The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 48: Separations and Preparations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 48: Separations and Preparations - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

As soon as the door was shut behind us, Cheryl started to keep her promise. She dropped to her knees in front of me, unzipped my pants and pulled them and my underwear down, and took me inside her mouth. Once I was hard, she knelt on the bed, her head down and her ass up, and reached back between her legs to pull her green panties to the side, exposing her wet slit.

“This elf needs a hard cock in her pussy,” she purred. “But human cocks are so much bigger than elf cocks. I wonder if yours will fit?”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I’d spent all evening surrounded by sexy young women showing off miles of legs and acres of boobs. I kicked off my pants and knelt on the bed behind her, slid my cock up and down her slit a couple of times, and then put it in. She was hot and wet and tight, and she pushed her butt back to meet my pelvis as I bottomed out inside her. I stayed still, just for a few seconds, to let her get used to the intrusion. And as I began to thrust in and out, I heard a giggle from the room next door, and then Megan’s voice saying, “Oh God, yes! Right fucking there!” If I’d had any doubt as to what they were doing, that ended it.

But I couldn’t focus on the hot girls in the next room, because I had a hot girl on the bed in this room, and unlike the other two, this one was all mine. We fucked in that position until she came, and then she suggested a change. She had me finish getting undressed, and she pulled off her panties and her elf shoes, but left her dress and little hat on. She pushed me down on the bed on my back, sucked my cock briefly, then straddled me and slipped it back inside her cunt again. This time we came together, and as I exploded inside her, she leaned down and covered my mouth with hers.

She cleaned my cock off with her mouth, then ran to the bathroom to wash herself up before coming back to snuggle, naked, into my arms.

“Good night?” she asked.

“Amazing night. But any night with you is amazing. Did you have fun?”

“I did,” she said. “I didn’t drink as much as I sometimes do, which was likely a good thing. It meant I could chat with people more. God, that Blake is an asshole.”

“Yeah, he is. I have no idea what girls like Lexi see in guys like that. Maybe he’s really good in bed?”

“I don’t think so,” Cheryl said, a tone of sadness in her voice. “From what I’ve heard from Steph, Lexi says sex with Blake is all about Blake.”

“I can see that,” I agreed. “He’s totally self-centred, so it stands to reason he’d be selfish in bed, too. Hey, speaking of Blake, when you and Megan kissed, I think he almost came in his pants. He’d go crazy if he knew that Dani and Megan got it on after he left.”

She propped herself up on one elbow so she could look at me.

“And how about you? Are you going crazy knowing that Dani and Megan got it on?”

I shook my head.

“Nope. I don’t need them. I’ve got you.”

“Right answer,” she said. “Might not be the honest answer, but it’s the right answer.”

I smiled. She knew me too well.

“Hey, any warm-blooded guy would love to see your friends eating each other out. But I don’t feel like I’m missing anything. Seriously. Neither one of them could be as good as you are.”

She kissed me, and cuddled back into my arms, and we both quickly fell asleep.

I was awake the next morning before Cheryl was. I woke, as always, with a morning hard-on, And yes, I was tempted to put that morning hard-on to use. But Cheryl looked so peaceful and was so soundly asleep that I didn’t think that it would be fair to wake her, even if it was the last time that we’d be able to start the day with sex for almost a week. I was also tempted just to stay and watch her sleep, but the pressure exerted by my bladder said that I needed to get up. I slid out of bed without disturbing her, grabbed a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, and stepped out into the hallway.

Once in the bathroom and relieved, I pulled on the clothes. It had been a risk scooting across the hall naked, but then again, Megan had seen me nude lots of times, and Dani had seen the important parts, and not dressing in Cheryl’s room had meant making less noise. I headed for the kitchen and started coffee.

The apartment wasn’t a disaster, but it was obvious that we’d had a party. While I waited for my morning brew, I tidied up the last few bits of garbage that we hadn’t gotten the night before, and then, once the coffee was ready, I sat and enjoyed it, reading the morning’s news stories on my phone. As I poured my second cup, I ran a sinkful of hot water, and started to wash up the dishes from last night. We’d mostly used disposables, but there were some plates that we’d put food out on, and things like that. I wiped down the counter and the table, then took the garbage and recycling down to the garbage room, then moved some of the smaller furniture back into place. I left the kitchen table where it was - it was too awkward to move by myself. I also tucked all of the bottles of booze into the cupboard where Megan and Cheryl kept their stash. I left the Christmas decorations up, mostly because they made the place look kind of festive, and I figured Megan and I could take all that down later in the week, or we could leave it up until we got back after the Christmas break.

By the time I heard a bedroom door open and the bathroom door close, the apartment was looking pretty close to normal. It needed a good vacuuming, and the table and couch needed to be put back where they belonged, but mostly, it was done. It turned out that the person I’d heard getting up was Megan, and she stopped in the middle of the livingroom and looked around her in amazement.

“What the fuck? John, did you do all this by yourself?”

I shook my head.

“No,” I replied. “Santa sent a team of elves to help me. There were about 8 of them. One was really hot, and I thought about asking her if we could hook up, but I knew that she had to get back to load up the sleigh.”

Megan laughed.

“Ok, so I deserved that. It was a stupid question. What I meant was, wow, you’re amazing.”

I shrugged. It really hadn’t taken that much effort.

“No, really,” she insisted. “You just don’t get how great you are.”

She came over to give me a hug, and we were mid-embrace when Cheryl walked in.

“Hey! Hands off my man! I haven’t even left the apartment and you’re on him already!”

“I was just saying thanks for all the work he’s done this morning. Besides, you don’t usually complain about me having my hands on your man ... or him having his hands on me.”

Cheryl nodded. “True.” She came over and kissed me. “Thanks for doing all the cleaning up, Lover.”

“That’s all he gets?” Megan asked. “A measly kiss? Fuck. He deserves a blowjob at least!”

“Alright,” Cheryl said. “If you insist. John, I’ll suck you off before I leave. Satisfied, Megan? Or do I need to drop to my knees and blow him right here, in front of you?”

Megan shrugged. “I dunno. I guess it depends on if John is satisfied. Maybe I’ll have to give him a followup blowjob after you leave.”

Cheryl raised her eyebrows a bit. “Maybe you will,” she replied. “Maybe you will.”

Dani came out just then, and hugged both Cheryl and I good morning. All three girls poured themselves coffee. I started a fresh pot so it would be ready for the second round.

Dani hit the shower while Megan, Cheryl and I moved the bigger furniture back into place. Then Cheryl pulled me into the bathroom so we could shower together. After she had blowdried her hair, she led me into the bedroom, and before either of us started to dress, she pushed me down on the bed.

“I believe there’s something I promised Megan I’d do this morning,” she said.

“Cheryl, you don’t have to -”

“I’m not going to see you again until Friday night. Do you really want to turn me down? I mean, I know you’ll have Megan around today and tomorrow, but still...”

“Don’t get me wrong,” I said. “I’m not turning you down. I’m just saying you don’t have to.”

She didn’t say anything else. And, actually, it would have been hard for her to say anything, since her mouth was busy sucking me off. I ran my hands through her hair, not to hold her head in place, but just because I love how it feels after she uses the hairdryer.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and wrapped her fist around it, stroking up and down, then ran her tongue over my balls and down between my cheeks.

“Oh God, Cheryl,” I moaned.

She giggled a bit. “Still want me to stop?”

“Don’t you dare.”

She took me back into her mouth, and while I can’t say if it was a natural talent or a practised skill, she soon had me spurting. She kept me inside until I had finished, then pulled off, swallowed, and licked my cock clean, coaxing a last lazy drop of come out of the head of my cock as she did so.

“Yummy,” she said, licking her lips. “Now, promise me, that whatever fun and games you and Megan get up to, you won’t forget me.”

“I’ll never forget you,” I promised. “Ever. And if you don’t want me to do anything with Megan...”

“Don’t be silly. It’s fine. Have fun. Just make sure you’re recovered before you come see me on Friday.”

“You bet,” I said, kissing her.

“Good man. Now, let’s get dressed.”

We pulled on clothes, and I helped her pack up for the Christmas break.

“John, will you sleep here tonight, or at your place?”

“I don’t know. Why?”

“I was thinking I should wash the sheets, so they’re clean when we come back after the holidays.”

“Don’t worry about that. I don’t know where I’ll sleep, but I will make sure the bedding is washed and the bed is made.”

“Are you sure? I hate leaving you to do that.”

“It’s fine. I helped get them dirty, after all.”

She came closer and kissed me. “A man who cooks and does laundry. And eats pussy like a champ. I must be dreaming.” She pinched her arm. “Nope, I’m awake. I love you, John.”

“I love you too, Cheryl.”

I carried her stuff out to the livingroom, and piled it near the door. Dani was packed, and sitting chatting with Megan. She looked up when we came in.

“I’m ready to hit the road whenever you are, Cheryl.”

Cheryl sighed. “Not sure I’ll ever be ready. But it’s not going to get any easier thinking about it.”

The two girls pulled on their boots and coats. Cheryl gave Megan a tight hug, and Dani came to do the same to me.

“Thanks for a fun weekend,” she said to me. “I’m so glad you and Cheryl found each other.”

“So am I. And thanks for being here. Come back anytime.”

“I will,” she said. “And maybe you guys can come see me some weekend, too.”

Then it was time for Cheryl and I to say goodbye. We hadn’t really been apart since reading week. She wrapped her arms around me, and I wasn’t sure she was ever going to let go.

“I love you, Cheryl,” I said. “And I’ll see you on Friday afternoon.”

“I’ll be counting the hours,” she replied. “And I love you, too. More than I can say.”

Her eyes were wet when she pulled back. She wiped them with her hands.

“This is why I didn’t bother with makeup today. I knew it would just get all streaked.”

She kissed me again, then turned to Dani.

“Let’s go before I change my mind and tell my Dad he’s on his own.”

I offered to carry stuff down to the car, but Dani said she would carry one of Cheryl’s bags. Megan and I stood in the hallway for a second after the door closed, and then she came and hugged me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.