Take it Easy - Cover

Take it Easy

Copyright© 2014 by Diphthong

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Aaron Moody is a pretty popular high school student, but is his calm, collected personality authentic, or is it covering up some deep-seated problems, maybe related to the disappearance of his father? How will he manage his various relationships? Will he manage to keep his sister out of trouble while maintaining his own life? Warning: This story contains underage characters (only as young as 15), so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow   School  

"The syllable pattern for haiku is five-seven-five, so-- Aaron, are you paying attention?" Mr. Harrison halted and gave me a stern look. He was a stodgy old guy, but he was usually nice enough.

"Yeah, yeah, five-seven-five, I got it." I assured him.

"Hmm..." He continued lecturing about the origin and rules of haiku. "As you can see, there's no rhyme scheme. Instead..."

His voice faded into the background as I turned my attention away from him again. It was the first week of December, several weeks since Emily and I had officially gotten together, but she had been so busy working on term papers that we couldn't hang out for the last week, so we were trying to make up for it by texting or talking at every opportunity, including during school.

Me: How's that paper coming?

Emily: Ugh ... I'm thinking I'll finish faster if I do some cocaine

Me: Definitely faster lol. Don't know about the quality, though

Emily: Lol maybe. Hey, are you free next Saturday?

Me: Just gotta clear some stuff up with my coke dealer, but after that, yeah.

Emily: You are so nuts ... Anyway, the parents' day luncheon at my sorority is next Saturday, so you can meet my parents if you want. I think it's only fair, since I know your mom already.

I paused for a minute.

Me: Sounds good. Should I wear my tux?

Emily: Duh, no. Just wear something a little nicer than what you usually do.

She was referring to my habit of wearing either plain white or black T-shirts with jeans. Sometimes I would throw in a hoodie or a rock band shirt, but my wardrobe didn't really have much variety other than that unless the weather demanded it.

Me: Roger that, Private Osbourne.

Emily: Please. I'm at least a captain.

Me: Yessir, Captain Osbourne, sir.

Emily: I gotta go. See u sometime this weekend?

Me: Absolutely, snookums. ;)

Emily: Blech.

I grinned.

"Something funny, Aaron?" Mr. Harrison had noticed that I wasn't paying attention again.

"Just loving class, sir." I smiled innocently, surreptitiously sliding my phone back into my pocket.

The class erupted into laughter. Most of them had seen that I was texting, but I'm well-known for talking my way out of trouble, and this situation was no exception.

"Well, see that you don't enjoy it too much." He raised his eyebrows knowingly before he returned to his lesson.

I stretched out in my chair and prepared to go through the motions for the rest of the day.

Before I knew it, Parents' Day had arrived and my mom had dressed me in a sweater and pair of corduroys that I didn't even know I owned.

"You have to look nice for her parents," she explained, "we can't have them knowing what a ruffian you are."

"Gee, thanks, mom." I groaned, more nervous than I expected to be.

"You look nice." Nicole smiled.

"Thanks, Nicky." I hugged her. She had become a little more reserved and quiet recently, so I was glad to see her smiling and happy. I still hadn't figured out who the mystery man was, but it wasn't for lack of trying: I had asked every friend of hers that I knew about him, even some that I didn't know.

I drove to her house and walked in. Girls and their parents were milling about, some of them holding champagne glasses. I spotted Emily in the living room area, talking to a middle-aged couple that I could only assume were her parents. She happened to glance toward the door, so I waved my arms to get her attention. Beckoning me over, she smiled broadly. I pushed through the crowd and took a deep breath.

"Mom, dad, this is my boyfriend, Aaron."

Her parents turned to look at me, so I got my first good look at them. Emily's dad had short-clipped graying hair and looked to be in good shape, wearing a fitted gray suit. Though some of his features were visible in Emily, Emily's appearance obviously drew more from her mother, who was blonde and gorgeous: she was bustier even than Emily, had green eyes, and her incredibly tight dress showed off her long legs and hourglass figure. Also, she looked about fifteen years younger than her husband.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled warmly, "I'm Aaron Moody."

"Hmm..." Emily's mom began in her posh accent, sizing me up, "he's quite fit, dressed nicely ... I guess he seems alright." She pinched my bicep and nodded, as if agreeing with her own assessment of me.

"Thanks, Mrs. Osbourne. I can see where Emily gets her good looks." I decided that a little flattery wouldn't hurt, but I added a suck-up grin, just in case.

"Ooh, this one's quite the charmer." She laughed breathily."And please, call me Alice. 'Mrs. Osbourne' makes me sound so old."

"Tell me, Aaron, what kind of car do you drive?" Mr. Osbourne chimed in. He had a sort of military demeanor, straight-backed and serious-looking.

I was taken off guard. "Um ... A V8 Mustang convertible."

He gave me a small nod. "An excellent choice; I quite like American muscle cars. There's a certain power in them that you can't find in British cars."

I was starting to like this guy. "I agree, but British cars do have a sense of style and sophistication that American cars just don't."

"Indeed, they do." He turned to Emily. "I like this one."

Emily and I both let out relieved laughs.

"How about you show it to me?" He requested politely enough, but the tone of his voice indicated that he was used to getting what he wanted.

"Sure." I agreed, leading him to the lot, where my car was parked.

"Now, while I am interested in seeing your car, I also want to make sure that you're going to treat my daughter well."

"I understand, sir."

"I'm not going to give you a speech or anything, but I do want your word that you will treat her the way she deserves to be treated."

"Absolutely, sir. I promise." As I said that, I realized that this was the first time I'd ever been on the receiving end of a situation like this: usually I was grilling Nicole's prospective boyfriends.

"Alright then," he offered his hand and I shook it, "show me that car of yours."

After he inspected my car and gave me his seal of approval, he told me about the origin of his interest in cars. "I actually used to be pretty high up in an illegal auto-trafficking organization. I've got the tattoos to prove it."

When my eyes widened, he laughed for the first time that day. "I'm just kidding. About the tattoos, anyway. But remember, I am a doctor. So if you hurt Emily, I'll know how to break you."

"Only sort of kidding this time." He added. "Come, it's only fair that you see my car, now."

We walked around to the other side of the parking lot. "Wow!" I exclaimed when he gestured to a sleek gray sports car. "A Vantage? Is that a V12 S?"

"Indeed it is." He proudly confirmed. "I've always had a soft spot for Aston-Martin."

I admired his car for a few more minutes, eagerly asking questions. The Vantage has always been one of my favorite sports cars. Eventually, I realized that we had been out there for quite a while and apologized for keeping him so long.

"It's no problem at all. Come, let's go get some refreshments." He beckoned for me to join him on a quest for champagne. "So, Emily tells me you're a fan of classic rock?"

"Yes, sir. The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Eagles..."

"I think we're going to get along just fine." He assured me. "You know, I've performed surgery on some famous rock stars."

"Really?"

"Yes, but I'm not legally allowed to tell anyone who they were." He winked in a way that showed that he had a subtle, but devilish sense of humor.

"Very mysterious." I laughed.

I did my best to continue impressing him until we returned to the ladies with champagne for him and Mrs. Osbourne.

"About time, dear. I thought you'd finally left me." Mrs. Osbourne teased him.

"I thought about it." He said in a serious voice that was accompanied by his characteristic eye-twinkle.

"Now, Emily, dear, talk to your father. I'd like some one-on-one time with Aaron; I have to see for myself if he's as marvelous as you say he is."

"Mom!" Emily blushed.

"Marvelous, eh?" I grinned at Emily. She gave me a look that said I'd pay for that later.

Mrs. Osbourne led me to one of the large couches in the sitting room and sat me next to her.

"So, Aaron, I assume that my husband gave you the whole 'be good to my daughter' speech?"

"Sort of." I admitted.

"Well, I promise I won't do that, then. What I want to know is what you like about my daughter."

That was sort of a curveball. I thought for a moment before speaking. "I like that she's smart, funny, energetic, beautiful, and down-to-earth. She always keeps me on my toes, but she's also incredibly kind and caring. She's like no girl I've ever met before." I felt a slight twinge of guilt as I thought about Ashton, who also fit most of those criteria, but I pushed it out of my mind.

Mrs. Osbourne leaned back and swirled her champagne around in the glass with her long, elegant, perfectly manicured fingers. "I have to say, I'd expect no less from you."

"What do you mean?" I asked her, though it seemed like she was pleased with my answer.

"Emily speaks the world of you, so I expected you to do the same of her." She explained. "She also said that you have quite the way with words."

"I like to think so." I quipped.

"I've always liked men who are articulate," She went on, "there's something so attractive about a man like that."

I was starting to get uncomfortable, so I tried to change the subject away from me. "I assume that that's how Mr. Osbourne wooed you, then?"

She leaned in and her hand lighted on my knee. "Between you and I, Damian never did have a way with words like you do. Though, you do remind me of him when he was younger: handsome, fit, full of life. Now he's rather droll and austere..."

"Ah..." I mumbled, not wanting to get involved in her marital issues, but unsure of how to escape.

"Dreadfully sorry, dear, I shouldn't bother you with this."

"No, that's alright." I raised my hand slightly to wave away the awkwardness.

"So," she said, crossing her long legs slowly, "what does a boy like you do for fun?"

"Well, I teach karate in the summer, I play guitar, I paint, I write, I play video games..."

"Very much the Renaissance man." She noted appreciatively.

"That's what I like to tell people." I smiled impishly.

"How old are you, Aaron? You look quite young."

"Ah, um ... I'msixteen..." I mumbled.

"Come again?"

I cleared my throat and spoke up. "Sixteen, ma'am."

"Hmm. You look much older..." She said absent-mindedly.

I didn't know how to take that, so I was grateful

that Emily and her father came over at that moment. "Are you two behaving?" Emily asked mock-sternly, one hand on her hip.

"Well, he is," Mrs. Osbourne answered casually, getting up from the couch, "I, on the other hand, have been very bad."

"Glad to hear that." Emily kissed me softly and quickly with a small, sweet smile on her face.

"Come along dear, let's give them some time to themselves." Mrs. Osbourne looped her arm through her husband's and led him away.

I waited until they were out of earshot before talking. "Your mom is..."

"Creepy?" Emily interjected. "I know, she hits on every boy I introduce to her. It's weird."

"She looks very young." I observed.

"Yeah," Emily sighed, "she's my dad's second wife. They had me when she was about 19."

"Do you have any siblings, then?" I wondered aloud.

"Two," she answered, " a half-sister and a half-brother: Hannah and Michael. They live back in England, though."

"Do you ever miss England?"

"Not really. I left behind a lot of ... unhappy memories."

"You alright?" I squeezed her with a single arm. She had a melancholy look in her eyes, but it slowly melted away when she leaned into my hug.

"Yeah. My mom and step-siblings and I used to fight a lot. It got better when I went to college, though."

"I know what you mean." I comforted her. "My mom and I argued a lot more often for a while after my dad disappeared. Then, we realized that we needed each other more than ever, so now, we're closer than ever."

"Hopefully not too close." She teased.

"Ew. I thought I pushed the limits with comedy." My nose wrinkled in disgust. No offense to my mom, but ... gross.

Emily's parents returned and they looked like they had an agenda. Her mom spoke. "Aaron, how would you like to join us for dinner at the house later?"

"If Emily doesn't mind hanging out with me a little longer." I smiled at her. I would also have to get the "okay" from my mom, but I decided not to mention that.

"Of course I don't mind, dummy." She smacked my arm and planted a big kiss on my cheek.

"In that case," her mom declared, "we should probably go shortly after the luncheon. We don't really want to drive on those winding roads in the dark."

"Sounds good." Emily said, settling down next to me on the comfy couch to wait for lunch.

I quickly sent my mom a text asking for permission. She said yes, so I was good to go.

We made small talk until lunch had passed and it was time to go. Emily's mother took the lead again, saying, "Emily, you ride with Aaron: you know the way."

"Ok, mom!" Emily agreed cheerfully.

We got into my car and cranked up the heat. It had gotten colder and colder as the night progressed, and there was a chance of snow.

"I think my parents really like you." Emily beamed.

"I hope so," I grinned, "I've been pretending to be a nice guy for the whole time and I don't know how much longer I can keep it up."

"You've never had any trouble 'keeping it up' before." She smiled mischievously.

I laughed. "That's because you," I said, reeling her in for a kiss, "are sexy as hell."

I kissed her soft lips until I heard the roar of the Vantage's V12 engine coming up behind us. Mr. Osbourne pulled up next to us and motioned for me to roll down the window. "Just follow us, yeah? Emily knows the way in case we get separated."

I gave him a thumbs-up and waited until he drove in front of us to turn to Emily. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah," she responded, "but it's such a long ride. I don't know how I'll entertain myself..."

"You could read a book or something." I suggested playfully.

"Mmm..." She bit her lip thoughtfully, "I think I have a better idea."

"Do you?"

"Definitely." Her eyes twinkled impishly.

She started walking her fingers across the edge of her seat and into mine. Her hand continued moving until it hovered right above my crotch.

"Uh, Em? Don't you think this is a little risky?" I warned.

"I think it's dark enough," she began, "and you can keep some distance."

While I started following the Osbournes, leaving a few car-lengths of distance, Emily unbuckled, took my cock out of my pants, and stroked it to a full erection. It was pretty dark, but I was still a little nervous about getting caught. However, that nervousness faded into my unconscious when Emily started to work her oral magic.

"Fuck, you're making it hard to drive..." I murmured with a quiet laugh, trying to remain focused on the road.

The drive was mostly quiet, save for the muffled growl of the engine, the low grumble of the tires on the road, and the small squelching and slurping noises caused by my cock sliding in and out of Emily's throat with ease. During our time together, Emily had taken every available opportunity to hone her blowjob skills, and now she had it down to a science. On the downstroke, when my cock was fully buried in her throat, she would lick and caress my balls with her tongue, and on the upstroke, she would suck on the head and swirl around it with her tongue.

I did my best to last as long as possible, but against deepthroat skills like Emily's, I was no match. "Em, I'm getting close." I cautioned.

She continued as if she hadn't heard me, sucking away. When the first spurt of cum shot out of my dick, she jammed my cock all the way into her throat, licking my balls and contracting her throat muscles around my shaft. She continued milking me until I was completely drained, sucking the last vestiges of jism from my cock. My orgasm was so powerful that my head dipped forward and my foot actually went down on the gas, but I quickly got the car under control.

This might not have been a problem on a different road, but, as Mrs. Osbourne had promised, the road that we were on was narrow and full of hairpin turns. The front right tire briefly went off the road, kicking up some gravel.

After that slightly harrowing experience, Emily sat back up and buckled herself in again. Because of my awkward position, neither of us could tuck my cock back into my pants, so I drove the rest of the way with it hanging out comically. As soon as I saw the wrought-iron gate that Mr. Osbourne stopped in front of, I knew that this house was going to be impressive. I still wasn't prepared, though, for what I saw when I followed him through the gate and onto the circular driveway.

A massive Gatsby-esque mansion loomed over us. In the style of the great Italian villas, it was adorned with several flat roofs, archways, and flower boxes under most of the windows. My jaw dropped when I saw the view from the hill that the house perched upon; the whole city was visible from here.

"What a dump." I muttered, still amazed at the sight before me.

Emily laughed in an embarassed way. "Welcome to my family home!"

I parked next to Mr. Osbourne's Vantage after he motioned to an empty space in the five-car garage. Emily hastily tucked my cock away and zipped up my pants for me before we got out.

"I see you made it in one piece." Mr. Osbourne noted taciturnly.

"Yeah, it was a real test of my driving skills." I replied, surreptitiously nudging Emily with my elbow.

"Nice place you've got here." I added with a grin.

"We'll give you the grand tour, darling." Alice announced from the walkway leading up to the huge wooden front doors.

She then took me by the arm and led me throughout the house, ending back where we started, by the entrance. "Dinner will be at eight, so I think Emily and I are going to take a dip in the pool."

"Won't it be cold?" I wondered. The weather had really worsened, and it looked like it might start snowing at any minute.

"It's heated, darling," she explained, "so join us."

"I'm afraid I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"Well, are you wearing underwear?" She demanded.

"Yes."

"Then strip down to that and hop in. Emily and I will be out in a moment."

I walked out onto the deck with the pool and stripped, leaving me shivering in my boxer-briefs. It looked like it was indeed heated - steam was rising off of the water because of the temperature difference - so I jumped in. Instantly my shivers went away; the pool was as warm as a hot bath. I reclined in one of the corners and relaxed, waiting for the ladies to join me.

Moments later, the door opened and Emily walked out, followed by her mother. Emily looked gorgeous, as always, in a white bikini that was made of so little material that the designers apparently hadn't even bothered with a pattern. Alice, though, was the real shocker: her large breasts strained at the thin material of her green top, her nipples just poking through it; her matching thong bikini accentuated her round, perky ass by barely covering it. Before me were the two best bodies I'd ever seen on women, even though Alice was in her late thirties.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.