Dana - Cover

Dana

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Poor Ed. Thinks he's settled, single. Has his toys. LIfe could be better, but for now... His elderly neighbor has a problem. Her granddaughter's in jail and guess who gets to pick up the fourteen year old daughter? That would be Dana, who sees Ed as the friend she's been waiting for.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Still Dana:

Sunday's the third day of no Ed. Or minimal Ed. Below the FDA recommended allowance of Ed, as far as I'm concerned.

"Massive effort," he told me. "I've got electricians pulling out burnt cable and pulling new cable. I've got me and the two junior techs putting together new racks and mounting equipment, and when they finish that they're joining the electricians terminating and testing cables. We're firing up switches and programming them, and I'm hoping my servers will be here today."

At ten I'm there waiting for him. At least he's clean this time. I have pajamas of my own laid out on the bed beside his. He sees them.

"Dana?"

"Thought you might need a little help in the shower."

I love him. He's not putting up a fight. If Gramma were to question me, I'd tell her that I showered before he got home.

It's a reminder of how much I want him. Him and me. Making love. Despite the fact that my period's over and I get him to diddle me silly in the shower and I tug his soapy dick to where he shoots like a rifle, tonight is NOT going to be the night that Dana gets deflowered. I am NOT an animal, and I know for certain that Ed is not an animal.

I want it gentle and loving as befits a man and woman giving themselves to each other in total love. I strongly suspect that I can lust after him and he can lust after me in a very proper manner, but love is what makes this possible. Otherwise I'd be curled up in Gramma's apartment with my computer or a book.

I giggle as he towels off my head. I turn around and bury my face into his chest. We're still nude, naturally.

"God, you're a doll," he says.

"Your doll," I reply. My hand on his ... I curl my fingers under, cupping his balls. He's immediately hard. I kneel.

"No," he says. "Your period's over. I get YOU."

I'm floating about six inches off the ground when I get back to Gramma's.

In the morning his car is gone before I get dressed.

When school lets out, I text him a string of question marks.

"Normal time," comes the reply.

Look up 'elation' in the dictionary. That picture next to it? That's me. Monday night is Gramma's night to help the novices at the bridge club.

"Ed will take me out to eat," I told Gramma.

"He might be tired, Dana," she said. "He's worked long hours. I cannot begin to imagine what he's been through."

I explained some of it to Gramma.

"You pay attention to him when he talks, don't you, baby?"

"Every word, Gramma. He's my ... Friend."

She smiled and patted my cheek. "Be good to our friend, baby."

"Of course, Gramma."

I did actually wait until he got to his door before I bopped out to meet him. He let the two of us inside, then closed and locked the door. I guess I sort of attacked him.

"I missed you, too," he smiled between kisses, answering my unspoken but pretty nicely demonstrated statement.

"I told Gramma you'd want to go out for dinner. Good meal. Not another sandwich."

"You're exceptionally perceptive. You have a genre in mind?"

"You need Chinese. That place that has a sushi bar in it."

"I smell like a goat."

"We need a shower," I said.

"We?" he smiled.

"I love showering together."

"What about your clothes?"

"Come see!" I beckoned him into the spare bedroom. There's a chest of drawers. I pulled the bottom one open. "My clothes. Just in case."

"You're killing me, punkin," he said.

"No I'm not. You're just like me, Ed. We make each other LIVE! Come on!" I took his hand, pulled him into the bathroom.

We undressed. Showered. Yes, we touched. Yes, I came. Yes, so did he. You see, I've read a little bit. I sort of understand about a man's, uh, endurance. So this first one tonight? Part of my plan.

We get out, dry off. I get my hair brushed and dried. Get dressed. Go out to dinner. Wave at a guy who recognizes Ed.

"Who's that?"

"That's one of the techs," Ed said. "Guess he's rewarding himself, too."

"He's coming over here," I said.

"Edddd!" he grinned.

"Brandoooo," Ed countered. "Brandon, this is my friend Dana. Dana, this is Brandon, who proved himself to be of some worth since Friday!"

"Hi, Brandon," I said. "Ed's my tutor. Get an A, get a meal!"

"That'll work," Brandon laughed. "I'm sick of sandwiches. Ol' Ed just ordered 'em in so we could keep working."

"You're not the only one that got tired of 'em," Ed laughed. "That's why I'm here."

"Yeah, I guess," Brandon said. "That, and to see if my wife remembers what I look like. Lemme go, buddy!"

"Take care," Ed said.

I dove into a selection of sushi, commenting about how I liked it.

"We need to take off and head to the big city. I know a place. Expensive, but eye-opening."

I put my chopsticks down. "I bet Gramma'd buy off on that."

"Day trip?" he said. "This weekend?"

"Overnight," I said.

His jaw dropped. "She..."

"Sort of knows that I love you and you love me, you know."

"No, I don't know..."

"I told you, she's more worried about me hurting YOU than vice versa. Said be careful for YOU."

"Still..."

"Said she sort of figured out that 'period cramps' angle, too."

His eyes widened. "Dana..."

"I'm just saying," I said, "that she knows that a lot of girls my age are having sex and they're not in relationships that are nearly as loving as this. I'm not trying to get a thrill here, Ed."

He glanced around, nervous.

"Okay. I'll change the subject. But I'm just saying..."

Delicious steamed dumplings. Spicy, dark dipping sauce. Okay ... THAT appetite is taken care of. We're on the way home. His hand is idly toying with the hair on the side of my face.

"You're so darned beautiful."

"Cute. I'll buy 'cute'."

"Let me decide," he said. "You're an angel. MY angel. Beautiful."

I took his hand from the side of my face, held it to my lips and kissed it.

"Tonight," I said.

"Baby, I love you. I love you without the sex part."

"I know you do, Ed. I'm serious about that, you know. I love you. And this isn't about sex. We already have sex."

We pulled into Ed's parking slot and walked to the apartment, maintaining a respectable distance between us.

Second time today that I pushed him back against that door. I kissed him. "Ed, Love. You and me. Forever?"

He nodded. "Forever."

"Come on," I said, taking his hand, heading to the bedroom.

"Dana..."

"I am completely lucid, Edward," I said, using his proper name for emphasis. "I'm not drunk or drugged and we have exchanged the requisite vows. Do you wish to argue?" I lassoed him into another kiss. Fell backward onto the bed, pulling him atop me, spreading my legs. I know he HAD to feel the heat where he landed.

A few more of those kisses and when I tugged at his belt, he took over while I undressed.

I was soaking, sopping wet and he had an epic erection.

I reached into the nightstand. "How do these things work?" I said. "I've heard. Never DID one."

He leaned back in the bed, showed me. My perfect, beautiful ... MY dick. With that THING covering it. Still, rubber or not ... I straddled him. Connected his eyes to mine. "Edward, you'd better be serious..." I rubbed myself back and forth on his erect dick.

"I love you, Dana sweetness," he said.

I had him pushing into ... just the tip, pushing past that pesky membrane I'd been abusing in expectation of ... I clamped my lips to his, and PUSHED.

Okay. Almost NO pain, just this sense of being full in a way I'd never been full before. I looked at him. Adoration. I know what it looks like. Just saw it.

"Iloveyou," I blurted.

"My Dana."

I raised up my hips, pulling off him halfway, then back down ... oh, yeah ... this could be very popular with young Dana. Another. And if I tilt just a little ... discovery. Button. Likes this.

I've heard the term 'humping'. I find it disgusting. Descriptive, though. I try a few moves and find that Ed's pushing up into me in time with me.

"OhgodDana!" he hisses through clenched teeth. "I can't hold back..."

"Doit!" I hiss back because I'm just about THERE myself.

Okay, I know that when he comes, he goes rigid. He thrusts an 'up' to my 'down' and I FEEL him pulsing inside me and BOOOOOM! The thunder rolls.

I collapse. There's NOTHING in the world ... make that 'in the universe', that exists right now except me in Ed's arms.

He's kissing me. I feel a tear wetting my cheek. I turn my head so I can see his eyes. Damn those eyes!

"Are you okay, my Dana?"

I sigh. "I am YOUR Dana and I have never been this okay in fourteen years. Never."

"Still love me?"

"I will love you until the stars burn out, Ed."

He smiled. "I hate to tell you to move, but condoms..."

I reluctantly rolled sideways off him, looked down, saw his softening thingie, swathed in that latex, full of white cream. I looked at him. "Just pull it off?"

"Yeah. Don't drip on the bed."

I peeled the condom off. Sort of figured out what I needed to do next. After all, I LIKE his stuff. Took his whole thing into my mouth, sort of washed and chewed it clean. Let him go with a pop. The condom ended up on a towel on the nightstand. I ended up in Ed's arms.

"Precious," he said.

"You are," I countered. "Might not mean anything to most people in this day and age, but I know it USED to be significant. I think you do, too."

"I do."

"That's why it was with YOU, Ed. I'll be fifteen in January, and in another year, I expect you to marry me for real."

"This is for real, Dana."

"You know it and I know it. I want the world to know it."

"So do I. In due time."

I pushed him back onto his back, formed myself against him.

"Seriously! Did it hurt? I understand first times..."

I shook my head. "Nope. Like clipping a hangnail. I sort of knew that I needed to make myself ready, so I..."

"Seriously?" Ed queried.

"Seriously. Ed, you knew you were gonna be IT. I knew you were gonna be it. And that last thing I thought that the two of us needed for our first time was for me to be a screaming, whimpering mess. I want to enjoy us. First time. Every time."

"You're amazing," he said, kissing my forehead.

"We can do better than that," I said. Planted one on his lips. Let him hold ME and keep on kissing. My hand explored.

I giggled.

"What?"

"Hard again."

"You're not too sore?"

"Nope. Not even."

"You want to?" he asked again, grinning.

I bobbed my head. "Yeah. Lemme get us another condom." I took it, unwrapped the stupid thing, put it on him.

"Stupid thing. Hard to be spontaneous."

"A baby would seriously disrupt our social schedule," he said.

"Uh-huh. In a couple or three weeks, though." Then I thought about my words.

I put my arms around him. "Ed, it's not about sex. This is good and new and wonderful, but you have to know ... it's YOU." And I climbed on top of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.