Being More Social - Cover

Being More Social

Copyright© 2014 by Bashful Scribe

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Not unlike Lolita, a story that looks at the erotic interests of those below legal age, examines the effects of a sudden sex life thrust upon many different types of minors, and a piece that challenges how we psychologically view sex and its consequences, the good and the bad.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

The rest of the car ride on Saturday was a blur. It always is, when I'm promised sex at the end of it. Though unlike Monday, Nicole was a lot calmer stepping out of the car, probably because there was no foreplay in her vehicle.

"You didn't even suck on my nipples this time." Nicole laughed as she stepped out of the car. "You're starting to lose your edge, Watson."

"You didn't take off your shirt." I protested. "Mixed signals. Wasn't my fault."

She laughed again and grabbed my hand, walking inside. I noticed that around her, my confidence was building. Hell, thanks to her, my confidence was building in other situations too. I felt like the last couple of years were just the same year over and over, with nothing changing and nothing happening, nothing really happy in life. This year was a nice shift.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy." Nicole sang as she entered the house, her hand still in mine. "I'm back! I'm gonna be hanging out with Adam in my room, okay?"

Her dad grumbled, but didn't say anything. He was sitting in the same spot, wearing what looked like the same clothes, reading the same book. I wasn't even confident if he moved since the last time I saw him.

"Feel lucky!" Her mom's sickly sweet voice rang from the living room as she walked into the kitchen to greet me. "Normally she doesn't bring the same guy home twice." She again gave me her death stare, hidden underneath a warm smile.

As best as I could, I decided to counter her. "I do feel lucky, very lucky in fact. Nicole's a great friend, and if it weren't for her, I'd still be the same shy nobody that I've kept being for the last ... too many years. She really knows how to make someone feel like people care about them."

I thought that would do it, but Mrs. Baker didn't even flinch. "What will you two be doing, video games? Be sure to keep the volume extra loud. That way we'll be able to hear all of the explosions and gunfire. Like we always do." That one was aimed at Nicole, and hints were rolling off of her words in waves.

Nicole just smiled cheekily at her. "Nope, we're just gonna full-on fuck. In your room. I might not even use protection. You know, why not? You're only young once in your life." With that, she started forcibly dragging me up the stairs, my mouth open the whole time.

My head was still reeling with what she said to her own mother when the door to her bedroom shut behind us. "Call me old-fashioned..." I started. Nicole shrugged.

I felt obliged to continue. "I've never spoken to either of my parents that way."

She shrugged again. "They're actually kinda sweet when I come home alone for, like, a week in a row. I mean, they're stern, but they're kind and let me use the car, so ... Yeah. But when I bring boys home, they've got this idea that I'm doing it to punish them or something. Even girls, just when I'm hanging out. I think they're really lonely, 'cause they get upset when I'm social and not with them. Y'know, after everything they've done for me, that sort of thing." She was speaking really quickly, her face still showed the slightest hint of red, and I could tell she was embarrassed by their attitude.

It was sound logic. I nodded in agreement, as she strolled up to me, swinging her hips sexily. "Now, where were we?" She purred, grinding her pelvis against mine, putting her hands around my neck and pushing her chest into mine.

"Isn't this just going to piss your parents off?" I said to her, our faces close.

"We'd better not be too loud then." She whispered back seductively.

"No promises." I said back, smiling, as I pushed her back on to the bed. She grinned as I pounced on her and started to remove her shirt. It was a basic black t-shirt, but she could still totally pull it off, and when I indeed did pull it off, I found that she had no bra on underneath.

"You knew we'd be coming back to your place, didn't you?" I asked, before placing my tongue on her lower stomach and tracing upwards.

"I could only hope." she sighed as my tongue found its target: her nipple, already erect. I played with it, moving my tongue around the nipple before flicking it a few times. She shivered and pulled me in closer.

I kept my other hand occupied by bringing it up to her other breast and caressing it, making sure to keep my touch delicate and not squeeze too hard. She moaned in appreciation, and I kept my eyes up as I went from tonguing to sucking in the blink of an eye. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her mouth contorted somewhere between a huge grin and an 'o' shape. Her hair, even amidst an act like this, managed to frame her face perfectly, and in that moment she looked like a painting - too vivid and beautifully alive to have been left up to genetics.

Her anticipation had clearly built up too far as she began fumbling with her black jeans, popping them open with a frustrated sigh before she attempted to dive right in with her hand and pleasure herself. Right as she was about to, though, I stopped her with my other hand. Her moaning didn't stop, but a whine was thrown into the mix.

Keeping perfect eye contact with her, I let my tongue trace down her stomach again as I used both hands to pull her pants and underwear all the way down. She gasped in realization of what was about to happen, as my tongue traced lower and lower expecting to hit her pubic hair any second now. Although, it didn't. My head rose up and I realized it upon sight immediately.

"You shaved!" I exclaimed.

Nicole laughed seductively and squished her beautiful boobs together. "I thought I'd see what would happen if I did." she answered. "So far, I'm definitely not complaining."

Her shaven pussy was, believe it or not, not particularly more appealing to me than her unshaven one, but it certainly would be easier to navigate, so I didn't want all of her efforts to go to waste. Lowering my head again, I returned to my earlier work. Outstretching my tongue, I started to trace letters right above her clit, just outside her lips, anywhere that could make her crazy with anticipation. A good five minutes of this passed, and by the end she was breathing furiously, squirming and pleading for me to dive in.

"You're such a fucking tease, Adam" she panted. "Please. I want it so bad."

"Do you really want it?" I asked her teasingly.

"Yessss, god dammit." she angrily hissed.

"You reeeally want it, May?" I asked her. That was a hell of a bold risk.

She swallowed hard, but made no effort to clear her throat or even think before responding. "Yes, Adam. I want you to eat me out. Please, Adam." came May's distinct voice. I loved this power I had over Nicole in the bedroom. It sure as hell inspired confidence.

"Good girl." I told her, and took her erect clit into my mouth. I started by flicking it with my tongue, then gently sucking on it.

She responded with a "Yes, Adam, yessss, right there," in May's voice perfectly, despite being in her own little world of pleasure. Her breathing was erratic, her movements jagged and sudden. She was particularly horny this time around. I decided to honor that, and experimented a little. As I started sucking on her clit harder, I took one finger and slowly worked it up into her waiting pussy.

"Oh God, oh fuck, oh my God Adam, yes!" she panted as I started working the finger in and out while sucking harder on her big beautiful clit. It was noticeable and large, maybe even as big as a full inch when she was completely horny, but I liked it. It was a part of her. And I liked her.

As I pumped in and out of her pussy, she began to moan harder and harder, until she unexpectedly sat up. "I can't take it anymore." she said, out of breath. I raised my head slightly, and would have questioned her, but before I could, my shirt came flying off of my head, presumably thanks to her. Then I felt my pants come loose and saw her, bending over towards me, hastily taking them off. She hopped off the bed, her clit proving her arousal, and ordered, "Lie down on the bed right now."

All I was wearing were my socks, and I was hard as steel, so I wasn't about to complain. I sat down as she ordered, and before I knew it, Nicole was lowering herself on to my face.

This was definitely a new experience, so at first I didn't know what to do. Right when I made a move to start, she leaned over and took my full dick into her mouth in one go. Almost instantly she began sucking and milking my cock for all of its worth. I audibly moaned and dove right in to her waiting pussy in turn, sticking my tongue in as far as it would go. I waved it about, I stuck it in and out, and every time my dick vibrated with her moaning, I knew I was doing something right. Before long, as awkward as the angle was, I was back to inserting a finger and letting it work harmoniously with my tongue.

Judging by the increased vibrations and faster speed of her mouth on my cock, I could tell Nicole was getting close. I swear she was starting to move her hips to accommodate my mouth, and I just responded by bringing her even more pleasure, sticking a second finger inside. As I did that, she released my dick and emitted a small shriek, one that her parents could no doubt hear. It was a weird feeling, but I didn't care anymore.

I could only care about the extra love juice now flowing from Nicole's stimulated pussy, which I eagerly accepted.

"Oh my God Adam Watson ... You're the best." I heard her moan. "This is amazing. You're amazing."

We remained there for about ten more seconds before she engulfed my cock again with a new determination, her hand reaching lower to play with my balls. I didn't have the will to push her off and get some air, so I just began inhaling and exhaling, catching the intoxicating smell of my best friend's pussy. She kept at it, her tongue teasing my head, her lips pleasuring the shaft, her mouth pleasuring me like it was the most important thing, her hand rubbing my balls and occasionally going just a bit lower and pressing. It wasn't my asshole, it was above it, and while it should have felt weird, it just felt amazing when she was doing it.

With all of this combined, I couldn't hold back anymore. After a few more seconds, I groaned and let loose stream after stream of cum into her mouth, which she graciously accepted without pause.

I think I saw the gates of heaven for a second as I lay there, catching my breath as Nicole waited patiently for me. As reality began to reappear in my eyes, Nicole sensed the end of my orgasm and flopped down beside me on the bed. She reached down beside the bed and pulled up a water bottle.

"The offer is always open." She told me after a giant gulp.

"Honestly, I'm fine." I refused.

" ... Okay, let me put it this way. I may end up kissing you tonight, and don't wanna taste that." She chuckled at her comment, and so did I as I gave in and took the bottle. As I drank, I wasn't expecting the water to be minty, but I guess it was an effective strategy.

"Also, here." she added, handing me a towel. "You've got me on your face everywhere."

I laughed at her wording and cleaned myself up. After, we lay in the bed, completely naked, completely wordless, connected by our hips, shoulder and hands, which were held in a clasp as we both looked up at the ceiling.

"Why do you live here if you go to school in the next town?" I asked out of the blue.

"Why do you?" She asked, not missing a beat.

"Bullies. Wanted a fresh start." I said simply.

She nodded. "Well, I guess you got one." She said matter-of-factly. "I've always gone to that school, but recently my parents moved back here, so we could be closer to family. I didn't want to leave all of my friends behind, so I decided to drive myself."

"Okay." I replied, then spoke again after an awkward silence. "Thanks again for the voice thing." I said sheepishly. "I know it must be kind of weird."

"I've had weirder." she shrugged. "Besides, whatever makes you happy." She squeezed my hand. I couldn't see it, but I felt that she was smiling.

"Though if I'm speaking freely, I don't really get what you see in her." she added. Well, this was going to be quite the can of worms.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean, she's not exactly well spoken." She began. "No grammar skills, nothing really interesting about her personality, nothing that turns the head besides the way she looks. She honestly seems like a ditz, who has little-to-no unique personality."

I wanted to retaliate, to tell her she was wrong, but I honestly didn't know how to. Don't get me wrong, May was NOT a ditz to me, and she had a unique personality, it just wasn't as in-your-face as Nicole's was. Nicole was great, but she could never make me walk on sunshine just by talking. She could never make me quite so excited about possibly kissing her. In the end, I did enjoy the time with Nicole more, but just the idea of May made me excited. When it came down to it, I liked Nicole, but was crushing on May.

For the first time ever, Nicole misinterpreted me, taking my silence as being offended. "Sorry, I guess that was kind of rude, huh?" The only thing more uncommon than saying sorry for her was being incorrect, but I shrugged it off. She just didn't understand what I felt for May. She just couldn't.


Monday, fourth period hit me like a ton of bricks. I was beginning to control it better, but my inner sense of panic made me want to throw up. For goodness sakes, it was a small project, maybe worth 5-10% of my overall grade, maximum, but that wasn't it. It was the possibility of disappointment. I couldn't handle anyone being disappointed with me, and the more doubt kept telling me I would definitely screw up, the more evident the possibility of disappointment became.

Zac arrived to the classroom before I did. I was an absolute jerk to him before, even though he didn't know it. He wasn't after May, and was doing this out of the goodness of his heart. He was truly a good guy.

Mr. Salvador entered the way he always does - by walking up to the stage, sitting down on its edge, and facing us with a calm, powerful "Hello." However, this time, he immediately added, "Alright, everyone take seats at the back of the auditorium. I should be able to hear any actors from there. If I can't, you're not being loud enough. Dylan and Jack, you're up first. Make any preparations you need. Go!"

Everyone started moving to the back seats. Zac came from the crowd up to Mr. Salvador and I could make out him saying something to Mr. Salvador amongst the kerfuffle. He nodded and spoke out, "After Dylan and Jack will be Adam and May!"

Oh my God. Second. We were going second. As I made my way to the back of the aud, I had to stop to breathe. My hands on my knees and I inhaled and exhaled a few times, until I felt a soft, delicate hand on my back. "Are you going to be okay?" May asked, a little bit of concern in her voice. Though I could tell her voice was mostly just patience.

"Yeah, I'll be good." I told her breathily as I took my seat. Blondie and the long brown haired guy were up first, evidently. Zac ran past the audience so that he could get into the booth. A few seconds later, Mr. Salvador called out, "House lights off. Standard stage lights kept on."

On cue, the lights around the audience, and the class, faded, as the stage was left as the only illuminated thing left in the room, with Blondie and the Baseball Kid standing on it dumbly.

"Feel free to start whenever you're in position." Mr. Salvador commanded from the back row. The two guys got into a position. Baseball Kid sat Indian-style on the floor, and held his arms out in a bowl shape. Blondie tried to make a box with his arms. After a few seconds of stillness, Blondie tilted to one side and shook his form up and down.

"Shikka shikka shikka," were the noises that came out of his mouth, slightly muffled by his attempts not to laugh at himself, as if he was doing something hilarious. As Blondie waddled back to his original position and tilted back, Baseball Kid made his body expand, still making the circular shape.

They stayed there for a few seconds, before going out of position. "That's what we got." Blondie declared. I tried recalling what I saw, but I couldn't tell what they were trying to show. As they came down off the stage, here were a few stray claps from the audience. That couldn't have been longer than 30 seconds, I thought to myself. Seemingly, I wasn't the only one doubting them.

"Good." Mr. Salvador said, which got their hopes up. I could tell that 'good' was just a word he used, and held no connotation. "Was everyone paying attention to that?"

He was met with a sea of nods and a chorus of 'yes's from the group. "That's an excellent example of what I don't want to see from you." He stated. There was no hint of malice to his voice, but the fact that his tone was gentle, calm and steady made the comment sting that much more. Blondie's eyes flickered with disbelief, then anger, before settling with acceptance as he took a seat.

"Next up, Adam and May. Go." Mr. Salvador continued. If I was nervous before, I was catatonic now. Our teacher was a serious hardass when it came to performances, and he just served the team that went before us, then asked us to go up as if nothing happened. I had to admit, the two seemed really underprepared, and that put me at ease knowing how much May and I worked on our piece.

As I got up on stage, I looked into the glass windows of the booth and saw Zac give me a thumbs-up. I gave him my own thumbs-up as Mr. Salvador noticed and looked behind him. When he looked back, there was nothing clearly visible on his face, though the guy had a good poker face.

As I inhaled and exhaled a few times, I felt a warm breath in my ear. "Don't worry." came the sweet, gentle voice of May. "We're going to be awesome." This display caused a few "Ooh"s to come from the audience, but we ignored them. I smiled at her and nodded, my nervousness dying just a little. With that, I lay on the ground, feet together, my left arm bending around my head to meet at the fingertips with my right. It was meant to be an axe, and I had little to work with, so that's what we settled on.

"Go ahead when you're ready." I heard Mr. Salvador call. I could only see the ceiling of the auditorium, and trusted that May took her position as a tree. After breathing for a few seconds, I hoisted myself up by only my legs (not an easy feat when you're a scrawny freshman) and stood up, defining myself as the axe. I avoided eye contact with the audience, my eyes fixated only on May. Originally we thought to do the arms up thing, but creatively, May decided to make her arms all jagged and spread out instead, using every finger to look like a different branch. It looked a lot less cheesy and from my angle, and it paid off. Although maybe I was biased - with the position she took, it was a lot easier to catch a quick glimpse of her fantastic breasts.

Scolding myself internally, I focussed on the piece and moved towards her, using only my heel and the ball of my feet to move towards her so I wouldn't have to walk. After landing where I was supposed to, I wound my body up and went forward, bashing her in the stomach with my connected hands.

On cue, a red pulse filled the auditorium, only to die a few seconds later. When no red light was left, I wound back and hit her again. The red bathed the stage, and May contorted her waist to look like a dent had been made.

Whack, whack, whack. With each time I hit her, the lighting changes came perfectly on time and she contorted her body more until she finally tipped over, changing her footing position so that she could fall but still keep her legs from the knees down on the ground. I was amazed she didn't hurt herself when she fell to the floor with a bang. It wasn't quite five minutes, but honestly, how could you make something like that last five whole minutes?

Remembering Blondie's piece, I decided to stay as the object until we were addressed. Thankfully, May thought the same thing. After about ten seconds of stillness, Mr. Salvador called out, "Are you done?"

"Yes." May's confident voice responded.

"Good." Mr. Salvador said flatly, writing down a few things on his clipboard. "Thank you. A much stronger performance. Next, let's have Hanna and Jarrod."

I breathed a sigh of relief as we walked off stage. It was over, it was done with, thank goodness. Drama was a lot harder than I assumed it would be, though apparently that was Mr. Salvador's fault, not the curriculum's. According to the rumors around school, he's a lot harder on kids than most drama teachers are, but they also come out learning a lot more and being more successful theatrically.

"We did it!" May said gleefully before we took our seats, hugging me again. I returned the hug in vigor this time, glad to see her so overjoyed. I was happy too - this project was a lot more stressful than I thought it would be, especially during the performance. It was nice to be done with it.

I couldn't focus on the other performances, frankly - I was too busy trying to return my breath to normal. My anxiety was becoming a huge problem for me, I noted.


When the bell rang, I was slightly surprised. It felt like barely ten minutes had gone by since I sat down again. Apparently, after everyone had done their performances, Mr. Salvador was just talking to us, giving us tips on playing non-humans and stage presence.

"Good! Everyone come to the front to see your marks on this assignment. Other than that, class is over." Mr. Salvador called. As I was about to go up to the front, I heard Zac call behind me, "Did it work the way you wanted?"

I turned around to see him exiting the booth via the ladder. "Yeah!" I exclaimed. "Thanks for taking the time to do this."

He shrugged. "It was cool to watch. Reminded me of my first year."

"Was it any good?" I asked, knowing the answer. Compared to Blondie, May and I totally killed it, and I was confident that we were the best ones there. I mean, we worked really hard, and it showed.

Zac simply shrugged. "A little underdeveloped. I mean you only really did one action. But in terms of how you executed it, it was great, yeah. Well done."

In my mind, I sputtered. One action? Underdeveloped?! That's what we were supposed to do! Zac clearly didn't realize what Mr. Salvador was looking for, that was all. Smiling superficially, I thanked him. He nodded as he walked out of the auditorium, just as May bounced up to me.

"C'mon," she coaxed with a sweet smile. "I think we should get our marks together." She started to walk towards the stage then turned around. "Since we earned them together."

I couldn't help but smile. I think anything May said sent my head high into the sky and my heart flying with the birds, but this made fireworks go off inside me. She made me happier than I've ever been with just the way she looked right into my eyes, let alone the things like that she said. That's what Nicole didn't understand.

I followed May to the front, pushing past several people who were leaving, to face Mr. Salvador, who had his face buried in his clipboard. May cleared her throat loudly, a bold move in front of a teacher, and faced Mr. Salvador as he looked up.

"Could we please have our marks?" she asked him sweetly.

"Of course." he replied flatly, searching on his clipboard until he found two cue card-sized pieces of paper, and handed them to us. May took them both, and handed one to me. Giddy, I looked at the paper to find a surprise.

73%. We got 73%. I looked to May to find the same disappointment on her face as mine. "Mr. Salvador, this must be a mistake." I told him. "These can't be our marks. Is this another group? We did the one with the tree."

"Yes, I know." he replied.

"Well then ... What did we do wrong?" I asked him.

"You didn't really do anything wrong, you just didn't go beyond." He answered me. "73% is average, which was what your performance was. It was a basic action, with no clear plot. There was only one basic movement for each actor, and you went a little under the expected time."

We did the lights and everything, and got this. I was frankly hurt. "But..." I protested.

Mr. Salvador looked at me expectantly. When I added nothing, he shrugged. "Make your next performance really wow me."He gave me a smile, not of kindness, but of challenge. I was still hurt though. I said nothing and walked away.

May hastily added, "Thanks, Mr. Salvador." before turning and following me out of the aud.

"That's just bullshit." I complained as I looked at my sheet again. Mr. Salvador's criticisms, mostly pertaining to how we limited our piece to one action, were written in barely legible handwriting all across the sheet. The only clearly legible part was the 73%, which just pissed me off more. People were passing us left and right, since it was the end of the day and we were standing in the middle of the hallway.

May shrugged. "I thought we did a great job, but I guess we'll need to try harder if we want daddy's approval."

I smirked. "You're not his biggest fan, are you?"

"I just don't like how he thinks he's top shit, and we need to all give 110% all the time." She answered, annoyed. "For what it's worth, you're a great partner."

"Thanks." I replied, smiling warmly.

"Hey, mind if I ask you something? If you're in no rush." She asked me after awkwardly sticking in the same spot in the hallway with me. Right at that moment, I realized I was in a rush. It was Monday! Student Council would be starting their meeting any second now.

"Uh, sure, but can you make it quick? I have a student council meeting to go to."

"Oh..." She started, thinking. "Well, it's not that important, plus I want your full attention when I do ask it. I have choir right now anyways, can we meet up in the main hall after your meeting? Around 3:30?"

"Sure, I'll do that." I said absent-mindedly. "See you then, bye!" I rushed off towards the meeting, wondering what would happen if I were late.

"Bye!" she shyly, yet loudly, called out behind me, fading into the crowd.


Luckily for me, I arrived at the meeting just a few seconds before Phil called the whole thing to order. No one seemed to notice, except Nicole of course, who simply cocked one eyebrow at me. Knowing she had a freaky tendency to read my thoughts, I tried my hardest to give her a look which said 'I'll explain later.' She nodded.

"Great, everyone's here." Phil interjected into the buzz of many council members mumbling to each other. "Alright, first item on the agenda is tomorrow's dance. Great job to our advertising team for making everyone know it's tomorrow. How's our dance team for the co-ordination?"

A skinny tall redhead stood up from her seat. "Um, the DJ is booked, he says it's, like, all good on his end. The gym is mostly set up, we just need a couple of volunteers for tomorrow morning to finish."

Phil pointed to a few members of the council in the crowd. "Eli, Nicole, can you spare the time?"

Eli, an uptight British-looking kid in glasses, shrugged and nodded. Nicole chipperly replied, "No problem, Mr. President!"

Phil's gaze lingered on her for just longer than it needed to with a small smile on his lips. "Great, thanks you two. How about admission? Let's get our two newbies on that. Adam, Megan, can you stand at the door and accept the dance tickets?"

I had no clue how to do that, but nodded in blind obedience, then turned to Megan. She had a nervous look on her face, and shrugged.

"Great." Phil nodded. "It's really easy. You just stand at the gates of the school, and students walk up to you and present their ticket. You take it, put it in the bin, and let them in. If they don't have a ticket, you don't let them in. No exceptions, no re-entries."

"Okay." Megan slowly replied. "Could I please go over it with Adam in the hallway? Just to make sure we're all on the same page."

Phil shrugged. "Sure, if that's what you guys need." He pointed out to the hallway. "Feel free to barge back in whenever you're done, don't feel bad about disturbing us. You shouldn't need to be out there long though, right? I don't want you to miss anything important."

"Right." Megan confirmed, and started to walk out. I got up and started to walk out myself, noting that Nicole was giving me a serious look. In her hand, poised just high enough that I could see, she held up her phone. I nodded at her as I followed Megan outside.

Phil's talking was reduced to a faint murmur through the walls as Megan shut the door behind me. I noticed that she was fiddling with her knit sweater, and after, began to readjust her glasses in a frankly adorable way as she tried to find words. I saw how nervous she was, and being able to understand that myself, decided to step in.

"So what did you need to ask?" I asked, trying to sound as kind as possible. "The whole thing is straightforward, right?"

"Um ... yeah." She began. "I was just ... I was wondering if..." She stammered. She sighed and squeezed her eyes shut. "I was wondering if you'd want to go to the dance with me. You know, since we're going to be working together anyways, it just makes sense, right... ?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.