Starting Back When - Cover

Starting Back When

Copyright© 2014 by LittleSully

Chapter 9

Things calmed down for the rest of the day. Assani still had a headache and Cammi had regained consciousness but couldn't keep anything more than water down. That she lived was enough for my mates and me. I really did care for each of them but we were all together for such a short time that I didn't really know much about them.

We were almost always together as a group and I hadn't had much one on one time with any of them that didn't involve sex. I was sure that there were things they wanted to know about me that weren't asked as well.

With that in mind, I decided to get to know a little more about my ladies. I started with Linda. Curiosity about her levitating the night before (was it really just last night?) was driving me to look for answers. I asked her to accompany me to the river. She flinched slightly and looked over at Assani who had a slightly worried look on her face. Assani made eye contact with all of the other women and something passed between them. Assani nodded to the lovely Linda and we were off.

When we got to the river, Linda actually started the conversation. She said, "I am very pleased that you wanted me to come along with you. We have not had any time alone yet with just us." She undressed, looked into my eyes, struck a pose and gave me a look that said, "Come hither." I, of course, went thither and kissed the Lovely Linda.

We didn't have sex but instead made love alone under the sky. It was as if it was our first time together. It was sweet, loving and beautiful. She didn't levitate this time but it was still very nice. When we finished pleasuring one another, I decided to ask the questions I wanted to know about.

"Linda, last when we were together, it felt like for a few seconds you were weightless. Am I crazy or did that really happen?"

She chuckled but answered, "I think I did levitate for a few seconds. It is not something I can do on command. A couple of times before last night when I was deeply aroused this happened as well. Many women on this world have strange experiences at times. It has been somewhat of a secret among women for many generations. Since we are blood bonded, I see no harm in telling you about it as long as you don't repeat it. It is like the augurs. Sometimes they get a flash or a vision and it isn't something that can be controlled."

"I promise not to speak of it to any male. I also will not speak of it with any female that is not blood bonded to me as well. Tell me, that look Assani, yourself and the other wives exchanged before we left, was that you getting permission to discuss this with me?"

"Part of it was that and another part of it was that I gained status among your mates because you chose me to be alone with first. We do not usually discuss status with the males. It is more of a woman thing. That you even noticed the looks we exchanged just reinforces how fortunate we are to have you. Men don't typically notice or even care to notice things like that."

I said, "I have to admit, I was hoping it was something like that and not the opposite. I want all of us to share everything and hopefully learn to love one another. Being mates is wonderful but I want a deeper connection to all of you than that alone."

With tears in her eyes Linda said, "We should go back to the cave and have this conversation with all of the other women present. It would be good for them to hear it from your lips that you care for us and hope to love us. These words have power when they are shared."

We rinsed off and walked back to the cave hand in hand.

Upon barring the door, Assani was there giving me a quizzical look.

"What?" I asked.

"How was your alone time with Linda?" she asked.

"It was nice. We discussed what you thought we would. I want to talk with everyone present so that things are all out in the open."

"Yes my mate. That sounds like a good idea. Today was very stressful. We should discuss today and whatever else you feel needs to be discussed."

"OK everyone, let's all gather around the fire for a talk," I said.

I opened the cave door again and we added fuel to the fire and soon had a nice blaze going outside. I had to make time to collect more wood soon but we had enough for now.

"Last night at the other camp, we all spent time in the furs together. When Linda finished, I noticed that she seemed to be weightless for a few seconds. I asked her to come with me to the river tonight to ask her about it in case it was something private. She told me a secret among women and that many women have odd things happen to them at times, abilities."

"The first thing I want to know is if any of you, other than Linda, have ever had anything odd like that happen or an ability that cannot be explained easily. If so, in what way do you hope this will help our family in the future? I will go first. This way we can hopefully get to know and trust each other as people better and learn to love one another."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.