Foul Ball - Sophomore Year - Cover

Foul Ball - Sophomore Year

Copyright© 2014 by Mindmeld

Chapter 29: Let's Dance

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29: Let's Dance - This is a story of Phil Marlow as he grows up in a medium-sized Midwest town in Indiana with his TV newscaster mom, Sharon. The first installment follows Phil through his sophomore year in high school where Phil learns what growing up and pursuing his dreams begins to mean. The story begins slowly with much of the sex and baseball occurring later.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Sports   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

Thursday after dinner, Christy joined me in my room. She was wearing her glasses cam and her body cam while carrying the camcorder, a smile plastered on her face.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Finishing up a project for AP English."

I was still concentrating on my three-point paper. It was just after eight-thirty, so I figured I could be done by nine and get a little workout in. Most of the equipment was now in the pool house, which was too small for the equipment, but there was a set of iron dumbbells calling my name.

"I wanna try out one of these cameras."

My excuse for not reacting right away was the fact I was soooo close to finishing the paper, my brain wasn't available for normal processing. But somewhere in there, my cock interrupted and told my brain there might be something a little more fun to think about.

"I'm sorry ... what?"

Christy had a huge grin on her face and leaned down to kiss me on the cheek. "I said, I want to try out one of these cameras tonight", she whispered into my ear. Her breath on my ear sent chills down my spine. I was sure there was something I needed to concentrate on, but with all of the blood heading out of my big brain and moving south to flood my smaller brain, I had no idea what it was any longer.

"Uhh."

Christy grabbed a sweatshirt hanging over the end of my bed and tossed it to me. "Let's go out to the treehouse."

I still had some work to do on the treehouse, namely the installation of the windows Carlos had dropped off the day before. I didn't exactly know how to install them, but I was well versed in Google, so I knew I would find a video or two to help me out. If push came to shove, I'd call Mike or Tom (or maybe Christine?) over to help me finish.

For October, the evening really wasn't that bad with temps in the mid 50's by the time we climbed the ladder to the treehouse. Christy was wearing a light sweater and yoga pants while I had the sweatshirt and shorts. We didn't turn on any lights because I didn't necessarily want to advertise the fact we were out here. Besides, some of the ambient lighting from the neighboring houses and the moon provided enough to keep us from hurting ourselves.

She held out her hands, bearing the camcorder in one hand and the body camera in the other. "Which one would you like to use?" She was wearing the glasses and I knew she wouldn't want to give that one up.

"Do any of them have night vision?"

She shook her head. "No, but the body cam and camcorder are good low-light cameras."

"For what I'm planning to do, neither. Why don't we put the camcorder over here", I motioned to a small shelf and you stick with the glasses cam."

I turned on the space heater and Christy helped me take off my sweatshirt and undershirt. I returned the favor, helping her out of the clothes she was wearing before she wrapped her arms around me and thrust her tongue in her mouth.

Christy moaned as our kiss deepened. I had two handfuls of cheerleader ass in my hand, kneading her cheeks as my fingers wandered towards her center. "I've been waiting to do this since Sunday. I always wanted to do a video", she whispered.

This is where the difference between 'dating' and 'friends with benefits' really hit home with me. If we were still dating, I'd have to wonder what was behind her last comment. I knew Christy had experience, but it was beginning to sound like she had a good amount of experience before we met.

Instead of dwelling on it, I told my mind to shut the fuck up and enjoy what was going on right here, right now. So, that's what I did. I got lost in the moment.

Now, people react differently to oral sex and I can understand why. I spent more than a few minutes looking at human anatomy (textbooks, not Penthouse) the previous year as part of my science project. It was all very clinical and cold and a little disconcerting. Porn made it seem like everyone absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough, so I had a hard time separating my critical analysis from my self-abuse sessions.

In the end, the reality of putting my face down to Christy's warm, inviting pussy didn't really involve much science, although I'm sure some scientists may not agree. What it really boiled down to was animal instinct, lust and desire. When I swiped my tongue from the bottom of Christy's pussy to her little nub of a clit on the top, I was doing so at the command of my most basic ingrained instinct. Her smell was like a drug to me! I couldn't bury enough of my face in it to satisfy my animal lust. The basic caveman in me was being called and I wouldn't stop until I knew I had satisfied my urges and my girl.

I didn't hear how loud Christy was getting when she was reaching her climax. As I sucked her clit into my mouth, she wrapped her legs around me and I doubt I could have heard a bomb going off. I took her through one more orgasm before climbing her body and sharing my bounty with her.

"Do you like that, nasty girl?"

"I think so. I see your reaction and know how much you like to do that to me, which turns me on even more."

"Let me have the glasses for a bit." I donned the glasses, which were much heavier than I thought they would be.

Christy laughed. "I don't think the world is ready to see you in glasses, yet, Phil. You have a Clark Kent look about you, but only if Clark Kent worked out of his parents garage or Google.

I frowned, flipped Christy over and whacked her wonderful behind. She tried to protect herself from my onslaught, but using her hands to do it made it easy for me to grab both of her wrists with my left hand as I continued abusing her cute little ass.

"You rotten-ass bastard!"

"Are you going to behave?"

"Probably."

"Not good enough!" I whacked her a couple more times, but I wasn't hitting her very hard. I just didn't have it in me. I stopped and started rubbing her warm cheeks with my palm.

"A geeky Clark Kent? Really?"

I eased my way on top of her and nibbled on her ear as I said, "Think of it this way. He transforms into Superman, the Man of Steel."

As I was speaking, I eased myself into her very wet pussy and bottomed out in one stroke.

"Yes, he does," she replied.

"Oh God, that feels so good!" she moaned, as her fingers dug into the mattress.

Within a few strokes, I gained momentum and was driving her into the mattress. She was grunting with just about every stroke. A few moments later, I could feel her fingers as she began manipulating her clit.

"I'm going to cum, Phil. Are you close?"

"I'm not close, I'm there!"

I rammed into her, triggering her orgasm as we fell down the rabbit hole together. I could feel my cock pulsing as I planted my seed deep within Christy. I collapsed on top of her, then rolled off to the right side. Christy threw her right leg over my left and snuggled into my shoulder. I pulled the blanket over us to keep us warm.

We snuggled in silence together for a few minutes.

Then Christy looked up at me and asked, "Are you happy, Phil?"

"Right now?" Christy nodded. "I'm not sure how I could be happier. If you mean overall, I don't think there is a lot I could complain about without sounding absolutely spoiled. I may not actually be Superman, but look what he had to do to get laid."

Christy giggled as she said, "I was just thinking. We didn't have sex before we broke up and now we are. We've only done it three times now, but it seems like it just keeps getting better."

"I agree, although I don't really have much by way of comparison."

Again, silence took us as we continued to enjoy the moment.

"Christy, I need to ask you. Are you protected? We've had sex three times now and not always with a condom."

"I'm on the pill and have been since I was fourteen."

"Menstrual issues?"

Christy shook her head.

"Not really, but I'd rather not talk about it, just now. I just want to extend this moment as long as we possibly can."

She hugged me tightly against her.

I thought for a moment about communications. It was obvious, from her last comment, Christy and I still had a lot of things to talk about. I was particularly interested in her past, although I was sure there would be some landmines that would be uncovered. However, I was also interested in something that had happened while we were having sex.

"We need to make a deal. I'm okay going without protection, as long as it's just us."

Christy looked up at me. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, as long as we are only having sex with each other, I'm fine with that. But if either one of us has sex with someone else, we need to come clean and be honest with each other."

"That's fine. I can do that."

"And it puts the end to unprotected sex."

Christy didn't comment right away. She continued to run her hand over my chest as she thought about what I had said. Finally, she said, "Okay".

We laid there is silence, both of us lost in thought. I wondered what I would do the first time Christy told me to put on a condom. I could bypass at least some of the heartache by just telling her we needed to use a condom, from now on, but I did love the feeling of being inside her without it. She was an incredibly sexy woman who seemed to surprise me every time we got together. Tonight, she had kissed me after spending a good amount of time pleasuring her. I didn't expect her to like that at all. I know I wouldn't be especially happy if she kissed me after giving me a blowjob to completion.

"Did it bother you when I kissed you after I went down on you?" I asked.

"No, not really. You just tasted different. I don't think I've really tasted myself before, so that was new."

"So, you didn't hate it."

Christy leaned on one elbow and looked at me, as she caressed her right hand over my chest.

"Wow, you're really coming out of your shell!"

"Well, it's all part of improving our communications skills, right? I would like to know the things you like and the things maybe you wouldn't like."

Christy reached down and began stroking my flaccid, sticky cock as she said, "I really like this."

"Oh, he's a BIG fan of yours."

She laid her head on my chest as she continued to stroke me, gently.

"So, you really liked it when I kissed you after you ate me?" she asked.

"You have no idea what a huge turn-on that is."

Christy moved her head down towards my stomach, her face only a couple of inches away from my cock. She didn't say anything as she continued to get me hard again. At some point, she must have made a decision as she suddenly moved further down and captured my growing hard-on in her mouth. She sucked me a few times, then pulled off.

"You know, I didn't think I would really like this, but I could get used to it," she said.

She resumed what had started as a blowjob, but morphed into a combination blowjob and cleanup session.

I loved watching her as she continued making love to my cock, but after a few moments, I let my head fall back on the mattress and simply enjoyed the moment ... which didn't last nearly as long as I would have liked.

"I KNEW you guys would be up here. I saw you try to sneak out of the house a little while ago."

Christy pulled off of my cock with an audible plop. "We didn't exactly sneak out here, Samantha. Phil and I just didn't want to advertise. We aren't doing anything wrong."

Christy continued to stroke me as she talked to Samantha.

"Why are you out here, Samantha?" I asked.

"Because I knew what you guys would be up to."

"Don't you think it's a bit rude to interrupt us like this?" Christy asked.

Sammie shrugged, but didn't give indication that she was likely to leave anytime soon. "If it doesn't bother you guys, it doesn't bother me."

Christy looked at me, questioning. I simply shrugged my shoulders. If Sammie wanted to be here, I didn't really care. For that matter, Christy probably enjoyed having an audience. I handed the glasses to Sammie who only hesitated for a moment before putting them on. Almost on cue, Christy dropped her head in my lap and continued the blowjob.

Sammie took that as tacit approval and sat on the floor to my left, a couple of feet away from the mattress. I could see Christy look over at Samantha from time-to-time, but she didn't stop what she was doing. I had no idea what Sammie was thinking, but my ability to generate cognitive thought went out the window every time I saw Christy take more and more of me into her mouth.

A few minutes later, Christy pulled off and straddled my waist. She lined me up at her entrance and, while making direct eye contact with Sammie, lowered herself on to me. Christy was hot and incredibly wet. As she gained momentum, the smacking sounds became louder.

"Fuck me, Phil. Make me your woman."

I knew Christy was playing up to Sammie, but I didn't care. Christy grabbed my hands and pulled them to her breasts. I tweaked and pinched her nipples as she began gnashing her teeth, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She was using her hips to stimulate her clit and I knew she was close. Suddenly, Christy's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped open. She leaned down and sank her fingernails into my chest. A moment later, she collapsed against my chest.

I rolled her over and began slow stroking her to allow her a small recovery. As I leaned down to kiss her, she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked directly into my eyes.

"I love you, Phil. I always will."

"I love you, too, Christy."

With our foreheads together, I was looking into her pretty green eyes as I coated the inside of her vagina. We had started out fucking, but had ended making love. I could read the same emotions in her eyes as she could in mine. Our intimate connection was growing.

Christy was the first to break eye contact, motioning towards Sammie a couple feet away. I could hear Sammie sniffling a bit, but really had no clue as to what to think. It was getting a little chilly up here, so it could be that she just had a runny nose. On the other hand...

"Are you okay, Sammie?"

She waved me off, but now I could see tears on her cheeks. I got off the blanket and put on my shorts and sweatshirt before sitting down next to Sammie and throwing my arm around her shoulders. Christy was also making herself presentable as Sammie buried her head into my chest. She wasn't bawling, per se, but I could tell she was upset.

"I'll be okay." She managed to squeak out. She didn't have her arm around me, but she wasn't pushing me away, either. Christy sat on the other side of her and began rubbing her back. We continued like that until Sammie sat up a little as she gathered herself.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get upset. I ... I just didn't think it would be like that."

"You didn't think what would be like that?" Christy asked.

"Tony is ... he doesn't like ... he never looks at me like that ... you know." Christy and I nodded our heads. "He's never ... gentle. He just takes what he wants. Don't get me wrong, I love Tony and I know he loves me, but..."

"You don't feel that kind of connection during sex." Christy finished.

"No. I didn't think it was even possible."

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

Sammie nodded in agreement. "Sometimes, I do."

"Well, it sounds like you have a couple of choices, Sammie. Either you tell Tony and hope he adapts or you find someone who'll give you what you want." Christy offered.

"Tony's not much for listening, I guess you know that, already."

"Sammie, I don't understand. Why do you love Tony?" I asked.

Well, that was the wrong thing to say. Sammie was up like a shot and moving towards the ladder. "It's my own fucking business, Phil. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." With that, Sammie disappeared, leaving Christy and me wondering what the heck just happened.

On the way into the house, I pulled Christy to the side. "Maybe now is not the best time to ask this, but who are you going with to Homecoming?"

Christy dropped her head. "Jeremy asked me to go last week. I didn't tell him I would until yesterday, but you didn't ask me, so I figured you had a date."

I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "That's okay, Christy. It's probably better this way. We both need to get out and date, like we talked about. I asked Suzanne to go, yesterday. We're going to meet up with Mike and Alice, Sparks and Heather and, I believe Christine. I have no idea if Christine is bringing anyone with her, or not. Do you think you and Jeremy would want to join us?"

Christy raised her eyes to mine. I could tell she was conflicted, just as I was.

"Are you sure you wouldn't mind, Phil?"

"It's something we have to get used to, if we are going to make this work."

Christy nodded her head, then wrapped her arms around me.

"I know we have to do this. It's just not easy."

I thought about it for a moment. Christy and I were pretty much on the same page, knowing we needed to expand our horizons while we were young and had the chance to do so. In some ways, the feeling was unnatural while we were in such close proximity. There was a sense of finality to it; as though we would never be together as a couple again. I couldn't predict what was going to happen in the next hour, much less several years down the road. Maybe opening the door to the future would help relieve some of the pressure we were feeling today.

"How about this, Christy. Let's make a pact, okay?"

She nodded, not knowing where I was headed, but trusting me anyhow.

"If neither of us is in a serious relationship when I graduate and we are still close to each other, why don't we try to reconnect and see if we are really meant to be together."

"You promise to give me a chance?"

"I promise, Christy. You are first in line."


Friday morning, Suzanne picked me up for school, as she had all week. What was interesting was seeing Sammie catch a ride to school with Christy. I don't know when that had started or if was the first day, but I was hopeful this indicated the two of them were starting to get along a little better.

The entire day was geared towards the game that night and the Homecoming Dance afterwards. By noon, all of the ballots for Homecoming Queen and King had to be submitted. I didn't have any doubt that Jessica would win, but had no idea who the Homecoming King would be and, frankly, didn't really care.

I shared lunch with Mrs. Parkman again to find out how Jessica was doing. She indicated that Jessica was doing well, but it would be a long process. Mrs. Parkman also told me she would be one of the chaperones at the Homecoming Dance.

"Could I ask you to reserve a dance for me?" I asked.

She blushed a little before she answered, "Sure. But if it's a slow dance, there'd better be plenty of room between us, understand?"

I feigned a look of shock. Mrs. Parkman smiled and simply shook her head.


Christy met me at the door when I got home.

"We need to talk."

She grabbed my arm and led me to backyard.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know if you know this, but Tony is taking Samantha to the dance. I don't know if he's going to the game, but he will definitely be at the dance."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, there's nothing I can do about that."

"No, there isn't, but while Samantha was talking to him on the phone, I got the feeling something else is going on."

"Like what?"

"I don't know for sure, but Samantha was getting upset. Apparently, Tony has something planned and she said she didn't want any part of it."

"Do you know what it is?"

"Afraid not. I only heard Samantha's part of the conversation, but I can tell you, she wasn't happy at all. Some of the comments were 'you said you weren't going to do this' and 'what happens if he finds out?'. I just have a bad feeling about this, Phil. We need to be prepared in case Tony tries to come after you.

Thinking about it, I couldn't understand why Tony would pick this venue to come after me. If he wanted me, he knew where I lived and had numerous chances if he wanted to hurt me. Since Sammie had arrived, I know she had spent a lot of time on the phone with Tony, but he had yet to make an appearance. Why now? It just didn't make a lot of sense.

"I don't think it's about me, Christy, but you're right. We need to be prepared. I'll call Mike and Sparks and give them a heads up. I don't really know what we can do, though. We can't bring any weapons in and neither can Tony. If something is going to happen, I guess it will happen in the parking lot."

We went back inside and soon had Mike and Sparks together on a conference call.

"Who knows what Tony is planning, but I have a suggestion." Mike offered. "Let's make sure our dates know what to do if the one or all of us are attacked by Tony and his buddies."

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"Let them know, if we get pulled outside, be ready to grab security or call 911."

"Okay, you guys let your dates know and I'll tell Suzanne." Christy nodded her affirmation. "Christy knows so she can help as well."

We hung up shortly after. Christy and I split up to get ready for our dates, as I tried to figure out what Tony was up to.


By six, the house was empty. Tom and Misty picked up Mom and Christy just after five-thirty to attend some of the tailgate functions. Tom and Misty were high school sweethearts, who had graduated from Richmond High a year apart. Tom went to Ohio State and Misty said her senior year was the worst year of her life. By the time Misty joined Tom at Ohio State, they were engaged. They married the week after Tom graduated from OSU. Misty was pregnant with Jessica, her oldest, during her senior year in college.

Mom was not an alumni, but was well-known and she liked to get involved in local activities. She and Christy were going early so Christy could wander through the tailgate area and interview some of the alumni. Her date, Jeremy, was a football player, so they would meet after the game.

Suzanne arrived just after six, looking nice. Although the dance wasn't formal, everyone was expected to dress in 'business casual' outfits. Suzanne was wearing a knee-length red, plaid skirt with a tight, white shirt and a matching red, cardigan sweater. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, which made her look incredibly cute and sexy.

I had on a new outfit my Mom and Maria had picked out last week. All of my older dress clothes were too short. I would have been subject to ridicule had I attempted to wear them. Along with dark dress pants, I added a dark blue shirt and a gray sport coat. Suzanne whistled when I answered the door. I returned the favor and she spun in front of me, showing off her wonderful legs.


We arrived at the tailgate just after six-thirty to the smell of pork barbeque, hot dogs, hamburgers and a wide assortment of other smells, all combining to make my mouth water. The school only allowed tailgate parties to occur the night of Homecoming and the student body and alumni were taking full advantage. School security and police were fairly well-represented, making sure no alcohol was being consumed.

As Suzanne and I walked through the area, I could see several people I recognized. Jessica and the other Homecoming candidates had a booth setup to greet people and give thanks for the votes cast. As always, she looked gorgeous, giving a hint of cleavage and a flash of leg, but nothing overtly sexual.

Bill Dolan wasn't there, but I knew he was in the running for Homecoming King. I couldn't wrap my mind around the idea of seeing him and Jessica celebrating together, but if anyone could pull it off, it was Jess. Part of the reason she was a shoe-in for Homecoming Queen was how she treated everyone. She wasn't necessarily the life of the party, but when people talked to her, she was very engaging and personable. No matter what the subject matter was, she was able to give the impression it was the most important subject to her, at that moment. She would make a great politician, but her relationship with Todd had likely ended those aspirations.

Christy was at the booth talking with Jessica. She was in her cheerleader outfit and would have to leave, soon. Jess was committed to the Homecoming festivities, so she would not be cheering today. I noticed that Christy was wearing the body cam and the glasses, while carrying the camcorder. Oh, the memory of those glasses and the camcorder!

Christy caught up to Suzanne and me as we were in line for barbeque at the Key Club booth. She, Suzanne and I exchanged greetings as we waited in line before Christy asked me for a word and pulled me to the side.

"Phil, can you handle the camcorder tonight?"

"I suppose. What do you want me to film?"

"I'm hoping you'll get a few shots of me and the cheerleaders. Crowd shots would be nice, as well. I guess I'm looking for something that will capture the spirit of the event."

"Do you want me to record the halftime show?" At halftime, the Homecoming court would be driven slowly around the track in convertibles to wave at the crowd. I didn't much care for it, but many of the alumni loved the pomp and circumstance. I'm sure Misty and Tom would enjoy watching their daughter get the limelight she certainly deserved. It had to be a nice moment for them.

"Sure. Get as much as you can." Christy reached into her bag and produced another camera battery. She also pulled out her phone to catch the time.

"Okay, I have to go. Thanks, Phil."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and took off. I looked over at Suzanne and we both shrugged our shoulders. She grabbed the battery and it quickly disappeared into the abyss women call a purse.

When we got to the front of the line to order our barbeque, I was surprised to see Mrs. Parkman working the register.

"Hi, Mrs. Parkman! Good to see you."

"Hi, Phil. Good to see you, too. Who is this attractive lady at your side?"

"Hi, I'm Suzanne Gentry. I'll bet you knew my brother, Craig."

The smile disappeared from Mrs. Parkman's face.

"Oh yes, I remember Craig. How is the little ... hellion?"

Suzanne giggled. "I think he's doing better now that he's out of your class! I think you are the only teacher who didn't let him get away with anything. Most of the time, he could con his way out of trouble, but, apparently, not in your class."

Mrs. Parkman smirked as she replied, "Oh, he was a little con artist, alright. Is he doing okay, otherwise?"

"If you're asking if he'll graduate, yes, he will." I could see Mrs. Parkman let out a sigh of relief, as Suzanne continued, "He's going to a technical college next year. My parents told him he needed to make good grades or he has to move out and get a job."

"Wow. That's a little bit of tough love," I commented.

"Sometimes, it's a necessity, Phil." Mrs. Parkman offered.

Suzanne nodded her agreement.

"Seeing him struggle like that is helping me focus a little more. I don't know exactly what I want to major in, when I go to college, but I know I'll need good grades to keep my options open."

"It's good you are learning from your brother's trials, Suzanne. It's always a good idea to try to get ahead of the curve, if you can. You have a good resource standing next to you. Phil has been a tremendous help in our tutoring program."

"I've heard that from Beth McKenzie," Suzanne replied.

That surprised me! I had never talked to Suzanne about the tutoring program or Beth McKenzie. I don't know why, but I was underestimating Suzanne, yet again.

We found a place to sit and eat as I considered the fact that Suzanne had surprised me.

"I can see it in your face, Phil. You didn't think I knew about the tutoring program, did you?"

"I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I'm finding that you are continually doing that to me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before."

"There's no reason to apologize, Phil. It just never came up in conversation." We ate in relative silence as I considered her in a new light. "In fact, I'm sure there are a few things you don't know."

"Like what?"

"Well, like Mike Baker and I have known each other for a long time. We've had quite a few classes together, over the years. Neither of us have been in the advanced classes you have, so it always seemed we were crossing paths."

"What about Alice, Sparks and Heather?"

"Well, not so much Alice or Sparks, but Heather was in quite a few of our classes. Let me tell you, she and Sparks are perfect for each other. I think they both need some real help, but they could probably get a discount by going to the same doctor."

As we were talking, I noticed Sammie and Tony had arrived. Tony was decked out in a Bengals jersey and a baseball hat turned sideways. He had huge chain hanging from his neck and had his arm wrapped possessively around Sammie, who looked a little nervous. What could I do? I had no idea what was going on or what they were planning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.