My Sister Buttercup - Cover

My Sister Buttercup

Copyright© 2014 by Rotic Riter

Chapter 2

Brother/Sister Incest Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of my big sister, Belinda, whom I've been lusting after since before I knew what lust really meant. And she was always being naughty, flirting with her words and tempting looks, flaunting her body at me, and just driving me crazy. We survived adolescence together, sometimes uniting to deal with parents (and others), sometimes nearly ready to strangle each other. But through it all, we managed to love each other to this day. Now she's married, and I'm going to live with them.

Caution: This Brother/Sister Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

After the concert, we went back to the house. Bel was in a very excited, chipper mood. We talked only of the concert, and other inconsequential things on the road.

"It's just so great to go out with my man, and my brother, too!" Bel enthused as we walked in the door. "I'm so glad we got past the trouble I created by not using my power of discrimination and controlling what I say. And I love Willie Nelson! He does a lot of good in the world. Thank you for taking us, honey." The sexy tone of voice made it clear that Bel was in heat again, and planned to get another injection from her husband to make sure she got pregnant.

"I'm more than delighted, thrilled even, to do something that makes you so happy," Dave said. "But I think we've all put off some stuff that needs to be talked out before too much time goes by. I'm certain you don't mean to put stuff off, not really, but it happens anyway." We all sat in the family room, Dave and Bel side by side on the sofa and me in a big easy chair facing them. "We have to follow through, though, or our good intentions don't mean much of anything."

"You're right, baby. I'm just so happy, right now, and that stuff kind of brings me down, you know?" She took a deep breath and let it go. "Well, we should probably start by finishing off the stuff we started today, before going back into the other stuff from the past - what do you think, Carl?" She seemed to be sincerely focusing on growing up.

"Umm, yeah, probably good to start there. I never really thought that I'd get a tongue bath from you, down there, especially after spurting cum in my swim trunks. I mean, it was there in my fantasies, I guess, but in real life such a thing could cause a lot of trouble. And I most definitely don't want to cause trouble for you guys - I'd hate that! To say nothing of taking a chance of wrecking the bond we're developing between us again, Bel. You're much too important to me to take a risk of that lightly."

"Do you think I was irresponsible, having sex with my husband while in your lap, making you come in your pants, and then licking up all your delicious cum?" She was a bit concerned, I guess. Or a hotter than heck MILF-to-be, playing for another rogering.

"I don't really know. I most definitely thought it was red hot, starting with watching your skirt flipping up, your panties being pulled down, and your ass being beaten in front of my eyes. I couldn't help how I felt, though, and your apology was very sincere. It just would not have occurred to me that I'd be involved in that, let alone holding you while you get thoroughly fucked, licking up all my cum, and then giving Dave a creampie right next to me. I mean, you came so many times I have no idea how to enumerate it, and you squirted, too!" I was getting hot again, talking about it, which could derail the discussion - not that getting hot would necessarily be a bad thing, you know, but we needed to talk about what we were doing, not start screwing around again.

"My Buttercup is the hottest thing without wheels anywhere around here!" Dave said proudly.

"I'm hotter than anything with wheels, too!" Belinda asserted. "Don't make me do something to prove it to you, either one of you." Why go there? What doesn't she want to discuss?

"Now, now, honey, nobody here doubts your hotness!" Dave worked to keep the conversational train on the tracks. "Why don't you explain to your brother why we do that from time to time?"

Bel smiled sweetly at him, and gave him a little kiss on the lips. Then she looked at me, and said "I'm still a little bit immature, I think. I make poor choices sometimes, and want to avoid responsibility for the effects of my actions, and then I stop thinking like an adult. The only thing to do about it, though, is to recognize it, make amends as quickly as I can, you know, set things right as much as possible, and forgive myself. And the best way I've found, so far, to really forgive myself is if I know I've paid the price, by submitting to an aggressive ass-whipping.

"I'm sure it's very immature of me, I wish it weren't true, and I'm very lucky to have such a great husband, who does such a wonderful job of taking care of my ass-whippings for me. He knows me so well, just exactly how hard I need it, and how many - he has never injured me; my one and only complaint, though I won't make one, would be that he won't do it enough to make me come from it. And I know it's for my own good not to do it that way, because then I might start making silly choices to get one."

"Oh, I get it. So you really think it helps you to take responsibility, and forgive yourself, using the means of corporal punishment? That seems pretty counter-intuitive to me." I was now back on the track of growing up, too. Definitely a lot of potential hotness in the subject, but we're grown-ups, right? Mostly, anyway. Responsible, that's the ticket. Mostly.

Belinda was pensive. "I don't really know for sure. I've tried a lot of things. When I was still working outside the house, sometimes I paid a pretty big fine to a charity; I mean, for me it was big, not for him, and then I scrambled for money for a while, because we had separate finances at the time. It made a difference, for a while, but then I found myself pulling the same crap again, and Dave had to call me on it. We had some BIG fights over those things, before we gave that one up. It just didn't work!

"And then I tried using my time, like having to go out and do something for someone else, maybe find some poor soul down on their luck, and helping them out of their situation. That's intrinsically rewarding, though, and after a while I was doing that even when I wasn't working off a sin, you know?" She sighed. "And it didn't seem to help me much, I mean, to remember when I was in a similar situation again, not to repeat the same mistaken thinking, and when I examined my conscience I found that I really hadn't forgiven myself." Bel was sounding down, now.

Dave seemed pensive. "I know it's hard for you, doing this, and I hate having to be the bad guy forcing the discussion to be focused on things that aren't fun. It's harder than anything, for me to beat your ass! But if we're lucky, you're going to be having our baby in nine months, and we need to make darn sure that this stuff is handled by then." Determination, thy name is T. David Amundsen, esq. Don't stand in the way of his goal!

"So, getting your butt spanked, good and hard, is enough of a negative reinforcement that you mostly don't repeat those things you're trying to stop yourself from doing, if you get spanked for it? But only if you avoid coming from it, which you very well might?" That's very interesting!

Bel nodded, seeming more miserable than she'd been since her earlier mea culpa, which led up to that memorable spanking. "Mostly, it's been working okay," she said. "I'm sorry I'm such a child!" she wailed. Dave cuddled her up close. Sure seems like she gets positive reinforcement for not taking responsibility.

"Don't worry, baby! We'll get it worked out. It's only a bump in the road, not a bridge collapse!"

"I have a couple of ideas, things that might be helpful. But I need to check them out before I shoot my big mouth off!" I said.

"Really?! You think you may know something that might work better for me? I'm not entirely hopeless?" Bel was so endearingly encouraged by that note.

"Absolutely, not hopeless at all! These may not be the best things, though, as I'm not any kind of a behavioral expert or neuroscientist, which is what we're really talking about, I think." But I was kind of proud of myself, nonetheless. False modesty! I am such an asshole! But I'm going to try my best to help Bel, regardless.

"That's so great! You have to know how much it would mean to me!" Bel was simply delighted, at the mere possibility of hope. "I need to hear more, soon!"

"So, Bel, not to bring you down, but ... why are you doing sexual stuff with me? I'm certainly not complaining, mind you, but it's generally frowned upon. And Dave, why are you okay with it? Especially with Bel being fertile right now, or soon to be?"

"I'll take both questions, if you don't mind," Dave said. "First, your dear sister has had the hots for you for years! Right, baby?" Bel blushed intensely, and nodded. "As for me being okay with it, it's a question of fairness, in large part. I got to bang some of the hottest chicks in the nation, maybe even on the planet, before I met your sister and found someone worth being faithful to, and for. She's led a much more sheltered existence.

"Those chicks weren't shy about wanting to lay me - I've had 'em come up to me in the hallway, pull me into an empty office, and start unzipping my pants without introducing themselves at all! I could do just about anything I wanted to their hot young bodies - and I did.

"And then I knew, after just a few dates with Belinda, that the only chance I had of having what I wanted with her was to completely change my ways, and become worthy of having it." Dave shook himself, and then continued, "Anyway, I gave up all that pussy, the multiple-partner banging, the public sex - everything. It wasn't going to get me where I now wanted to go.

"For example, one time, there was this famous celebrity - you'd know her name if I said it - hotter than blazes to look at, with a lot at stake if she got caught. I made her go out on a hotel balcony down close to the street, second floor, and took her clothes away. Then I bent her over, hands on, and tits on display above, the railing, feet apart, ass up in the air, and I fucked the shit out of her - practically out in the middle of the road. I have no idea if anybody saw us, or recognized her, or anything, and nothing seemed to come of it. I didn't care, though. If there'd been a huge price to pay, it would have been her problem, not mine. I wasn't at all nice.

"And I quickly knew Bel was a nice girl, inside, no matter how bad she tried to be. You saved me from myself, baby!" He stroked her face, and she beamed at him.

"I don't know why you think I was so unattainable! After all, there were a few guys who got in my pants - I wasn't all that hard to fuck, I put out! And I lost count of the number of jerks who got to suck on my boobs, or even fuck them and come all over them, though I drew the line at coming on my face or in my mouth. That's special!" she said, looking in my eyes.

"And I always hated having anybody fucking around with my snatch when I was on the rag! That was what was happening with Rod, you know, when you saved me," she said, looking at me again.

"Yeah, you told me, after. I didn't care why you were shutting him down, I only cared that he was going to use his superior strength to force you to let him into your messy snatch, as you put it at the time. So I grabbed him in an unbreakable hold, where his strength wasn't such a big advantage, and forced him to submit. I wanted to kill him, though!" I said heatedly, recalling the emotion of the day. That FUCKER! I'd still like to kill him. Oh, well, water under bridges, etc.

"If he'd just been patient, taken the blowjob I was giving him as a win, and continued to make an effort to get in my pants, he might have made it in - other guys who weren't really very nice, as it turned out, made it. I just wasn't easy, I had to think there was a chance that I'd end up loving them like I do Dave."

"At first, I just wanted whatever I could get from you, too, baby, same as with all the others who put out for me. And then I realized you had an angelic nature that was accessible - but not to me, as I was then. And I suddenly found myself looking in a mirror, not liking the reflection, at all! 'What can I do?' I asked myself in the mirror. 'How the heck do I get out of the demonic rut I've been living in? There is a prize worth whatever it takes to get it.' And I don't mean your lovely pussy, baby," he assured Bel, and took a breather. She cooed at him, running her hands all over his face and torso.

"My man, that is one of the most moving stories I've heard so far in this life! No wonder you put up with months of nothing but industrial strength bras, and good ol' mother thumb and her four daughters. What did you do to get out of the rut?"

"I literally put Belinda on an altar! In my mind, I saw her, in her essential angelic innocence, standing on an altar dressed in white. I knelt before her, and wept, calling out for Her grace, to make me worthy of even touching her garment, but I couldn't reach it from the floor where I knelt. I pleaded with her, in that mind-space, to take mercy on me, over and over, every day. I desperately wanted to become a good man, worthy of that innocence I found in her. For me, my altar girl became the only hope I had of achieving that angelic quality.

"One day, after I once again made my pitiful pleas for grace, her image on the altar looked at me, and she drew the scarf off her shoulders, and held it out to me. At first, I couldn't believe it! She was looking right at me, holding out a piece of cloth that had touched her body. I wept, knowing I was still unworthy, and bowed my head, crying copious tears. Finally, I looked up again, and she was still extending the scarf, and there was look of great compassion on her face. I took it from her, and she smiled a very big smile, right at me, and my heart began to ache in the most delicious way.

"That was the beginning of huge changes for me. At work that day, I had an opportunity to screw a client over, get a big payday for being a jerk - but I remembered the look in her eyes, when I took the scarf from her. I couldn't do it any more! So I passed up my payday, did right by my client, and felt pretty darn good about myself all week long.

"That was also the week when I began to get under your bra, sugar tits!" he said to Bel. "And then you started wearing nice, lacy ones for me!"

"I don't really know why I changed that. I always liked other boys feeling me up, and I let them suck on them plenty of times before you came along. You were different, all of a sudden, and I wanted you playing directly on the skin of my boobs! And sucking my nipples! It felt right, suddenly, to have you touching my skin intimately. I think I stuck your hand in my panties within a few weeks, maybe a month!"

"I was out of my mind, I was so happy! In my altar space, you as altar girl, were starting to wear lingerie, flirtingly revealing bits of skin, even pretending to suck a finger, as if to imply you'd suck my dick! I couldn't believe how awesome my life was!

"At work, about a month later, that same client came to me and told me he was being pressured to do something illegal in his official capacity. I advised him on his rights and helped him negotiate a safe way to turn state's evidence, while avoiding any possible implication of malfeasance. I mean, it was tricky, he played with the big boys who play the game dirty, but we got him through it.

"Meanwhile back at the ranch, I started getting some pretty great blowjobs, along with stinky pinky! Once again, I couldn't believe how fantastic my life was going. I mean, objectively, I was simply seeing a fantasy woman - who wasn't even putting out for me in my altar room! - and having oral sex from Bel. She still wouldn't let me return the favor. And in business, I had a fairly routine practice and relatively modest income.

"Then the woman on the altar, my altar girl, came to me one morning as I was preparing to kneel down before her. She wasn't up on the altar any more! She was still wearing a negligee - but this time she had on split-crotch panties, and all the girl-parts were visible - but I wasn't allowed to kneel before her any more. I had to join her on the altar, share the space as an equal."

There was a pregnant silence in the room.

"So what happened next? I can tell there's more, so give!" I demanded.

"I got a call from another official, someone who'd made a HUGE mistake, and was facing major prison time if he was found out. He'd gotten my name from the first official, who told him I was the most honorable man he knew, and if he had any chance of avoiding prison and losing everything, I was it. Long story short, I managed to work out a deal for him, paying restitution and turning over evidence on other conspirators, but only by cutting my fee to almost nothing - he couldn't afford both, and I wanted him to have his life back.

"I thought that was the end of it, but when the indictments started coming in for the co-conspirators, I was credited with making the scam known. And since it was a federal case, there was significant compensation awarded me, and I got a reputation for integrity and trustworthiness that was literally priceless in my field. At the same time, back in my altar room, my altar girl was still wearing crotchless panties and flirting heavily with me - she teased the dickens out of me! And she began dripping girl-butter through those seams in the panties!

"Back at the ranch, Bel finally let me take her panties off and return the favor of the blowjobs she'd been giving me. She had driven me crazy for months, both in person and in my dreams. Her blowjobs are fantastic, as you know." I nodded, and she blushed. "So needless to say, I was determined to make mine perfect for her. I wasn't very good, not at first, but she helped me get better - and she loved me even when I couldn't do it the way I was trying to do it.

"By that point we both knew we were in love, and I asked her to marry me. Yet I knew it still wasn't right to fuck - my altar girl was also giving me pussy-worship lessons, and I had a hard time with it sometimes. I was allowed to kneel again for this - up on the altar, so I could tongue her pussy. But I wanted both my girls to come so hard on my tongue that they lost their minds! So I worked at it, every morning, and almost every night with the fleshly Bel - as often as I could get in her pants, I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.