Going, Gone
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On their way to the new breeder colony Aphrodite, the Edgar community and their new neighbors prepare for their new duty.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Clergy   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Nudism  

The combined household of Bob Minter and Ellen Waters tumbled off the transporter pad, down a corridor and into the living unit. Bob, who had arrived first, had to step out of the way as eleven-year-old Travis Minter and ten-year-old Daniel Ferelli raced off the pad and around a corner. Becky Minter, eight, and Morgan Ferelli, seven, followed. They were nearly as exuberant as their brothers but their excitement was somewhat more contained.

Nicole Brown stepped off, followed by her five-year-old Emily and three-year-old Kyle. Nicole's sister Tiffany Grant led her three-year-old Tyler and carried one-year-old Vickie. Bob gently shooed them deeper into the living room. A very upset Laura Ferelli stepped off the pad. Mickey Miller stepped off and wrapped Laura in a comforting embrace. They joined Nicole and Tiffany. Giggling teens Sandy Minter, Kelly Williams and the twins Mindy and Mandy Miller stepped off, one after the other. Steven Constantine and Eric Konig arrived and tried to wrap the four girls into a big hug. Kelly's swelling belly made that somewhat difficult. The six teens moved out of the way.

Ellen Waters arrived, but stayed close to the pad. A very rattled Julie latched onto Ellen. Kathy Minter brought up the rear. She too comforted Julie. Bob and the three women joined the rest of the new family.

"Welcome to Copernicus Base in the moon," said a soothing female voice. "I am the AI, the artificial intelligence responsible for this living unit. Please find seating on the sofas. Important information will be communicated to you. It is recommended that the children be present. The recitation can be heard anywhere in the living unit. However, the undivided attention of each of you is required. The young men can explore later.

"Two adjacent living units have been combined for your large family," the AI informed them as they found seats for themselves. "On the upper level, there are many bedrooms, a very large bathroom on each side and rooms for entertainment of children and adults. Sponsors may request modifications to the unit, from the color of walls and flooring to removal or relocation of walls."

Two sofas and a love seat formed two 'U' shaped arrangements, one group on either side of the large room. Twenty-two people found seats for themselves. Not every place was taken. The four youngest children tried to climb onto their two mothers' laps. Emily and Tyler, the oldest of each pair, were collected by the neighboring concubine. All four children found that naked breasts and the concubines' red collars were irresistible, and began tactile and visual investigations.

Bob made a point of seating the two oldest boys, Travis and Daniel, on both sides of him, wrapping his arms over the boys' shoulders. It took some effort to settle the boys. Laura, face tear-streaked but no longer crying, did the same with Becky and Morgan, the two older girls, who seemed to suddenly realize that there were ten sets of bare breasts in the room. They looked but did not try to touch. After catching Ellen's glare, the teens became quiet.

"Thank you," resumed the AI. "You were extracted in the middle of a sunny Sunday afternoon. Edgar, Washington keeps Pacific Daylight Time. Copernicus Base keeps Greenwich Mean Time. The time on Copernicus Base is eight hours later than your body clocks tell you. The colony transport that you will board on Tuesday also keeps Greenwich Mean Time. In order to adjust your internal clock, it is recommended that you go to sleep tonight as early as you can, rise tomorrow at seven o'clock, and take an afternoon nap.

"Orientation and training sessions will be conducted over the coming days. For now, you are reminded that concubines are the property of sponsors and have absolutely no rights unless specifically granted by the sponsor. Sponsors are responsible for all actions of concubines and dependents. Concubines will remain naked at all times in Copernicus Base. Dependents must be fully dressed when outside the living unit, unless a recreational activity indicates otherwise. Dependents, in their sole discretion, may undress in the living unit.

"The AIs are omnipresent, seeing and recording everything. There are numerous rules, which you must learn. For tonight, know this: if a concubine attacks or strikes a sponsor, the concubine is immediately recycled -- executed. There is no appeal. The sponsor has no say in the matter. Secondly, absolutely no sexual activity is allowed with those under age thirteen. Willing dependents age thirteen may engage in any sexual activity except fornication. Forcing any sexual activity upon an unwilling thirteen-year-old is a serious offense."

A hologram appeared in the middle of the area. The hologram depicted the family room, in miniature, with the entire family sitting together. The hologram was three dimensional and remarkably sharp. Steven could not resist -- he stood up. The hologram was a real-time reflection of the room. The Steven image also stood up.

The AI continued, "The sponsors may observe anywhere in their living unit, in real time or as previously recorded. It is considered bad manners to observe within the living unit of another sponsor. However, Confederacy representatives will review recordings of any serious trouble. Children, you should keep in mind that you are being watched at all times, even when you think you are alone. There will be no 'he said, she said' because the act in question will be instantly available for review. Please act like you are under close supervision at all times."

The hologram instantly changed and became a nude, full-size representation of Kathy. The holo image rotated slowly. "Extraction is a traumatic event, and families often seek safety alone in the living unit. However, tonight would be a good time to plan the famous body modifications. You may call for a holographic representation to see whether modifications meet with the approval of the sponsors. To illustrate, the concubine Kathy with age rolled back to twenty would look like this." The image changed over a brief time, to the oohs and aahs of the family.

"Immediately before you arrived in this living unit," the AI continued, "a brief medical examination was conducted upon each of you. As part of that examination, medical nanites were introduced into your bodies."

"What are nanites?" blurted Travis.

"Nanites are microscopic machines," explained the AI. "They are so small that each can perform only one function. The nanites aid in many ways, not least in causing increased libido and relaxed inhibitions. These changes may not be noticeable for a day or so. Intimacy is an important factor in bonding. This very large group must gel into a family as soon as possible. Nanites will also alter the pelvic region of the concubine Kelly, making the birth of her child easier for her and for the baby. As you will learn, nanites perform many other functions.

"It is recommended that the children now be brought to the upper level. The AI will entertain the children, as a group or individually. The AI will notify you if any of the children needs parental attention. The adults can then focus upon themselves."

A chipmunk appeared on the floor where the 'Kathy' hologram had been. Giggles and surprised chirps erupted. The lifelike chipmunk hopped along just beyond everyone's feet, stopping occasionally to examine the person in front of it. When it had completed its circuit, it returned to the middle and briefly chased its tail. It ran to a corner of the room and stopped, looking back at the people. A large circular area under the chipmunk glowed blue and then quickly shot the chipmunk to the upper level. The blue lift appeared to have no thickness, and some wondered whether that was a hologram as well. The glowing blue circle reappeared on the floor, as if beckoning riders.

The boys raced to the lift and it immediately carried them up. The blue circle re-appeared on the floor, apparently without having come down from the upper level. The older girls were next. "Come on," Bob said as he got up from the sofa, "let's explore a bit and go see what the AI has planned for entertainment." Tiffany and Nicole led their smaller children toward the lift.

Julie was still trying to recover from what, for her, had been a very harrowing day. Mickey wrapped her in a comforting embrace. "We'll stay here for now," Mickey said softly, "if you don't mind." Ellen nodded.

When Tiffany stepped onto the glowing blue circle, nothing happened. "What do I have to do to get the lift to work?" she asked.

The question hung in the air. The group waited for an answer. "Did you hear me?" asked Tiffany. Silence.

"AI?" said Bob.

"Yes, Bob Minter?" responded the AI.

"Why didn't you answer Tiffany's question?"

"You have not granted any rights to your concubines. Ellen Waters has not granted any rights to her concubines. If you wish, you may temporarily grant rights to use the facilities within the living unit."

"That's what I want," said Bob.

"Acknowledged, Bob Minter."

"Me, too," added Ellen.

"Acknowledged, Ellen Waters. It is recommended that you elaborate upon the rights granted when the adults reconvene."

With that, the lift carried Tiffany and her two children to the upper level. The rest of the adults followed.

They found the boys in a room that had an enormous, real hamster run. Parts of the tubes were clear and other parts opaque. There were a lot of entrances to the run. The lifelike holographic chipmunk would periodically show itself in a section of clear tubing or by poking its head out of an entrance. The boys raced over, trying to catch it, to squeals and laughter.

"Keep exploring," the AI encouraged.

Across the hall, they found the girls in a playhouse, looking through all of the grownup dresses hanging on a rack. There were high-heeled shoes, hats, gloves, scarves and makeup. The girls were so excited about their discovery that they did not notice the adults observing from the hallway.

As they continued, the adults passed several bedrooms containing twin beds. One bedroom contained a crib. The next room had a child-height table and four small chairs. On the table were the makings of a finger-painting session. White rectangles marked the 'paper.' Three colored dots about two inches across were located along the side of each paper. "When the child touches one of the colored circles," the AI explained, "its fingers will 'paint' that color onto the paper image. There is no paint to make a mess. The child can start a new painting at any time."

"When they start a new one," asked Kathy, "is the old drawing lost?"

"Nothing is lost. The work can grace any wall." Nicole and Tiffany seated their four children and showed them how to start. Emily thought she was too big for finger painting.

"Turn on yer lights, ya moron!" echoed down the hall.

"Lightning McQueen!" Emily was out of the room in an instant. When the adults caught up with her, they found the title screen for the well-known animated movie projected on the wall. Emily sat on a sofa, waiting for the movie to begin. The boys burst into the room.

"I thought you were chasing the chipmunk!" laughed Kathy.

"The AI told us the movie was about to start," said Travis. "Can we watch it?" Kathy nodded and the boys seated themselves.

"Now you know," the AI said softly, "that your children are safe and entertained while you do adult things. The AI can entertain and educate children with an inexhaustible array of interesting things. If you wish to put boundaries on the food and drink available to the children, please say so."

"Don't you think the kids will make a mess?" asked Laura.

"The living unit cleans itself," answered the AI. "If a drink is spilled, the liquid will be absorbed and recycled, leaving no mess, no stain, no sticky surfaces."

A light went on in Travis' brain and his facial expression showed it. "Don't even think about throwing food," his mother threatened.

Ellen supplied, "How about we limit the food and drink to fruit juices, milk or water for the beverages; and pizza, simple sandwiches and finger foods to eat. No more than two cookies each for dessert, and no cookies before something substantial for dinner."

"Acknowledged," responded the AI.

The adults made their way to the first level. All of the concubines were nude. Ellen quickly but quietly undressed. Bob saw what she was doing and followed suit. The fourteen adults found seats on the sofas on one end of the room. "Our minds and bodies think it's about five o'clock," said Bob. "The time on Copernicus Base is about one in the morning. I for one don't think I can get to sleep before our eight o'clock. How about we plan on all going to bed -- going to sleep -- at eight, which will be four in the morning local time. The AI can wake us at eight o'clock local tomorrow morning. Those of us who can get right to sleep will have had four hours' sleep. We can take naps tomorrow afternoon -- an hour or so of sleeping."

"That sounds like a good plan," agreed Ellen.

"What shall we do in the meantime?" asked Kathy.

"We know what we want to do," chuckled Mindy. A twin sat on either side of Eric. Each had one hand wrapped around his erect cock. Eric had one hand in each of the twins' crotches. They would not let his hands go and he blushed crimson. Sandy and Kelly bracketed Steven. Sandy had her hand on his cock and his hand was in her crotch. Kelly on the other side was not participating but seemed content.

Laura was somewhat distressed at the open displays of sexuality by the teens. Kathy noticed and moved close to Laura. "Come here," Kathy said softly and wrapped Laura in a hug. "You haven't had much chance to become part of our family. There are fourteen adults in our tribe, counting those six hooligans. All of them, man and woman, girl and boy, will be your lover." Laura began to quietly sob. "Your children are going to have all the love they can handle. You are going to be loved and liked and respected and trusted. Fear and shame are not going to be part of our lives, Laura." Kathy continued to hold Laura, who now had a death grip on Kathy as she silently sobbed.

Satisfied that Laura was getting the attention she needed, Ellen regarded the six youngest concubines. "I don't see why the teens shouldn't burn off some energy," she chuckled. "Kelly, please do only what you want to do. I know the rest of you are sensitive to each other's vulnerabilities. Go find a room -- two rooms, if you want -- and have some fun."

Off they went. The first room they reached had a bed more than large enough to accommodate the six of them. They piled on, laughing and giggling before getting down to some serious fucking.

"I think I would like a scotch and water," said Bob. "Who would like a glass of white wine? Something else, perhaps? I'll fetch."

The women were silent for just a moment, deciding. "AI," said Ellen, "am I pregnant?"

"You are," the AI responded.

"Is Kathy pregnant?"

"She is."

"Is anyone else, besides Kelly?"

"No."

There was joy on every face in the room. Ellen and Kathy were beaming. Laura gave a wan smile. Julie's smile was somewhat vacant. She clung to Mickey. "I think I'd like to find out how the water tastes," said Ellen. "May I have some ice water?"

"That sounds good to me," echoed Kathy. "I would have iced tea, but then there would be no way I could get to sleep in three hours."

Laura spoke to Bob. "May I have what you're having, please? I'm not much of a drinker, but tonight I feel the need."

"I'll have white wine," chirped Nicole.

"Me, too," added Tiffany.

"Mickey? Julie?" Bob asked.

"I think me and Julie will have scotch and water, too," Mickey said softly.

As Bob rose, he asked, "AI, where will I find our beverages?"

"In the kitchen area on the right," replied the AI, "on the counter, you will find an appliance-sized replicator. Your beverages will be ready in sixty-seven seconds."

To fill the lull while Bob was away, Ellen with a big smile looked at Nicole and said, "That was quite a show you two put on at the picnic."

"We need a gang bang every now and again," chuckled Nicole. "Keeps us in fighting trim, don't it, Tiff?"

At least Tiffany blushed. "It sure does," she giggled. "That one was pretty good, as gang bangs go. It's been a while since we had an audience of strangers."

"I must say," said Ellen, "I've never before carried on a conversation with a woman getting gang banged." Nicole laughed. Tiffany giggled. The other women had not witnessed the episode and were all ears.

"By the time you came over," smiled Nicole, "the guys was runnin' out of steam. Most of the guys did one of us and then the other when his turn came again. A couple of guys got it up three or four times."

"Your partners were not careful and entered your vaginas after having been in a rectum," the AI added. "The contamination issue was attended to in the medical tubes earlier this evening."

Bob returned and stopped in front of each, letting her take her drink from a tray he carried.

"After you get fucked for that long," said Tiffany, "your puss gets numb. The guys complain about it being so loose, and about the jism running everywhere. Some like to plow new territory."

"I guess I really missed something," said a blushing Laura. "I've never seen anybody having sex, much less a gang bang."

Bob laughed. "Nicole stopped talking in the middle of a sentence when a guy bellowed his orgasm. Then she finished that same sentence. It was bizarre."

"I didn't want no trouble with my old man. I told him I'd take on all his friends if he let me get extracted without no fuss. Tiff's old man thought that was a great idea. He volunteered her to help me out. They found a table and we laid out on our backs, head to head. The bang ended when we went a whole minute unused, so to speak."

"The guys kept their word," added Tiffany. "Still, I was a little worried, letting us go forever." Nicole nodded agreement.

Mickey cackled. "Does that mean you two have had enough dick to last a week or so?"

"NO WAY!" laughed Nicole. "I'm about the horniest bitch I ever heard of. If they juiced my sex drive, all y'all are in trouble." That brought laughter from most of them. Even Julie smiled at that one.

Bob leaned forward, his drink held high. "I want to propose a toast: to a new family in a new life on a new world. May our lives be filled with love, joy and contentment."

"Hear, hear," they all responded. They clinked glasses as far around as they could reach.

"This is..." Bob looked quizzically at his glass, "really... awful scotch."

Tiffany gently returned her mouthful back into her wine glass. "There is a kind of Greek wine that tastes like turpentine. This stuff just tastes like paint thinner. What's up with that, I wonder?"

"AI?" asked Bob.

"Humans have complained since the beginning," the AI responded, "that the alcoholic beverages are of poor quality. We AI cannot fathom these concerns, as the products are replicated faithfully from templates presented."

"That sounds like the company line to me," said Bob. "There is a BIG difference between bad scotch and awful scotch."

"I'll bet the Darjee -- or some do-gooder human -- thought that there would be fewer problems with alcohol if it tasted truly bad," Ellen pronounced. There were nods of agreement around the room but the AI declined to reply.

Bob sat back and took in each of the others. When he got to Julie, he said, "It looks like some of us are fragile tonight."

"She put up a good front at the picnic," Mickey supplied, "but I knew it was fake. She kind of fell apart towards the end." Julie gave Bob a wan smile. She took a sip of her scotch.

"Julie knows her home and her family are safe for her," said Ellen. "She was out in a crowd for hours today. This is a new place. We'll be moving again in two days. Julie will need some time to be comfortable, but she'll be all right."

"What about you, Laura?" Bob asked. "Are you feeling fragile, too?"

Laura sighed. She would not look anyone in the eye. "I know what I have to do. I will do anything you tell me to do."

"I'm not planning on telling you what to do," said Bob softly. "We want you to feel free in this family."

Now it was Ellen's turn to sigh. "Bob, Laura's problem wasn't that Bart controlled her. Laura's problem was that Bart was vicious, mean and self-centered. Laura is seriously submissive, Bob. Laura wants -- Laura NEEDS -- us to be dominant over her." Laura was blushing crimson and kept gazing into her lap. Ellen captured the eyes of each of the rest of the concubines. "Laura understands her position better than any of the rest of you." Turning to Laura, she said, "I own you, Laura. I own your every fiber. Look at me, Laura." Laura looked up at her sponsor, a glimmer of hope in her expression. A tiny smile appeared on her lips.

"Laura knows she will do what I tell her," Ellen said as she held Laura's eyes. "Whatever it is, Laura has no choice but to do as I bid. Laura will obey Bob as completely as she obeys me." Ellen turned her attention to Bob. "If Bart hadn't been such a butt-hole, Laura would have been fine. Bart didn't know how to manage a submissive. Bart began demanding a lot from Laura. When she didn't resist, he wanted more. There was no reason for him to control himself. He went totally overboard."

Ellen sighed. "Bob, what I want from you is, make demands of Laura. The farther outside her comfort zone, the more exciting it is for her. She loves being forced to do things that she would never have courage to do by herself. Make your demands, but let her know with words and deeds that you are thankful to have her and you appreciate what she has just done for you." Bob weighed her words and then nodded understanding.

Ellen turned back to Laura. To the room, she said, "Laura is okay with having sex with any of us. She doesn't think about it, but she'll have no trouble when the time comes. She has no choice, and she will obey. On the other hand, Laura is more uncomfortable about being naked than any of us. Laura, scoot your butt toward the front of the sofa." Laura obeyed, never breaking eye contact with Ellen. "Lean back and rest against the back of the sofa." When Laura was in position, Ellen told her, "Part your knees." Laura, her eyes still locked onto Ellen's, expressed shame and sexual excitement. She let her knees fall open, still looking at no one but Ellen. Her breathing became ragged.

With an evil grin, Ellen leaned forward and in a stage whisper said, "Laura... masturbate."

Laura flinched in surprise but gained control of herself. Eyes still locked on Ellen's, she did not get up and leave, she did not change her posture, she did not shake her head, she did not look to anyone else for protection. She maintained a neutral expression on her face. She had been holding her breath. The rest of the room heard the sound when she let it out.

You could have heard a pin drop.

Laura rested her hands on her tummy as she seemed to gather her resolve. Finally, she brought both hands up, leaving only her fingertips on her skin. These she slowly moved up and out, around her breasts until they met in the middle, almost to the hollow of her neck. Feather light, they slowly continued down the middle, between her breasts and over her bellybutton, until they reached her thatch. There, they parted and glided down the tops of her thighs. When her arms were fully extended, her fingertips slowly started back up, now on the inside of her parted thighs. At the top of her legs, her fingertips traced the creases where her legs joined her body.

Up, slowly up, hands no longer together, this time through thick coarse hair, up her abdomen. Her hands reached the base of her breasts and continued straight up, stopping at her nipples. One finger on each hand traced the edge of her areolae. She repeatedly rolled her nipples between finger and thumb, then pulled them away and let them snap back.

"Laura," Ellen said softly, "I don't want you to get a nice little cum out of this. I want you to get a shrieking, convulsing, make-you-boneless orgasm. So you hold yourself back as long as you must."

Laura's fingers made their way to her crotch, found wetness for lubrication and started in earnest. An explosive ending needed a long, slow build-up.

Ellen looked to Bob, who nodded. She waved her arm to him in a gesture meant to say 'It's all yours.' "Our time tonight is precious. The finale is a half an hour away," chuckled Ellen as she cocked her head at Laura.

"Well then, let's talk about permissions, and rights, and duties," began Bob. "AI, is there a customary set of permissions that can be granted? What are they? What are important privileges not granted? Things like that."

"As you have seen," replied the AI, "the granting or withdrawal of rights gets down to matters that humans regard as fundamental. The rights you granted are temporary. You have not granted any concubine the right to exit the living unit, nor to enter from the corridor. The environmental controls are maintained as long as the concubines belong to you, the sponsors. There have been cases where the sponsor was killed in action. The concubines of the sponsor died in the habitat pod because no one remembered their plight. The Confederacy is in a state of war. It is important that you always have a plan of disposition of your concubines in the event that you are killed.

"Over the years since the beginning of extractions, a customary set of permissions has evolved. Some sponsors add more permissions to the standard set; some allow less than the standard. The standard set of permissions allows concubines full use of the living unit and all of its features. Concubines are allowed to have sex with each other on condition that all parties consent. Concubines are not allowed to modify the shape or appearance of the living unit. Concubines are allowed to enter the living unit. Concubines are allowed to exit the living unit, unescorted by a sponsor, upon guidelines that the sponsor establishes from time to time. The use of facilities outside the living unit by concubines is in accordance with guidelines set by the sponsor. Likewise, concubines may engage with others outside the living unit only as specified by the sponsor."

"You said these have evolved over time," said Bob. "What would be the purpose of restricting entry or exit from the living unit?"

"There is no indication that any of your own concubines fear you, or hate you, or any of myriad other negative emotions. This is not so in many cases. Your concubines have not grasped how profoundly vulnerable they are, how complete your ownership of them is." Many in the room gasped. "Many concubines discover that they have made a grievous mistake in accepting their sponsor and would take any opportunity to flee. Ex-wives are in an especially perilous position. Marriage is a union of more-or-less equals. Many ex-wives have great difficulty adapting to the new reality. On almost every passage, at least one ex-wife is recycled.

"This is not to suggest that sponsors are cruel and concubines suffer for the rest of their lives. In the vast majority of cases, sponsors and their concubines live in harmony and contentment, raising healthy, happy, well-adjusted children."

All of the color had drained from Kathy's face. Her hand covered her mouth, preventing a wail from escaping. Bob stood and offered his hands to Kathy. Accepting his hands, she rose and let him envelop her in a fierce embrace. "Thank you, AI," he said over her shoulder. "I will grant to my concubines the standard permissions. My concubines may enter and exit the unit at any time. My concubines may engage with anyone within or without the living unit without limitation. My concubines may use, without limitation, facilities outside the living unit that are available to sponsors. My concubines may communicate with me, or with Ellen, at any time. My concubines have the responsibility and authority to care for and discipline the children. Kathy is our Number One. All of the other concubines are required to obey and cooperate with Kathy."

"Acknowledged," answered the AI.

Bob pulled his face away from her so that they could see each other. His smile reflected all the love he had for her. "You know I love you madly, Mrs. Minter, my ex-wife. I will love you for the rest of our lives. You have great responsibility for the welfare of our entire family. You are also growing our child in your womb."

"Your children," interjected the AI.

"What?" exclaimed Kathy. "I'm having twins?"

"Your destination is a breeder colony," the AI answered. "The primary objective of the breeder colonies is to produce children. Gestation one at a time is deemed inefficient. Unless the sponsor objects, all of the children in the entire colony will be twins. It is expected and hoped that you will be pregnant as much of the time as possible. After the birth of your children, you will emerge from the med tube completely restored, fit and trim."

"Am I also carrying twins?" asked Ellen.

"You are," replied the AI.

"What about Kelly?" asked Kathy.

"The concubine Kelly was too far along in gestation to cause twins to form. Her child is a girl."

"What are mine?" asked Ellen.

"Ellen Waters, you are carrying identical twin boys. The concubine Kathy is carrying identical twin girls. Henceforth, sponsors may choose identical or fraternal twins. The gender of your offspring will be greatly skewed toward females. It is a breeding colony, after all, and only females can give birth."

Ellen's tears flowed freely but she smiled radiantly. "It doesn't seem real ... I'm going to be a mother!"

Kathy nodded and beamed. "We're going to be a very big, very loving family."

"What of the granting of rights to your concubines, Ellen Waters?" the AI asked.

"Oh! The same as Bob granted to his. My concubines will obey Bob as if they belonged to him. They will obey Kathy."

"Acknowledged," intoned the AI.

Bob coaxed Kathy back into her seat before he took his own seat. "AI," said Bob, "how long does it take to do the body modifications?"

"That depends upon the extent of modifications requested," said the AI. "It is recommended that you describe the modifications to be performed on each of you. An estimate of the time required for each will be available at the end of the exercise."

"Okay then," said Bob, "which of you wants to be first?" No one said anything.

After a moment, Tiffany said, "Why don't you go first, Bob? Then Ellen can be second. We can see what we should and shouldn't ask for." There were murmurs of agreement. Bob looked at Ellen, who shrugged.

"Okay," said Bob, "that's as good a way as any. AI, are there standard modifications that will be automatic for me?"

A full sized hologram of Bob appeared, as nude as Bob himself was. "You would likely want to be age-regressed to your mid-twenties. Your present height is adequate. You will be made stronger, although not excessively muscled. Your speed and reflexes will be enhanced. Enhancements to your reproductive system have already been performed." As the AI described changes, each was reflected on the hologram.

"What reproductive system enhancements are you talking about?" asked Bob.

"Your sexual stamina has been improved and the time between erections has been reduced," answered the AI. "You may request additional changes to your reproductive system if you wish. The reproductive enhancements performed are standard procedure for sponsors and are performed for male concubines if requested by the sponsor."

Bob fell silent as he examined the holographic image of himself. "Kathy, Ellen, anybody have suggestions?"

"Do you want not to have to shave anymore?" asked Kathy. "What about getting your hair the way you want and have your hair stop growing? Do you want your teeth straightened, maybe brightened?"

"Bob, you are already a wonderful lover," added Ellen. "Almost all men have a lot of their self-esteem invested in the size of their penis. Steven and Eric aren't done growing yet. You should think about whether to change your equipment, and whether you will be inclined to let them have theirs changed."

The AI helpfully showed the holographic Bob with an erection. Bob looked away from the holo and faced Ellen. "You're the doctor, Ellen. I don't know about this. I've always thought I had completely average equipment. Don't women prefer well-endowed men? At what point does it become too big?"

"Every woman is different," she answered. "Some women find it painful to have a man's penis press on her cervix. Some women love that. On some women, the distance is such that only the very longest of men can reach the cervix. On other women, the distance is so short that she can't take the length of a man with average equipment. AI," she said to the ceiling, "do you have additional information that should be considered?"

"None of the females in this combined family has an especially short vaginal canal," the AI intoned. "If any female finds that pressure on her cervix is painful, corrections can be made. You should consider how often anal penetration will be desirable, and whether penis size should accordingly be considered. It is very probable that all seven females in this room will look primarily to Bob Minter for sexual satisfaction. Granted, many of you seven will sometimes also be with concubines Steven and Eric, while the four young female concubines will desire an opportunity to be with Bob Minter. With so many females, oral or anal gratification for Bob Minter may be rare. Observe the hologram: male sponsors and their concubines are most satisfied when the sponsor's penis is as shown." The Bob hologram now sported an erection eight inches long and with substantial girth. "None of the females will have difficulty being penetrated by Bob Minter."

"AI," Ellen said with some exasperation, "would you kindly stop using our last names unless it is necessary?"

"Acknowledged."

"What about when we're near the end of our pregnancies?" asked Kathy. "Will having sex hurt the baby?"

"You may safely engage in sexual activity at any time. You will not want sex when labor commences," replied the AI.

"Okay, then," Bob said, "For myself, I'll take the changes we see plus no more facial hair, no more growth of head hair and brighten and straighten my teeth. How's that?"

His audience applauded and voiced appreciation. Julie seemed to be mentally rejoining the group. Laura continued the buildup to the explosive orgasm that her mistress had demanded. She was by now flushed and perspiring. Her eyes were tightly closed. Squeaks and grunts escaped her.

With an evil grin, Nicole moved around behind Laura and leaned over. Speaking softly with a singsong voice, she said, "Laurrrra, I can't wait until Bob bends you down onto a tabletop and slides his cock into your pussy from behind so the whole crowded cafeteria can watch you getting fucked!"

That was it. Laura started to convulse, her voice loud but pitched surprisingly low. A prodigious stream of fluid shot from between her legs out onto the floor. Just as suddenly, her body and face went slack.

"Wow!" breathed Nicole. "That was something else!"

"I haven't done that in a long time," Laura said softly.

"Haven't done what," asked Kathy, "squirted or had a powerful orgasm?"

"Neither one," Laura answered. "Bart didn't like it that I squirted, so I never did it again."

"Can you orgasm without squirting?" asked Ellen.

"No," she answered softly.

"You didn't masturbate?" asked Mickey.

"No. He didn't want me to squirt, so I didn't."

"How long has it been?" whispered Kathy.

"Twelve years." The room was quiet as the rest contemplated that information.

"Well, the drought is over," cackled Nicole as she marched around the sofa and knelt in front of Laura. "I want me some of that. Squirt my mouth full!"

Nicole wrapped her arms around the outside of Laura's thighs and began to lick her way toward Laura's center. Laura flinched, obviously very uncomfortable. "I've never been licked down there!"

"Oh, you poor woman," Nicole softly said as she continued her approach. "You are in for an incredible treat! Nickie's going to make you feel so good!" Nicole's flattened tongue stroked Laura's pussy from bottom to top. Laura gasped and shuddered as Nicole got busy.

"Oh, my god! What are you doing to me? Don't stop! Please! Don't stop!"

In a single flowing motion, Ellen straddled Bob's legs facing away from him, aligned his rigid cock and plunged down, driving him into her depths. "Can I just have you in me?" she whispered to him. He nodded and smiled, his hands caressing her arms and back.

"AI," Ellen said to the ceiling, "what would be automatic modifications for me?"

A hologram of a nude Ellen replaced the Bob holo. As the AI described enhancements, they became visible on the Ellen holo. "You will likely wish to have your age rolled back to mid-twenties. Any increase in your height will be deferred until you are no longer pregnant. Your strength will be substantially improved, without major changes in your musculature. Your speed and reflexes will be enhanced. In female concubines, standard modification includes substantial increase in the number of nerve endings in and around the vagina and anus, and modifications to ease penile entry into the anus. Do you wish these modifications for yourself?"

"Yes, please!" grinned Ellen.

"That Ellen looks even more incredible than you do," whispered Bob. She smiled and rocked her hips just enough for her to make sure he remained erect.

"How do you feel about my bush?" she asked him.

"I like your forest," he chuckled. "I like that the carpet matches the drapes. I love your copper hair. I hope you will keep at least a landing strip. Keep it all if you like. Keep your armpit hair if you want."

She laughed. "No to the armpit hair. No hair on my legs. I think I'll keep my bush just as it is now, so I don't have to trim it. My teeth are good. No scars or blemishes on my soft, smooth skin. Anything else?" she asked as she looked in his eyes. He shook his head, smiling brilliantly. "I guess you better advance my pregnancy on the hologram so we can see what carrying twins looks like."

The Ellen hologram became more and more gravid. When it was done changing, the hologram sported the truly large bulge needed to carry twins into the delivery room. There were oohs and aahs aplenty.

"I looked about like that," observed Mickey, "just before the girls was born. They was not even six pounds each. I don't know how much twin boys weigh."

"Are you willing to carry twins again?" asked Kathy, "and again after that?"

"Oh, sure," smiled Mickey. "It's uncomfortable, but there's no greater reward in this world."

Laura squealed and quaked under Nicole's ministrations. "No more, no more!" she cried. Nicole stopped and watched Laura recover. Laura brought their faces together and they kissed passionately.

Ellen laughed. "Next!" she barked with a smile and pointed at Kathy. "Tell me if you like these changes. Age twenty-one. Oh! A lot of weight came off just on the age regression. Ten pounds lighter, the weight from her waist, hips and thighs. No hair below her neck. Teeth straight and bright. Hair shiny and wavy. No blemishes or scars." She stopped to review the changes she had requested. "Kathy, what else would you like?"

"Could I have my skin below my jaw tightened up?"

Ellen nodded. The holo was changed.

"Do you like my boobs?" Kathy asked Bob.

"I love your boobs," he said, peeking around Ellen. "Do you want to change them?"

"Well," Kathy said, "I don't know. Would you make the hologram nine months pregnant?" Over the next half minute, the holo was shown at near term. "See, that's what I don't like. I remember now. I like that my nipples got big. I don't like it that the areolae are so big. I don't like it that the nipples point down. Can you fix that?" The areolae became smaller on the hologram. The areolae and nipples moved up on her breast. "Okay, now take that back to before I start to show." The signs of pregnancy disappeared. "I like that. Do you like that?"

Bob and Ellen both smiled and nodded approval. "Approved," said Bob.

"Acknowledged."

"Tiffany," Ellen said with a smile, "you're next." A Tiffany hologram replaced the Kathy holo. Tiffany was not as short or as petite as her sister was. Tiffany was not stocky but she was not tiny, either. "Age eighteen," Ellen recited, "five pounds lighter, five more pounds lighter, no body hair, teeth straight and bright, hair shiny, no blemishes or scars." All of these changes were quickly reflected on the hologram. Ellen turned to Tiffany. "You like? Anything else?"

"I like that," Tiffany said. "I like what Kathy did about her tits when she's big pregnant. Could I see that?" The holo quickly showed Tiffany ready to pop out twins. "Same with my tits as Kathy's, please. Smaller areolae and move the nips higher on the boobs." When these changes were reflected and the signs of pregnancy disappeared, she said, "Good. I like that."

"Sold," giggled Ellen. "Who's next?"

"Do me, I guess," Nicole said as she returned to her seat. Laura was still stretched out, recovering. A Nicole hologram replaced the Tiffany hologram.

"Age eighteen," Ellen began. "Your eighteen-year-old self doesn't need to lose any weight, does she?" Nicole smiled and shook her head. "Do you want to be taller?"

"I like being a pixy," laughed Nicole. "As an eighteen-year-old, I'll be even smaller than the twins."

"Hair shiny, teeth straight and bright," Ellen continued, "no body hair, no blemishes or scars. What else?"

"I'm good with that," smiled Nicole.

"Approved," said Ellen. She looked around the room. Laura, Mickey and Julie remained. "Mickey, you at least are with us. Laura and Julie, I'd like you to mentally join us pretty soon so you can participate in your enhancements."

The Mickey hologram appeared. "You already done me, back in Edgar," said Mickey.

"That was just a touchup," chuckled Ellen. "You did look a lot better. I want you eighteen. Soon the twins will be seventeen and you can be their big sister. Look at the eighteen-year-old Mickey!" The holo reflected the age rollback.

Mickey gasped. "I forgot I looked like that. I looked beat down for a lot of years."

"You already got the shiny hair and unblemished skin," said Ellen. Make the teeth straight and bright. No body hair. What else?"

"Nothing else," Mickey said with a smile.

"Approved," said Ellen. "Laura, you're next. Sit up and help me with your makeover." Laura sat up on the sofa and looked at the hologram of herself. "Age eighteen. Drop fifteen pounds. Lift and firm the breasts. Hair shiny and wavy. Laura, do you want your bush?"

"I think I would like to keep it," she allowed. "Could I have it trimmed up like yours?"

"Done," said Ellen. "No other body hair. Teeth straight and bright. Lay the ears closer to her head. No blemishes or scars. Hair shiny. Anything else?"

"I've always wanted hair almost long enough to sit on," smiled Laura.

"Done. Anything else?" Laura shook her head. "Approved. Julie, you're last. Can you join us for a bit while we do your makeover?"

"I'm here," said Julie. A hologram of Julie appeared.

"Age eighteen," Ellen recited, "ten pounds lighter, five more pounds lighter, lift and firm the breasts, no body hair, teeth straight and bright, hair shiny, no blemishes or scars." All of these changes were reflected on the hologram. Ellen turned to Julie. "Do you want that jungle between your legs?" she snickered.

"There isn't anyone to be put off by my jungle anymore, is there?" asked Julie with a smile. Ellen shook her head. "I guess I'll try without any hair for a while, and see if we like it." Ellen nodded. The hair had already disappeared from between the legs of the holo. "Can the AI fix it so I'm not a pain slut anymore?"

"Neither one of those issues can be corrected," the AI interjected. There was dead silence for a couple of beats. Everyone broke into gales of laughter.

"Whaaaat?" whined Julie.

"Have I made a joke?" asked the AI.

Mickey hugged Julie. "After the body changes," she laughed, "you're still going to be a pain, and you're still going to be a slut. Don't worry, though. You won't be the only slut in the house by a long shot."

"AI," asked Ellen, "can you alter Julie's skin so that welts and the like become invisible after an hour or so, but can still be felt by Julie?"

"An unusual request," intoned the AI, "but easily handled."

"Good," said Ellen. "Do that."

"Acknowledged."

Ellen said, "AI, we're done for now. We can do the hooligans some other time. Should we send any of us to medical now, or do it some other time?"

"None of you has particularly extensive modifications," replied the AI. "The skin appearance can be age-regressed in a very short time. Other modifications can be commenced in the med tube and completed by nanites over the next few days. No more than an hour for each of you will be sufficient for tonight. Report to the medical bay when you are ready."


"Woo hoo!" Haley Tanner screeched as she entered the living unit. Her concubines had preceded her and were now standing near the transporter pad, unsure of themselves. Her boyfriend -- now boy toy -- Nick Logan was ogling Jasmine Vicks, one of her cheerleaders. It was hard to tell whether Jasmine was blushing because her skin was so black. Jasmine was getting her own eyeful of Nick's hard cock. Nick's mother, Maxine Logan, was trying to cover her naked body without drawing attention to herself. She stood behind Nick and to his right.

"Let's go take a quick tour of this place," giggled Haley. She scooted along, stopping in each doorway to examine the room. She found the office, a sort of den, a master bedroom with an enormous bed, a large bath, a kitchen with a microwave but no other appliances, and the living room. "I guess they expect us all to sleep in the same bed," she giggled.

"There are a number of bedrooms on the level above," said the AI.

"I suppose the upper level is as ugly as this one?" asked Maxine.

"You're right about ugly," sighed Haley.

"There will be a brief orientation when you settle down," answered the AI.

"How do we get upstairs?" asked Nick. There was no answer. The four looked at the ceiling, waiting for a response.

"Well?" asked Haley. A blue disk glowed in the corner of the living room. Jasmine scampered over and stepped onto it. Nothing happened. "I give up," sighed Haley. "You implied that this disk thingy would take us upstairs."

"It will. However, your concubines have absolutely no rights without your express consent. Perhaps the orientation should be conducted before you continue your explorations."

Haley brightened noticeably at the mention of her absolute power over her slaves. Maxine was visibly shaken. Jasmine and Nick were merely startled. "Let's go have that orientation," Haley said with a feral smile. She led the way to the living room sofas.

When they were settled, the AI delivered the brief orientation, focusing especially on the helplessness of the concubines. There were no dependents in Haley's family, but mention was made of the rules against underage sex.

"You're naked, Maxine," said Haley. "You're going to stay naked. You're going to fuck Nick whenever I say. You're going to eat pussy whenever I say. You don't look too bad, for your age. Get over yourself. Throw your legs open and show us your twat."

"Don't be such a bitch, Haley," said Jasmine.

Haley smiled coyly at Jasmine. "You knew I was a bitch when you tried out for the cheerleader squad. You like watching me do a number on people. I think you sometimes like it that I'm a bitch to you. Come over here and undress me, slave."

Jasmine blanched and hesitated. "Do what I say, Jaz, or I'll make you pay," Haley threatened. Jasmine scooted over and began to untie the knot in Haley's blouse. None of the buttons was fastened. Haley's nice boobs were not large. They were well proportioned on her petite frame. Haley used the time while Jasmine was busy to toy with Jasmine's larger boobs. When Jasmine had Haley's blouse off and had unzipped her shorts, she knelt in front of Haley and eased the shorts and panties to the floor.

Haley scooted forward and leaned against the back of the sofa. Her eyes locked with Jasmine's, she said, "Do you eat pussy, Maxine?"

"I never have," Maxine answered softly.

"Sit over here," Haley said softly, her eyes still locked with Jasmine's. "Jaz is going to put on a seminar." Maxine reluctantly crossed over and sat beside Haley. "It's going to be alright, Maxine. It's going to be good. But we're going to do it my way, and don't you forget it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.