The Bitch - Cover

The Bitch

Copyright© 2014 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 13: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: The Offer Is Made And Accepted

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Guy’s Dream Weekend: The Offer Is Made And Accepted - Boy meets girl. Girl is gorgeous. Boy is a nerd. Boy asks Girl out. Boy is rejected. Boy plots revenge. But when Boy gets the perfect chance to take revenge, he can't do it. And what she gives him in return is far more worthwhile than revenge would ever have been. This is the story of a blossoming relationship. It is the first installment in what will be a series of stories telling the story of John and Cheryl, their love for one another, and the ways in which their relationship impacts others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

So, Thursday afternoon finally rolled around. I couldn’t wait for Cheryl to get back. And no, not just because I’d gotten hooked on sex - though it was amazing how quickly I had gotten hooked on sex. I’d never even seen a naked girl, let alone touched one, up until two weeks ago, and after a week with Cheryl, having sex with her almost every day, it was hard to go back to only having my right hand to keep me company. And even if she’d been here, I might not have gotten much sex - she’d mentioned that it was good timing to be apart, since she had her period. But I missed more than the sex. I missed the cuddles, the handholding, the conversation.

Finally, it was Thursday, and she was coming to me.

Now, if you’ve been following this little journal of mine, and I have no idea who possibly would, you’ll know something that I didn’t know yet. Cheryl wrote some stuff down for me, and sent it to me the Monday after the weekend I’m about to describe to you, and so I put it into the file I’ve been keeping notes in. I’ve read it of course, now. By the time I read it, it wasn’t a surprise, because I had lived it, too. But on that Thursday afternoon as I waited for Cheryl to arrive back from spending her reading week at home with her folks, I had no idea about the events that were about to unfold.

Cheryl called me at about one thirty on Thursday. (We had talked a bit, on and off, through the week, but she’d seemed kind of distracted, and I had tons of schoolwork to do, and I figured it was just not the same on the phone as it was in person. So I wasn’t worried or anything.) She said she was just about to go and pick up Megan, but wanted to check first to make sure that I had kept my promise. She had made me agree that I wouldn’t jack off after I got back to school on Tuesday morning. I guess she wanted me to save it all up for her. I had done what she asked, and told her that. She said that was great. She said she’d call when they were getting close, and we could make plans for the evening. That sounded good to me. I didn’t care what our plans were, frankly, as long as they involved Cheryl and I in a bed fairly soon after she arrived.

I did a little bit more reading, and a couple of hours later Cheryl called me back. She and Megan were about half an hour away at that point, she thought. They were both starving, since they hadn’t had much lunch, and were wondering about an early dinner. Cheryl asked if I would mind ordering some pizza, and said they’d just come straight to my place and eat there.

I tried not to sound disappointed. I mean, I like Megan. I can totally see us being friends. She’s a good roommate for Cheryl, and she’s also kind of hot, though she’s got nothing on Cheryl there. An evening with Megan, under normal circumstances, could have been fun. But I didn’t want a fun evening with my girlfriend’s roommate. I wanted time alone with my girlfriend. Preferably naked time. The minute she walked in the door. But how do you say that, especially when you are on speaker and your girlfriend’s roommate is listening in? You don’t.

I did say that my apartment wasn’t very tidy. I’d been focussing on the school stuff since I got back, and had some dishes piled in the sink and some laundry piled on the floor. And I hadn’t really gotten unpacked yet after being at home with my Mom and sisters. But Cheryl insisted that wasn’t a problem, and Megan chimed in then and made me promise not to clean anything up just because she was coming. She said she was sure she’d seen far worse messes than anything I could possibly have created. So I agreed to leave it all alone.

I ordered the pizza, as requested. Then I tried not to pace while I waited for them to arrive. I was at the window when I saw the car pull up out front, and ran to open the door. My first thought was that it was so great to see Cheryl again, and my second thought was that they seemed to have a lot of stuff with them. And why were they bringing their luggage inside? I will never understand girls. Cheryl wrapped her arms around me and gave me a deep kiss, with some tongue. Megan was next, with a hug that was slightly less tight and a kiss on the cheek. I hung up their coats and did a double take.

They were dressed almost exactly alike. Very short denim skirts. Brown boots that went up to their knees. White tank tops, with Megan’s straining to contain her boobs. Blue cardigans.

Cheryl saw the look I gave them, and tried to distract me.

“Hey, Lover, pizza almost here? I’m starved!”

“It should be. I ordered it ages ago.”

As if on cue, the buzzer announced the delivery. Cheryl grabbed her wallet and ran to the door, coming back with a delicious-smelling cardboard box, which she deposited on the coffee table. Megan produced a six-pack of beer, and pulled out three bottles, asking me if she could put the rest in the fridge. I nodded, and got plates and paper towel to use for napkins. They sat on the couch, and I claimed the chair opposite them, with the coffee table between us. It wasn’t till we each had a piece of pizza that I realized that this seat gave me a great view of four very sexy legs. I tried not to stare. At least, not at the two that belonged to Megan.

We made small talk while we ate. It seemed like we were all feeling pretty good about the work we’d gotten done so far, and could take the next three days off. They wanted to know how Jamie had reacted to the gift I gave her, and I told them all about that. I didn’t go into the story of Julie climbing into bed with me on my last night at home. I didn’t want to embarrass her in front of two older girls that she hadn’t met yet.

And then, after a lull in the conversation, Cheryl dropped a bomb on me.

“John, there’s something I - we - want to tell you. You see, I did some - well, I guess you could call it snooping - on your computer when I was here a week ago yesterday morning. I found those story sites you had bookmarked, and read some of the stories that you had favourited.”

I turned beet red. I couldn’t believe she was talking about this in front of Megan, even if we had talked about my masturbatory habits over the phone with Megan listening in last weekend. I started to talk, but she shushed me with a wave of her hand.

“Hear me out, please. I know why you were reading those stories, the ones where the guy gets back at the nasty but hot girl. I know that I was the girl you were thinking about getting back at. And yes, I admit that I deserved to have you thinking of me that way. I was a total bitch to you. And I know that we’ve talked about this before.

“But when I read through those stories you like, I realized that you must have at least considered taking advantage of me while I was passed out in your bed. I am really thankful you didn’t. But because you didn’t, I think you deserve a reward. And Megan agrees with me.

“So, here’s your reward. Us. Both of us. Starting right now, and until midnight Sunday night, we are yours. Call us what you want. Captives. Servants. Sex slaves. We will do anything and everything you tell us to - well, almost. We have some basic guidelines we’ll ask you to follow. But we can talk about the fine details later. Do you accept our offer?”

I was speechless. Totally speechless. Finding Cheryl Roberts in the street and bringing her home had been a surprise. Her becoming my girlfriend had been a shock. This - there were no words for this. Was she - were they - really offering what it sounded like they were offering?

“John?” Megan’s voice. “Say something!”

“I’m sorry. I’m just feeling a little overwhelmed here. Did you two just offer what I think you just offered?” They both nodded. “You’ll be my slaves for the weekend? Anything I want? And you,” I turned to Cheryl, “did you just say I could have sex with your best friend?”

“Yes. But only for this weekend. After Sunday night, you are mine and mine alone. And if I ever catch you making a move on Megan after that...”

“Understood. That part at least. Still not sure I get what you’re doing here. Cheryl, can I talk to you alone for a minute?”

She nodded, and we went into my bedroom. I shut the door.

“Cheryl, what the hell is going on?”

“What do you mean? I’m offering to fulfil all your fantasies. And Megan is willing to help me out. That’s all.”

“Really? You will let me fool around with Megan?”

“C’mon, you can’t tell me you haven’t thought about it.”

“No, actually, I haven’t. Yes, she’s good looking. But I’ve been too happy with you to think about anyone else.”

“So...”

“I just want to be clear that I haven’t been lusting after her. You, yes. I’ve wanted you forever. But Megan - she was just a friend of yours. Not a conquest.”

“So, are you saying you won’t take us up on this offer?”

“No. I’m not saying that. I just want to know why. Why are you doing this?”

“Because you’re the nicest guy I’ve ever been with. I’ve found out you have - or at least had - some fantasies. I want to make those come alive for you. At first, it was just me. Then Megan and I got talking and we added her into it. But that’s all. Nice guys - well, pretty girls like me take advantage of them. Now is your chance to turn that around. Really. Nice guys don’t do this. You would never be mean enough to force me to do anything like this, and I bet you wouldn’t even ask me to, no matter how much you wanted it. So this is your opportunity. You didn’t have to ask - I’m offering.”

“And Megan - this isn’t a test? You’re not going to get all pissed off if I touch her?”

“No. For the next three days, Megan and I have agreed that you have a pass. After that, though, she’s off limits.”

“And you won’t throw this back in my face a month from now when we have a fight?”

“John, we haven’t fought yet. Maybe we will. sometime. I hope not. But I promise, if we do, that I will not mention you doing anything with Megan. Cross my heart.”

“So if I told you to stay here, and I went out there and fucked Megan on my couch...”

“ ... I’d be sad that I didn’t get to watch, and I would hope that later on you would do me too, but that’s all. Really.”

I thought about it. Ok, so not very long. I mean, who would honestly turn an offer like this down?

“Give me a minute with Megan, please. I’ll call you out when I’m done.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.