Sensualist II
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This picks up where Sensualist left off. Donnie heads off to college, and continues learning about what makes women tick while finding and fucking college girls and older women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Public Sex   School  

Wherein Donnie buys a house — Telling sordid tales to female freshmen – Fucking the female freshmen

September of Donald's freshman year was a virtual whirlwind of activities between swimming practice, classes and meeting up with his realtor, Nikita Konstanty, to find furniture for the house and precious private moments with her. There simply wasn't enough time in the day to just sit back and relax.

Donald did buy the first house that Nikita had shown him. It was an older building, and wanting to retain as much of the "old-timey" feel of it as possible, he left the basic structure intact and under the knowledgeable guidance of Nikita, arranged for the partial renovation of the interior.

The building was actually 3 stories, with a ground level basement entry that had two sets of stairs leading to the main floor. The entire upper floor became his bedroom and study and included a huge master bath that had a Jacuzzi large enough for four people and a separate shower with a two heads. The main level contained an updated kitchen, dining room, living room, family room, a full bath and a sun room alongside a screened in porch.

The ground level or basement had two apartments replete with kitchens, full-sized bathrooms and fairly large master bedrooms, making them highly desirable quarters for either student or faculty needing accommodations.


Nikita spent considerable time helping Don furnish the entire house, taking him to consignment shops and one very useful used furniture store to show him pieces she thought would serve him well. He accepted everything shown him, except for a statuette of a cat, which he hated. The house was half furnished in a week. He also had two additional bedsprings and mattresses ordered from a local mattress store. When they arrived, Nikita suggested he place an ad in the Athens newspaper and in the school bulletin looking for female tenants. The suggested rental price would off-set his mortgage payment and even give him a small amount to spend as he saw fit.

"Umm, Nikita, I have a question about us, I mean, our relationship, um, it appears to be ongoing. Is it?"

"How sweet of you to ask; yes, I think so, Donnie. That is if you want it to be. There are dozens of young ladies here in Athens who would love to ... what's the expression? Oh, yes, jump your bones. They seem to like one-night stands, or for that matter Spring Break type vacation sex. But I'm here for the duration. You on the other hand, are a student who is also on the swim team. You'll be traveling ... a lot in that regard. That means--at least to my view, that what we have is basically a casual relationship. Now don't get me wrong. I like you. I love fucking you, and I'd like to keep on fucking you. And yet you need to understand that while I expect you to have other ... casual flings, you had better realize that I'll have an occasional fling of my own.

"Perhaps we should set some ground rules. Not now, let's let that thought germinate for a while. I think you should consider our relationship. I mean, what happens if our feelings toward one another change? You or I might meet someone else who we want to be with--period. Or, failing that, how often should we meet? Daily, weekly, every other Tuesday?

I prefer we keep our arrangement a secret as long as that's possible. It's a small town, people will talk eventually. Are you all right with that? More to the point. Are you okay with me meeting other people, without you being present? What about STD's? How often should we be tested?"

"Wow, sounds like you've been lying in wait to pounce on me," Donnie said with a slight frown.

"No Donnie, not at all. Everything I've said is purely practical ... practical in that these things happen. They do matter. What we have isn't a one-night stand, it's an affair. There are complications when one has an affair. I live here in Athens. You go to school here. There's a difference. And it's a big one. I'm not ending our thing, Donnie. I'm just clarifying it. Think about what I've said here. Let me know your thoughts. I don't expect you to accept everything I said. Maybe you'll even add a few questions of your own. That would be fine.

"You've got a swim meet coming up, right?"

"Yes, going to Florida in a couple days."

"So let's talk about things when you get back. Remember this isn't an ultimatum, Donnie; it's just a discussion about things that matter to me--to us. Now do you want to get on top, or shall I?"


The swimming/diving team had already gone to Alabama for a meet, but because they had not arrived in late August for pre-semester practices, Dolph and Donnie were not invited, nor were two of the other freshmen. The high school All-American prospect, Biff Chambers, was, however, and placed third in the freestyle, which was impressive as Alabama's best freestyle swimmer was a rising Olympic contender and had set a new national record in that event during qualifiers the same day. Needless to say, Biff made the varsity. Dolph and Donnie were on the list for the next road trip, which was at Florida the following week, and were both excited about competing for the first time.


The Florida Meet.

Nothing dramatic occurred during the Swimming Team's trip to the University of Florida. Donnie and Dolph finally got into an actual event, although neither of them placed. Coach Flippen commended both on improving their times over that of their best practices, saying something along the lines of: "I guess your competitive juices were flowing. But I expect your performances in practice to be about the same as any competitive event you swim in."

The highlight of the trip was Dolph and Donnie catching two of the Florida girl swimmers sixty-nining off in an alcove where they thought they were safe while their team was involved in the diving competition. They didn't disturb them, but watched them, neither of them masturbating, most likely because the other was standing alongside. The girls never knew they'd been noticed.


But on the team bus ride back to Athens when the bus stopped at a roadside cafeteria, Donnie had his first collegiate sexual experience when he and Dolph sat with two of the female swimmers from their school and Dolph couldn't contain himself, blurting out what they had seen to the two girls, Darci and Olivia.

"What!" Olivia said raising her voice so much that Darci held her hand over the other's mouth.

"Details," Darci demanded, and only then removed her hand.

"Well..." Dolph began. "It was during the diving competition..."

"They were in an alcove off to one side. I'm sure they thought no one would be able to see them," Donnie added.

"We, um, just watched. We, um, didn't..."

"They never knew we were there," Donnie added again, filling in Dolph's omissions.

With her arousal evident on her flushed face, Olivia repeated Darci's earlier request for 'Details.'

"Really?" Donnie said, recognizing an opportunity when he saw it. "You want the juicy details?"

"YES!" both girls said simultaneously.

Donnie put an arm around each girl and drew them close. When Olivia balked at his obvious move, he said, "You want everyone in the cafeteria to listen in on us?"

Olivia quickly shook her head from side to side, and Donnie went on with his description of the two girls sixty-nining one another.

"I think we got there just before they did," he said. "There were no preliminaries that we saw..."

"You mean they just did it?" Olivia asked, seemingly shocked.

"I mean there was no small talk at all. They ... um, just got to it."

Donnie noted that Olivia's flush had darkened considerably, and that Darci was squirming around in her chair trying to find a comfortable position, but not succeeding.

Dolph was hiding his erection, holding onto the menu after the server had requested it, saying he wanted to peruse other items for possible takeout.

Donnie tightened his grip on each girl, pulling them closer to him. At this point, Olivia's right breast was fully pressed into his arm. Darci, much smaller than Olivia in the breast department, would have had to be face to face with Don for any noticeable impact on him from her breasts.

"Um, I don't know if you two want all the details," he said and paused.

They did, both said. "Don't hold back on our account," Darci said, her voice slightly higher pitched that usual. Olivia nodded her agreement with Darci.

"Okay, well, I could see that the shorter of the two wasn't wearing a bra. Her taut nipples poked out of her cotton t-shirt..."

Donnie paused and looked at each girl in turn. "Is this too graphic?"

"No!" they replied in unison.

Donnie saw Olivia's hand drop into her lap and press down into her crotch. He shot a glance at Dolph, who understood him immediately and grinned at Donnie, before nodding his head. They were going to score with these two after the bus got to Athens, Dolph was sure of it.

Donnie coughed once to clear his throat and then said: "The taller girl made the first move."

Olivia's breast was now fully pressed against his arm and he could feel its hardened nipple.

"She, um, used her fingers to sort of tweak a nipple through the thin fabric, and then she said, 'Well now, someone's glad to see me.' The shorter girl laughed nervously and bit her lower lip. I think it was the lower lip. Dolph was it the lower lip she bit?"

"Um, yeah," Dolph replied, "The lower one, yeah."

Donnie picked up where he'd left off: "The shorter one was embarrassed, but didn't want things to stop there and said, 'I've been thinking about this all day, once I knew for sure you were coming. I'm so damned horny'"

"Oh my God," Darci gasped. "I can't believe you could hear them."

"We were only about ten or twelve feet from them," Dolph said. "I mean, we were there first. They happened along after we'd settled in."

Donnie added, "I really think that they had scouted the alcove out previously and decided it was the perfect place to meet during the swimming meet."

"Hearing that, the taller girl said, 'Well I won't keep you waiting any longer!' She kissed her, a soft dainty kiss ... are you sure you want to hear all this?"

"Of course we do," Darci replied, and Don went on, saying: "They continued the soft kissing for a while before I saw the shorter one's pink tongue slip into the other's mouth. After that the kisses grew more torrid."

OHHH!" Olivia sighed.

"Mmmm," Darci groaned happily.

Dolph closed the meager distance between himself and Darci. They were now thigh to thigh. Darci appeared not to notice, but moments later her hand dropped to his thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

"Mmmm, yeah," Donnie sighed. "I don't know if torrid is the right word for what was happening.

"They were making out, right?" Olivia asked.

"That's certain," Donnie replied. "By this point their hands were everywhere."

Dolph chimed in with: "The taller one had one hand under the other's t-shirt fondling her tits ... oh, sorry about the language..."

"Don't be, tits, boob, ta-ta's, whatever, Darci said and followed with a laugh. "You're just telling it like it is."

Dolph cupped Darci's left breast and said, Ta-ta's?" It was the first overt move on either man's part. Both were relieved when all Darci did was brush his hand away, saying, "Not now ... the story, please!"

Ignoring her, Donnie moved his arm from Olivia's shoulder to her breast and tweaked her nipple.

"Oh you!" Then lowering her voice to a whisper, "Don't ... not here! Maybe on the bus ... you know? You could sit with me and..."

Letting his hand drop from her breast, Donnie nodded affirmatively and picked up where he'd left off.

"The shorter girl's hands were busy too, squeezing her ... Ta-ta's," he said with a grin that had the others laughing giddily.

"Breathing hard, the shorter one asked, 'Do you play with girls a lot?' Meanwhile she's kind of rolling the taller girl's t-shirt up, exposing her boobs. They were really nice looking too," Donnie added.

'Some in the past, ' the taller one answered shyly. 'But not for a long time.'

"They kissed again and it lasted for quite a while, and when they ended it, they were both hotter than a 4th of July pistol.".

"So you never 'did it' for them?" the shorter one inquired, her voice filled with a need to know.

The taller one answered, saying, 'No, not much.' I guess I'm more of a pillow princess."

"My God!" Darci exploded, "He's tellin' the fuckin' truth!"

"Of course I am," Donnie blurted. "Why the hell would I lie to you?"

"To get into my pants, for one!" Darci shot back.

"But you just said I wasn't making this up!" He said, hoping the logic would hold up.

Olivia was giggling non-stop.

"Stop it, Liv," Darci said snappishly, caught between her friend's childish behavior and her own embarrassment at being caught foolishly. "We should go," she said and started getting up.

"I'm not leavin'" Olivia said, through her giggling. "He's nice..." turning to face Dolph, she added, "You too, sweetie."

"Oh for Christ's sake, Liv, c'mon we can sit on the bus."

"You go if you must. I'm staying. I wanna hear if they go down on one another."

"LIV!" Darci said, her voice rising in alarm.

Other people looked their way, and embarrassed again, Darci slipped back into her seat, a sulking expression on her face.

"Go on, Don, finish your story. Did they really do it?"

"Yes they did, Olivia. The taller one confessed that she really liked oral sex."

"Oooo!" Olivia cooed. "I knew it!"

Darci feigned disinterest, but was listening to every word Donnie said.

"She ... the taller one admitted that she really got off on oral. 'I hope you don't mind, but I need to touch... ' Donnie paused, and looked directly at Darci and Olivia in turn. "Should I keep going?"

When Darci nodded affirmatively, he knew he'd be banging both girls before the night was out. Team members or not, he would do them both he thought as he resumed the story.

"I'm sooo bad," the taller one said. Maybe a second later the shorter one said, 'me too!'

'Let's just do this!' the shorter girl said and striped off her t-shirt, then her shorts and panties."

Dolph interjected at that point, saying excitedly, "Don't forget the scrunchy she pulled out of her hair and how she said, 'Okay, I'm ready!' as she spread her legs in invitation."

"Oh yeah," Donnie said wistfully, "She raised her knees, opening herself up, you know?"

Both girls nodded their heads. Oh yeah, they knew all right.

"I admit the combination of her innocent-like approach followed by this lewd display was an incredible turn-on."

"Are you hard, Donnie?" Olivia whispered breathlessly.

"See for yourself," he said non-committedly.

She accepted his dare and ran her hand lightly along the bulge in his slacks. "Mmmmm, impressive," she murmured, more to herself than anyone else. Darci glowered at her and Donnie, but secretly wished she had had the nerve to do it herself.

"Yes, isn't it?" Donnie replied with a knowing smile, and winked at Darci. "Anyway, the taller girl cut her off, saying, 'I want to be on top.' And just like that she sat on the shorter girl's face."

"Ohmigod!" Darci gasped, followed by Olivia's "Holy shit!" a moment later.

The aroma of female arousal filled my nostrils. I must admit I thought I could actually taste her, although that's impossible," Donnie said wistfully.

"Ooooh," Olivia sighed.

"While I couldn't see much of the shorter girl's face, I could see the other's quite clearly; there was open mouthed, wanton desire etched across her eyes and mouth--her tongue washed lightly over her lips in anticipation. She gave a tentative little smile and asked sweetly, "You ready?" then bit her lip as she waited for a reply.

"The shorter girl promptly pulled her closer and moaning with delight began kissing and licking away at her."

"Ohmigod!" Darci gasped again, only to be followed with an echoing 'Holy Shit, ' from Olivia.

At this point both Olivia and Darci had their hand or fist pressed against their respective pussies, making no attempt to hide their actions from Dolph or Donnie.

Donnie left them to pleasure themselves as best they could for a couple minutes before interrupting them by announcing that the bus was ready to leave and they had better get a move on. The later was not meant as a pun.


While the girls sat alongside Dolph and Donnie--Darci with Dolph, and Olivia with Donnie, nothing further was said about the lesbian duo. In fact, the only words uttered by either girl were when Olivia whispered into Donnie's ear: "You can sneak us into your dorm room, right?"

Donnie nodded affirmatively and gave her upper thigh a squeeze. Olivia shuddered.


Back on campus, they made directly for the guys dorm room. Dolph opened the door and the girls practically stumbled into the room. They were dressed alike: short shorts and T-shirts with Georgia Swim Team across the fronts. Dolph and Donnie were not that different, khaki shorts and similar T's. It was the normal wear for all members of the Swimming Team.

Once inside the room, Dolph smirked and said, "Now we can watch our own swim team members turn lezzie for us!"

"Oh, you!" said Olivia, the more slender of the two girls.

"We're not into that!" snapped Darci.

"What are you into?" Dolph laughed wickedly as his erection loomed pointedly in his shorts.

"I think it more correct to ask them what's going into them, Dolph," Donnie said so amicably that neither girl reacted for a moment, thinking he was defending their honor.

Then after a long second or two, Olivia shrieked, "Oh you!" and then burst out laughing.

Darci tried to remain serious but succumbed to Olivia's laughing fit and joined in. It wasn't long before all four were laughing with the girls hugging the guys.

Donnie noted that Darci's nipples had hardened under her t-shirt and imagined how her pear-shaped tits would look with her bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Don't be such a pervert," Darci said sharply seeing his eyes on her chest; only to discover her words had no import to Donnie at all. He merely smiled at her and eyes fixed on her nipples, licked his lips. She found herself shuddering with anticipation.

"Have a seat, Olivia," Dolph said, patting the bed where he was already sitting. "I'll get us a drink." Dolph got up and went to the mini refrigerator, opened it and took out four bottles of Mountain Dew and one bottle of Vodka, poured the entire contents into a wooden wok, normally used for cooking stir-fried food, but which had served as a punch bowl before at parties, and then handed each girl a clean plastic cup. After selecting a cup for himself to kicked things off by scooping the cup into the wok and half filled his glass before toasting the others in the room.

Both girls followed suit and along with Donnie toasted Dolph and then emptied the concoction down their respective throats.

"Ewe!" Olivia blurted after finishing her drink. Donnie studied her with renewed interest. She was a tad shorter than Darci and more rounded with heavier breasts and a crowning mane of thick black hair. He liked her looks; virginal, but sensual, for even in her casual clothing she reminded him of a typical teenage slut.

He recalled how aroused both girls had gotten with his telling of the lesbian encounter he and Dolph had witnessed. But more importantly he remembered that he hadn't really gotten to the serious sexual play the two lesbians reached, but had ended after describing their erotic foreplay and ended when they actually got into it.

"You were right. He IS evil, Darci!" Olivia giggled as Darci followed her friend over to the bed and plopped down next to her. Evidently she had yet to read Miss Manner's book on how a young lady should sit, because she flounced onto the bed and sat with her legs wide apart. Of course she was wearing shorts and revealed nothing to the two young men standing in front of her. Yet her action was provocative, suggesting all sorts of erotic happenings to both Donnie and Dolph.

"Got any music?" Olivia asked indifferently as she looked around the room. Dolph realized she was nervous and putting on an act for their benefit.

"Sure, over in the corner, on the shelf." Dolph said.

Olivia moved quickly to the small pile of CDs, and bent over the table while rummaging through the CDs, molding her shorts to her firm, tight ass to them.

A moment later she yelped, "This one! Oh, shit, yeah, play this one!" waving the CD in the air.

"Yeah!" Darci yelled in agreement, "I love Pink!" jumping up and down making her pert titties jounce. Rolling her eyes Olivia added, "And, Green Day too!"

"Play Pink first," Darci cried out happily, still hopping up and down.

"I just love Pink," Darci smiled, confiding in Donnie as he studied her body with lust-lidded eyes. Too his surprise, Donnie caught her checking him out too. 'Good times ahead, ' he thought.

As Pink's sound reverberated off the walls, Dolph edged closer to Donnie and whispered, "I'm thinkin' Olivia is a virgin, man."

"And you know this how?" Donnie asked in surprise.

"Umm, I heard her and Darci talkin' man. Umm, Olivia told her she was ready and not to be a worrywart. So relax, Don, relax, she's not gonna be a virgin for long, right?"

Olivia and Darci were already dancing to the music, oblivious to the two guys, or so it seemed. Actually, Darci was priming Olivia for what was to come.

"No way!" Olivia squealed, eyes wide with astonishment. Then turning to Donnie, she asked, "Did you really?"

"Did I what?

"Moon the principal of your high school?"

After a quick glance at a very guilty looking Dolph, Donnie laughed heartily at that and took his time in answering. "No--there's absolutely no truth to that rumor. Well, yes, I was there when it happened. But I wasn't the one to do it. And it wasn't only the principal ... she was with a group of Japanese teachers here to study the American method of teaching."

Olivia clasped her hands to her mouth and exclaimed, "Oh, my Gawd!"

"The truth is we didn't know who was in the room. A kid named Jerome McGuire was the guilty party. He was dared to do it. It being to stick his butt through the curtains in the auditorium and drop his pants."

"And being one to accept the challenge he bared his best side to the world."

A wide-eyed Darci asked, "Were you expelled?"

"I'm here aren't I?"

"Yes, but..."

"Naw, they never knew who did it." He leaned toward the two girls. "By the time they got up on the stage we were long gone, and no one dared tell on us."

"Wow!" They said at the same time, obviously impressed even if he wasn't the daring one, he was part of it. And Donnie's stock soared with them.

Darci resumed the conversation, hoping to elicit something similar from Dolph. "I've never been dared to do anything like that, have you, Dolph?"

Dolph fielded that question flawlessly. "Are you telling me, you two want to play Truth or Dare?"

Olivia shot back, "I have..." Then looked at Darci who closed her legs so that her knees touched as she shook her head from side to side. "Nooo, I haven't."

.The dorm room was quiet except for Pink's powerful voice wailing about a lost love.

Donnie knew a turning point when her saw it and quickly chimed in with: "Maybe it's time you did. What do you think Olivia?"

"It's not for me to say. After all Darci has to make up her own mind."

Darci looked mollified at this and thought she was off the hook, but Olivia sank any hope Darci might have had of escaping the dreaded game saying: "Well, I'm all for it."

"Darci cried out, "Olivia ... I don't..." The room went quiet for a moment as Pink's CD ended and then the strains of Green Day's latest hit, Basket Case, filled the room.

Olivia went face to face with her friend, "Hey, Darci, what the hell did you come here for? You made it plain enough to me you wanted to party."

"But I never said..."

"Fuck you, Darci, are you in or out?" Olivia's eyes blazed in anger.

"Please Liv..."

Dolph and Donnie exchanged glances at this. They knew they were on the verge of ending things before they got started.

"Maybe..." Dolph began.

"Okay! Okay!" Darci said despondently. Sounding as if she hoped her friend would whisk her away. But Olivia was committed to a party and seemed determined to drag her best friend into it with her.

"Well then," Darci said and took a deep breath. "Truth or Dare it is. Donnie, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, of course. I love to take risks," Donnie replied.

"I dare you to kiss Olivia for three minutes. Dolph, will you keep time?"

"Sure I will," he said, pleased at her quick acceptance of the change of events.

Donnie moved to the couch and sat next to Olivia. As he put his arm around her shoulder he watched carefully for any recoil on her part. There was none. Donnie leaned down and found her lips. He brushed her lips with his then pulled back.

"Hey," Darci called out, "the dare is for three minutes."

"We haven't started yet," Donnie replied.

"Oh, sorry, " Darci giggled nervously.

Olivia's eyes never wavered from Donnie. He moved back into position and Olivia moved to meet him. He slowly licked her lower lip. Olivia moaned. He did the same to her upper lip and her mouth opened and the tip of her tongue came out to meet his. Only then did Darci glance at the clock on the wall.

It proved to be a long three minutes, but no one complained. When they ended their prolonged kiss, Olivia's eyes were smoldering, and Donnie's hand was squeezing her left breast. She didn't swat it away.

"Donnie," Darci said, her voice sounding dry and forced, "You're next. Ask someone the question."

"Dolph, Truth or Dare," he said with a smirk on his face, his hand continued fondling Olivia's bra-cased breast.

"Dare," Dolph replied eagerly.

Same dare I had, only with Darci." Donnie smirked, and when the two went into their kiss, he snaked a hand under Olivia's t-shirt and began toying with her rapidly hardening nipples.

Dolph found Darci much more responsive than he expected her to be. The movement he parted his lips her lithe, young tongue slithered into his mouth. Back and forth it went; giving him the impression she was trying to fuck him with it.

'She's really good at this, ' he thought as he began to respond in kind. 'Really good at it. I wonder how she'll handle my dick.'

Darci pulled back and waited for his tongue to withdraw from her mouth before renewing her kiss. The second Dolph recanted and withdrew, Darci's serpentine tongue slithered back along his lower teeth. Dolph groaned from the intensity of it all.

Dolph didn't realize that she was intent on dominating the situation. Donnie might have, but of course, he knew nothing of what was going on between them, being occupied with Olivia's tits at the time. Dolph was satisfied when Darci didn't object when he began pressing his boner against her when time was called, ending their first kiss.

Dolph, like Donnie, had made substantial progress with Darci. Her blouse was completely open and Dolph's hand had ventured under her bra and felt the flesh of her breast before she swatted his hand away and covered herself.

"Darci," Dolph said with a smile, "It's your turn."

"Ours was pretty good too," Donnie replied. "Mmmm," Olivia murmured agreeably.

"Truth," Darci offered, as she shifted so that she now sat on Dolph's lap, enjoying the feel of his boner pulsing against her buttock.

"Okay, truth it is. Darci what did you tell Olivia to get her over here?" Dolph asked with a grin.

Olivia interrupted. "No! Don't say it!"

"I have to Olivia; you know the rules of the game."

"Oh, Gawd!" Olivia said, covering her face with her hands. "This isn't fair!"

"Go on Darci," I chimed in, "tell us what you told her."

"I said ... I'm sure you'll like him." She looked Donnie in the eye. "I meant Donnie, not you, Dolph."

"That's all?" Dolph asked, obviously prodding her on. He had that shit-eating grin on his face.

Now it was Darci's turn to blush. "I ... I don't think I should say anymore."

"Are we playing Truth or Dare, or what?" Donnie demanded.

"We ... are, but..."

"No buts--play the game Darci.

"Okay, okay. I told her that Dolph has..."

"Darci!" Olivia warned. "Don't say another word!"

"Be quiet Olivia, tell the truth Darci," he demanded.

Crestfallen, Darci finally got it out in a rush. "I told her you're probably the best one to take her virginity. You seem to be ... experienced, you know?"

"Gawd!" Olivia cried and buried her face in her hands once again. "I'm soooo embarrassed."

"If it's the truth and it seems to be, don't be embarrassed Olivia, that's the way this game is played," Donnie managed before Dolph could screw mattes up with some banal remark.

"Olivia, tell the truth. Did you come here thinking along those lines?"

"Whoa, Donnie," Darci interrupted trying to defend her friend. "We're playing a game. Don't go presuming things."

"I'm not," he said, but realized he might be pushing things too fast and switching gears asked, "Oh, all right. Hey, who wants a beer?"

Everyone did. Dolph willingly broke the law by handing each of the underage girls a beer.

"You guys got any curfew over at your dorm?" Dolph inquired.

"Midnight tonight. Weekdays, eleven," Darci said then took a long swig of beer and burped.

Everyone laughed. Olivia took an even longer pull on the bottle and burped too. Both guys followed suit and they resumed the game.

"Whose turn is it?" Darci asked, licking her lips.

"It's your turn," Donnie said, bypassing Olivia. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Darci said a little too quickly.

"I dare you to kiss me for three minutes, Donnie said with a broad smile.

Darci returned the smile as she slipped into his arms and they began kissing.

Donnie didn't rush things, but nibbled on her lower lip then her upper. Darci was almost frantic when he finally slipped his tongue into her all too eager mouth. Darci's arms pulled him close to her and Donnie took that as a sign to venture further along the path of seduction and sent his right hand under her T-shirt and bra and massaged a breast as they continued the kisses.

He was tweaking the stiffened nipple when they broke apart to gather air into their respective lungs. "You're some kisser," she husked before their mouths joined again. A moment later Darci was squeezing his erection.

Breaking the kiss, she gulped and said, "What have you got in there?"

Laughing, Donnie replied in a whisper, "It's me, it really is. Run your finger tips along it, you'll see."

Darci did as instructed, her eyes widening as she traversed his length. "Ohmigod and that goes in... ?"

"It goes in and comes back out. I swear it and you'll have no noticeable discomfit if and when it happens."

The last was for her benefit, as he'd noted her alarm at finding his size a possible obstacle in taking her.

"Livie couldn't possibly..." she started to say.

"She can and so can you. I promise you, you'll be ready for me when its time."

Meanwhile, Dolph had recalled the joint he's stuffed into his shirt pocket earlier in the day and took it out, showed it to one and all before lighting up. After taking a drag, he passed it to Olivia who eagerly accepted it and took a deep pull before sharing it with Darci.

It was obvious they had done this before.

"Shall we get on with the game?" Dolph said after filling his lungs with smoke. His voice was strained and kind of high-pitched from the joint.

"Okay," both girls said almost in tandem. Evidently the joint and the beer had loosened Olivia up, because she wasn't bothering about the fact that her t-shirt was now up above her bra and one breast seemed caught at the top of the bra, leaving it almost totally exposed.

"Okay--okay," a noticeably excited Darci exclaimed. "Let's have Donnie take that trouser snake out!"

"What!" Olivia screeched and dropped her beer and watched as it rolled along the wooden floor leaving a trail of foamy bubbles in its wake. No one made a move to pick it up. Everyone was watching Donnie.

Darci tried hard to suppress a smile, but couldn't, as Donnie reached for his fly.

"Whoa!" Exclaimed Dolph, "Seriously man?"

Donnie withdrew his semi-hard shaft from his shorts and stood up, leaving his member to hang along his left thigh.

Olivia's eyes were agog. "Gawd!" she murmured, unconsciously licking her lips. "It's so big!"

Darci's eyes were shinning with lust.

"Donnie's a mite bigger than me," Dolph said generously.

"It's your turn Olivia," Donnie said candidly.

"Is that ... um, is that as big as it gets?"

"Honestly, no. It will fill out another two inches or so," Donnie replied candidly.

"I ... I ... can you make it hard?"

"Olivia!" Darci called out in warning.

"That's not either truth or Dare, Olivia," Donnie said kindly.

"Oh? Ummm, well then..." She took a deep breath and said, "I dare Donnie to get it hard."

Donnie laughed and said, "Okay, but you're gonna help me."

Olivia nodded her head, moved over to him. He placed one hand on her shoulder and pressed. Olivia understood he wanted her to kneel and she did.

"Olivia!" Darci called out again.

"I know what I'm doing, Darci."

Donnie took her hand in his and placed it on his semi-hard dick. It was like watching a slow-motion movie. Her fingers grasped him and began to squeeze and pump up and down and he was quick to respond. Olivia's eyes widened as his balls began jouncing against her hand as she strove to milk a load from his now fully erect dick.

"You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Uh huh. Robby Prentice in high school. We were in the backseat of his car. He ... he wasn't anywhere near this in size though."

"Did you kiss his?" Donnie inquired.

"No ... you want me to kiss yours?"

"Only if you want too."

Dolph had taken his erection out and was slowly stroking it. He was hard, and was a good seven inches in length, but noticeably thinner than Donnie in circumference.

Olivia was concentrating on Donnie's member and didn't notice. Darci did, and licked her lips excitedly by the two cocks suddenly available for viewing and more. She realized that she was wet 'down there' and supposed that Livie was as well. She had to be, she reasoned, after all look at me.

It was then that she also figured out that Donnie had steered the conversation so that he could expose himself to them and that he would be taking Liv's virginity and not fuck her. The very thought of being denied that huge cock made her despair even though commonsense indicated that Dolph's member was bigger than the two cocks she'd sampled in high school;

Olivia leaned closer to Donnie's cock and clearly mesmerized by it, asked: "Is it ... gonna shoot?"

"Not yet sweetie, not yet." He glanced over at Darci and beckoned her closer. Her hand was pressed into her crotch. She was clearly excited.

"Livie, take off that silly bra. Let me see those lovely tits."

Olivia nodded and reached behind her to undo the clasp holding the bra in place. It fell to the floor when she removed her hands. She waited for him to say something. Donnie, as usual said the right thing.

"They're even nicer than I thought they'd be."

Olivia blushed, proud of her young body and highly receptive to his compliments, for like most girls she was unsure of how her charms would be received by the opposite sex.

Darci touched Donnie's arm calling attention to her having moved closer per his request.

"Oh yes, Darci. Umm, why don't you lose the shirt and bra? After all, Dolph and I are hanging out for the two of you."

She nodded, acknowledging his request, and quickly shed her top and bra. Unlike Olivia, Darci stood with breasts thrust out proudly, and with good reason. She had the puffiest areolas with strawberry tipped nipples that he had ever seen.

He raised his hands like someone walking in the dark. They hesitated in front of Darci's breasts so she took matters into her own hands, so to speak, pressing Donnie's hands against her breasts. His fingers squeezed and sank into the warm flesh. At that point in his life he had not encountered any silicone implants, but there was nothing there but firm, soft flesh. He squeezed again. Her breasts felt wonderful, so firm, so warm, so large; not grapefruit sized, but a handful nevertheless.

He let his fingers search for a nipple, found it and squeezed. She moaned and placed her hand on his.

Dolph had a dejected look on his face as he realized both girls wanted Donnie and not him.

Olivia's hands had brought Donnie to nearly full size and both girls were transfixed by his appendage.

Donnie saw the problem and acted to forestall an abrupt ending to what looked to be a fruitful sexual encounter.

"Darci, why don't you and Dolph get it on? I need some time with Liv to make it meaningful for her. I hope you understand, and I promise you I won't neglect you after."

Darci nodded although everyone could see her heart wasn't into his suggestion.

Dolph perked up when she turned to him and said which do you prefer, the couch or the bed?"

Since Olivia was sitting on the bed at that moment, Dolph opted for the couch, and holding his hand out to Darci, led her over to it.

Darci peeled her shorts and panties off and lay down on the couch. Dolph dropped his shorts and underwear and spread her legs before mounting her.

"You sure are a good kisser," Olivia said looking directly at Donnie as he set about preparing her for the loss of her virginity.

"I'll show you a good kiss," he said and moved down her body to her lightly furred snatch, and spreading her labia apart with his fingers drove his tongue into her cunt.

"Ahhhhhh!" she screamed. "That's ... unbelievable!"

"Like it, huh?"

"I like it, big time, Donnie. Do it again!"

"Sure thing."

He glanced at the couple on the couch across the room. Dolph was using the end of the couch to brace his feet as he thrust into Darci. He had to banging as deeply as was possible. Her face was a twisted grimace of lust, screaming for more as she wriggled her ass up at him.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh! She grunted each time he slammed into her. Donnie watched as Dolph leaned back, as if savoring the tight grip of her cunt around his dick. It wasn't often one got an opportunity to see the competition in action like this, he thought as Dolph grinned at him and chortled, "Ain't this sweet pussy the greatest?"

"Yes it is," Donnie replied with a knowing grin.

She's got the tightest twat, yahoo, Dolph rides again," and he swatted the laughing Darci on the ass.

"Don't stretch it too fuckin' much," Donnie said teasingly, "I'm gonna be in it before long."

"Hey!" Darci yelled at me. "You better be full sized when you get over here!"

"You got it baby," he replied contritely and went down on Olivia with fervor.

Donnie tasted sweat, body fluid and urine as he wallowed in her cunt, swallowing her juices. He reached up and pulled a pillow from the top of the bed, tucked it under Olivia's ass then moved his arms under her legs to support her behind. The pillow helped tilt her pelvis up to an angle that allowed him to pay attention to both her clit and her cunt without straining his neck. Taking his time, Donnie paid homage to her outer folds, sucking on them and listening to her moaned responses. It wasn't long before her little clit poked out of its hooded shelter and he tenderly flicked at it with his tongue.

Olivia shrieked, and clasped her thighs tightly around his head as she raised her hips up even higher and began to gently rotate and rock as Donnie took her clittie between his lips and applied pressure.

"I'm cumming!" Was all she said, and did so with abandon, grinding fiercely against his mouth and face until her sexual release caused her to pass out. Donnie continued fondling and caressing her until she came out of her swoon. Then as he toyed with her nipples, the two of them watched as Dolph put the finishing touches on his pillaging of Darci's ripe cunt.

"Ohhh, Gawd you feel soooo good," Darci grunted.

"Like it huh?" Dolph asked, knowing the answer.

"You got it all in?"

"Damn right it's all in."

"I ... I wasn't sure..."

"You're a well fucked woman Darci," Dolph rasped, trying to catch his breath and in doing so, grasped her shoulders and pulled her tighter against his belly. Dolph's eyes closed as he savored the hot, juicy grip of her tight young pussy on his throbbing member.

"You ... you ... sure can fuck." Darci managed to gasp.

"Not like the kids you fooled around with before eh?" Dolph said as his fingers played with her incredibly puffy areola.

"She's got really nice ones," Donnie said to Olivia.

"Yeah, they're bigger than mine." She replied somewhat wistfully.

"But yours are lovely too," Donnie said quickly. "Here, let me suck on them."

"Okay," she said, "but go easy, don't hurt them."

"I'll go easy baby." Donnie reassured her.

"Change position!" Dolph gasped.

"Huh?" A dazed Darci replied.

"Here," he said, lifting her up and carrying her over to one of the easy chairs. He placed her on her feet and sat down, his dick flouncing around as if looking for its home.

"Lower your pussy onto it," he told her. Darci was facing him at the moment and did as he said, straddling his knees and lowering herself down upon his throbbing cock. Donnie glanced at Olivia, who shrugged.

So this was new to her too, he thought. Darci was now sitting on Dolph's lap. He wrapped his arms and legs around her, cradling her lower back and ass, and then stood up. She groaned with pleasure as he filled her from a different angle. Dolph began lifting her up and down on his cock, demonstrating his raw strength to Olivia and Donnie. He must have been nudging Darci's G-spot because she appeared to be in the throes of an intense orgasm.

The veins in Dolph's neck stood out under the strain and holding her tightly, he gradually shuffled over to the wall and propped her against it for additional support. He continued to bang away and Darci, pinned against the wall was totally submissive to his actions as she continued to cum. Her mouth hung open, her eyes were closed and she grunted happily every time Dolph rammed his dick into her.

Finally Dolph groaned and exploded inside her, slamming Darci's ass into wall as he did. They remained in place for a moment or two then he gradually eased her down until she sat on the floor, too far out of it to speak. A long string of sperm clung to his dick as he slowly sank to the floor next to her.

"Now it's our turn, Olivia," Donnie said.

She looked at him through glazed eyes as if in a stupor. She didn't understand.

"I'm gonna fuck you now Olivia. That is unless you don't want me to."

"Oh ... sure ... I mean okay."

"Put your arms on the pillows here." She did. "Raise your ass a little." She did.

What he saw was an almost fully opened cunt staring at him as he hovered over her backside. Slowly she lowered her face down upon the pillow. Donnie opened her vagina a bit more and began eating her. He wanted her fully relaxed in order to achieve a full penetration when he thought the time was right.

"Oh ... I thought..." She mumbled and then groaned with obvious pleasure as he feasting on her engorged genitals,

Olivia succumbed to his mouth and all that it was doing to her senses secure in the knowledge that she was in good hands.

In the next ten minutes Donnie counted four orgasms on Olivia's part and decided that she was more than ready to accept him and lose her virginity.

Darci and Dolph watched silently as Donnie prepared to send his huge member into Olivia's virginal cavity.

To his surprise, Olivia accepted his thick shaft with relative ease. Then only four tentative strokes later, Donnie was plunging into her in a frenzied manner with Olivia grunting with each and every thrust.

"Yeah ... go Donnie!" Dolph yelled and Darci giggled while noting the rising penis she held in her hand.

Olivia pushed back at him, matching him stroke for stroke and surprised the hell out of him by reaching between her legs to cup and squeezed his balls. It felt wonderful.

"That's great baby," he moaned. "I love it!"

They changed position, and with Olivia on her back, Donnie had her raise her knees and spread her thighs as wide as possible.

"Dolph, I bet you could drive your Mercury in there right now," Donnie laughed, preparing to enter her again from the new position.

"Jesus!" Darci exclaimed, "She really IS wide open!"

Donnie was trying to pulverize her pussy; pistoning in and out furiously; his balls were slapping against her ass with each thrust as he drilled in and out of her frothy cunt. He felt his sperm coming to a boil in his testes and began doing mathematic problems in his head to forestall his ejaculation.

Reaching down, he took hold of Olivia's legs and raised her ankles up to his shoulders. With this new angle of penetration, he pushed up on his hands and planted his toes in the sheets and fucked like a crazy man.

"Oh Gawd!" Livie wailed.

"Ugh ... ugh ... ughhhh!" Donnie grunted from the effort he was putting forth.

"Jesus..." Darci gasped.

"Even the porno pros can't do that," Dolph said in the knowledge that he was witnessing something special and not likely to see it again.

"You think..." Darci started to say only to be interrupted by her partner. "No way. I mean, he'll fuck you silly, but not like that. That's a once in a lifetime performance, I'm almost certain."

She left Dolph then and crossed over to the bed where Olivia was being pounded by Donnie and leaning over her friends jerking body, planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

Liv's eyes flashed over to Darci and she half cried, half moaned her appreciation.

All this transpired before Donnie and he came to a halt deep inside Olivia, and breathing heavily, told Darci to kiss her, "Kiss her good, Darci."

Darci complied and to her surprise Livie returned the kiss with what could only be construed as great intensity. The two of them moaned and ground their mouths together; pink tongues battling for position.

Dolph was amazed.

Donnie merely amused. His tale of the two lesbians had certainly taken to heart by the two girls in the room with him. Instinctively he knew where this would lead and he renewed his rampant fucking, slamming his thick cock almost entirely into her cunt with each and every thrust while she gasped into Darci's mouth which never left hers.

A series of sucking and slurping sounds came from her sloppy cunt each time he pulled out; and it wasn't long before Donnie lurched to his knees and let out a roar that shook the pictures on the walls of the room as he gushed into her. Olivia, feeling the scalding heat of his semen careening against her vaginal walls clawed at his back as she too exploded in a tumultuous orgasm and wrenching her mouth from Darci's, collapsed in a heap, shuddering in the aftershocks that continued reverberating through her for the next several minutes.

Dolph had Darci pinned against the bed, his loins pressed tightly against her buttocks. Darci was breathing heavily from both her recent fucking and Livie's torrid kisses. Donnie was trying to resurrect himself for a go at Darci, but needed more time, and so he lay inert, watching the actions of those around him play out.

Olivia appeared to be asleep, but wasn't, she was however, incoherent for the time being and content to drift wherever the remnants of her climax took her.

Two more minutes passed. Olivia opened her eyes and smiled wearily at Donnie.

"That ... that was fanfuckingtastic! I've always heard that losing one's virginity was a painful, unpleasant experience that would be followed by more memorable experiences later on."Still smiling, she leaned in and kissed Donnie lightly on the mouth.

"I know that's not true now, thank you very much. I also doubt that anything could be as good as that fuck was ... unless you choose to repeat it. Thank you so very much for making it so fuckin' special." She kissed him again, with warmth and sincerity that almost moved Donnie to tears.

Olivia was certainly crying.

Rubbing her eyes she laughed, "Don't worry, they're happy tears, sweetie. Very happy tears. And now it would make me even happier if you would do the same for Darci. If you don't she'll never forgive me."

Donnie laughed and said, "Well, we can't have that. But first I think you girls should share a kiss or two.'

"Us?" Olivia said with a shocked look.

"Sure, guys get sooo hot watching girls make out. We'll be hard as steel for the two of you if you fool around while we watch."

"Okay!" Olivia laughed, Com'ere Darci!"

The nubile Darci moved into Olivia's arms and they went into a torrid French kiss that told the guys it wasn't the first time either of them had done it.

Dolph surprised Donnie by guiding the girls into an even more provocative position that had Darci kneeling on one side of him and Olivia on the other, supported by her elbows while he casually caressed both their flanks. It wasn't long before Darci and Olivia leaned into each other and giggling softly, renewed their kiss.

Donnie watched with a bemused expression as the girls' tongues flicked against each other.

When they came apart for some needed oxygen, Donnie called out, "Oh, Livie?"

"Yes, Donnie?"

"You two should go down on each other."

Wide-eyed, she replied, "We do? Why?"

"Well you've done it before..."

"Haven't!"

"Yes you have," he said, brushing her denial away like one would a bothersome fly.

"Darci, you hear him? He ... he's..."

"We have done it, Livie. I don't know how he knows, but he does."

An exasperated, mortified Olivia demanded, "How ... how could you possibly know?"

Donnie smiled and caressed her shoulder reassuringly. "First, from the way you both were enthralled with our telling you about the girls from the other swim team."

"That ... that was a lie?"

"No, Olivia, it was perfectly true. Every word of it. But your interest told me that you just might lean in that direction."

"But ... but that didn't..."

"No, but the way the two of you kissed and kept kissing did. It certainly wasn't the first time you two kissed.

"Fuck him," Darci said, raising her voice. Let's show him how it's done. Maybe then he'll eat a girl properly."

"I thank you both in advance for the instruction," Donnie replied. "I'm open to new ideas and always want to please my partner. Of course, you know that Liv, don't you?"

Olivia turned red as she realized that he had made her first time with a man a very memorable one. She nodded, and said, "We'll do it, and then you two can fuck us again."

"It would be our mutual pleasure to service the both of you," Donnie added and sat down on the bed with both of them.

Both girls found his words funny and laughed, leaving Dolph uncertain as to what was expected of him.

"Mmmmm," Olivia crooned eyeing Dolph's flaccid cock as it started to fill with blood in the initial phase of erecting.

'Show us how you warm one another up," Donnie suggested.

The girls gave him a knowing look and Darci began to toy with Olivia's distended nipples.

Startled by the sudden move, Olivia moaned. Darci immediately demonstrated that she was in charge by taking the Livie's chin in hand and turning her toward her, and then sending her tongue into Livie's mouth.

Olivia in turn cupped one of Darci's tits in her right hand and let the thumb tease the nipple to a ready point.

Dolph gently rubbed their backs, digging his hands into each girl's mane of hair to do so. Then he joined in their kiss, adding his tongue to form a three-way kiss that left Donnie stunned and feeling very left out of things.

Darci was the first to end the kiss. With heavy lidded eyes she beckoned to Donnie, who shook his head, no. "You two get it on. Dolph and I will watch. When we feel you're ready, we'll ask if you want us to join in."

"That's very gallant of you, kind sir," Darci said with a broad smile.

"Well I am a Southern gentleman, or at least I try to be, ma'am," he replied.

Darci groaned, "Mmmmm," and raised herself up so that she leaned over Olivia's cunt and lowered her mouth to it, running her tongue around Olivia's swollen, distended labia, and proceeded to tease her protruding clit as Olivia's hips gyrated against Darci's hungry mouth.

Moments later Darci sent two fingers into Olivia, using a stirring motion, only to pull them out and show remnants of cum clinging to her fingers to one and all.

Olivia started to laugh. "Wow, look at that! I think I may still be cumming."

"That's not you, that's Donnie," Darci giggled and sent the fingers back in and then out with even more semen adhering to her fingers.

"I'll probably be leaking his stuff for a week," Livie grinned happily. "Unless..."

"Unless what," Darci asked.

"Unless you clean it out of me!" she shrieked through a nasty, downright filthy laugh.

Donnie intervened and carefully positioned Olivia above Darci's lust riddled face.

"Squat on her face baby; she'll eat you out like nobody's business."

Olivia lowered her twat toward Darci, who reacted by grabbing the other girl's hips and pulling her to her mouth then slammed her face into Olivia's cunt.

Both Donnie and Dolph felt their respective cocks rise to full-size watching Darci's tongue lifting Livie's folds with her tongue before sucking them into her mouth. As Olivia keened at the myriad sensations, a happily humming Darci drove her tongue deep inside her friend's cunt while Donnie sent his fingers--three of them--into Darci's swamp-like twat.

Seeking to hurry her orgasm along, Olivia sought out her clit, strumming it faster and faster. Then with an uncontrollable burst of energy, her hips thrust up and stiffened as a massive orgasm tore through her. Olivia's face bore a somewhat surprised expression, as if this climax had taken her completely off-guard.

Darci paused for a moment while assessing what was going on before her, and then gasped as Donnie's talented fingers brought her to the edge of a tumultuous orgasm and then tipped her over and into a sensational free fall when he sucked on her clitoris.

Darci's back arched involuntarily, pushing her hips forward and throwing her head back. Dolph moved in and took one of Darci's tender tits in his mouth and chewed eagerly on the nipple. He felt the pulsing beat of Darci's heart and knew it was the throbbing of her cunt brought on by Donnie's adroit manipulation of her clit.

Donnie continued fingering the girl until her orgasm subsided, and stopped only when she signaled that she'd had enough, then turned back to resume her attack on Olivia's frothy pussy. The next ten minutes were filled with the sounds of Darci's slurping at Olivia's cunt and Olivia's joyous shrieks as she climaxed over and over and over.

Finally with an aching jaw, Darci gave up, slapped her partner on the rump and wearily told her it was her turn.

Olivia was quite receptive to the sight of Darci's pussy hovering over her mouth and began by licking Darci's overly sensitive clit. Darci was squeezing her own breasts as Livie brought her off several times and would have continued but Darci rolled away begging for a moment to recover.

Olivia's oral tendencies were all aflame and when Dolph presented his throbbing erection to her didn't hesitate in the slightest before enveloping him down her throat.

Donnie waited patiently for several minutes for Darci to recover; and when Darci patted his groin, he pulled her into an embrace that resulted in a torrid kiss. He would later recall flavors that he hadn't sampled from her earlier. On an impulse, he sent several fingers into Darci's twat, pulled them out and examined them.

"I'll bet there are only my juices there. Am I right?" she quipped.

"Livie cleaned you out, Darci," Donnie sheepishly admitted.

"Boy did she ever. That girl has a vacuum for a mouth," she glanced over Livie sucking furiously on Dolph's member that seemed to prove her point before breaking into a gale of raucous laughter.

Moments later, Dolph and Olivia left the bed and made their way over to the couch in the living room. Olivia raised a leg up and rested it on the top of the couch, presenting her gaping cunt to the world, but mostly to Dolph who looked at it in awe. Her other leg remained on the floor as he mounted her and buried himself inside her.

"Ready for that fuck I promised you?" Donnie asked Darci.

"Yes!" she groaned happily and presented her cunt to him. Donnie's cock steamed into her and she squealed loudly with each successive thrust. Moments later, Darci was rubbing her clit as he pounded relentlessly into her.

"Gawd! Oh, Gawd! I never thought... !" Darci groaned, contorting her mottled face as she twisted and turned trying to attain the perfect release.

"Thought what?" Donnie asked, pausing in mid-thrust.

"That sex would be this good. I mean--I knew it was good--but this is beyond what I'd imagined."

He laughed and picked up the pace as she whimpered and pleaded for him to finish from beneath Donnie's sweat-soaked body.

She came at least two more times before he spurted into and collapsed--all his energy drained away. Darci's body had red blotches all over it. Her ass was covered with bruises and handprints. Olivia hadn't fared much better. Her lipstick was smeared from her nose to the bottom of her chin and like Darci, her complexion was splotched and her lovely ass was creased with wrinkles from being pressed into the couch as well as covered with red welts from being smacked.

Everyone was sexually sated and admitted it.

Donnie recommended the girls shower before departing, and then drove them to their dormitory and saw them safely inside before returning to his home and not the dorm where Dolph was already sound asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.