him I'd get back to him after I talked to my sister. No sense buying a car here if I'm leaving soon, unless Bel needs her car more often than it seems she does.

As it turned out, Megan was not his girlfriend, really - he had a date in a little while. Meg was a hottie, a young-looking, petite red-head, very saucy, stacked and alluring. She gave me some very interesting vibes! But it also seemed like the two girls had the hots for each other - they were going on a date together, too. Interesting!

I got all their contact info into my phone before we split up, and headed back to the house. All-in-all, not a bad afternoon for my second day in town. At least I have a start on creating my own circle of friends, though it'll be pretty tightly bound to Bel's for a while, I'm sure.

When I went in after parking the car in the garage, Bel came and met me before I even made it to my room. "Shh! Dave's napping - I wore him out. Thank you so much for putting us on to the liposomal thing - I'd have never thought of it. I made sure that I qualify for the improved odds of conceiving! We took more C, too, since our stomachs were empty and we were still under stress."

"Thanks for setting me up, Honey-bun. I still can hardly believe you want to screw me, in the first place, and now you're fixing me up with girlfriend candidates, potential sex partners!"

We found seats in the family room again. "You're more than welcome! I have my mate, and you're going to need one, too, at some point. Did you have a chance to think about what I asked from you? Or your other ideas?"

"Yeah. I'll do my best to help, but to be honest, if I'm going to paddle your butt for you, I'd really rather do it until you come! I love your ass! I haven't had a chance to research either idea yet, but one is that maybe what was working for you with that was the withholding of the orgasm, rather than the pain itself.

"You might be kept on edge, in lots of different ways, for hours and hours! Orgasm denial on steroids! What do you think?"

"That's mean! But I suppose it might work. At least it's an option, and it would definitely work better for Dave. He really hates to have to hit me!"

"I can definitely see myself chowing down at the altar of the Goddess, maybe for a very long time, without letting you come. You'd have to beg me to finish you, and swear to make the changes you need to make. And there are all those other ways to achieve that, too. Including a good walloping, if you need it. I promise to do it, if necessary!"

She reached out and caressed me. "How would you like to take my ass?" She blushed. "I'm still a virgin back there - Dave's just too big for me, though we tried a few times. Supposedly, there are even more nerve endings inside there than up front, and I think I could take your cock there.

"It could be pretty much the same as a missionary position fuck - and I'd love really being able to fuck you!" She was definitely starting to get excited!

"Easy, there, Honey-bun! You need to save most of your orgasms for getting pregnant, and this was going to be about helping you change bad habits of thought, not about me."

"I want both! And I deserve to have both, too - Dave's made it clear that fulfillment for me is where he is coming from. It sounds like it would work just as well if you eat me, without the dancin' b'ars, but you won't get very much girl-butter until you let me come! There's another big benefit from using the back door, too." Her grin was very impish.

"Let me guess. You have fantasized for years now about getting a double-penetration!" My grin was pretty much shit-eating, now.

"Kind of, I guess - I mean, it's related!"

"Hmm. Related to double-penetration, but something else. You want an ass-fuck with me, either way, but..." I pretended to be stumped.

"I've dreamed of having your baby since we were kids!" She was now a minx again, in heat, ready to hunt me down and screw me into the ground. "But it has to be Dave's, now, of course!"

"So your idea is to take us both on, fuck us that way, and get his cum in your cunt to make the child genetically Dave's. But energetically, it would be my baby, too?"

"Yes! Wouldn't it be wonderful to share that?! You can't believe how much I've pined to have your baby - it's filled my dreams for years.

"The few times I found a boy to fuck, with each one it eventually got to the point that, when I came with them and thought about carrying their child, I ended up wanting it to be yours. I mean, you were there with me when I was coming with them!"

"Hmm. I'll have to think about it. Let's see, do I really want to fuck my gorgeous sister's beautiful ass, while her husband pounds her pussy and fills her with his baby-batter to knock her up?" Pretending to be carefully weighing the options, the pluses and minuses, I tapped my chin a few times while she waited, seemingly on pins and needles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.