My Curious Sister - Cover

My Curious Sister

Copyright© 2014 by Rich Humus

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Teens discover each other. Young love at its' raunchiest.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I ducked my head and pushed past Mom, but she was too busy staring after Patty with a frown on her face to pay me any attention. I took the stairs three at a time, and closed the door into my room behind me. Tossing myself on the bed, I stared up at the ceiling. It had hit me that Mom must have recognized the 'aroma' coming from Patty's mouth when she leaned down to kiss her. I was SO STUPID! Why didn't I get some damn bubble gum or something for my little sister to chew after I'd popped a double-nuts worth of semen into her mouth? Arrrgh! I face-palmed a couple of times, but it didn't help. Then I hear footsteps come up the stairs, and a light knock on my door. I gulped and went to open it, trying to put on an unconcerned face.

"Hey Mom. What's up?"

"Can I come in, honey?"

"Sure."

She walked in and sat on the bed.

She simply stared at me for a minute. I tried to act nonchalant, and started messing with some stuff on my desk. I don't know if she was trying to unnerve me or just wanted to mess with my head, or what. But I was starting to get really shaky.

"Bobby?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"I need to ask you a question, and I need you to be honest with me, ok?"

"Sure Mom, no problem. What is it?"

"Did you drop Patty off at Julie's house or not?"

Pause.

"Umm, no, remember? Julie wasn't home, she was out goofing off somewhere."

"And Patty didn't go in the house, or meet anybody else?"

Pause.

"No, I mean, she went up to the door and rang it, and while I was backing out of the driveway, before I could turn around, she came back and said no one came to the door. She was lucky I hadn't already turned around to come home."

"Are you sure?" Why did it take you so long to get home? Julie only lives a few blocks away. But you two were gone for nearly an hour." Mom was really pulling a Dragnet Joe Friday on me now, I had to be real careful about what I said.

"Uh, we went over to that dress store where she works, Pattycakes thought maybe she was working. You know, it's way over there off Southern Boulevard..." I quickly lied.

"At 5 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon?" I thought that Julie's store was closed on Sundays?"

Damn. I had to play stupid, and at the moment, that wasn't a stretch.

"Yeah. It is. I didn't know, I guess Patty didn't either. You know, she's just a dumb kid. Whaddaya expect from her?"

"And that's all you did?"

"Yeah, Mom. Why?" I looked at her. She seemed almost, I don't know, disappointed. Her face fell a bit and she kinda frowned, and her eyes looked real far away for a second, like she was remembering something that happened a hundred years ago or something.

"Oh, it's probably nothing. Maybe your Mom is just going nuts in her old age or something. But I could swear..."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing, like I said." Suddenly she got a little glint in her eye and she turned to look at me real closely.

"Bobby, come here for a minute." I went over and started to sit down next to her on the bed, but she stopped me.

"No, don't sit. Just stand in front of me for a second." I did, completely oblivious to anything. I was so stupid.

She looked up into my eyes for a second, and then her gaze fell to my midsection. Fuck. Shit. Goddam. My fucking pants had a huge fucking wet stain all around the zipper still. I mean, it wasn't dripping wet, but any idiot could look at it and see that I either pissed myself, dropped a bowl of soup on my crotch, or that somebody had spent several minutes slobbering all over my dick.

I went red as a tomato, but she didn't even look up. She just leaned towards me a little bit and took a deep breath, and let it out, like she was smelling something. I thought she was going to go ballistic on me or something. I was totally clueless. Then I saw her mouth turn up into a very tiny smile, and she shook her head very slightly.

"Hummh ... already ... at fourteen ... can't say I'm surprised." she whispered to herself, so quietly that, had there been any noise in the room other than my breathing, I'd have never heard it.

"Hunh? Mom? Are you alright?" She looked up at me, shook her head a little and smiled a smile I'd never seen her smile before. It was like she knew a secret somehow, but didn't want to let on that she knew the secret, and was kinda sorry she knew the secret but also kinda proud of it. Odd.

"Yes, Bobby, I'm fine. It's alright. Nothing's wrong, nothing at all." She got up and smoothed down her skirt and stood on her tip-toes to give me a quick kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help it. I peeked down her loose top. She didn't have a bra on. Holy fuck. Her nipple was hard and pointed out like no one's business. HOLY SHIT.

She turned and walked slowly out of my room and I watched her butt cheeks move beneath the skirt she had on. As she got to the door, she turned for a second and looked at me, real serious-like.

"Bobby." I looked over at her. "Be careful. You hear me?" I started to say something but she broke in. "Don't argue. Don't say anything. Just be careful. And be nice." and she turned and walked out, and I heard her go down the stairs again.

I sat on the bed and exhaled. The room started spinning around like a merry go round or something. I put my head down between my knees and took a bunch of deep breaths like they tell you to in football when you get your bell rung. After a couple of minutes, I kinda got hold of myself.

I had to think. What the hell had just happened? Did Mom think Patty had gone off with someone else? I mean, she had to smell that cum on Patty's breath, and that's why she came up here, I figured, because she thought I'd dropped her off at some boy's house or something, maybe. I was, like, completely clueless.

Then it struck me. Oh shit. Mom smelled the cum on my pants too. She knew. She figured out that I'd either cum in my pants, or that Patty must have somehow sucked me off and slobbered all over my crotch. But she didn't spazz out on me. She HAD to know, though, now. Oh shit, we're fucked, I thought. She's gonna tell Dad, and he'll come up here and he'll either kill me or I'll be grounded until I'm about 50 and they'll send Pattycakes off to a convent or something. I started to shiver, and just fell backwards on the bed and wanted to just shrivel up and die or something.

But then, after a while, nothing happened. It was deathly quiet downstairs. Pops didn't come storming up with a 2x4 in his hand or anything. Nothing. Just Nothing. I started to think maybe Mom wasn't going to spill the beans to Dad. But why? Maybe she would be embarrassed? Or so pissed off at us that she was afraid Dad would kill us both or something? It just didn't make any sense.

I spent the rest of the afternoon just bouncing around my room, I couldn't concentrate on anything. I tried playing some Nintendo but I kept getting my ass beat by the computer. Brad texted me but I texted back that I was busy and I'd see him tomorrow. Finally, I just kinda passed out on my bed, and didn't wake up until I heard Mom call us down for dinner. Boy, was that one trip downstairs I didn't want to make. But I knew if I didn't I'd probably be in even more trouble.

Finally, I figured What The Fuck and just went down to eat. Patty was about 5 steps ahead of me, the little twerp was totally oblivious, so far as I could tell. We went into the dining room, and Mom didn't even try to catch my eye or anything, she was acting like nothing at all was up. I looked at Dad, and he was the same - he'd been watching a baseball game or something, and he seemed pissed at the Dodgers but other than that nothing looked like World War 3 was about to start or anything.

We had a regular meal. Mom didn't say anything out of the ordinary, no "Oh, by the way Donald, I think Patty sucked our son's cock this afternoon, because I smelled semen on her breath and Bobby's slacks were all wet in the crotch..." or anything. It was a perfectly normal family meal, except for the fact that I kept spilling peas all over the fucking table and almost knocked my water over about five times. I was jumpy like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, or whatever the joke is.

I picked apart my roast beef and drank some water and finally asked to be excused, and went up to my room. I fired up my PC and messed around looking for desert islands to escape to and about half an hour later Patty came up and then came through our adjoining bathroom.

"Bobby, what's wrong? You're acting all goofy and shit. What the hell's up?" she asked, in a sisterly-care kind of voice.

I looked at her for a second. I didn't know what else to do. "Mom knows."

She went absolutely fucking white. As a sheet. "Whaddaya mean, mom knows. Knows what? How could she? I swear Bobby, I didn't say anything. I swear." she looked about to pop.

"I know. It's my fault. When we got home this afternoon. Mom smelled it. Your breath. You think she doesn't know what cum smells like? I shudda had you take a fuckin' Altoids or something."

"Oh shit. You think so? You really mean it?" She cupped her palm in front of her mouth and blew in it and sniffed.

"Not any more, you dunce. We just had dinner. Jeeze..." I said with exasperation.

"What are we gonna do Bobby? She's gonna kill me..." the poor little squirt started to blubber and I had a feeling the waterworks were about six seconds away.

"Maybe not. Calm down a second." She sniffed and a tear started out of one eye.

"Why?"

"Look. Mom came up here after we got home and started asking me all sorts of questions about what went on - like did we go to Julie's place, and what was there, and did you go anywhere else or anything. I made up that we went to the store where she works and made like I was stupid and didn't know it was closed."

"Then ... h ... h ... how did she know? Oh god, we're in trouble now, Bobby, I just know it..."

"She saw my pants. You slobbered all over them, you know. They were all wet in front like I'd pissed myself or something. But Mom knew what it was. It was like she knew. I swear, Patty, she just looked at me and didn't say a freaking thing. It was spooky. She HAS to know, but she didn't say anything to me at all. And she didn't tell Dad, obviously, or he'da killed me or something." I didn't say anything about Mom's parting words to me about being careful. I still wasn't sure what they meant.

"B ... b ... but why?"

"I don't know. But whatever it is, she isn't going ballistic or anything."

We spent a few more minutes quietly talking about what the hell was going on, neither of us could quite figure it out, other than I was pretty sure that Mom knew SOMETHING was up, but I wasn't absolutely sure she knew Exactly What It Was. Fuckin' grownups can be really sneaky sometimes.

Anyway, the rest of the night went by in a blur, and then we had school and all, and everything was pretty much completely normal all week long. I kept waiting for a bomb to drop, but nothing ever did. It wore me the fuck out. I swear I started getting grey hair and I think I may have almost had a stroke or something. I didn't even jerk off all week long, I was that strung out.

The weekend came around. Patty went over the one of her girlfriends house early Saturday morning. I went over to Brad's and we screwed around watching TV and not doing anything. I almost told him what was freaking me out, because I knew he could tell that I was going nuts, but I didn't say a word. I got home in time for dinner on Saturday. Mom called me into the kitchen when I got there. I half thought, "oh, shit, this is it..." but it wasn't. She was wearing just a dressing gown type robe thing, obviously not dinner-at-home stuff.

"Bobby honey, your father and I are going over to the Jenkins in a little bit, they're having a small party with us and some other couples, and we may not be home till really late. After we leave, I want you to make sure the doors are all locked, and you're not to have anyone over, is that clear?" She looked pretty serious, so I said, "Yeah, sure, Mom, whatever." I still couldn't look her in the eye.

"Here's 25 dollars, call up and get some pizza and soda or something for you and your sister, but that's it, alright?"

"Yeah. Thanks". I mumbled. I went into the other room and put the TV on and started watching some stupid movie. About an hour later they came down, just after Patty came shrieking in from Julie's place or whatever. I swear the kid doesn't have a brain in her head sometimes. Mom came in to give me the usual kiss goodnight and when I saw her I just about had a real coronary.

She had on this little tiny leather skirt that was about four inches wide, I swear you could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks when she turned, and a white blouse with about two buttons on it and one of them wasn't even buttoned. There was no way she had a bra on underneath it but I didn't see any nipple or anything. She had on these black high heels that looked like they just came off the main pole at Scores or something, and had her hair all done up in a sexy kind of bun with little tendrils hanging down by her ears, and a bunch of pearls in a necklace.

"Wow, Mom you look really ... beautiful!" I choked out, sounding like a freaking ten year old.

"Why thank you honey. You know how your father likes to show me off sometimes, I'm just glad he's still interested in me." she smiled. As if nothing had ever happened. She leaned in to give me a motherly kiss, and then, in a waft of perfume, she and Dad were out of the house.

An hour later, the pizza had been demolished, and I was burping up Pepsi and pepperoni. I heard Patty upstairs in the shower, and I was completely bored out of my skull. I didn't know what to do. The shower stopped, and about five minutes later, I heard Patty call down to me in a shrill kind of tone.

"Bobby, will you come up here for a second?"

I trudged upstairs, expecting her to ask me to kill a spider in the closet or something. When I got upstairs, she was in her room, sitting at her dressing table. She was wearing some sort of short little robe that she didn't even have closed over her titties. She turned to me and I fixated on her little saucy tits. Her nips were hard.

"Yeah? What's up, squirt?" I teased. Somehow I felt a little more calm, now that a week had passed, and Mom hadn't gone crazy on us or anything. Maybe it was all in my mind.

"I wanna do it again. I don't care if Mom knows, or Daddy, or anything. I just about busted a gut all week long thinking about it. I must be a freak or a slut or something 'cuz all I think about now is fucking and cumming. And cum."

"Shit, Patty. I don't know. There's gotta be something more to this, there's gotta be something going on. It's just plain freaky."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.