The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 34: Cheryl’s Turn (Again)

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34: Cheryl’s Turn (Again) - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Hi. It’s me. Cheryl. Again.

I know this is John’s story. But he’s been super busy this week, and he hasn’t had much time for writing. So I thought that maybe I’d give him a hand.

Actually, I love giving John a hand. Or a mouth. Or a pussy...

Sorry, I got distracted. That happens to me a lot these days.

What was I saying? Oh yeah. John’s been super busy this week. So I’m going to give him a handjob. I mean, I’m going to give him a hand. With this story he’s been writing about us. I don’t know if he’ll ever show what he has written to anyone, and I don’t know if he’ll include my part if he does. But here goes.

So it’s been about a month since I wrote any of this down. The last time I did this, I was just getting ready to give my new boyfriend the weekend of his life. He’d been a total gentleman with me when I was really stupid, and he hadn’t acted on any of the dirty little fantasies that I had discovered he had, even though he had the perfect chance to, so I decided to give him a reward. The reward I gave him was a weekend where he had me as his sex slave. And not just me, but my stacked blonde BFF, Megan.

That weekend was so much fun. More fun than I thought it would be. It was incredibly sexy to have to follow all John’s orders. And although I find this hard to admit, it was sexy to get spanked when he was pretending to be displeased with us. I had never really thought about fooling around with another girl, but licking my first pussy was a huge turn on. I don’t think I want to go all bi or anything, but if the pussy is Megan’s, I’ll lick it any time. And getting to watch my man feel up my BFF? Then watching him put his cock in her mouth? And in her shaved pussy? And even up her virgin asshole? Shit. I know, I should have been jealous. But it was really fucking hot.

I will admit, though, that I didn’t really think the whole thing through very well. At first, you see, it was just going to be me. I would make all his dreams come true. Then I told Megan about it, and together we added her into the mix.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not regretting adding Megan into what my boyfriend calls his dream weekend. Not even for a moment. I mean, John had never even seen a girl naked before me. I’d played the field, and slept with guys I liked and even with guys I didn’t like, if I thought it would get me something. I’d blown guys for taking me out, and for buying me booze before I was old enough to buy it myself, and even (once) just to get them away from a girl I didn’t like. The ironic thing is that I’d have quite willingly offered (and given!) John a blowjob, if I’d had to, to secure his help in that history class last year. But I didn’t have to. All I had to do was smile at him, and he was willing to give me what I needed. His mistake was that he helped me first, then asked me, months later, for a date. He should have refused to help me until I’d done something for him. I’d have done it, because that was what I was like.

But anyway, once John and I were together, and I learned how inexperienced he was, it seemed like a good plan to let him experience someone else. And who better than my BFF? Every guy I’ve ever slept with has fantasized about having a threesome with two hot girls. (Most of them have told me that to my face.) And every guy I’ve ever known has fantasized about having sex with Megan. (Most of them have told me that to my face, too.) So it seemed like a win-win idea.

Now, I know that John would never have asked for it, of course. And even when we offered it to him, he didn’t jump on Megan right away, because he was worried about it. But I knew he’d like it, once he realized we were both serious about it being ok. And he did like it. That was obvious.

But I didn’t think about what it would be like after the weekend ended. I mean, I did. Sort of. I made it very clear that this was a one-weekend thing. John had a pass, only with Megan, and only for the weekend. On Monday everything went back to normal.

And that was the problem. It didn’t go back to normal. The weekend was heaven. But the next week was hell. Megan was tense. John was on pins and needles. I was oblivious, at first, then finally admitted that we had a problem on our hands. And it took a hell of a fight with Megan to make me admit that.

It wasn’t that Megan missed getting her bell rung by John, though I think she did miss that. But mostly it was that she was super afraid that she’d do something to John, or he’d do something to her, that I would misinterpret, and I’d think she was trying to steal him from me. So she tried to pull back, and she acted all ice queen around him. One day she was walking around naked and letting him do anything he wanted to her, and the next day she was freaking out if he saw her when she didn’t have a bra on under her shirt, or if he touched her shoulder through her clothes. It was super awkward, and super weird.

So I did something that I guess was even more weird. I told them both that they had a pass. Any time. They couldn’t sneak around, but they could do anything they wanted to with each other. And although they both thought that I’d lost my mind when I suggested that, it has worked. Everyone is pretty chill. They fuck sometimes. Mostly I think they do it when Megan wants to, which makes sense. John has me to take care of his needs. Megan’s single, and going from no sex, to a weekend of nonstop sex, back to no sex, well, that really sucked for her. So when she wants to get laid, she tells John, and he takes care of her.

And I couldn’t be happier. My BF and my BFF are, well, BFFs. It’s not just about the sex. I mean, look what happened on Monday. John came home from school early and was going to have a nice relaxing afternoon and make us dinner. But instead he spent the afternoon cleaning up the shit show that Megan had left in our apartment. He even washed her sheets and remade her bed! And then, that night, he helped her with her big paper, instead of doing his own work. He is such an awesome guy. And Megan’s going to give him some out of this world sex to thank him for that. She’s already promised him. I can’t wait to find out what he wants her to do.

I had originally thought that John might have taken Megan up on her promise tonight, while I was out at night class. That’s when the two of them usually fool around, if they’re going to. I mean, I’ve been clear that they can screw each other when I’m around, if they want to, but normally they don’t. They do it on Wednesday, then John comes and walks me home from class and tells me all about it, and that gets my pussy juicing, and once we get home I make him do me too.

But I know they didn’t fool around today, because John didn’t go home.

He’s been working really hard, trying to do research for this paper he has due next week in one of his history courses. It’s social history, or something like that, and he needs primary materials, which in this case are ads from magazines from the 1930s. Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know. He didn’t come home after class yesterday to have supper with us, like he would usually do. Instead, he stayed in the library until it closed at 11:00. I was waiting up for him to come home, but when he finally came in he said he wasn’t ready to come to bed yet, and eventually I went in and fell asleep without him. I don’t know when he came and got into bed beside me, because I was out like a light.

I do know when he woke up this morning, because I woke him up. I don’t have class Wednesday mornings, but John does. Often he just gets up and leaves me to sleep in. But this morning I made sure I was awake before he was, which wasn’t hard. The poor boy is exhausted from all the work he’s been doing. I debated just letting him sleep, but I knew he had to be up for class, and I decided to send him off to school relaxed.

So when I woke up, I quietly wiggled out of bed and went pee. My period’s done now, which is a huge relief. I hate that time of the month. It’s so messy. And it’s difficult when I have a guy I want to please, and feel like I can’t do that fully because my cunt’s all bloody.

So, anyway, I went pee. Then I stood at the end of the bed and fingered myself a bit. Not much. Just enough to get things wet and ready. After all, I haven’t had anything bigger than a tampon up my pussy for almost a week. John was lying on his back. I pulled the covers off, then undid the button on the fly of his boxers, and let his morning hard on go free. He stirred when I touched him. I think he thought he was dreaming. But he woke up pretty damn fast when I knelt over him and lowered my hot, wet, tight cunt onto his cock.

Gah.

He’s huge in the morning.

I was close to coming before I had him completely inside me, and it didn’t take long to ride him to a really good orgasm. First one I’d had in days. He let me have my fun, then pushed me off his cock and flipped me onto my back on the bed. He wanted to be in control. And that was fine with me. John can be such a gentle and caring lover. But first thing in the morning, he thinks with his little head. And if I spread my legs for him, he pounds me like there’s no tomorrow. Honestly, one of these mornings when he is doing me like this, my bed is going to fall apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.